Bleach: Blazing Souls RPF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Staff

Admins

Global Moderators

Moderators

Top posters
Pockeh
This City.. Is Disgusting I_vote_lcapThis City.. Is Disgusting I_voting_barThis City.. Is Disgusting I_vote_rcap 
PHANTAS-MOON
This City.. Is Disgusting I_vote_lcapThis City.. Is Disgusting I_voting_barThis City.. Is Disgusting I_vote_rcap 
Silim
Shirou Emiya
Kenshin
Ravana
Ankh
Kitty
Tsukuyomi
Tatsuki_Arisawa
Organizations

Templates
Arrancar Template
Hollow Template
Human Template
Mod Soul Template
NPC Template
Quincy Template
Shinigami Template
Suguira Template
Undead Template
Vizard Template
Quick-Links
The Rules
Canon Characters
Power Tier
The Application Checklist
Face Claims List
Tier Listings
Latest topics
» Digimon Kids in America
This City.. Is Disgusting Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 10, 2016 6:54 pm by Ankh

» KV Claims
This City.. Is Disgusting Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 27, 2012 2:03 pm by KV

» Gray Fullbuster WiP
This City.. Is Disgusting Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 21, 2012 1:29 pm by chriskris

» Cloaked in Energy
This City.. Is Disgusting Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 25, 2011 12:46 pm by Tsukuyomi

» Frozen Feelings
This City.. Is Disgusting Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 23, 2011 7:12 am by Silim

» Bleed Just Like Me [Archer vs Gilgamesh]
This City.. Is Disgusting Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:32 am by Shirou Emiya

» What a Day [Private]
This City.. Is Disgusting Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:45 pm by Main Admin

» Beatrice [Magus Sugiura] [FINISHED]
This City.. Is Disgusting Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 19, 2011 4:52 pm by Silim

» Sugiura Clan Rankings
This City.. Is Disgusting Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:02 am by Shirou Emiya

» Gilgamesh-The King of Heroes
This City.. Is Disgusting Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 15, 2011 4:14 am by Shirou Emiya

Affiliates
free forum

This City.. Is Disgusting

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kenshin

Kenshin

This City.. Is Disgusting Empty
PostSubject: This City.. Is Disgusting   This City.. Is Disgusting Icon_minitime1Sat May 07, 2011 6:34 pm

.:Kuro Mikoto:.

The Dark Prince

"Humans, they are like leeches, living off of Shinigami and Vizard."

This City.. Is Disgusting 96b68e4ca3454a7d32dc6b6c4389b059

"Inferior despicable human beings. How can they live like this knowing what is out there for them? They deserve death of the highest, crushed, killed, decapitated." Came the evil voice of a man that was called The Dark Prince, or Kuro Mikoto, apart of the Yuudai family before he left because of the evil that he had seen when he was younger, the evil that had changed his life and made him think that everyone was evil and needed to die, he just needed to kill every living creature so that no more evil could be created, he was evil with a purpose, a purpose to destroy the world. With what seemed like a sword on the back of his belt, it hung there with two handles on each side that he could easily reach around and pull out of the belt if he were to be attacked, he was just there standing on a flag pole that was hanging off the side of a building just looking down upon all of the people under him he was a good half way up the building probably 50 meters in the air so that people wouldn't spot him, even if they did they would just think he was a new defender.

Kuro's white hair blew around in the air and his black and red coat swayed in the artificial wind that was roaming around the top of the buildings all around and then all of the sudden some rain started coming down, artificial rain, he scoffed a little bit. "Oh how Humans have fallen, needing artificial rain just to make them feel like nothing has truly happened." His clothes and hair were getting a bit wet but with a quick discharge of reaitsu he was able to knock all of the rain off of his clothes. "Hmpf what to do tonight.."

He began to just sit there and charge a very destructive cero that would blow up at least a city block and then let it slowly dissipate grabbing it with his hand as it dissolved into nothing. He then jumped on the flag pole only to come down again, the flag pole slightly bent a little bit and then he pushed off, easily flash stepping up to the roof that was across the street. 'You know if you wanted to we could just kill them all, Kuro.' "I know we can Raijin but we have to wait, my plan is still in action i just need to get some followers so i can deal with these insolent people. We should meet up with heroism sometime soon i want to see what hes doing, i don't want to mess up like he has so far." He started hearing Big Ben go off the clock had just stroked at midnight now it was dark and the only thing that were on were the street lights, most of the people still were afraid to come out of their houses at night in fear of hollow, that little thing had been implanted into their brains. 'Don't go out at night, the hollow might still come get us.' Kuro had heard some of the humans once say, he had always thought this to be interesting, but a lonely person was still wandering the streets, it was a bit weird and Kuro just watched him to see what this person would do, putting his hands behind his back, lightly grasping onto his swords just in case he needed to pull them out in a hurry.
Back to top Go down
Ama Yariman

Ama Yariman

PostSubject: Re: This City.. Is Disgusting   This City.. Is Disgusting Icon_minitime1Tue May 10, 2011 5:21 pm

Kuroi Watarigarasu
We're coming back, coming back
We'll live forever, live forever
Let's have a wedding, have a wedding
And start the killing, start the killing

Spoiler:
Kuroi laid on the forest floor looking up at the sky with his eyes closed and his hair disshelevelled. Upon his face were blood stains, his hands matched his face and in his hands were bits of meat from something unreconisable. The sun rose and fell hours after Kuroi's eyes twitched and slowly rolled open. He looked around and up at the foliage above and noticed how late it was. Excellent, he slept through day... What a bonus. His eyes glowed a bright red in pure pleasure as he pushed himself onto his feet and walked over to a small puddle, rinsing off his hands and face that he could feel was caked with dried blood - some wasn't even yet dried. After a few moments of removing the stains and shook off his face and hands, letting the wind take care of the rest.

He smelled the air, and listened to the sweet cry of a dying animal with his unforgettable stichy grin and a small "kyahaha" before looking down at his near-dry hands and shaking them off and just wiping them on his pants. Kuroi wondered what he could wreck havoc upon here, and then realised... He was not so sure where 'here' was. He looked about and saw a large tower with a massive clock on it. He stopped for a moment to stare at it. Midnight, just like he suspected... However, he reconized this clock. Kuroi thought for a moment and thought it was named Big Ben if he remembered. He was in the human realm, and even more... he was in London! He grinned widely again, now he knew for SURE he could cause havoc here with all the people around. Heh, those humans won't even know what hit them... he laughed throatily and felt a slight breeze. From the way it smelled, it appeared to him it must rain here a lot. For some reason, Kuroi did not remember coming here before, yet it seemed so familiar. In the distance, he heard two young humans speaking in rushed voices. "Hurry and get home, mom will be so angry! We ought not to be out at night, that creature may come after us this time... Oh how brutal it was... The look in its eyes... So terrible..." the older boy said with a shiver as they ran off into an alleyway. Kuroi was not particularly interested in them, so he did not bother to follow him. He wondered why it was so familiar. And the way the boy spoke... It sounded like something not human had been around before, attacking the humans. Was it... him? He certainly hoped so. He would just HATE to make a good impression upon the wee mortals. ~

He kept walking, with a feeling suddenly striking him. It penetrated him like a sword... It felt like... Someone was watching him. He looked about with his red eyes and scanned around him, dead sure he would see someone. Oddly enough, no one came into his line of vision. How... Strange. He looked up at the street lights and cringed, they were far too bright. Why would anyone need to see at night? Light makes things too... Predictable and boring. If you want to see, wait a few hours for the damn sun. He began to climb a lamp post up ahead and when he reached the top, he reared back his fist and punched out the light with a small chuckle. He walked down the street doing this until one light remained at the very end. He began to climb this one as he looked up and saw the beautiful full moon. Ah, what a sight, what a delight. He smiled his creepy smile and howled at the moon and punched the last light out. The only light surrounding him now was that from the moon, and the only thing anyone would be able to see were simple outlines and vague details, aside from the creatures built for the night - like Kuroi and various animals. He gave another throaty chuckle before turning around and walking down the street from where he came, his red eyes glowing sinisterly. Now, it was completely dark. Now it was time for Kuroi to go hunting. He couldn't wait to see what he'd run into first.
Back to top Go down
Tsukuyomi

Tsukuyomi

PostSubject: Re: This City.. Is Disgusting   This City.. Is Disgusting Icon_minitime1Wed May 11, 2011 5:48 pm

Yuri Lowell
"The Dark Enforcer
"
"Do Justice and Punish the Unjust..."
*1-2*
This City.. Is Disgusting 73037_10

It's Been forever since Yuri had left Soul society to travel the world. This mission was a surprise to Yuri as He was always the one wanting to stay behind for the sake of the Rukongai Districts Patrols- Although, He did need some space from the Soul society. It was a beautiful night in london as the clouds were slightly overcast with rain. Although He was on a Mission on behalf of Soul Society, His Attire for the night was definitely that of a Covert Operation. Over his mouth and Neck was a Purple Scarf that flowed behind him with a length of two feet- The ends burnt from the result of a previous encounter. He wore a long black over coat with Pitch black boats. His Charcoal colored hair remained loose and neat as his Amethyst eyes were the only thing could noticed from a far. Holding the white ribbon that was tied around his Sheathe, Teion-en was always in reach for the Dark Enforcer. Sitting atop of the Clock named "Big Ben", Yuri began to run the mission through his head once more- Even though it was quite simple. Keep watch over the city until further notice. With his legs hanging off the edge of the top, Yuri places his hands behind his head, Muttering softly.

"Beautiful Night..."

Yuri looks upon the entire city itself in a nonchalant mannerism. The whole city scape is magnificent but, He knows what type of injustice occurs down there every second. The very same injustice he wanted to stop all these years. From the days in Rukongai, That's all he wanted to do- Even if he was on the wrong side of the law. But, That doesn't matter. He is on the right side of the law- Or so he thought. With these cavalcade of thoughts swirling in his head, He then Felt the Presence of One...No, Two ? One was definitely Higher then the other...But not to far off from the same origin. Arrancar. Yuri didn't expect such a Response so soon after just being stationed there for about a day, But Maybe he got lucks feather ? Planting his hands on the Rooftop, He Stood upright before taking a deep stretch- In the same instance expelling some reiatsu to shake off the rain the fell on him. Grabbing Teion-en from his Sheathe, Yuri Looks at the blade before saying softly.

"Ikuzo, Teion-en!"

Yuri would then Jump off of the Towering clock with absolutely no fear or hesitation, Freefalling about Fifty Feet before Flipping downward and kicking off the Building in a stunning Shunpo towards the Near by Reiatsu. He would then jump in the air countless times as he looks around towards the ground- Trying to locate the Reiatsu location. Then, He got it. Appearing on the ground with his right hand planted firmly, He tilted his head upward as his Amethyst eyes were Casted towards a white hair arrancar ? no...This was a Vizard. That's why they felt similar. Although, He looked like he was going to attack that one human over in the distance. Shaking his head slightly, Yuri Began to walk towards him, Eventually passing him- Stopping about six feet away. He would then start to say in a sarcastic tone of Voice.

"Now what do you think your doing ? Last time I checked, He was unarmed...and unaware of your presence. Now, Is that really fair ?"

His Left hand holding Teion-en by the handle unsheathed, Yuri rests his zanpakuto upon his Left shoulder aimlessly as he tilts his head backward to look at the Man. He seemed like he meant Business, His red and Black coat was quite flashy. With his Amethyst eyes examining his every move, The Dark Enforcer grins. The Rain between the two was a fitting scene for the Impending situation. The rain was glistening off of Yuri's hair in a Majestic way as the beads of translucent liquid fell towards the ground. One couldn't even distinguish the drops from the sky from the drops from his hair. Splat. Splat... Maybe Yuri won't have to stay here for that long after all.

Back to top Go down
Kenshin

Kenshin

PostSubject: Re: This City.. Is Disgusting   This City.. Is Disgusting Icon_minitime1Sat May 14, 2011 1:27 pm

The Dark Prince

The wind gusting through his hair as he stood on top of the building watching over the lonely person that was walking down the sidewalk, he noticed a change in the person that was walking, it suddenly started climbing up the light poles, punching the lights out as it did so, it was a very odd spectacle to see but then he felt something, a shiver ran up his spine as he slowly turned his head a little bit and out of the corner of his eye he spotted someone that was on top of Big Ben. Kuro at that moment knew that something that was not good was about to happen, he cursed under his breath as he then turned his attention back over toward the man that was wandering on the ground. 'Well at least tonight of all nights we might finally be able to kill someone, Kuro.' "I don't think tonight is the night of killing." He was talking to his zanpakuto spirit, keeping his hands on both of the hilts as he was ready to pull out the dual blades at any moment in order to defend himself.

Flipping his hair off to his left side, his white almost silver hair as his dark black eyes turned toward the man that had just landed onto the building that he was on top of and that person began talking to him. He noticed that the reaitsu that was in the air and realized that this person had already brought out his shikai, chuckling a little bit in his mind he then fully turned toward the man that was now ready to attack Kuro at any second now. "I wouldn't do that if i were you, you should already realize the difference in our powers right now." He took a couple of steps backward as he then was on the ledge of the building almost ready to fall of at a moments notice, but he really didn't care even if he were to fall he would recover in mid air and get away, this was not the time that he wanted to fight someone. "Maybe the one you should actually be worried about is, that 'unarmed...and unaware of your presence.' person that you were just talking about, seemingly he is making this place a lot darker by punching out those lights, it is quite amusing to watch but shouldn't you be more worried about him?"

Then shifting his body weight he began to fall down the building before he then somersaulted in the air before kicking off against the wall that was closest to him, using something that he called 'blink' which was a silent flash step as he then vanished from view, using the blink he then skidded to a halt in the alley that was across the street, hiding his person in the shadows though you could see his outline if you looked close enough but that was probably not on the mind of the person that he had just met.
Back to top Go down
Ama Yariman

Ama Yariman

PostSubject: Re: This City.. Is Disgusting   This City.. Is Disgusting Icon_minitime1Sat May 14, 2011 3:31 pm

Kuroi Watarigarasu

Spoiler:
Kuroi ran about in the darkness, and stopped and looked up at the moon and howled one last time. He sniffed the air and caught a whiff of someone near... About a street away. He turned and saw the outline of someone up ahead. What was worse, was that was not just some human. It was, infact, some other being... He could feel their reiatsu. Who was this, and why were they out so late at night? He grinned and stretched his stitches widely before closing his eyes a moment and settling the red glow so he would not be noticed as easily. "Kehehehe..." he advanced quickly and without a sound forward towards the person up ahead and remained a bit away from them to study them before scurrying over to a lamp post and climbing it. He looked down at the man before senseing yet another person about. Now, who was THAT? Two victims in one night.... Heh, interesting.

Kuroi looked around curiously to spot another person roaming about, and saw no one. He hated the feeling of being watched... And he wanted that to stop really soon. he raised his head once more to howl and stopped himself. On top of a building, he saw an outline... So that's where they were... He grinned again before snarling. With her right hand and leg he pushed off of the post and landed to the ground with a soft thud and growled throatily. He walked around in a small circle, thinking of a plan before then turning to the man on the ground with a snarl. "You are quite the powerful one... What brings you here on such a dark, gloomy night? Kehehehe..." he said in a dark and sinister voice as his stitched stretched. Although the man could not see Kuroi, Kuroi could see him because he was built for the night. What fools those two were for trying anything in the dark, Kuroi's time. Although he was not familiar with the area, Kuroi sensed he knew his way around for some reason, which had its many advantages. He stood there still and quiet, waiting for the man to answer.
Back to top Go down
Tsukuyomi

Tsukuyomi

PostSubject: Re: This City.. Is Disgusting   This City.. Is Disgusting Icon_minitime1Sun May 15, 2011 1:10 am

Yuri Lowell
"The Dark Enforcer"
"Do Justice and Punish the Unjust..."
*1-2*

This City.. Is Disgusting 73037_11

"I wouldn't do that if i were you, you should already realize the difference in our powers right now."

Yuri Chuckles slightly at the man's words when he heard the phrase "Difference in our powers". Difference in Power Meant nothing towards Yuri lowell. Power is one thing that people take for granted, Its a Combination of Power and skills- Something that Yuri had. Lifting his Teion-en towards him in an Offensive manner, The Dark Enforcer's reiatsu begins to raise slightly in preparation of an attack. His hearing once again caught unto His words.

"Maybe the one you should actually be
worried about is, that 'unarmed...and unaware of your presence.' person
that you were just talking about, seemingly he is making this place a
lot darker by punching out those lights, it is quite amusing to watch
but shouldn't you be more worried about him?"

His Amethyst eyes locked on to him as he Noticed him edge towards the Ledge. Yuri instinctively ran towards him, But it wad Too late. Yuri Got to the ledge as he saw the man free-fall from the building, Then using an Amazing silent shunpo- His mind began to race the instant he noticed that move, Trying to think of the Mechanics of the ability; This wasn't the time. Yuri Muttered softly as he looked downward.

"Hmph, Difference in power ? I don't give a damn..."

Yuri then looked around as his Katana shimmered slightly from the leftover light from the distance. A pursuit would have been the best idea, But he was then Alerted of the other reiatsu beginning to converge on his position. The Rain continued to fall heavier and Heavier as The Gobantai Captain's attire was completely soaked- even Expelling reiatsu to try and dry himself was out of the question. The Dark Enforcer then Turned around and began to walk away before hearing in a Eerie voice.

"You are quite the powerful one... What brings you here on such a dark, gloomy night? Kehehehe..."

Yuri
stops before taking in the Darkness around himself- Then lifting his right hand slowly as Reaistu begins to manifest in a Red like orb. It begins to shine brighter and Brighter as Yuri says in a Nonchalant tone of voice; The Kido he was using was being conjured in a Form of a flashlight that Covered a Diameter of Five feet from himself.

"Shakkaho. But, As for me, I'm just taking in nature... and this beautiful rain of course...I can't see you, but I know your here. Come on out, Your too old for Hide and seek."

With his zanpakuto being held in his left hand, The Kido being situated in his right, The Dark Enforcer sighs before shaking his head slightly. Thinking to himself that this got a lot more complicated then it needed to be, The Dark Enforcer takes it all in. His mind still trying to figure out what that man was doing, and where he was going- But This wasn't the time to be thinking about that. He had more pressing matters to deal with at the moment. The Safety of the weird human, and himself. But Before the Night was over, Yuri knew he would meet that man once more.

Back to top Go down
Kenshin

Kenshin

PostSubject: Re: This City.. Is Disgusting   This City.. Is Disgusting Icon_minitime1Sat May 21, 2011 1:57 am

The Dark Prince

After Kuro had jumped down toward the alley and sat there looking at the two, he then smelt something that was just rank the only thing that was actually keeping it from being insanely unpleasant was the rain that was falling down from the domed city and landing softly onto the ground. His ear twitched a little bit as he turned quickly to ear something rattling in the alleyway but it was only a mouse, he was a bit on edge because he hadn't sized up the person that came from the clock tower until he was up onto the roof but now he could calm down, his plans weren't ruined and he wouldn't allow them to be ruined not even if it was the miscreant that had showed up.

He was watching the ongoings but they weren't going as he had planned, chuckling a little bit he then looked over toward the person that was almost like a creature in nature, a soft thud as the thing had landed onto the ground. Kuro he knew that the being that was on the ground wasn't that powerful, with a soft scoff he even wondered why he was even going to recruit him, but then he noticed that another man was coming toward him as the little creature had spoken, he was a bit disappointed he wanted to see what would happen between these two but that's not how it was going down. His eyes peered through the darkness that was around him. This time he didn't go for his swords or anything he stepped out of the shadows a little bit his foot splashed into a puddle a bit making a ripple come out from his foot and then stepping over it stepping out onto the sidewalk a little bit he pulled up a cowl that hid his face from view and to keep from getting extremely wet.

"You are quite the powerful one... What brings you here on such a dark, gloomy night? Kehehehe..."

Kuro heard the little creature that was about 5 feet away from him speak and then before he could answer there he was, the other person had arrived, the shinigami had jumped down and went to join them he had started to say something even though Kuro knew that the question was directly asked toward him, chuckling a little bit under his breath as he raised his head a little bit to look at the shinigami that had his zanpakuto in his left hand and the kido in his right, the kido was being used to illuminate the surrounding area a little bit, but not enough to inform other people of their presence.

"You should really just lower your sword a little bit."

Kuro was speaking now toward the man that had came and joined them on the ground now Kuro was able to hide his spiritual pressure but he didn't want to hide it anymore he wanted to make sure that they knew how strong and how much more powerful he was then both of them. Seemingly the rain started to slow down a little bit little sparks of red lightning started coming off of Kuro's body a little bit as he looked at Yuri with a deadly glance, basically demanding that he lower his sword.

"Lower your sword, please, i do not wish for blood to be spilled just yet."

Kuro stated as what seemed like the gravity changed, he was letting out his reaitsu now and it was pushing down onto the bodies of Yuri and Kuroi now, Kuro was the type to make sure he was dominate in any situation and this was the only way he could think of to make them see that he was much more powerful then they both were. The lightning was now arcing from his body, most of it was going from his body to the trash can that was off behind him but the others were going in all different directions, not going toward Kuroi or Yuri but just going off in random directions only 2-3 feet away from him.

"Right now i am just strolling around the neighborhood." Kuro paused and then lowered his aggressive stance that he had taken against them both, making his reaitsu disappear from the air slowly and lessening the strain that he was trying to put on Yuri and Kuroi's bodies. "I was just in london and i wanted to see some of the sites that were around here." He peered around a little bit and then turned his attention back toward the two others. "Now you my little friend." He was now talking just to Kuroi "What might you being out here in the dark like this, if i didn't know any better i would think you were just on the prowl." He smirked a little bit as he said the word prowl, he knew that it might catch Yuri's attention.

Back to top Go down
Ama Yariman

Ama Yariman

PostSubject: Re: This City.. Is Disgusting   This City.. Is Disgusting Icon_minitime1Sat May 21, 2011 3:36 pm

Kuroi Watarigarasu

Spoiler:
Kuroi stood in waiting to see what the man would say while he remained grinning. However, it was the one whom had been hiding himself who replied. And from what Kuroi could tell, this one was a bit more dangerous, but not nearly as powerful as he assumed the other was.

"Shakkaho. But, As for me, I'm just taking in nature... and this beautiful rain of course...I can't see you, but I know your here. Come on out, Your too old for Hide and seek."

Kuroi laughed his hysterical laugh and turned his head slightly toward the man who spoke. "Too old for hide and seek? Aren't you the one hiding on a rooftop? And besides... I do not feel it necessary for you to see me, I don't bite." he said in a soft tone before turning his attention to the weapon the man was wielding. "You know, just because you cannot see well in the dark doesn't mean I can't. I can see clearly, and would ask you don't try and attack me on such a nice night. I'd hate to see someone get hurt." he said as nicely as possible before turning his head to face the other man now who was also trying to get the same man to lower his weapon at least.

"Right now i am just strolling around the neighborhood. I was just in london and i wanted to see some of the sites that were around here. Now you my little friend. What might you being out here in the dark like this, if i didn't know any better i would think you were just on the prowl."

With this, Kuroi noticed a sly smirk on the mans face when he said prowl. Was he trying to scare off the other? If so, it was a lame attempt at it. "You're a quick witted one, I must say." he said with another low chuckle. "I am out this late at night because it is what I do. I usuall hunt at night, but moreso just was exploring at the moment. Later on I planned on seeing what this world had for me that was worth messing with, and it was far too bright with those lights everywhere. Now I can see much better. As long as either of you don't try anything you may regret, I will kindly take my leave to 'prowl' as you worded so nicely." Kuroi informed them before shifting his feet slightly and looking back and forth between the two. He wondered what they had in mind.
Back to top Go down
Tsukuyomi

Tsukuyomi

PostSubject: Re: This City.. Is Disgusting   This City.. Is Disgusting Icon_minitime1Tue May 24, 2011 4:50 pm

Yuri Lowell
"The Dark Enforcer"
"Do justice and Punish the Unjust"
1-2

Yuri narrowed his eyes within the light that was manifested in his hand before Lowering his weapon in response to the mans overbearing reiatsu. Raising his own just enough so he would be able to move around within it, Yuri's Kido shattered under the pressure. Sighing softly, The Dark Enforcer then sheathes his weapon slowly as he places his right hand on his hip in a Nonchalant mannerism. With the rain continuing to impede upon them, Yuri swings his hair to the right swiftly as the rain drops fell to towards the ground aimlessly. Yuri then heard the man say.

"Right now i am just strolling around the neighborhood. I was just in london and i wanted to see some of the sites that were around here. Now you my little friend. What might you being out here in the dark like this, if i didn't know any better i would think you were just on the prowl"

Raising his eye brow slowly once he began talking to what seemed to Yuri as a Arrancar. Just absorbing the information around himself for the time being, Yuri rested his eyes closed before over hearing the Arrancar say.

"I am out this late at night because it is what I
do. I usually hunt at night, but more so just was exploring at the moment.
Later on I planned on seeing what this world had for me that was worth
messing with, and it was far too bright with those lights everywhere.
Now I can see much better. As long as either of you don't try anything
you may regret, I will kindly take my leave to 'prowl' as you worded so
nicely."

Yuri was verklempt slightly on what was actually transpiring around him. The man was definitely one that had overwhelming power, he didn't feel the need to dispose of Yuri the moment he had a chance. The man had to of known that Yuri was a Captain of the Gotei 13, Although his attire would appear other wise. Using his right hand, Yuri brushes the strands of hair out of his line of vision before retorting softly.

"Well, seems like you two have a little bit of a history... Care to explain ?"

Back to top Go down
Kenshin

Kenshin

PostSubject: Re: This City.. Is Disgusting   This City.. Is Disgusting Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 31, 2011 3:09 am

The Dark Prince

"Actually, Kuroi Watarigarasu i have actually been watching over you for awhile seeing what you have been doing lately and i think that you haven't been living up to the potential that you could be, let's just say this if you would like to gain more power then you should come with me, and instead of prowling for the lesser beings, prowl for beings like this one that we have in front of us." Hinting toward the Shinigami named Yuri that was in front of them both. Kuro, a little surprised that this man had not tried to start running away to try and escape the overbearing reaitsu that he slowly let dissipate from the air and then he glanced back over toward Yuri who looked at if now he was just a normal person, he seemed to not care because maybe he knew that Kuro would not touch him at all, it was not his wish to hurt him, not until there was an actual fight in which he had to.

He wanted to get away from Yuri as fast as possible because he thought, what if Yuri was somehow signaling the other people that were at the base that he had just come from, there would be shinigami and everything alike that would start coming after them in a hurry if they knew someone like Kuro was around here. Kuro was one of the people that had been in the back of the last war directing things from behind the scenes. So someone would probably know him.

"We might want to get out of here now, Kuroi so if your going to be coming with me you might want to come now, because if not Yuri could have easily already communicated with his fellow people and they could already be coming to try and kill both me and you." He turned back over to Yuri and then let a torrent of spiritual pressure let loose from his body, rain almost seemed to stop all around them, sparks of red lightning came off of his body and then went off in every different directions. "Next time you see your bosses, please tell them that there will soon be war, they best be prepared."

Back to top Go down
Ama Yariman

Ama Yariman

PostSubject: Re: This City.. Is Disgusting   This City.. Is Disgusting Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:04 pm

Kuroi Watarigarasu

Spoiler:
Kuroi awaited the answer and his grin stayed on his face as if it were frozen. Until the vizard spoke, that is. His grin turned into that of a skeptical smirk and he chuckled slightly.

"Actually, Kuroi Watarigarasu i have actually been watching over you for awhile seeing what you have been doing lately and i think that you haven't been living up to the potential that you could be, let's just say this if you would like to gain more power then you should come with me, and instead of prowling for the lesser beings, prowl for beings like this one that we have in front of us."

"Watching me, have you? So you're the one I felt... And why is it me you have been watching? Despite my potential and all that, I am sure there are many you have been looking at. Or am I wrong?" he said with an unusal grin. He wondered how adjusted they were to the darkness yet. Neither of them had properly seen him, which amused him a lot. He then, obviously without him knowing, turned his attention to the shinigami. "As for our history, well... I am not all that sure we have any. I've known of his presence for ages, but we never formally met. I guess you could say there isnt really a history, and that it's more of a predator-prey relationship. Not that I am prey.... I am no one's prey." he said shortly to the shinigami. It was then that the vizard broke the silence once more.

"We might want to get out of here now, Kuroi so if your going to be coming with me you might want to come now, because if not Yuri could have easily already communicated with his fellow people and they could already be coming to try and kill both me and you. Next time you see your bosses, please tell them that there will soon be war, they best be prepared."

Kuroi looked between them, a hint of boredum tracing on his face. He aimed his next remark at the shinigami, who seemed far too confident for Kuroi's liking. Kuroi thought he was just some complete pigheaded idiot, who didn't deserve to be in his presence. "You know, you really ought to tone down your cool, overly-calm behaivior. I know you have at least something going on within you right now. You brandish your sword with your very life, even though it is apparent neither of us want to fight unless you pull something stupid. As for me being so calm, if you are to return it, I am only calm because I really just don't give a flying fuck about fighting either of you, and I would rather just be on my way." Kuroi stated simply and coolly before looking over at the vizard again. "Alright, as you wish. A war you say? Kehehehe, interesting. Have a pleasant evening, Yuri..." he said with an evil chuckle before turning and walking over to Kuro before they departed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This City.. Is Disgusting   This City.. Is Disgusting Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

This City.. Is Disgusting
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Blazing Souls RPF :: Earth :: London England-
Jump to: