Bleach: Blazing Souls RPF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Staff

Admins

Global Moderators

Moderators

Top posters
Pockeh
Flynn Tsumei Suzumiya: The White Knight  I_vote_lcapFlynn Tsumei Suzumiya: The White Knight  I_voting_barFlynn Tsumei Suzumiya: The White Knight  I_vote_rcap 
PHANTAS-MOON
Flynn Tsumei Suzumiya: The White Knight  I_vote_lcapFlynn Tsumei Suzumiya: The White Knight  I_voting_barFlynn Tsumei Suzumiya: The White Knight  I_vote_rcap 
Silim
Shirou Emiya
Kenshin
Ravana
Ankh
Kitty
Tsukuyomi
Tatsuki_Arisawa
Organizations

Templates
Arrancar Template
Hollow Template
Human Template
Mod Soul Template
NPC Template
Quincy Template
Shinigami Template
Suguira Template
Undead Template
Vizard Template
Quick-Links
The Rules
Canon Characters
Power Tier
The Application Checklist
Face Claims List
Tier Listings
Latest topics
» Digimon Kids in America
Flynn Tsumei Suzumiya: The White Knight  Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 10, 2016 6:54 pm by Ankh

» KV Claims
Flynn Tsumei Suzumiya: The White Knight  Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 27, 2012 2:03 pm by KV

» Gray Fullbuster WiP
Flynn Tsumei Suzumiya: The White Knight  Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 21, 2012 1:29 pm by chriskris

» Cloaked in Energy
Flynn Tsumei Suzumiya: The White Knight  Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 25, 2011 12:46 pm by Tsukuyomi

» Frozen Feelings
Flynn Tsumei Suzumiya: The White Knight  Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 23, 2011 7:12 am by Silim

» Bleed Just Like Me [Archer vs Gilgamesh]
Flynn Tsumei Suzumiya: The White Knight  Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:32 am by Shirou Emiya

» What a Day [Private]
Flynn Tsumei Suzumiya: The White Knight  Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:45 pm by Main Admin

» Beatrice [Magus Sugiura] [FINISHED]
Flynn Tsumei Suzumiya: The White Knight  Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 19, 2011 4:52 pm by Silim

» Sugiura Clan Rankings
Flynn Tsumei Suzumiya: The White Knight  Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:02 am by Shirou Emiya

» Gilgamesh-The King of Heroes
Flynn Tsumei Suzumiya: The White Knight  Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 15, 2011 4:14 am by Shirou Emiya

Affiliates
free forum

Flynn Tsumei Suzumiya: The White Knight

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Tsukuyomi

Tsukuyomi

Flynn Tsumei Suzumiya: The White Knight  Empty
PostSubject: Flynn Tsumei Suzumiya: The White Knight    Flynn Tsumei Suzumiya: The White Knight  Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 30, 2011 3:35 pm

SHINIGAMI

Basics

Name:
Flynn Tsumei Suzumiya

Alias:
"The White Knight"

Height:
6 Foot

Affiliation:
Freelancing

Weight:
174 Lbs.

Eye Color:
Sapphire Blue

Hair Color:
Blonde

Reiatsu Color:
Blue/Gold Hue

Personality:
Flynn, in contrast to Yuri, is a Shinigami who would solve the larger problem before the smaller ones. He has a similar sense of justice to Yuri, but would rather solve them through politics. His differences in ideology causes him to clash with Yuri, although the two are not really at odds with each other. This can be represented in the fact that Flynn chooses to work in the Gotei, whereas Yuri chooses to work in a Rogue Fashion. Although He is gentle-looking, Flynn Also Grew up in the Rugonkai District 80; Which makes him perceptive, composed, receptive, thus he can get an impression of the current situation. He is also decisive, persistent, witty, and quite bold, apparently preferring to wear Knight-Type Clothing made by a Master Blacksmith of the Name Hanzo Hiroti. Flynn is kind and hard-working young man. He is also somewhat a charmer, and he seems to know exactly what to say, often resulting in women swooning over him, much to his dismay. He always seems to want to help those in trouble, regardless of gender, and even saves Yuri from falling to his death during an earthquake. Flynn also has an obsession towards Material World Technology. He also seems unable to refuse a request from anyone, and was often told by Ted to walk his pet pigs, which he doesn't actually mind doing.

Flynn likes everything with Order, Everything must have its place. It could come off as narcissistic- But, His Intentions are well placed. He has a Complete and utter infatuation with Material world Technologies. Due to this infatuation, Flynn has a Mp3 that he has taken with him from many trips to the Human World. Flynn also likes a Wide variety of Music that he Listens to- Though, His Favorite Band would have to be UVERworld. Flynn has an enormous sweet tooth, and his favorite desserts are Flan, Apple Pie, and Cupcakes of the Vanilla variety.

Dislikes:
Flynn Hates arrogance of any caliber- Slightly Ironic due to his best friend is arrogant himself. He also doesn't like people who change the subject randomly- He's very goal orientated. People who cannot Complete a task is very infuriating to Flynn as well as Traitors. Although he loves the Old school Knight look, Flynn Sometimes finds it annoying at times due to the Clanking of the Light but, Durable Metal Material. When it comes to food, He doesn't prefer anything with Spices- They give him massive Heartburn. Flynn doesn't like Drunks of any caliber either, But he does enjoy a Drink every once and a While.

Natrual Abilities:

Master Strategist & Tactician: In battle, Flynn has proven to be very adept at noticing and understanding details in an opponent's skills or attack patterns. undeniable talent for thinking things well in advance as well, make decisive and accurate decisions quickly in battle, and able to perceive any situation at hand. He generally has shown himself to also be a crafty tactician from how easily he can deceive both allies and enemies.

Shunpo Expert: He is masterful in the art of Flash Steps. He notably makes a massive leap in Flash Steps within mere moments to remove a Girl From Harm During an assault on the Rukongai assault Due to Her Damages.

Enhanced Durability:While not having the most imposing appearance compared to other Shinigami captains like Kenpachi Zaraki, Flynn has shown to be a very resilient fighter. During his fight against The Hollow of days old, despite gaining several major injuries, Flynn was still able to continue fighting effectively and even ignored his wounds to the point that he seemed unfazed by them.

Enhanced Reflexes: Flynn has demonstrated tremendous speed and reflexes in battle. Even when caught by surprise from an enemy's attack, he is shown able to react in time to skillfully dodge or counter the assault. Offensively, he is shown able to keep up quick and rapid assault that forces most opponents on the defense as he leaves no openings in his attacks.

Enhanced Agility: Flynn is an immensely agile fighter. In battle, he can effectively use his agility to use the battlefield to his advantage, jumping from wall to wall to keep his opponents unsure of his attack patterns. Offensively, his agility grants him great dexterity in battle, able to attack his opponent from various angles with great accuracy and force.

Immense Reiatsu: He is capable of exerting a vast Spiritual Pressure, which, in league with his already admirable combat skills and finesse, makes him one of the most formidable Freelancing Shinigami. His spiritual pressure is so great it can be felt from a great distance and it has the tendency to make people perspire in fear.

Apperance

Spoiler:

Zanpakutô

Zanpakutô Spirit:

Flynn Tsumei Suzumiya: The White Knight  Undine10

Zanpakuto Personality:

Hoshikuzukawa is a Very...Unique Zanpakuto Spirit. Flynn gave her the Nickname "Raine". Raine's knowledge is even greater than that of Flynn's, and she is often seen correcting Flynn whenever they misbehave, often accompanied with a kick or slap. Raine is a calm and calculating thinker. She is relatively pragmatic, and she tends to think of longer term consequences rather than the short term need to help someone. Above all, she hates not being able to save people's lives, and will attempt anything to change that.
She has a good personality which lets her face difficulty with cheerfulness. Though she holds feelings for Flynn, she is the type who will not be honest about it.

Zanpakutô Realm:
Flynn Tsumei Suzumiya: The White Knight  22663310
((This is actually where I Live lol I took the picture myself xD))

Sealed Zanpakutô:
Flynn Tsumei Suzumiya: The White Knight  Red_ni10

Shikai Name:
星屑河 (Stardust River; Hoshikuzukawa)

Shikai Description:
Once He Releases his Shikai, The Blades, along with the Handles of his Katana's Dissipate into a Clear Glimmering Water-Like Substance. Although, it Floats around as if it was in Gravitational State All on its Own That Surrounds The Master aimlessly. This Water is Immense in Volume although it Looks to be about 4 Liters of Water that is Surrounding Flynn; In reality, He controls About 100 Gallons of Water at his Disposal. He can Constantly Refill his Water sources from moisture from the air Allowing for a Unlimited Root of Power.

Shikai Abilities:
Hoshikuzukawa is quite a Unique Zanpakuto in Terms of its Properties. Flynn controls his zanpakuto's shikai with telepathy, Although its twice as fast if being controlled with the palm of his hand. It Has The Ability to Munipulate Water Based Attacks, such as Create Waterfalls that Block Attacks or Create High Pressured Shots of Water That Are Released in a Swing of the hand, Even Create a Dome of Water around something or someone for a Brief Period in Time. When Fighting in the Presence of a Full Moon, Flynn's Water Powers are Increased 2 Fold as the Tides of the water are higher all around.
Although along with its Water Element, It has a Unique ability to Control Gravitiy within a Destined Place. The Gravitiy Limitations are Upon Living Objects and aren't effective; The Gravity Distortions are only used on attacks/Inadiment Objects.

Arte No Ichi: Temporal Bubbles
Kanji:時間泡
Range: 6 Feet in Radius (Bubble Manifestation); 10 Feet of Reach total
Type: Offensive/Melee/Ranged
Description
: Flynn uses the Moisture in the air to manifest and Drop A Massive Bubble of Water That Seems Harmless as it floats downward as it descends down it suddenly bursts without Notice, which then Releases 10 Gallons of Dense Water upon him with a Deep Gravitational Pressure Applied to it for a fast Incoming and Hard Landing upon The enemy.

Arte No Ni: Inbureisuendo
Kanji:インブレイスエンド
Translation: Embrace End
Range: 100 Meters in Length
Description:
Raising his right hand towards the enemy, Six tendrils of water swirl around his arm before residing on his Palm. Quickly applying a dense wave of gravity upon the outer shell of the Water manifestation, Flynn Quickly fires out rapid Bullets of water that explode with a concussive wave of gravity. Each Tendril that wrapped around his arm provides Five Bullets, So He has a 30 Shot capita before having to reload the water around him.

Arte No San: Suijin Karyuuso
Kanji:水塵渦龍槍
Translation: Water Dust Swirl Dragon Spear
Range: 20 meters in diameter Initially- 10 feet in orb form
Description:
when used, a whirlpool appears over a large area of the battle field, lifting all enemies within range into the air while dealing damage of hardened water before Compressing itself into an orb of water that becomes situated in a Diameter of 10 feet before exploding around the enemy violently.

Release:
Fountain of Brilliance (泉の煌々たる; Izumi no Kōkōtaru)

Bankai:
Jaō
Hoshikuzukawa

(蛇王星屑河;Serpent King Stardust River)

Bankai Description:
Jaō Hoshikuzukawa. Once He Releases his Bankai, This Water is Immense in Density and Higher in Volume although it Looks to be about the same 4 Liters of Water that was Surrounding Flynn in his shikai; In reality, He controls About 1000 Gallons of Water at his Disposal. He can Constantly Refill his Water sources from moisture from the air Allowing for a Unlimited Root of Power.

Bankai Abilities:
Jaō Hoshikuzukawa Has The Ability to Munipulate Water Based Attacks to a Fine Degree, such as Create Waterfalls that Block Attacks or Create High Pressured Shots of Water That Are Released in a Swing of the hand, Even Create a Dome of Water around something or someone for a Brief Period in Time he can bend This water at anytime allowing Tracking. Although along with its Water Element, It has a Unique ability to Control Gravitiy within a Destined Place. The Gravitiy Limitations are Upon Living Objects and aren't effective; The Gravity Distortions are only used on attacks/Inadiment Objects. When Fighting in the Presence of a Full Moon, Flynn's Water Powers are Increased 2 Fold as the Tides of the water are higher all around.

Always Active:
Level One: Hantōmei Mizu
(半透明水;Translucent Water)
Upon the first level of Bankai, Flynn raises his open right hand before closing it firmly; Water then Begins to form all Around Them in a Dome Radius of 10km's. This Water is Quite Dense but Unique in the way that one can Still walk around although under the influence as if one was Affected by Underwater Pressure against them. Flynn Himself Can Move at a Faster Rate then his Opponent Although He Himself is somewhatly Affected by the Underwater pressure against his Body. From Within the dome, Flynn is Able to Create a Gravational Anomaly to Distort the Space of a Affect Area to Slow Attacks One Can Fire. He can High Pressured Shots of Water. The Catch about Hantomei Mizu is That The Surrounding Area Around The Dome of Water Has am Intense Gravitation Force; Meaning there is No Oxygen out of the Dome. At First, The enemy is misjudged into thinking there drowning when really There is Oxygen.

Hoshikuzuken
(星屑剣; Stardust Sword)
-Flynn is able to summon spiritual energy swords That are made from Water Particles that are Hardened from his Gravity Powers, which vaguely resemble the ordinary katana he wields in his sealed form, but with four curved prongs hanging off of the guard. He uses one, then eventually two swords to Match his Sealed Style.

Koushou Senmetsujin Soudan (光翔戦滅陣・蒼弾):
Flynn slashes with his sword into the air, forming a Water dome of energy around himself. As he Swings it downward, his sword takes on the appearance of a massive blade of distorted Gravity with considerably extended range; About 30 extra Cm's, allowing him to slam it and any enemies in his path back down into the ground. Despite the dome of energy effect, the damage affects
only enemies that are hit by the extended blade in front of him; the dome does no additional damage, But Gives a Slight Boost in Defense as he does so.

Finale: Bigguban chōseki-ha
(ビッグバン潮汐波; Big Bang Tidal Wave)
-The Dome Dissipates into a Small Condensed Ball as it is Constantly Being Pushed Against by A Heavy Gravitational Force; It Being constantly being Filled with More dense water. As He Finishes Charging his Blast, Flynn Appears behind it And Places his Hand into the Forming Blast; Closing his Hand from within the Blast Then Creates a 360 blast of Water That Fall Immediately in a Radius of 40 Feet with the Weight of 20 Tons. As soon as The water blasts Fall Creates a Massive Tidal Wave to Crash against the enemy.

Complete Gestalt:
This is a power the Surpasses the Normal Capabilities of a Bankai. Very Little shinigami even know how this even Occurs, But when it does, It Gives the Person an Insane increase in every Aspect- Speed, Strength, Perceptiveness and even Reiatsu. Within this Form, All of the water that would reside around him is now within his Body. His skin, Armour and even Hair are now all made up of Reaistu/Water from his zanpakuto. This Allows him to Dissipate into Vapor and rematerialized when ever he sees fit. This Water is Immense in Density and Higher in Volume then his Bankai; In reality, He controls About 10000 Gallons of Water at his Disposal. He can Constantly Refill his Water sources from moisture from the air Allowing for a Unlimited Root of Power. He has all the abilities from his Shikai And Bankai with its Strength Increased 4 fold. This Form is absolutely Crippling to his body due to the Immense Reiatsu that is exuded from him, Thus he can only Last in this form for about Six Posts. After, Flynn Requires a massive amount of Rest and is pretty much Incapacitated.

Zeppa Rehhyougeki (絶破烈氷撃; Sever Destruction Intense Ice Attack)

This attack Can only be Activated within his Complete Gestalt. It begins by throwing a sphere of Water over the head of his opponent before shooting it with a Blast of Reiatsu, causing it to explode. He follows through by summoning a small vortex of water at an arm's length away from himself, and then launches a series of arrow-shaped lasers through it and at the enemy. If the targeted enemy is close enough, the vortex of water will cause damage. This attack is even Stronger then his Finale in Bankai Thus He Doesn't like using it.

Background

Part One: The Prince days...Flynn Scifo:
Prince Flynn Scifo was the son of King Sark of Phandaria. Although a prince, he was often seen wandering outside the castle, disguised as a wanderer. He loved books as he wanted to be a scholar. But, He studied swordsmenship under master Swordsmen Alba and becomes the subject of Alba's granddaughter Chelsea's infatuation. As the prince of Phandaria, Flynn was destined to one day wield the Phandaria Kingdom's family heirloom, the Sword of Water, Igtenos. Flynn wouldn't not meet Igtenos again for a long time, until High Priest Lydon suddenly arrived at Phandaria and quickly seized control of the Kingdom, killing Sark and taking possession of Igtenos. Flynn escaped captivity and was being chased by his pursuers when he finally collapses. Waking up several Days Later, Flynn saw A Group of people that he would ask for help.

After introducing himself his new companions, Sync Ichimaru, Garr Kelvin, Flynn conducts a plan to retake the capital of Phandaria, Heidelberg. Upon reaching Heidelberg, who was brainwashed by Lydon, The soldiers attempts to capture the group, and although Flynn escapes once again, Sync, and Garr were captured. Thanks to Sync's device, Flynn tracked them down and bails them out. Garr joins Flynn and the others in the final showdown against Lydon, in which they prevail. However, the Eye of Atamoni began to run berserk. Thanks to the device, It stopped the Eye but also put the Swordians in dormant state for the future. However, because of Lydon's misuse, Igtenos is fully deactivated. Flynn tries to Awaken it But was suddenly Shot in the back by a Solider. Every one was in Shock as Flynn Bled out upon the ground.

Part two: Shinigami Life...
Flynn then began to grow up in the Lower Rukongai District 80 with Yuri; A Young man he met during his travels and according to many of the residents there such as Ted, they were the best of friends and shared everything; Such as there first dog, Play swords they Bought together, and also helping each other when ever they could. Flynn decided to keep his last name "Scifo", As were the last name of Flynn's Parents. As Flynn and Yuri Used to Play around, Everyone used to tell them to watch out for the a certain type of hollow that has been around for Decades That Steal the victoms Body as a host; Being Curious Young men, The two decided to try and Find this hollow and be heros for Slaying it. Days goes by as the two continue to look for the Mysterious Hollow of the Lore. Before the Moment of Impending defeat, The two were near the outskirts of District 80 As Large Figure hollow Appears in the distance with a Daunting bellow. His Figure Getting Massive with every growing step the Hollow took.

Flynn was Hestitant but then Yuri Unsheathed the sword on his back and Lunged at the Hollow in a Blind feat of Courage, He then Backhands Both boys to the side as he walks past; Yuri's Sword being flung out of his hand in process. Flynn Looked up before Getting up with a Determined gaze upon his face. Flynn Grabs his Arm as it was bleeding with his right hand. He then Looks on to Yuri Attacking The hollow in a Blind Stupid Rage, Rushing and swinging his blade toward his body. His Blade hitting his skin but making a Thud noise makes Little Yuri's Eyes Widen in fear. The hollow then turns around and looks at him, Thrusting his hand into his chest. Yuri Gasped with pain as Blood Flew out of his mouth. Flynn Jumped towards him with his own Blind Rage and Attacked the Hollow as well. He Failed as the Hollow Fired a Cero towards him out the side, It seemed Yuri was done for; But at that, The hollow then Began to Generate a Cero of his mouth with a Bellowing Cry as Flynn Though he was done for. At that Moment a Man appeared, A Shinigami ? He Protected Flynn before Killing the hollow and Tending to Yuri's and Flynns wounds.

With that instance, Flynn Swore to protect the people he holds dear...at Any costs.

Part Three: The Rukongai White Knight:

After that whole Ordeal, Flynn left district eighty around the same time Yuri did- Although, Going separate paths. Flynn decided to go into deep hiding a train himself to be strong, Not letting evil get away with hurting innocence any longer. That was the Fire in Flynn's soul that kept him going. Day in and Day out, The White knight continued to Slay hollows in the surrounding areas of Rukongai Districts 70-80; Along with stopping petty crime when ever he can. Through his days of Using a normal sword, Flynn began to wonder if he will ever hear his zanpakuto- The true weapon of a Shinigami soul. It was late at night, And Flynn was resting in his fort that he had been taken Refuge in. Sleeping with a silent embrace, Flynn then heard the slight movement of leafs behind himself. Standing up quickly, Flynn Grabs the Slightly dulled blade that he had been using for roughly 10 Years. Trying to lock on to the hollow with his eyes, The hollow seemingly appears at the base and slices it down. Flynn, Completely Amazed then Falls to the ground, Rolling several times before regaining his balance. Looking upward at the hollow, He then Lunges to Strike it with his Sword- "Clunk" It's like it had steel skin! His Sword bounced off of its skin as he then got backhanded to the right violently. With no one around him, His sword flung out of his hand to the left aimlessly, He thought surely he was done for.

"Flynn...Use me..."

This voice was calming to him, It was almost like fate. Screaming slightly, Flynn stands up as his Reiatsu Flairs to extreme levels. Running towards the hollow once more, Flynn then forms Two katanas, one in each hand as he Slices an "X" Threw the monster- Making it dissipate within the air in a Majestic manner. Landing on the ground, Flynn looks at his Zanpakuto that resided in his hands before he fell to the ground in an Exhaustion of Reiatsu. He now had a Zanpakuto, The first stepping stone onto Making the world Right.

Part Four: White Knight's Cavalcade of Hope
It's Been about Five Years since Flynn has gained his Zanpakuto and Shikai State. It was much Easier for him to protect the areas around Rukongai with this power. Flynn begun getting letters from Yuri at the Shino Academy, It appears he had been doing well and also gained Shikai before even getting there. Amazing. Flynn always knew that Yuri was ahead of the game, But wow. Striving to be just as good as his long time rival, Flynn begun working extra hard to gain the same amount of power, pride and respect. He left to the deep reaches of the mountains and Stayed there, for an Extended period of time- Mediating with his own Zanpakuto. The only way to bond closer with ones zanpakuto. Flynn was in isolation for about 20 Years before learning the ways of his zanpakuto, How she feels, how she acts. It was truly an amazing experience that he had to endure. It was then that he thought he could make a difference, The new found surge of hope filled his eyes as he Walks out to his Destiny. He follows pure Justice. He would like to meet Yuri again some day, But, He knows that he has his own story to tell.

Extra Abilites:

Roleplay Sample: N/A

Last edited by Tsukuyomi on Sun Aug 07, 2011 4:06 pm; edited 25 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ravana

Ravana

PostSubject: Re: Flynn Tsumei Suzumiya: The White Knight    Flynn Tsumei Suzumiya: The White Knight  Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 30, 2011 4:25 pm

• Name [X]
  • Appropriate Age [X]
  • Gender [X]
  • Picture/Equivalent Sentences for Appearance [X]
  • 10 sentences for personality [X]
  • History is of appropriate length [X]
  • Powers are not Godmod/Overpowered [X]
  • Powers are described reasonably enough [X]
  • Application/RP Sample is not in First Person [X]
  • RP Sample Present [Omitted]
  • RP Sample is 10 sentences [Omitted]

Notes: I noticed a few spelling/grammar errors, but nothing too big. There is a part or two in the history where you seem to have used present tense, but judging by the sentence structure, I know that you meant it to be in the past tense. My only suggestion is to slow down your typing a bit and double check before you post. Other than that, I see no problems, so:

APPROVED

Tier: 2-2 because of history, but I understand that is not your strong suit. Will be allowed a tier boost depending on position.
Back to top Go down
Tsukuyomi

Tsukuyomi

PostSubject: Re: Flynn Tsumei Suzumiya: The White Knight    Flynn Tsumei Suzumiya: The White Knight  Icon_minitime1Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:39 am

Could this also be Moved to Wip For a massive overhaul ?
Back to top Go down
Ravana

Ravana

PostSubject: Re: Flynn Tsumei Suzumiya: The White Knight    Flynn Tsumei Suzumiya: The White Knight  Icon_minitime1Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:42 am

sure, why not
Back to top Go down
Tsukuyomi

Tsukuyomi

PostSubject: Re: Flynn Tsumei Suzumiya: The White Knight    Flynn Tsumei Suzumiya: The White Knight  Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:41 pm

DONE Finally. Added More Abilities, More History, More Personality, More Pictures, More EVERYTHING lol =3
Back to top Go down
Pockeh
Resident Smut Guru
Pockeh

PostSubject: Re: Flynn Tsumei Suzumiya: The White Knight    Flynn Tsumei Suzumiya: The White Knight  Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:44 pm

Re-approved. 2-1+
Back to top Go down
http://roadman.forumotion.com
Tsukuyomi

Tsukuyomi

PostSubject: Re: Flynn Tsumei Suzumiya: The White Knight    Flynn Tsumei Suzumiya: The White Knight  Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 07, 2011 4:07 pm

Added Complete Gestalt... Awaiting re approval (chew)
Back to top Go down
Silim
SEELE 01
Silim

PostSubject: Re: Flynn Tsumei Suzumiya: The White Knight    Flynn Tsumei Suzumiya: The White Knight  Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 07, 2011 4:19 pm

Re-approved, 2-1+
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Flynn Tsumei Suzumiya: The White Knight    Flynn Tsumei Suzumiya: The White Knight  Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Flynn Tsumei Suzumiya: The White Knight
Page 1 of 1