Bleach: Blazing Souls RPF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Staff

Admins

Global Moderators

Moderators

Top posters
Pockeh
Hideyoshi Mishima(WIP) I_vote_lcapHideyoshi Mishima(WIP) I_voting_barHideyoshi Mishima(WIP) I_vote_rcap 
PHANTAS-MOON
Hideyoshi Mishima(WIP) I_vote_lcapHideyoshi Mishima(WIP) I_voting_barHideyoshi Mishima(WIP) I_vote_rcap 
Silim
Shirou Emiya
Kenshin
Ravana
Ankh
Kitty
Tsukuyomi
Tatsuki_Arisawa
Organizations

Templates
Arrancar Template
Hollow Template
Human Template
Mod Soul Template
NPC Template
Quincy Template
Shinigami Template
Suguira Template
Undead Template
Vizard Template
Quick-Links
The Rules
Canon Characters
Power Tier
The Application Checklist
Face Claims List
Tier Listings
Latest topics
» Digimon Kids in America
Hideyoshi Mishima(WIP) Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 10, 2016 6:54 pm by Ankh

» KV Claims
Hideyoshi Mishima(WIP) Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 27, 2012 2:03 pm by KV

» Gray Fullbuster WiP
Hideyoshi Mishima(WIP) Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 21, 2012 1:29 pm by chriskris

» Cloaked in Energy
Hideyoshi Mishima(WIP) Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 25, 2011 12:46 pm by Tsukuyomi

» Frozen Feelings
Hideyoshi Mishima(WIP) Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 23, 2011 7:12 am by Silim

» Bleed Just Like Me [Archer vs Gilgamesh]
Hideyoshi Mishima(WIP) Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:32 am by Shirou Emiya

» What a Day [Private]
Hideyoshi Mishima(WIP) Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:45 pm by Main Admin

» Beatrice [Magus Sugiura] [FINISHED]
Hideyoshi Mishima(WIP) Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 19, 2011 4:52 pm by Silim

» Sugiura Clan Rankings
Hideyoshi Mishima(WIP) Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:02 am by Shirou Emiya

» Gilgamesh-The King of Heroes
Hideyoshi Mishima(WIP) Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 15, 2011 4:14 am by Shirou Emiya

Affiliates
free forum

Hideyoshi Mishima(WIP)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shirou Emiya
SEELE 03
Shirou Emiya

Hideyoshi Mishima(WIP) Empty
PostSubject: Hideyoshi Mishima(WIP)   Hideyoshi Mishima(WIP) Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 09, 2011 1:40 am

SHINIGAMI

Basics

Name: Hideyoshi Mishima

Personality:

Hideyoshi is a very shy individual, and usually very reclusive at that. He isn't one to socialize much due to his shy demeanor. He is actually quite serious, when it comes to his work, as a vice captain, and often goes to many lengths, to make sure he gets his work done, and on time. There are times where he can act quite nice to individual's once, he warms up to them. This side, is often very playful, and is a side that most wouldn't expect from someone who's as shy is he is. He's actually quite eccentric, much so, to the point, that people can probably deduce, that he's not so normal, himself. In which case, such a claim is correct. Hideyoshi acts very emotional, when he doesn't get his way, and will often, though rarely use his looks to get what he wants.

Due to his effeminate appearance, he is described as neither man or woman, but "Hideyoshi" a new gender, all together. He is quite popular with the males and females, due to his appearance. As such, he is often allowed to be apart of the Shinigami women's association. Rangiku often describes him, as the "secret spy" as with his feminine appearance, he can blend in with the males, and get much more scoops, while they wouldn't suspect a thing. He often enjoys being sneaky about this, and usually calls it his "payback" for being teased or flirted with.

He is often dressed up a lot, by female shinigami. Much to the point, that he has become a cross dresser, on his usual journeys to earth. His first few shinigami friends were females, and had brought him more female clothing, then that of what a boy should wear. he was embarrassed and somewhat annoyed, but judging by the looks on his face, he would eventually get use to it. As of now, he frequently wears female clothing, as a sort of secret. Originally He felt regretful for the fact he is not treated as a guy by many. However, looking at how he blushes when treated as the opposite sex by others, and at some points even giggles, it seems that he doesn't hate it so much either. He is actually one of the more popular shinigami of the soul society.

No one can really find anything bad about hideyoshi, besides his shy attitude. Even when angry, most people can describe his expressions as cute and adorable. All in all, he is a person, who once you get past his shy or even tsundere qualities, is someone who can be quite sweet and playful.

The people who get this side of him, are usually people he loves being around the most, or people he has acquired a crush for. To strangers, he's indifferent, while to acquittance's, he's a mix of cold, and friendly. Whatever the case may be, Hide, is just a shy and embarrassed boy, who just wants to enjoy life, settle down, continue his work, and find somebody to be with. His sexuality is something he won't bring up, but there is one male that he has a crush on. Who is currently, is unknown. For some reason Hideyoshi doesn't know if he's into the gender of girls, or if he likes males, but any time he see's that person, things like that, do not even register in his mind. It is actually his captain, who he enjoys being around, Kinoen Lusen. However due to the shy atittude he presents, he highly doubts his captain, is even in to him, to that extent.

Apperance

Appearance:

Hideyoshi Mishima(WIP) 74438

Hideyoshi Mishima(WIP) Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRJVMSUp_KnJdtEeRnErEDShI1oXKuYnvZBOmvEN2_49PHZpu_kzg&t=1

Hideyoshi Mishima(WIP) Supreme-trap-hideyoshi-kinoshita-dakimakura

Hideyoshi Mishima(WIP) Hidetrap

Height: 5"1

Weight: 105 lbs.

Eye Color: Jade green

Hair Color: Light brown

Zanpakutô

Zanpakutô Spirit:

Hideyoshi Mishima(WIP) 6af75c41b4783402da65f9ea216db383b4ff1933

Tsukegeki(繁栄 Lit. Borrowed prosperity)

Hideyoshi's zanpakuto spirit ,goes by the name of tsukegeki, as her name implies, she is quite a peaceful individual, with a strange sense of humor. She is often teasing, but has the best intentions for hideyoshi, and simply wants to see him happy.

Zanpakutô Realm:

Sealed Zanpakutô : (what does the sword look like when its not released?)

Shikai Description: (You or your sword's new appearance)

Shikai Abilities: (What are the abilities your Shikai has? Do not overpower your shikai.)

Release:(What you have to say in order to release. try to be original.)

Bankai Description: (The appearance of you and the sword, assuming it still is a sword)

Bankai Abilities:
(Your sword's abilities now that it is in its ultimate stage)

Background

History/Background: ( You can write about their life on earth, then their history as a shinigami.)

Extra Abilites: (This is if they have a high intellect or something like they are a very good researcher or scientist)

Roleplay Sample: (Show us your stuff!)
Back to top Go down
Kenshin

Kenshin

Hideyoshi Mishima(WIP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hideyoshi Mishima(WIP)   Hideyoshi Mishima(WIP) Icon_minitime1Sat May 07, 2011 7:37 am

Moved to WIP
Back to top Go down

Hideyoshi Mishima(WIP)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Blazing Souls RPF :: Applications and Information :: Applications :: WIP Applications-
Jump to: