Bleach: Blazing Souls RPF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Staff

Admins

Global Moderators

Moderators

Top posters
Pockeh
Sync Sasuke Seinosuke I_vote_lcapSync Sasuke Seinosuke I_voting_barSync Sasuke Seinosuke I_vote_rcap 
PHANTAS-MOON
Sync Sasuke Seinosuke I_vote_lcapSync Sasuke Seinosuke I_voting_barSync Sasuke Seinosuke I_vote_rcap 
Silim
Shirou Emiya
Kenshin
Ravana
Ankh
Kitty
Tsukuyomi
Tatsuki_Arisawa
Organizations

Templates
Arrancar Template
Hollow Template
Human Template
Mod Soul Template
NPC Template
Quincy Template
Shinigami Template
Suguira Template
Undead Template
Vizard Template
Quick-Links
The Rules
Canon Characters
Power Tier
The Application Checklist
Face Claims List
Tier Listings
Latest topics
» Digimon Kids in America
Sync Sasuke Seinosuke Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 10, 2016 6:54 pm by Ankh

» KV Claims
Sync Sasuke Seinosuke Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 27, 2012 2:03 pm by KV

» Gray Fullbuster WiP
Sync Sasuke Seinosuke Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 21, 2012 1:29 pm by chriskris

» Cloaked in Energy
Sync Sasuke Seinosuke Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 25, 2011 12:46 pm by Tsukuyomi

» Frozen Feelings
Sync Sasuke Seinosuke Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 23, 2011 7:12 am by Silim

» Bleed Just Like Me [Archer vs Gilgamesh]
Sync Sasuke Seinosuke Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:32 am by Shirou Emiya

» What a Day [Private]
Sync Sasuke Seinosuke Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:45 pm by Main Admin

» Beatrice [Magus Sugiura] [FINISHED]
Sync Sasuke Seinosuke Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 19, 2011 4:52 pm by Silim

» Sugiura Clan Rankings
Sync Sasuke Seinosuke Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:02 am by Shirou Emiya

» Gilgamesh-The King of Heroes
Sync Sasuke Seinosuke Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 15, 2011 4:14 am by Shirou Emiya

Affiliates
free forum

Sync Sasuke Seinosuke

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Tsukuyomi

Tsukuyomi

Sync Sasuke Seinosuke Empty
PostSubject: Sync Sasuke Seinosuke   Sync Sasuke Seinosuke Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 04, 2011 3:15 pm

Name:

Sync Sasuke Seinosuke

Alias:
"The Tempest"
or
"The Harrowing Gale"

Male

Affiliation:
Heroism

Position:

Segunda Espada

Height:

5'9"

Weight:
155 lbs

Eye Color:

Light Blue
(Crimson Red: Yurei No Shisen Actviated)

Hair Color:
Messy Green Hair

Reiastu Color:
Cyan/White Hue

Appearance:

Sync Sasuke Seinosuke 34724_146474932062068_100000986873345_233475_4154754_a

Sync has Messy Green Hair that is masking one of his Purple Eyes with released, Although his Eyes Are Green and Red in color. He Wears a Unique Arrancar Uniform that he tailored for himself Specially, It had an emblem in the middle of the chest that is Black and Green in color, Also along the trim of the Jacket was a Line of the Same Green Color as on the Emblem. The Tempest Had his katana Places on his Left Hip Side, Its hilt hanging aimlessly forward for the Quick drawn. His Hollow Hole is in his Abnomin and is mask Fragment is in the Shape of Feather in his Hair on his Right side of his Head.

Personality:
His personality is that of a rational, but too serious person. He strikes as an arrogant young man that doesn´t hold back any words. But he is actually really kind. His serious personality is due to him being raised by the Aeons family. When he was a kid he was forced to follow Garnet into doing things that would eventually make both of them get in trouble, and after an incident where an important person died, they blamed Garnet and thought it would be best for Sync to be far from him. He chooses to help the hollow with a plan to destroy the Gotei (the true cause of his "empty, pathetic life"), and plans to become an Espada for the sole purpose of helping to carry out his own plan. Unlike the Other Espada, Sync sees himself as Cocky, Sarcastic, and Quite Stubborn. Sync is also very sadistic, as one can expect considering his experiences. Sync can be Rough and Wild at times, But All ways keeps his demeanor to a happy Middle. When In situations with Emotions, Sync can have waves of apathy that won't hinder his reaction.

Natural Abilities:

Yūrei No Shisen (幽霊の視力; Spectral Sight):
His Own Unique Ability he had When he was a human. He Retained This Ability through the Sheer Force of Trying to hold onto his Own Memories During his Transformation. Now that Sync is a hollow, His Ability to Manipulate Reiatsu has now Reached the Level, That being Able to Dissipate and Break down The Reiastu that Resides into a Projectile attack if it's at a Medium Level or Lower level then that. This Ability is Activated by a Simple Gaze Upon the Incoming Attack, As His Eyes Shift a Deep Red Color to Signify that The Tempest is Using His Unique Ability; It Takes About Three Seconds for The Destruction of About 40% the Reiatsu of the Attack to be Dissipated back within the Surrounding air. This Ability is Unable to Completely negate the Force of an Attack unless the Attack is Completely Made of Reiatsu, A low enough level or Not Infused with a Helping Element to Aid the Power of the attack.

Gemelos Sonído (双児響転; Twins Sound Ceremony)
:
Other then Zommari Leroux, Sync Aeons is the only Arrancar shown to have been able to use this technique and it allows him to create clone-like afterimages of himself. Unlike The former Fastest espada Only limited to Up to five clones can be created using this technique. Sync Could be should Creating Seven Clones with his Intensely Speed Because of this, Sync "claims" that he is the fastest Espada.

Escarlata Sonido (緋色響転; Scarlet Sound):

A special Sonido techinique Devised By The Tempest, When being attacked, Sync then Sonidos Right At the Last Minute Creating an Afterimage that Seemingly Takes the blow delivered. Although once Stuck, The Body dissipates into a Scarlet-colored Dust Cloud Seeps into the Attacker's Body just by Inhalation; The cloud Actually little Distorted Pieces of Reiatsu that Disorients Them. When ingested, It Scrambles the Reiatsu Sensing receptors in there Body Making it Seem Sync's Reiatsu is in Four Different Fronts for About Two Posts.

Kage Sonido (影響転; Shadow Sound):

A special Sonido technique where one moves into the Shadows Themselves to Evade An Attack; One can Appear into Another Person's casted Shadow although That person can't Attack While in the shadow Placement. This Move Can Be used About Five Times Before Taking a Toll of the Users Reaistu Tracking Skills; Such as Pesquisa and Average Reiastu sensing Abilities.

Bala Rebote: This is an Sync-exclusive technique that hardens the user's Reiatsu and releases it like a swift blast of spiritual energy from his Index and Middle Finger together.While the technique is not nearly as powerful as a Cero or Even a Bala, its speed is 40 times faster and allows for it to be fired in quick repetition; This Attack is Mainly used for Pushing Back An Enemy with a Concussive force.

Gran Rey Cero
(王虚の閃光; "Royal Hollow Flash") is a Cero that only Espada are capable of using. It is performed by mixing an Espada's own blood with the Cero. The result is a Cero with a much greater attack power and speed as well as a change of color unique to the Espada. It is also many times more powerful than a normal Cero, capable of disturbing the fabric of space, it also seems to spin like a razor upon release as it compresses and decompresses due to the sheer speed and raw power. It is a drastically potent Cero, used only by the Espada themselves

Cero Oscuras
(黒虚閃; "Black Hollow Flash") or more grammatically correct Cero Oscuro, is a black Cero used by Ulquiorra Cifer in his Resurrección form. He also compares it to Ichigo's black Getsuga Tenshō]. It covers any exposed light into pitch darkness. Though the only Espada shown to utilize this technique so far, Ulquiorra told Ichigo that, "This is an Espada's fully powered Black Cero." Ulquiorra also referred to it as "our Cero." The Cero Oscuras' range is vast, and its attack power is massive. It is strong enough to destroy half of the dome over Las Noches. The superior Cero Oscuras is far greater than an Normal Cero.

Sealed Zanpakutô:

Uchū Fenikkusu (宇宙フェニックス; Universe Phenoix):
He has Dual Normal Katana that is 63 cm in length With a Red and black Handle and a Red Sheathe. The Guard of the blade is Red with a Wing Shaped Design. On the Hilt, there is a Red Feather that Dangles Aimlessly; One of them Have the Alternate Color scheme as the other. It has Split into Two Dual Katana's To Stabilize His Reiatsu Better.

Release:

The command is "Galactic Rebirth" (銀河の再生, Ginga no Saisei)

Resurrección:

Uchū Fenikkusu unleashes a Massive wave of White Flames (with a Black outline) burst of spiritual energy that falls around Sync as a Fire rain. In his released state, Sync becomes Phenoix-like in appearance. While in this form he gains large Redish White Phoenix wings on his back That are Made up of Stardust Like Particles, his hair becomes longer and wilder, and the remains of his Hollow mask becomes Hatlike with Now another Feather like Fragment on the other side. The crest on his Chest begins to Shine A Dim Light, his fingernails lengthen and Almost Become like Talons. His Arrancar attire becomes more form fitting and closed at the top with Black and-Red robe with Black Trim becoming more like a robe towards the bottom. In this form, he can use his wings for flight.

Resurrección Abilities:
The Tempest is Able to Self Conjure Eternal White Flames At his Command With Telepathy Or His Hand For Better Guidence along with increasing the Speed of It Two-Fold; These Would Include Creating Jets, Blasts, Tendrils, Domes and Tidal waves of Flames; With The Term "Eternal" Beside the Name of these Flames Are The Base Flames of Ever Fire themselves meaning they will never go out under any Normal circumstance. With the Command "Distort" (ゆがめる; Yugameru), Sync Now has a Unique ability to Control Space Phenomenons and Anomalies; Such as Temporal rifts of space that allows Temporal Displacement of His Blade through Inanimate Objects, or Create a Force of Purple Matter Using the ability of controlling space. space begins to collect around the blade or at the tip. It is a small ball of matter, small but dangerous.

Tenshou Kouyokuken (天翔光翼剣 "Heaven Soaring Light Wing Blade"):
When this Attack is being used, It involves the background becoming a celestial wonder as a glyph appears below Sync, erupting White Flame energy. Sync spins his sword and gives it a charge of white Fire. The glyph then begins sending a tornado of Flames upwards, in which Sync directs the sword's light upwards. Once the cyclone vanishes, Sync's sword is seen to be in two "parts", with the bottom part becoming pure Flames and the second half highly resembling a Phoenix feather- It's Length Being a Shocking Twenty Meters. Sync then slams the blade down onto the opponents, dealing a single strike of massive damage. The light then spreads out to deal one more hit before finally vanishing afterwards.

(EVENT-ONLY FORM)
Resurrección: Segunda Etapa:

Upon his Last transformation, Sync Mentions his Second state both before and after its release Is Dangerous for himself and The Enemy, because the Vastly immense dense spiritual pressure it releases is Even too Immense for Sync to stay in his Second Release. His Reiatsu also Takes Form of Daunting Black Flames that Disperse Around the Field in a Radius of 50 Feet. He is even more defined musculature with his chest Now Filled with White Feathers and Hollow hole that resides on his abs (which has become Smaller with a Small Black Ember resting in the Middle). His waist becomes covered in something similar to White and Red Feathers as well, which also covers his arms and legs. His irises of his eyes turn Dark Blue while the sclera becomes Silver in color. Sync's two long horns That Curve inward and appear out of the side of his Head are Now reformed Back to His Normal Fragments.

Resurrección Segunda Etapa Special Ability:
Within his Released State, The Tempest is Able to Self Conjure Eternal Black Solar Flames At his Command With Telepathy Or His Hand For Better Guidence along with increasing the Speed of It Two-Fold; These Would Include Creating Jets, Blasts, Tendrils, Domes and Tidal waves of Flames; With The Term "Eternal" Beside the Name of these Flames Are The Base Flames of Ever Fire themselves meaning they will never go out under any circumstance.
With the Command "Distort" (ゆがめる; Yugameru), Sync Now has a Unique ability to Control Space Phenomenons and Anomalies; Such as Temporal rifts of space that allows Temporal Displacement of His Blade through Inanimate Objects, or Create a Force of Purple Matter Using the ability of controlling space. space begins to collect around the blade or at the tip. It is a small ball of matter, small but dangerous. Within his Second Released State, Sync has the Power of Eternal Black Solar Flames at his Command. These Flames have the Potential to Melt Steel with Long enough Contact along with Emitting a Middle Wave Of Heat Radiation That Stays at a constant 100 Rems of Radiation. The Black Solar Flames Once on contact with a human skin creates a 2th Degree burn Instantly.

Enhanced Speed:
His speed is greatly enhanced to the Point that One is under the suspicion
that he is simply displacing himself at different areas; he Can create Up to 20 Clones with Gelemos Sonido.

Resurrección Segunda Etapa Special Attack: Jūryoku Kuchi
(重力口; Gravity Maw)
With the Command "Collapse" (倒れろ; taorero), it creates a medium-sized black dome with Flames traveling the surface and small stalagmites on the dome's perimeter. All creatures within the dome are obscured from view, and any enemies trapped within are crushed with intense Radiation pressure While the tempest is filling the dome with flames before it explodes on itself, releasing the distortion Radiation Among the Target's body; The level of Radiation is about 120 Rems.

History:

Meeting Roy:
One day, Sync and Hubert go to explore a flower field in a mountain that lay close to their hometown of Lhant. As they neared it, they saw a purple-haired girl sleeping in the field. They soon introduce themselves to her and, because of her lack of memories, decide to name her Sophie, inspired by name of a flower that she was fascinated by. They then see a Another Young man in the distance as they go up to him and introduce themselves. They Hit it off and Were friends ever since.

Losing Someone:
Soon after meeting Sophie, young Sync planned to explore the Menos Forest with Roy and Sophie; however, Roy does not show up. While waiting for him, Sync accidentally discovers a secret underground cave beneath the Forest, and the party decids to explore it. During this quest, they discover an unconscious Roy on the ground, and Sync hurries up to wake him. While he and Sophie tend to Roy, a Hollow appears and attacks Hubert and Cheria, leaving then unconscious. Sync, in his fury, naively runs up to the monster and attempts to attack it. He is severely wounded by the monster, but at the last moment is saved by Sophie. After this, Sophie is enveloped a bright light, and launches an attack towards the monster just as Sync blacks out. Sync is awoken by Sophie, who is overjoyed that he is alive. Happy for her, Sync smiles as she helps him up. Just as he sits up, the dying monster stabs Sophie in the back, then dropping her. Sophie struggles to get up, her wound releasing energy rather than blood, and runs towards the monster, exploding in a flash of purple light and obliterating the monster in the process. As The explosion, Unbeknown to Sync, Sophie killed the Monster as kept herself dormant inside Sync, Changing his left Eye a Soft Purple Although, He was Also Killed and At the Mercy of his soul Chain.

After Thirty Minutes of Excruciating Pain, The Process rapidly increasing, Sync had almost no time to stop the encroachment as his Face Began to Shot out a White Liquid that Quickly began Taking over his Face and Eventually his whole body. It is then that He realizes, He has Failed at his Last Chance of Evolving into a Shinigami as the teaching of the order goes, Knowing that he is going to the land of Hueco Mundo. A Very Fated Beginning.

Part Two: Translucent Awakening - The Path of Power and Brotherhood:
His Eyes Opening to the Eternal darkness of Hueco Mundo, Sync realizes he has made it. Looking around aimlessly Before Looking at his Own Appearance, He Notices he is some type of Bird, Although a Big one at that. Wondering what to do as this Creature he was taught to despise and destroy, Sync Flapped his Wings aimlessly and Took into the Empty soul-less sky. Seeming to Fly for hours, Sync gets this Undesirable Hunger for Souls; His Primal Urge of his Hollow Taking over as he Then Finds several low class hollows and not being able to control himself, He Lunges into the attack, Eating them Whole without Mercy; After, Seeming to gain back his Rationality, Sync Realizes that to stay Sane meant to devour Others. Through his Countless Feasts of Hollows, Sync Grew in power at an Massive Rate Becoming an Adjuchas-Class Menos Within A Time Period that seemed like Two Years.

At one point, He came across the Adjuchas-class Menos group of Shawlong Kūfang, Edrad Liones, Yylfordt Granz, Nakeem Greendina. The group was impressed at his strength, Actually his Speed to be more precise as they introduced themselves, also Giving Him the Nickname of the Tempest for his speeds in the Air, Almost moving as fast as the wind themselves. Shawlong then explained that they have no intention of remaining Adjuchas or Gillians. They vowed to become Vasto Lorde, but in order to do that they needed strength that they can use to pull themselves up and they had seen that strength in Sync. Shawlong asked that Sync lead them as their king, Sync Refused and Left the Group. Continuing on his Solo Journey within the aimless sands, Sync Came Across A reiatsu That for Some reason Made him calm. Reaching this Focal Point, Sync's sight is then casted towards An Adjuchas- Form Matteo Aeons along with a Timid Ayumi Katsu; The Three Almost Creating a Faction of Strong Hollows, They Decided to stay together and grow to Vasto Lordes. Their Time together Allowed them to grow not only in strength, but in a Ironic Sense, A brotherly Love to one another.

As time went on, The Three Finally Achieved There goals of becoming vasto lordes, Now feeling complete and Superior towards others, Sync and his brothers set up a "Home" in the menos Forest Cutting themselves off from the Casted Darkness that fell from the sky. Coming Back from another Feasting to stay in the right frame of Mind, The Trio is then Confronted by Three Large Hollows, One with Taxing Reiatsu as the Other two's couldn't be distinguished due to the overwhelming force from what seems to be there leader; His Reiatsu then snaps suddenly as he Walks up to them and asks them "Do you Want power?". Slightly confused at his sudden question, They talk for what seems to be hours; With The Story stated and there minds set, Sync along with his two brothers Follow the Man to gain an Arrancar Status.

Part Three: Tercera's Flight.

Sync was then into the Arrancar army of Espada's. With this milestone over, Teh tempest begins to Train Vigorously to Get to his Goal. As time went on, Sync was getting stronger and stronger from countless training battles. After the Death of Diablo, The Former Primera Espada, The Espada Ranks were Shifted around. Sync Applied for the now Open Segunda Position Due to Sieg Hart obtaining the new Primera Position. Heroism agreed as Sync was now the New segunda Espada in the ranks.

Part Four: Segunda's Awakening
As the New Segunda of the Espada Army, Sync stayed close to Los Noshes for Several Reasons. Mainly to Obtain his Segunda Etapa Form. After much deliberation, The Tempesr Finally Gained the power that transcended the Levels of a Shinigami's Bankai.

RP Sample: N/A

Last edited by TheDarkEnforcer on Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:35 pm; edited 15 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ankh

Ankh

PostSubject: Re: Sync Sasuke Seinosuke   Sync Sasuke Seinosuke Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 04, 2011 4:23 pm

• Name [X]
  • Appropriate Age [X]
  • Gender [X]
  • Picture/Equivalent Sentences for Appearance [x]
  • 10 sentences for personality [x]
  • History is of appropriate length [x]
  • Powers are not Godmod/Overpowered [x]
  • Powers are described reasonably enough [x]
  • Application/RP Sample is not in First Person [x]
  • RP Sample Present (Omit if this is not the first character) [omit]
  • RP Sample is 10 sentences [omit]

Comments/Notes:
Tier:1-3
Back to top Go down
Silim
SEELE 01
Silim

PostSubject: Re: Sync Sasuke Seinosuke   Sync Sasuke Seinosuke Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 13, 2011 2:36 pm

Upgrade to tier 1-2+ for Trecera Position.
Back to top Go down
Ankh

Ankh

PostSubject: Re: Sync Sasuke Seinosuke   Sync Sasuke Seinosuke Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 16, 2011 3:00 am

moved to WIP upon request
Back to top Go down
Tsukuyomi

Tsukuyomi

PostSubject: Re: Sync Sasuke Seinosuke   Sync Sasuke Seinosuke Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:36 pm

Done ! Added Segunda Form, Added Abilities and History =3
Back to top Go down
Pockeh
Resident Smut Guru
Pockeh

PostSubject: Re: Sync Sasuke Seinosuke   Sync Sasuke Seinosuke Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:39 pm

Re-approved. Seeing as how you reserved the Segunda spot, bumping his tier up to 1-1.
Back to top Go down
http://roadman.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sync Sasuke Seinosuke   Sync Sasuke Seinosuke Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Sync Sasuke Seinosuke
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Blazing Souls RPF :: Applications and Information :: Applications :: Accepted Arrancar-
Jump to: