Bleach: Blazing Souls RPF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Staff

Admins

Global Moderators

Moderators

Top posters
Pockeh
Miku Hatsune I_vote_lcapMiku Hatsune I_voting_barMiku Hatsune I_vote_rcap 
PHANTAS-MOON
Silim
Shirou Emiya
Kenshin
Ravana
Ankh
Kitty
Tsukuyomi
Tatsuki_Arisawa
Organizations

Templates
Arrancar Template
Hollow Template
Human Template
Mod Soul Template
NPC Template
Quincy Template
Shinigami Template
Suguira Template
Undead Template
Vizard Template
Quick-Links
The Rules
Canon Characters
Power Tier
The Application Checklist
Face Claims List
Tier Listings
Latest topics
» Digimon Kids in America
Miku Hatsune Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 10, 2016 6:54 pm by Ankh

» KV Claims
Miku Hatsune Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 27, 2012 2:03 pm by KV

» Gray Fullbuster WiP
Miku Hatsune Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 21, 2012 1:29 pm by chriskris

» Cloaked in Energy
Miku Hatsune Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 25, 2011 12:46 pm by Tsukuyomi

» Frozen Feelings
Miku Hatsune Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 23, 2011 7:12 am by Silim

» Bleed Just Like Me [Archer vs Gilgamesh]
Miku Hatsune Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:32 am by Shirou Emiya

» What a Day [Private]
Miku Hatsune Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:45 pm by Main Admin

» Beatrice [Magus Sugiura] [FINISHED]
Miku Hatsune Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 19, 2011 4:52 pm by Silim

» Sugiura Clan Rankings
Miku Hatsune Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:02 am by Shirou Emiya

» Gilgamesh-The King of Heroes
Miku Hatsune Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 15, 2011 4:14 am by Shirou Emiya

Affiliates
free forum

Miku Hatsune

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pockeh
Resident Smut Guru
Pockeh

Miku Hatsune Empty
PostSubject: Miku Hatsune   Miku Hatsune Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 27, 2011 5:51 pm

HUMAN

Name: Miku Hatsune

Appearance:

Spoiler:

Height: 5'9"
Weight: 110 lbs

Background:

Miku Hatsune was born directly into Karakura Town, in Japan. She was born in 1998 to a Record Company CEO father and a Housewife mom. From when she was only a month old, up throughout her childhood, she was always listening to music. Whether it be classical while she was young, from a CD player her parents were using, or other genres once she got an MP3 player when she hit her teenage years. Miku was always surrounded by technology. She loved her parents' computer, most of her time while home was spent online with her "friends" on various games.

On her tenth birthday, in 2008, her parents took her out of the city and to a small zoo in Koichi, Japan. This marked the time in her life where she started hating being inside. She took a great love to nature, and as such, started despising being cramped up indoors, even developing a claustrophobia of sorts.

After her thirteenth birthday, in 2011, the hollows attacked. The sheer masses of their spiritual pressure caused Miku to develop powers based off of what she loved. Music, and Technology. Ironic seeing as how she didn't like the indoors at all anymore. The attack also resulted in the death of her parents.

Miku just turned twenty four, and she has developed and perfected her powers to where she can use them with ease.

Personality:

Miku is a free spirit. Her personality largely reflects that of someone who just doesn't want to be stopped or held down by anything. She doesn't like being inside, the indoors makes her feel cramped and trapped, almost claustrophobic.

She can be seen as a bit of an airhead, as she spends most of her time daydreaming and staring at the sky, but she is actually extremely intelligent. She analyzes situations and people extremely well, and is skilled at breaking through facades and seeing who people really are. She's a kind soul, sometimes to a fault, reaching out to anyone who she sees as "in need" whether they want help or not. Her general air is that of someone who just doesn't care. She sees life as an adventure, and doesn't feel the need to worry over petty things. She hates fighting, unless she or one of her friends are threatened. As far as sexual preference goes, she enjoys the presence, company, and touch of women and men alike. Bi-sexual, you could call it. She aims to please~

Music
Singing
The color blue
Vegetable Juice
Men
Women
Computers

Dislikes:

Being indoors
Feeling trapped in any way
Fighting, unless threatened or unless one of her friends is threatened.

Fear:

Death
Being trapped/captured
Living without a computer in the area

Powers:

Plugged In: Miku could be considered a super-hacker of sorts. When she's at/around a computer, or any technology at all, her senses go on high alert. When touching a piece of tech, her brain "plugs itself in", allowing her to instantly access and memorize any information stored on it. Her brain can store about 4G of information per "Plugged In" session. Song lyrics? Memorized WITH the tune. Important documents? Prepare for blackmail. Sheet Music? Memorized and playable in seconds.

Soundwaves: Miku has the ability to create different sounds and notes, like playing the piano, simply by concentrating her reiatsu into her fingers and "playing" on the air. She controls the volume of these notes, so she could either play them quietly, for entertainment, or loudly, for a combat situation. When played at maximum volume, these notes have the potential to knock back an enemy, and throw off their hearing/balance for 1-3 posts, depending on how strong the opponent is.

Symbols: Miku can draw/form symbols in the air in a shiny blue coloration by drawing them in the air with her finger. She can form just about anything in the air with this. This has no purpose in combat, but it's incredibly entertaining and has a few useful applications.

Laser: Miku can fire a high-powered blast of concentrated energy by pointing her index finger at her opponent with her thumb up, like a gun. This blast can be fired rapidly with weak strength, like a bala, or charged over the course of 2 posts and fired in one big blast, like a strong cero.

Strengths:

Intelligent
Analytical
Extremely Agile
Good People Skills

Weakness:

Not very strong, physically
Her emotions can override her logic at times
Weak spot for sweets
Can act rashly

Last edited by Pockeh on Sun Jul 24, 2011 12:01 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://roadman.forumotion.com
Silim
SEELE 01
Silim

Miku Hatsune Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miku Hatsune   Miku Hatsune Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:06 pm

• Name [x]
  • Appropriate Age [x]
  • Gender [x]
  • Picture/Equivalent Sentences for Appearance [x]
  • 10 sentences for personality [x]
  • History is of appropriate length [x]
  • Powers are not Godmod/Overpowered [o]
  • Powers are described reasonably enough [x]
  • Application/RP Sample is not in First Person [x]
  • RP Sample Present (Omit if this is not the first character) [omit]
  • RP Sample is 10 sentences [omit]

Comments/Notes: Plugged In is a bit too unbalanced, considering a brain can only take in so much info. A limit on the amount of info, or a resting time between taking in large amounts of data.
Laser is a bit unbalanced, either give it a longer charge time like an actual Cero and make yourself your own version of Bala if you need something fast, or power it down. you'll figure something out.
Tier: 3-1 once is fixed
Back to top Go down
Pockeh
Resident Smut Guru
Pockeh

Miku Hatsune Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miku Hatsune   Miku Hatsune Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:10 pm

Changes made.
Back to top Go down
http://roadman.forumotion.com
Silim
SEELE 01
Silim

Miku Hatsune Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miku Hatsune   Miku Hatsune Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:12 pm

approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Miku Hatsune Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miku Hatsune   Miku Hatsune Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Miku Hatsune
Page 1 of 1