Bleach: Blazing Souls RPF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Staff

Admins

Global Moderators

Moderators

Top posters
Pockeh
Kamira Hinote  I_vote_lcapKamira Hinote  I_voting_barKamira Hinote  I_vote_rcap 
PHANTAS-MOON
Silim
Shirou Emiya
Kenshin
Ravana
Ankh
Kitty
Tsukuyomi
Tatsuki_Arisawa
Organizations

Templates
Arrancar Template
Hollow Template
Human Template
Mod Soul Template
NPC Template
Quincy Template
Shinigami Template
Suguira Template
Undead Template
Vizard Template
Quick-Links
The Rules
Canon Characters
Power Tier
The Application Checklist
Face Claims List
Tier Listings
Latest topics
» Digimon Kids in America
Kamira Hinote  Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 10, 2016 6:54 pm by Ankh

» KV Claims
Kamira Hinote  Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 27, 2012 2:03 pm by KV

» Gray Fullbuster WiP
Kamira Hinote  Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 21, 2012 1:29 pm by chriskris

» Cloaked in Energy
Kamira Hinote  Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 25, 2011 12:46 pm by Tsukuyomi

» Frozen Feelings
Kamira Hinote  Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 23, 2011 7:12 am by Silim

» Bleed Just Like Me [Archer vs Gilgamesh]
Kamira Hinote  Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:32 am by Shirou Emiya

» What a Day [Private]
Kamira Hinote  Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:45 pm by Main Admin

» Beatrice [Magus Sugiura] [FINISHED]
Kamira Hinote  Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 19, 2011 4:52 pm by Silim

» Sugiura Clan Rankings
Kamira Hinote  Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:02 am by Shirou Emiya

» Gilgamesh-The King of Heroes
Kamira Hinote  Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 15, 2011 4:14 am by Shirou Emiya

Affiliates
free forum

Kamira Hinote

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kitty

Kitty

Kamira Hinote  Empty
PostSubject: Kamira Hinote    Kamira Hinote  Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:01 am

SHINIGAMI

Basics

Name: Kamira Hinote

Personality:

Obedient

Pretty self ex[lanitory, Kamira listens and obeys her supiriors. She hardly ever back talks, only when she beleives that there is a better less violent way of going about the situation. Other than those times, she will do as she is told without question and seek to complete the task perfectly the first time.

Loving

She is very loving, she care deeply for her family, friends and her lover. She likes seeing them happy and she loves being around them, enjoying their company and just simply being with them, creating bonds and happy memories with these people.

Loyal/Trust Worthy

Kamira is extremely loyal to the ones she cares about, she would rather die than to betray them, and she would try and do everything in her power to avoid anything like this. Along with her loyalty comes trust, she is very trustworthy when it comes to being true to her word with her friends, family and the one she loves.

Shy

Kamira is very shy on first encounters, she prefers to be quiet and to herself (though she does open up when she starts to get to know a person). It does take her a long time to warm up to someone (usually, with the few accretions), she can be very bashfull and innocent (Yup you guessed it, she hasn't been exposed to sexual material and stuff like that.YET).

Pure

Kamira is very pure hearted, she looks on the bright side and prefers to find the good in people, and often tries to help them in what way she can, even if it's as a shoulder to cry on. She doesn't like violence, and often tries to avoid any conflict (that doesn't mean she doesn't know how to fight/defend herself, she just prefers to find other ways of resolving things).

Apperance

Appearance:
Kamira Hinote  HINOTEKAMIRA3
Kamira Hinote  HinoteKamiracopy
Kamira Hinote  HINOTEKAMIRA2

Height: 5'4
Weight: 130Ibs
Eye Color: Pink
Hair Color: Crimson

Zanpakutô

Zanpakutô Spirit:
MIDNIGHT
Kamira Hinote  11790608

Zanpakutô Realm:

Kamira Hinote  29

Sealed Zanpakutô :
Kamira Hinote  Pink_purple_katana_sword_540

Shikai Description:
Kamira Hinote  TyphoonSwellSword

Shikai Abilities:

• Spiral Panther: A Black panther made of pink fire comes spirling out of her sword (the beginning: the when the blade beggins and the hild ends) The panther is 3 1/2 meters in diameter and can travel up to 4 km before loosing power; Speed in which it travels: 55-60km/hr. Once it makes contact it explodes and sets fire to her opponent. The blast has a 2 and a half km by 2 and 1/2 km radius At the edge of this circle, the damage is less, close tot he center, more damage is done (of course it will depend on the tier of the characters, 2,1 and 0 tieres are less effected by the blast, 3 and below are more so effected. Once egnited/exploded, the flames keep going for about 1 post.

• Blazing sheild: A sheild of fire that can protect her for quite a bit, it cant defend her compeltly, it can take up some of the blow to make the blast less impactful. 2 and higher tieres attacks arnt comptly stopped but decreases the impact on her. The sheild is a sphere of pink fire big enough to cover her and then 1 meter for her to move around in. Can be used ever 2 posts~

Release:Let your flames burn brightly though the night, Midnight!

Bankai Description:
Kamira Hinote  113441-129112-sacred-sword_large {For when she does get banki}

Bankai Abilities:
N/A

Background

History/Background:

Kamira grew up with a religious family on earth, her father was a preist and her mother a preistess. She only had one other brother and he was harly ever around. Life growing up was very quiet for her, and pretty uneventful. Kamira hardly wondered out of the temple grounds and she hardly ever came into contact with people outside the temple...well only tourists and what not. Kamira was braught up in a very strict house hold, being taught how to be a 'proper lady' and how to take care of people's medical and spiritual needs. She spent much of her life like this, until her 18th birthday. Her parents were hosting a small get together with other temples in the surrounding areas and old family friends to celebrate their daughters birthday. There was one family that didnt really like the Akio's, their hate would trace back many, many generations. The Akio's knew of their bitterness but invied them anyways, they wanted to buarry the hattchet and move on, forgive and forget. In addition to this, her father announced that she ould marry the son of the family, Kenta Hichirou.
A few months after this, Kamira died from a wolf attack, she had been walking to the Hichirou temple when she was ambushed (yes the temples were more in the forest). How she became a shinigami, that was fuzzy to her, she couldnt really remember much, all she really remembered was her soul roaming around, and then somehow finding her way to soul society. The section from death to soul society felt too much like a dream to her, she felt like she had woken up from a really long dream.
Kamira attended the accadamy, she kept more so to herself than anything, she wasnt much of a fighter, but she kept up. After leaving the accadamy, she desided that she would want to learn how to defend herself mroe so, and develop her skills even further. She just wanted to learn to defend herself so she could handle others. She pretty much now just figuring out new techniqes spacific to her and Midnight.
Back to top Go down
Kenshin

Kenshin

Kamira Hinote  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kamira Hinote    Kamira Hinote  Icon_minitime1Sun May 01, 2011 11:57 am

• Name [X]
  • Appropriate Age [X]
  • Gender [X]
  • Picture/Equivalent Sentences for Appearance [X]
  • 10 sentences for personality [X]
  • History is of appropriate length [X]
  • Powers are not Godmod/Overpowered [X]
  • Powers are described reasonably enough [X]
  • Application/RP Sample is not in First Person [X]
  • RP Sample Present (Omit if this is not the first character) [OMIT]
  • RP Sample is 10 sentences [OMIT]

Comments/Notes: