Bleach: Blazing Souls RPF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Staff

Admins

Global Moderators

Moderators

Top posters
Pockeh
The Twilight's Embrace I_vote_lcapThe Twilight's Embrace I_voting_barThe Twilight's Embrace I_vote_rcap 
PHANTAS-MOON
The Twilight's Embrace I_vote_lcapThe Twilight's Embrace I_voting_barThe Twilight's Embrace I_vote_rcap 
Silim
Shirou Emiya
Kenshin
Ravana
Ankh
Kitty
Tsukuyomi
Tatsuki_Arisawa
Organizations

Templates
Arrancar Template
Hollow Template
Human Template
Mod Soul Template
NPC Template
Quincy Template
Shinigami Template
Suguira Template
Undead Template
Vizard Template
Quick-Links
The Rules
Canon Characters
Power Tier
The Application Checklist
Face Claims List
Tier Listings
Latest topics
» Digimon Kids in America
The Twilight's Embrace Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 10, 2016 6:54 pm by Ankh

» KV Claims
The Twilight's Embrace Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 27, 2012 2:03 pm by KV

» Gray Fullbuster WiP
The Twilight's Embrace Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 21, 2012 1:29 pm by chriskris

» Cloaked in Energy
The Twilight's Embrace Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 25, 2011 12:46 pm by Tsukuyomi

» Frozen Feelings
The Twilight's Embrace Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 23, 2011 7:12 am by Silim

» Bleed Just Like Me [Archer vs Gilgamesh]
The Twilight's Embrace Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:32 am by Shirou Emiya

» What a Day [Private]
The Twilight's Embrace Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:45 pm by Main Admin

» Beatrice [Magus Sugiura] [FINISHED]
The Twilight's Embrace Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 19, 2011 4:52 pm by Silim

» Sugiura Clan Rankings
The Twilight's Embrace Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:02 am by Shirou Emiya

» Gilgamesh-The King of Heroes
The Twilight's Embrace Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 15, 2011 4:14 am by Shirou Emiya

Affiliates
free forum

The Twilight's Embrace

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tsukuyomi

Tsukuyomi

The Twilight's Embrace Empty
PostSubject: The Twilight's Embrace   The Twilight's Embrace Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 15, 2011 2:07 pm

Umasi Lowell
Third Seat of the Ichibantai

He hadn't been out much since he made the Third seat of the First Division. Umasi was constantly having to Paperwork, even though It was the Vice Captains Responsibility. Finally getting tired of Signing sheet, After Sheet, Umasi Stood up and Began to walk outside with his Zanpakuto Firmly stationed on his Left Hip. He hasn't seen his Brother much either, Probably Busy with the Duties of a Captain. Yuri and Umasi never really talked while in the Gotei but when ever they did, They seemed not to Elaborate on their own Progress of power. Was it like a Sibiling Rivaily ? Or just the Feeling that He should be able to be on the Same level of his Brother ? What Ever it was, Umasi wasn't one to sit around while People are on the front line, Risking their lifes for the Cause of Destorying Hollows. Umasi saw the point in Destorying Hollows, But his Best Friend was Inhabited by one. Slightly Verklempt at that Fact, Umasi shook his head as he left the Ichibantai's Massive Doors.

"Hmmm...With all this Space and people...You would think there could be someone else doing Paperwork."

Sighing slightly, Umasi then Stopped and Began Streaching ever so Slightly- Beginning with his arms and then Ending with his Legs. He would then Begin to Run and Jump upon the wall, Clearing it swiftly as it Begins to do the same with all Walls which were in his Way. Feeling the Breeze Upon his Silver long Hair, Umasi's Crimson gaze was then Casted towards a Series of Walls- One getting taller then the Other. He jumps from the wall he resided on and Began to attempt to Scale the wall without the Use of Shunpo. Managing to Clear 3 of the 5 walls, Umasi Stood on the side of the Forth wall, Breathing very Heavily.

"Damn, I should be able to do this..."
Back to top Go down
Ravana

Ravana

PostSubject: Re: The Twilight's Embrace   The Twilight's Embrace Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 15, 2011 2:48 pm

Jin Hōsō/King ~ Captain of Squad 10 ~ 1-3
The Twilight's Embrace 34j4n40

As usual, it was just another casual day in the Seireitei; Captains (or their subordinates) doing paperwork and no real threats or urgent patrols. Well, there was one Captain who had finished most of his paperwork early, leaving only about 1/4 of it to his lieutenant to finish. This Captain was Jin Hōsō, and he had decided to go out for a nice run in the daylight. Of course, for Jin, that meant free running. Unlike a lot of the other Shinigami, Jin trained his actual speed and agility; not always relying on shunpo like most. Of course, even the Shinigami who weren't as good at shunpo didn't train like Jin, and he was probably the only Shinigami who was skilled at free running. As he always did when out of the office, Jin had grabbed his specially made MP3 player adapted to work with Souls and in the Soul Society. Quickly popping in the ear buds, Jin selected the Foo Fighters album "Wasting Light" as today's exercise music. And, right away, the first song "Bridge Burning" began to play as Jin clipped the MP3 player to his sash; easily concealing it beneath his Haori. With a grin on his face, Jin got right to it, starting up a good fast run with a lot of momentum.

Although the Seireitei was quite large, and it's maze-like walls would make it troublesome to navigate unless you knew their layout, Jin was able to cross from squad to squad in little to no time. His secret, though not much of one, was free running. With amazing physical speed and agility, Jin was easily able to scale the walls, pretty much literally running up them. Once on higher ground, Jin set to work exercising his jumps. Of course, jumping was another one of Jin's specialties, and a key part to his free running. Without even breaking a sweat, Jin was able to leap distances that even other Shinigami would think were crazy. By doing this, Jin quickly found himself in the First Division's area, although that didn't really bother him any; as a Captain, he was allowed to come and go freely between the different divisions. Of course, by now, Jin had a series of walls in mind for his practice, set up like stadium seating (i.e. the next one is higher than the last). With his current song nearing the end, Jin knew that this would make for the perfect little feat of showmanship. Continuing his fast run, Jin easily leaped across the buildings to end up right in front of the walls. Without stopping, Jin began to jump from each wall to the next, doing a flip in mid air as he did so.

Because of his skill, Jin was easily able to accomplish the feat of scaling each of the five walls. Of course, as he had jumped from the third to the fourth wall, in the middle of his flip, Jin noticed another Shinigami on the ground; obviously out of breath. Since his song had finished perfectly on time, just after the final jump, Jin quickly turned it off before jumping back to the fourth wall. Once there, Jin looked down to see that the other Shinigami was still there, as well as to gauge the height. Without warning, Jin jumped down from the wall and landed with a roll, right next to the other Shinigami. Standing up and brushing himself off as if he hadn't done anything out of the ordinary; Jin quickly removed the ear buds from his ears. "Hey there soldier, why so outta breath?" Jin asked with a smile, a friendly tone to his voice. "Do I need to call the 4th division for you?" Jin asked jokingly, a slight laugh at his own joke.
Back to top Go down
Tsukuyomi

Tsukuyomi

PostSubject: Re: The Twilight's Embrace   The Twilight's Embrace Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 15, 2011 3:12 pm

Umasi Lowell
Third Seat of the Ichibantai

With his Silver hair slightly in the way of his line of Vision, Umasi Lifts his right hand and Tosses his Bangs from his sight. He looked up to see a Captain's Haori and a Smiling Face. He Attempted to act like he wasn't out of breathe before Standing up striaght and Bowing towards the Captain in Respect. His Ears then heard him say.

"Hey there soldier, why so outta breath?"

"Do I need to call the 4th division for you?"

Chuckling slightly at his Comment, Umasi shook his head slightly as he Noticed Two wires fall from his Side. Material World Technology ? This Captain was definatly Unusual but, The Unusual ones were Usually the best to be around. Placing his hands behind his head and Leaning on the wall behind him, Umasi's Breathing patterns began to go back to normal as He Muttering in Response.

"No, I'm alright...I'm just trying this Free Running thing I saw in a Book once...Thought It couldn't be too hard"

He swore that he knew the name of this Captain but He couldn't PLace a Finger on it for the life of him. Umasi sighed as he hated forgetting things, And when it came to important People, He was usually on top of those Types of things. Maybe all that Paper work took his Mind somewhere else. His Face had a Look of being completely and Utterly Verklempt as he Tried to rack his Brain around trying to figure out this Man's name- And once he Heard it, He knew he was going to feel like a Complete Assclown.
Back to top Go down
Ravana

Ravana

PostSubject: Re: The Twilight's Embrace   The Twilight's Embrace Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 15, 2011 3:37 pm

Jin Hōsō/King ~ Captain of Squad 10 ~ 1-3
The Twilight's Embrace 34j4n40

A slight laugh escaped Jin's lips as he heard the other Shinigami chuckle at his joke and shake his head. While he didn't have much yet to go off of for this Shinigami's personality, Jin could tell right off the bat that he could at least appreciate a joke. Then again, Jin's natural charisma made him a real easy person to be around, and he was easily able to talk to most people on a more personal level. Still, it was a little too early to be guessing at anything, so Jin just let the conversation flow. Of course, the words "free running" instantly caught his attention. "Heh, I take it you weren't able to recognize me, but I'm Jin Hōsō, newly appointed Captain of Squad 10 and expert free runner" Jin said his little introduction with a grin. While he was taking some pride in his skills, Jin was definitely not an arrogant person; he simply had the training and experience to show that pride. Of course, it was obvious by the other Shinigami's words and exasperation that he had pretty much no clue about what he was doing. "Yeah, you can't really learn free running from a book; its something you just feel as you build up your momentum, cutting through the air like your Zanpakuto" Jin said with a cheesy grin before letting out a good laugh. "Ha, well, maybe that's a little too metaphorical of an explanation, but free running is something you learn from doing and, quite honestly, busting your ass" Jin said with a grin that fit his character much better. "Heh, when I was a kid, I got messed up pretty bad trying to teach myself free running, but in the end, it was that pain that truly taught me" Jin added, showing a little insight into his past.

While Jin wasn't the "annoyingly over-talkative" type, his natural Charisma made it real easy for him to strike up conversations even with complete strangers. Of course, it also helped that free running was one of his favorite topics, as well as his biggest hobby. "Anyways, before I talk your ear off, what's your name kid?" Jin asked, it being only a fair question to ask after he had just given his own name and rank. "Oh, and since we're both off duty, just call me Hōsō; there's no need for the formalities when we're both trying to relax" Jin added, a slight grin across his face. While he wasn't the strictest Captain, Jin was still usually very professional when it came to his actual duties; but when he was relaxing, he preferred to leave the formalities back in his office. This was another factor that made Jin an easy person to talk to, no matter what your rank.
Back to top Go down
Tsukuyomi

Tsukuyomi

PostSubject: Re: The Twilight's Embrace   The Twilight's Embrace Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 17, 2011 8:43 pm

Umasi Lowell
Third Seat of the First Division

"Heh, I take it you weren't able to recognize me, but I'm Jin Hōsō, newly appointed Captain of Squad 10 and expert free runner"

JIN! Umasi felt completely Idiotic once he uttered his name.
Expert Free runner ? Are you serious ? Umasi didn't think there was another person in seireitei that even knew what Free running was. The heat flying from the sun was beginning to get intense as little beads of sweat begins to manifest around his Forehead- In response, Umasi lifted his right hand and Wiped the sweat away, Taking a slightly deep breathe as he did so. He was usually on top of what the Captains name were since his Captain was the Head Captain himself. Nonetheless, Umasi smiled as the Captain gave his introduction.

"Yeah, you can't really learn free running from a
book; its something you just feel as you build up your momentum, cutting
through the air like your Zanpakuto"

His eye brow Raises slightly as he tried to explain the concept of Free running. The way he said it was slightly cheesy, Like the phrase itself was from a book. A slight chuckle escaped his lips as his left hand was then placed behind his head, Scratching it ever so slightly. Umasi himself was already well versed in the art of free running, But he never considered himself a expert... Not in the slightest. Perhaps talking to Jin would be the "Mentor" he needed to expand his Free running knowledge. Thinking that he was a Captain, Umasi couldn't help but wonder if he talked to Yuri at all. Yuri himself didn't really socialize with many people unless it was needed, so Umasi kinda doubted his own Theory. With these cavalcade of thoughts floating within his Mind, Umasi then Tuned Back into what Jin was saying; He didn't mean to go off in his own little world, He was just a Heavy thinker when it came to his brother.

"Ha, well, maybe that's a little too metaphorical of
an explanation, but free running is something you learn from doing and,
quite honestly, busting your ass"

Heh, when I was a kid, I got messed up pretty bad
trying to teach myself free running, but in the end, it was that pain
that truly taught me"

Busting your Ass. That was what Umasi had been doing as soon as He got into The Shino Academy. Gaining the Third seat in less then 2 Years is quite a Mighty feat in itself. Umasi Chuckled as he was given a slight inclination on Jin's past and what he had been through, Seemed like he has been doing this for quite some time. Maybe he really was a free running master ? Well it wouldn't really Surprise Umasi, He is a Captain after all. His Silver hair beginning to billow in the wind slightly behind him as Umasi places his hands within his Pockets. Umasi Himself was usually a very respectful young man, when ever he was talking to someone he always used formalities which made his brother Yuri Quite annoyed since he wasn't one to use them at all.

"Anyways, before I talk your ear off, what's your name kid?"
"Oh, and since we're both off duty, just call me Hōsō; there's no need for the formalities when we're both trying to relax"

Umasi Bowed before Saluting towards the Jubantai Taichou in response.

"My name is Umasi Lowell, Third seat Of the First Division. First Brother of Yuri Lowell"

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Twilight's Embrace   The Twilight's Embrace Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

The Twilight's Embrace
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Blazing Souls RPF :: Soul Society :: Seireitei :: Gotei 13 :: 10th Division-
Jump to: