Bleach: Blazing Souls RPF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Staff

Admins

Global Moderators

Moderators

Top posters
Pockeh
Sebastian Michaelis {Finished}{Cuatro Fraccion} I_vote_lcapSebastian Michaelis {Finished}{Cuatro Fraccion} I_voting_barSebastian Michaelis {Finished}{Cuatro Fraccion} I_vote_rcap 
PHANTAS-MOON
Sebastian Michaelis {Finished}{Cuatro Fraccion} I_vote_lcapSebastian Michaelis {Finished}{Cuatro Fraccion} I_voting_barSebastian Michaelis {Finished}{Cuatro Fraccion} I_vote_rcap 
Silim
Shirou Emiya
Kenshin
Ravana
Ankh
Kitty
Tsukuyomi
Tatsuki_Arisawa
Organizations

Templates
Arrancar Template
Hollow Template
Human Template
Mod Soul Template
NPC Template
Quincy Template
Shinigami Template
Suguira Template
Undead Template
Vizard Template
Quick-Links
The Rules
Canon Characters
Power Tier
The Application Checklist
Face Claims List
Tier Listings
Latest topics
» Digimon Kids in America
Sebastian Michaelis {Finished}{Cuatro Fraccion} Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 10, 2016 6:54 pm by Ankh

» KV Claims
Sebastian Michaelis {Finished}{Cuatro Fraccion} Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 27, 2012 2:03 pm by KV

» Gray Fullbuster WiP
Sebastian Michaelis {Finished}{Cuatro Fraccion} Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 21, 2012 1:29 pm by chriskris

» Cloaked in Energy
Sebastian Michaelis {Finished}{Cuatro Fraccion} Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 25, 2011 12:46 pm by Tsukuyomi

» Frozen Feelings
Sebastian Michaelis {Finished}{Cuatro Fraccion} Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 23, 2011 7:12 am by Silim

» Bleed Just Like Me [Archer vs Gilgamesh]
Sebastian Michaelis {Finished}{Cuatro Fraccion} Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:32 am by Shirou Emiya

» What a Day [Private]
Sebastian Michaelis {Finished}{Cuatro Fraccion} Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:45 pm by Main Admin

» Beatrice [Magus Sugiura] [FINISHED]
Sebastian Michaelis {Finished}{Cuatro Fraccion} Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 19, 2011 4:52 pm by Silim

» Sugiura Clan Rankings
Sebastian Michaelis {Finished}{Cuatro Fraccion} Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:02 am by Shirou Emiya

» Gilgamesh-The King of Heroes
Sebastian Michaelis {Finished}{Cuatro Fraccion} Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 15, 2011 4:14 am by Shirou Emiya

Affiliates
free forum

Sebastian Michaelis {Finished}{Cuatro Fraccion}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pockeh
Resident Smut Guru
Pockeh

Sebastian Michaelis {Finished}{Cuatro Fraccion} Empty
PostSubject: Sebastian Michaelis {Finished}{Cuatro Fraccion}   Sebastian Michaelis {Finished}{Cuatro Fraccion} Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 10, 2011 2:16 am

ARRANCAR

Name: Sebastian Michaelis

Orientation: Fraccion to Cuatro Espada
Appearance:

Sebastian Michaelis {Finished}{Cuatro Fraccion} BLACK_BUTLER-Kuroshitsuji-Sebastian
Sebastian Michaelis {Finished}{Cuatro Fraccion} 370
Sebastian Michaelis {Finished}{Cuatro Fraccion} Black_Butler_by_shinrei_hotaru1
Sebastian Michaelis {Finished}{Cuatro Fraccion} KuroshitsujiBlackButlerSebastian

Height: 6'0"
Weight: 132 lbs
Reiatsu Color: Purple

Personality:

Being a butler and a bodyguard are two jobs he is completely devoted to. He follows his espada's orders faithfully, however, he does not seem to be overly concerned about his espada's well-being most of the time, as he insults and irritates his superior to see his/her reaction. However, occasionally he does appear to care about their well-being. He is highly skilled at problem-solving and working as a bodyguard, stating it is only natural as the fraccion to the fourth espada.

Sebastian runs everything on a "schedule" in his head. He gets easily bored, and therefore needs everything to only last a certain amount of time, depending on the importance of it. Because of this, he is noticeably annoyed whenever he ends up "behind schedule." The way he responds to his espada's demands is quite notable, whenever he is requested to do something, he responds with: "Yes, my lord." When it comes to his espada, Sebastian becomes extremely protective of him/her when he/she is endangered. He seems to find humans, in general, to be "difficult creatures," but he also states that their struggles and lofty goals make them "interesting." He has also stated that he would never speak falsely or lie, unlike humans.

Despite his ability to appear like a perfectly normal human, especially one who is able to smile, be cheerful, and be understanding, Sebastian is, in actuality, quite heartless and malicious. This comes out when he attacks others on his espada's orders. It is also shown with his cruel sarcasm and his inability to see good in much of anyone. It is shown that Sebastian adores cats of all types, because they do not do or talk about useless things and "there is nothing cuter." Additionally, it is known that Sebastian does not sleep, except as a luxury. Sebastian also has a great distaste for Shinigami, a feeling that is returned.

Abilities:

Enhanced Reflexes/Agility: Sebastian is flexible, agile, and has a slim build. This allows him to move with unreal precision and dodge more effectively than your average fraccion. He also has enhanced reflexes, making him a more effective bodyguard as he can spot and intercept incoming projectiles.

Enhanced Strength: Sebastian appears to be incredibly strong, able to knock out most weaker opponents with a single, well-placed punch. His build is deceptively slim for this amount of hidden strength, though.

Near-Perfect Aim: Sebastian, while weilding any thrown weapons, can aim and throw them with scary accuracy. He can hit any stationary target in a spot that would be lethal, directly on the mark. Moving targets are obviously way harder to hit, but his accuracy is still great.

Note: Sebastian's Cero and Bala are purple in coloration.

Sealed Zanpakutô:

Sebastian is a bit strange in the handling in his zanpakuto. He keeps it hidden within a seal on his hand, seen here:
Sebastian Michaelis {Finished}{Cuatro Fraccion} Forever

He can summon it from within the seal by placing his other hand on top of the seal. His eyes will glow pink, and the seal will glow red. Sebastian pulls his hand back, and a glowing rod of red energy comes out with it. He continues pulling until his hand is all the way back to being evenly aligned with his shoulders, at which point he closes his hand, revealing his zanpakuto in his hand. It is a long spear-like weapon with a blade, five feet long, seen here:
Sebastian Michaelis {Finished}{Cuatro Fraccion} Js-667

Release: Serve Me Well, El Mayordomo Oscuro (The Dark Butler)

Resurrección:

Release Actions: Sebastian spins his zanpakuto to face the seal on his hand, which will start glowing red, he will then say the release command and the red will change to pink. He then stabs the zanpakuto into the seal, and is engulfed in his dense purple reiatsu. When the reiatsu clears, his resureccion appearance has been taken, and his seal is gone.

Appearance:
Sebastian Michaelis {Finished}{Cuatro Fraccion} Sebby__s_true_form_by_mizzachita-d2fa28y

In this form, he gains 2 wings on his back. However, what the wings actually are, is reishi condensed into the SHAPE of wings to serve the FUNCTION of wings, with reiatsu holding it together.

Abilities:

In Resurreccion, Sebastian can manipulate the reishi in the air, and mix it with his own reiatsu to create object that serve offensive or defensive functions. He can not make anything if it doesn't serve one of those two functions. So, in essence, he could create any sort of blade, and any sort of shield. None of these weapons are more powerful than the others, and none of the shields can block everything, any shield-type object he makes could only block up to a Hado 54 level attack in strength. He can only have a maximum of two objects "built" at any time. If he throws one of the objects, it will glow purple, the color of his reiatsu, and then explode on impact with anything it hits, or detonate automatically after 10 seconds. After this, he can create another object in its place. The wings on his back contain a total of 100 feathers. For each object he makes, a feather dissolves. When his wings are out of feathers, his resurreccion dissolves entirely. His energy spent, he passes out almost instantly. Sebastian can also use the feathers as projectiles. Each one hits like a cero, but he can only use this attack ten times over the course of any given fight.

Flight: As long as his wings have 25 feathers or more on each side (each side contains 50), Sebastian can use them for flight. Carrying himself through the air at high speeds with good maneuverability.

Rapid Fire: Sebastian, at any point, can use the remainder of his feathers, and fire them all off at a single target. This hits basically like a gran rey cero, but Sebastian's resurreccion fades after that, knocking him out almost instantly afterwards.

History:

Eight hundred and fifty years ago, there was a noble family in London. This family went under the name of Youngblood, and was the dominating power in that area at the time. They had rule over most of the city's trade and commerce, along with most of their business' upkeep. Also during this time there was another family, the Michaelis family. The Michaelis family was not noble, but each first-born male from the Michaelis family was assigned to be the butler for the Youngblood Family manor, and the caretaker for the heir to the throne, until they reached the age of 30, at which point they were supposed to leave the mansion, find a wife, and raise the next butler for the family. Sebastian was one such child born to the Michaelis family. His infancy, childhood, and pre-teen/early teen years were spent learning the delicacies and intricacies of being a butler for the Youngblood household. When he reached the age of 16, he was sent to the manor. His butler life beginning early, he quickly took hold of the ropes as the leader of staff, and took care of the household masterfully. And why shouldn't he? He was raised for it, after all. Sebastian lasted 7 uneventful years as a butler before one of the chefs got jealous of his leadership and talent and impaled him through the heart with a kitchen knife while he slept. Sebastian, his duties on earth not finished, was tied down to the Youngblood manor while as a plus. His spirit never able to pass on as no soul reapers patrolled that area. Eventually, his soul chain broke down and he became a hollow, moving on from the human world into Hueco Mundo.

Sebastian's life as a hollow was, without question, the most boring time of his existance. Apart from eating human souls, and eventually the souls of his fellow hollows, there were no eventful happenings.

Sebastian reached Gillian at a fairly average rate, his taste for Hollows not being overwhelming like some of the others. However, when he did become a Gillian, his taste for hollows multiplied exponentially. He devoured Gillian after Gillian after Gillian until he felt, in the pit of his stomach, his power rising. His form shrunk into his adjuchas form, a bird-like creature that was more humanoid in size. Sebastian continued searching for hollows to devour, but eventually his hunger grew too extreme, and he simply fell on his knees and screamed, screamed for hours, overtaken by hunger. Unable to bear it, he gripped his mask and yanked it off, expecting instant death...

But instead, he awoke.. he didn't know how long later it was.. or how long he had been out in the first place. All he knew was that he felt.. different. He had.. a sword of some sort laying next to him.. and he appeared to be humanoid.. yet naked.. With a hole on his sternum going through his body. Sebastian stood up, picking up the sword and looking around at the endless desert. He started off into the distance, walking slowly.. First order of business: Find clothes.

Back to top Go down
http://roadman.forumotion.com
PHANTAS-MOON
SEELE 02
PHANTAS-MOON

Sebastian Michaelis {Finished}{Cuatro Fraccion} Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sebastian Michaelis {Finished}{Cuatro Fraccion}   Sebastian Michaelis {Finished}{Cuatro Fraccion} Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 12, 2011 5:34 pm

• Name [x]
  • Appropriate Age [x]
  • Gender [x]
  • Picture/Equivalent Sentences for Appearance [x]
  • 10 sentences for personality [x]
  • History is of appropriate length [x]
  • Powers are not Godmod/Overpowered [x]
  • Powers are described reasonably enough [x]
  • Application/RP Sample is not in First Person [x]

Comments/Notes: Good, good~
Tier: 2-1+
Back to top Go down