Bleach: Blazing Souls RPF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Staff

Admins

Global Moderators

Moderators

Top posters
Pockeh
Andromeda  I_vote_lcapAndromeda  I_voting_barAndromeda  I_vote_rcap 
PHANTAS-MOON
Silim
Shirou Emiya
Kenshin
Ravana
Ankh
Kitty
Tsukuyomi
Tatsuki_Arisawa
Organizations

Templates
Arrancar Template
Hollow Template
Human Template
Mod Soul Template
NPC Template
Quincy Template
Shinigami Template
Suguira Template
Undead Template
Vizard Template
Quick-Links
The Rules
Canon Characters
Power Tier
The Application Checklist
Face Claims List
Tier Listings
Latest topics
» Digimon Kids in America
Andromeda  Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 10, 2016 6:54 pm by Ankh

» KV Claims
Andromeda  Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 27, 2012 2:03 pm by KV

» Gray Fullbuster WiP
Andromeda  Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 21, 2012 1:29 pm by chriskris

» Cloaked in Energy
Andromeda  Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 25, 2011 12:46 pm by Tsukuyomi

» Frozen Feelings
Andromeda  Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 23, 2011 7:12 am by Silim

» Bleed Just Like Me [Archer vs Gilgamesh]
Andromeda  Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:32 am by Shirou Emiya

» What a Day [Private]
Andromeda  Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:45 pm by Main Admin

» Beatrice [Magus Sugiura] [FINISHED]
Andromeda  Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 19, 2011 4:52 pm by Silim

» Sugiura Clan Rankings
Andromeda  Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:02 am by Shirou Emiya

» Gilgamesh-The King of Heroes
Andromeda  Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 15, 2011 4:14 am by Shirou Emiya

Affiliates
free forum

Andromeda

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kitty

Kitty

Andromeda  Empty
PostSubject: Andromeda    Andromeda  Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:49 am

VIZARD

Andromeda's Theme Song:

;3

Name: Andromeda

Personality:
Andromeda is a very care fee person, she loves to have fun and she loves to be around her sister, Kisa. She’s a very outgoing person that doesn’t like to be alone for too long, she’s a social butterfly if you will. Andromeda is also very mischievous and loves to toy with people, especially guys.
Andromeda can be rather stubborn at time; usually when it comes to listening to 'whats good for her' She hates it when people tell her what she should do, the only way she'd listen is if she's decided she needs advice nad guidance and asks someone for it...other than that its like talking to a wall when trying to give her advice. Andromeda knows what her best assests are and often times uses them as a way to get what she wants, yes she is a flirt. Flirting is how she got everything she has and it gets her into pretty much anywhere she wants. It pretty much comes naturally to her and does it even when she dosent mean to.
Andromeda has a soft side, the side that loves to have fun and just be free. She can be compationate when the time calls for it and if she actually cares about the persons well being. Andromdea has some trust issues; seeing that her parents left her and her sister she found it hard to trust people easily. She likes playing mind games and set up situations to test people, to see is she can truly trust them.

Appearance:
Andromeda  Andromeda3
Andromeda  Andromeda4
Andromeda  Andromeda1
Andromeda  Andromeda2

Background/History:

In her human years, Andromeda lived in a very strict household which was ruled by her father. Her mother was very passive and didnt really speak up against her father. Andromeda lived a double life, at home she was this perfect little princess that her parents loved and apprived of, at school she was a sneaky, sly fox that could get away with anything; she would frame teacher adn students alike for things she would do, like getting answeres for a test est. Though everyone had a feeling that it was her doing, she would cover her tracks up extremly well so that nothing would pin her to it.

Other than her doubleish life, Andromeda didnt have anything too out of the ordinary, she was suppose to have an arranged marriage; she had many men knocking on her door, asking her father for her hand in marriage right when she hit 18; he father would never give them a straight answer. While they were there, however, she would always flirt and tease them to no extent, making them go almost mad; she seemed to have a talent for that, she wanted a man the could handle her, none of them seemed like they could though.

Andrmeda's death was a random one, nothing special about it, she was just caught in in the middle of rival gang fire on her way home from school, a few months after she turned 18. Her soul wondered the earth for quite some time, and eventually found it's way to soul society. The transition was hazy and she couldnt remember how she got there; during her years in soul society, she struggled to grast this 'new life' of hers. She attended the accadamy graduated with flying colours, she was placed in squad 3, but this placement was for a very short time. Andromeda couldnt control herself, she had a darker side to her, the hollow side in her made an unexpected appearance during one of her missions. After that, she was casted out, rejected by soul society for being a vizard. This missfortune didnt damper her spirit, she continued on with her life, training every so often...she wasnt big on fighting, she was more into playing with peoples heads and getting what she wanted by manipulation. Andromeda started to settle down in a mountain, at an abandon cabon she now called home. She made it work for her, she revamped it to her liking and all was peaceful.
Her life on the mountain was quiet, easy going, she returned to towns for food and to get some social interation, and to find herself a mate. She didnt see/find anyone she deemed worthy or manyl enough to be that guy, until one day she encountered a certain someone, another Vizard liker herself, Kuro.

Zanpakutô Spirit:
Kenta
Andromeda  Winter_by_sandara

Sealed Zanpakutô :
Andromeda  2.%20full-sword-set-2

Shikai Description:
Andromeda  Historical%20sword

Shikai Abilities:

• Blinding Light: A burst of light would come out from the center of the 'cross' of sword's hilt; this is just a diersion tactic, something she would use to simply move away or around her opponent/threat. The light's effect only last a few seconds; the closer her opponent is the 'more time' she has to make her move.

• Star Blasts: This is an attack she has that is similar to cero, but a bit weaker; the blasts come out from either the tip of her blade or her hands. It's 1-1/2 meters in diameter, travels at about 50-55km/hr. It's called star blast because it's shine looks like a star's, from the tip of her blade she can shoot out 5 per second; with her hands (both hands), 10.

• -Light out: (Can only perform this if she is nearing death in a battle) Can create a blinding light to the point where her opponent can only see nothingness as a cover for her to retreat, her body turns into an orb of light and travels to a safe distance.

Release: Kyohaku!!

Bankai Description:N/A

Bankai Abilities: N/A

Vizard powers:

Cero: A high blast of concentrated spirit energy that is fired from Kittys palms; crimson in color and can do quite a bit of damage.

-Increase in strength by about 4X her regular strength
-Increase in Speed; makes her go faster than she already does by 2X.

Hollow form:
Andromeda  L5R___Courtesan_by_GENZOMAN
THE ONE IN THE MIDDLE~

Hollow mask:
Andromeda  Kuroinu___Japanese_Wolf_Mask_by_merimask

Last edited by Kitty on Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pockeh
Resident Smut Guru
Pockeh

Andromeda  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Andromeda    Andromeda  Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:09 pm

• Name [X]
  • Appropriate Age [X]
  • Gender [X]
  • Picture/Equivalent Sentences for Appearance [X]
  • 10 sentences for personality [X]
  • History is of appropriate length [X]
  • Powers are not Godmod/Overpowered [X]
  • Powers are described reasonably enough [X]
  • Application/RP Sample is not in First Person [X]

Comments/Notes: Approved
Tier: 2-3-
Back to top Go down
http://roadman.forumotion.com

Andromeda
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Blazing Souls RPF :: Applications and Information :: Applications :: Accepted Vizards-
Jump to: