Bleach: Blazing Souls RPF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Staff

Admins

Global Moderators

Moderators

Top posters
Pockeh
Kiyoko Iris (Shinigami WIP) I_vote_lcapKiyoko Iris (Shinigami WIP) I_voting_barKiyoko Iris (Shinigami WIP) I_vote_rcap 
PHANTAS-MOON
Kiyoko Iris (Shinigami WIP) I_vote_lcapKiyoko Iris (Shinigami WIP) I_voting_barKiyoko Iris (Shinigami WIP) I_vote_rcap 
Silim
Shirou Emiya
Kenshin
Ravana
Ankh
Kitty
Tsukuyomi
Tatsuki_Arisawa
Organizations

Templates
Arrancar Template
Hollow Template
Human Template
Mod Soul Template
NPC Template
Quincy Template
Shinigami Template
Suguira Template
Undead Template
Vizard Template
Quick-Links
The Rules
Canon Characters
Power Tier
The Application Checklist
Face Claims List
Tier Listings
Latest topics
» Digimon Kids in America
Kiyoko Iris (Shinigami WIP) Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 10, 2016 6:54 pm by Ankh

» KV Claims
Kiyoko Iris (Shinigami WIP) Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 27, 2012 2:03 pm by KV

» Gray Fullbuster WiP
Kiyoko Iris (Shinigami WIP) Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 21, 2012 1:29 pm by chriskris

» Cloaked in Energy
Kiyoko Iris (Shinigami WIP) Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 25, 2011 12:46 pm by Tsukuyomi

» Frozen Feelings
Kiyoko Iris (Shinigami WIP) Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 23, 2011 7:12 am by Silim

» Bleed Just Like Me [Archer vs Gilgamesh]
Kiyoko Iris (Shinigami WIP) Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:32 am by Shirou Emiya

» What a Day [Private]
Kiyoko Iris (Shinigami WIP) Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:45 pm by Main Admin

» Beatrice [Magus Sugiura] [FINISHED]
Kiyoko Iris (Shinigami WIP) Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 19, 2011 4:52 pm by Silim

» Sugiura Clan Rankings
Kiyoko Iris (Shinigami WIP) Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:02 am by Shirou Emiya

» Gilgamesh-The King of Heroes
Kiyoko Iris (Shinigami WIP) Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 15, 2011 4:14 am by Shirou Emiya

Affiliates
free forum

Kiyoko Iris (Shinigami WIP)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kitty

Kitty

Kiyoko Iris (Shinigami WIP) Empty
PostSubject: Kiyoko Iris (Shinigami WIP)   Kiyoko Iris (Shinigami WIP) Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 24, 2010 6:40 pm

SHINIGAMI

Basics

Name: Kiyoko Iris

Personality:

Kiyoko is a very mischevious girl, she loves playing around with people's heads and twisting their words to work in her favour, not to mention to get people to shut up. She usually very playful and really just hates downers, Kiyoko's normally the life of the party and most usually see her as insperation, a role modle because of her confidence and energy. Kiyoko loves to dance, her sister is a singer and she is a dancer; they both share the love of performing.
Some of Kiyoko's negitive traits are extentions of her 'positive'. Yes Kiyoko loves to toy with peoples word and make the situation a comidic one, but if she is in a heated argument with a boyfriend/ guy she likes or anyone for that matter (not including her sister). Kiyoko likes fuling fires, and will pick at everything she can to keep the flame egnited, she cant help herself with this one, its just her nature.

Apperance

Appearance:
Kiyoko Iris (Shinigami WIP) Kiyoko

Height: 5'4
Weight: 135 lbs
Eye Color: Right eyes, red. Left eye blue.
Hair Color: (The Color of your Character's Hair)
Zanpakutô

Zanpakutô Spirit:
Kiyoko Iris (Shinigami WIP) Anime-6

Zanpakutô Realm:
Kiyoko Iris (Shinigami WIP) 3d66e83f9b96d4c

Sealed Zanpakutô : (what does the sword look like when its not released?)

Shikai Description:
Kiyoko Iris (Shinigami WIP) Death_sword

Shikai Abilities: (What are the abilities your Shikai has? Do not overpower your shikai.)

Release:(What you have to say in order to release. try to be original.)

Bankai Description: (The appearance of you and the sword, assuming it still is a sword)

Bankai Abilities:
(Your sword's abilities now that it is in its ultimate stage)

Background

History/Background: ( You can write about their life on earth, then their history as a shinigami.)

Extra Abilites: (This is if they have a high intellect or something like they are a very good researcher or scientist)

Back to top Go down

Kiyoko Iris (Shinigami WIP)
Page 1 of 1