Age: 928 looks to be in his 20s
Leon hates weakness and is not afraid to severely punish his subordinates for failures. His own underling was locked in Jail for 2 weeks for failing to show up to a meeting on time. In battle however Leon is generally calm and carefree (possibly due to the advantages his Zanpakutô gives him). The only people he has ever shown any respect to are Ender, and Kin. His biggest pet peeve is respect as he is easily annoyed with people not giving the proper honorifics to those above them. Leon is also highly perceptive, cunning, and analytical
When Leon was a human he was born to nobility in 1280 in the Archduchy of Austria, whose grandfather was Archduke Albert. He was a child prodigy, being able to read at age seven and being able to wield a sword and use it, while normal children would start reading at the age of eight or nine and normally children who wanted to be a knight or of nobility would start learning how to protect themselves using a sword around the age of ten. Being able to wield a sword at a young age he became an expert swordsman, being able to defeat all the knights he challenged within a few minutes. There was one person Leon enjoyed fighting and arguing with about politics he was Leon’s best friend Gustav Zarkonheinz. Leon and Gustav were taught by the same man, a Russian tutor named Sergei Vlassinovich. Leon and Gustav thought of each other not as friends any more but brothers, yet they were of different class, as Leon being next in line to be Duke of Austria and Gustav was next in line to be king of Germany. Leon and Gustav both secretly joined the Teutonic Knights, a ploy to challenge the governments and strengthen their skills. They both were unwittingly drawn into a controversial massacre of Danzig, Poland. The two were scarred for life due to the events. Leon left the knights, and ended up losing touch with Gustav through the years. The last time Leon saw Gustav was as an enemy, during the Battle of Gammelsdorf. Leon had defected to the Bavarians, who won the battle in which Gustav died in, Three months after the battle Leon was assassinated by an assassin hired by Gustav’s family as revenge for Gustav’s death.
Soon after he died he arrived in district 1 of the of the rukongai. He stayed in there for about three years, then joined the Shinagami Academy and learned how to control his reiatsu and became a great Student. After Leon graduated from the Shinagami Academy he joined the Twelfth Division and Served under his Idol Mayrui Kurotsuchi, Leon worked his way from the lower ranks to become the third seat of the Twelfth Division, as soon as he reached the Third seat Leon learned his bankai and started disobeying orders given to him and started to attack those who did not agree with him, a few months after his change his fellow shinagamis feared him and had Leon sent to The Nest of Maggots where he went through the same Hollowfication process as the other vizards did, In his hollow form Leon broke out of The Nest of Maggots and attacked Seireitei and took revenge on the members of Twelfth Division that had him sent to The Nest of Maggots. After Leon had his revenge his hollow side used Garganta to escape to the human world where he got back control of his body and found some other vizards who helped him gain full control of his hollow side.
Sealed Zanpakutô :
overall appearance of his Zanpakutō does not change other than the fact that the blade becomes slightly longer. Also his Zanpakutō has two known separate releases.
Shikai Special Ability: Hakuten has the ability to absorb the darkness in the surrounding area and transfer it into light energy. Leon can then fire the energy at the opponent.
Shikai Special Abilities: Akuma has two separate shikai releases
1st Command- "Dance my puppets" This command allows Leon to control his Corpse Puppets that he summons during battles. When a puppet is summoned they come equipped with a copy of the Zanpakutō he is currently wielding and are able to use its abilities without reciting the release phrase. If a portion of the puppet's body is damaged or destroyed in battle the puppet will continue to fight (even if the head is destroyed). Leon can simply create new body parts to replace the ones lost in battle (though he does this after the battle). He has used the bodies of his family members especially his mother and younger brother as puppets in battle, though he said he sealed them away years ago for an unknown reason. The biggest weakness of his shikai is that the Zanpakutō that the puppets carry are what holds them together as Leon’s energy flows through it. If the Zanpakutō is destroyed the doll is utterly useless.
2nd Command- "With your beautiful eyes mimic all that you see and make what is my enemies’ mine" This command allows Leon to mimic a Zanpakutō's appearance and abilities. Once a Zanpakutō has been mimicked it is forever part of Leon’s arsenal. From that point on he can call upon that Zanpakutō's power at any point in battle just by calling its shikai. There are a few drawbacks to this command, if the target does not know the shikai release and if the target seals away their Zanpakutō before Leon finishes releasing his sword. Also, Leon seems to have difficulty using the shikai and Bankai's of stronger opponents, possibly due to the Zanpakutō spirit's will. He had this problem during the ender Invasion. He has mimicked many Zanpakutō most of them belong to captains and members of the Soul Society. During his Shikai he can release the power of two Zanpakutō at once though it is severely taxing on his body and should be reserved for Bankai.
•Due to his abilities it might be possible for Leon to mimic the Zanpakutō of an Arrancar as he briefly stated that the powers of an Arrancar are not above him.
He executes his Bankai in a different manner than others, instead of just saying bankai he stabs the sword in his heart. This does not hurt him at all. Leon can only maintain Bankai for 10 minutes max due to drawing on the power of so many Zanpakutō.
His bankai allows him to uses all the abilities of the Zanpakutô he has absorbed at once without the use of his sword.
• Poison Ash: By releasing Rangiku's Haineko (灰猫, "Ash Cat") Leon can turn his blade into ash then by combining the powers of Mayuri Kurotsuchi's Zanpakutō Ashisogi Jizō (疋殺地蔵; Leg-Cutting Jizō) he can turn the ash poisonous. Even if the ash is not inhaled it can still be transferred into the enemy via a cut from Haineko's ash. The weakness of the move is that the poison is not lethal and only works for three minutes [three of my posts].
• Four Pointed Star: This move is executed by using Rukia's Zanpakutō Sode no Shirayuki's (袖白雪, Sleeve's White Snow) second Shikai release Tsugi no mai, Hakuren (次の舞・白漣, Next Dance, White Ripple). By using a high speed Shunpo Leon can make it appear as if he is in four different places at once (the formation looks like an "X"). He then launches Hakuren from all four directions giving the opponent no place to escape and freezing them in a massive column of ice. Since this is not his original Zanpakutō the ice is relatively weak and can be burned fairly easily.
• Steel Bone Tail: This attack uses Renji Abarai's Zanpakutō Zabimarus form. Leon then applies the power of Izuru Kira's Zanpakutō Wabisuke to make anything it strikes twice as heavy. This combo is great as Renji's Zanpakutō allows him to increase his reach and strike the opponent were as Izuru's Zanpakutō lacked necessary range. The only weakness of the technique is that Zabimaru's ability to strike 3 times consecutively has been reduced to two strikes.
• Dark Hell Giant: By combining Ryujin Jakka and Tenken's abilities Leon creates a giant fire giant. The giant can manipulate the swords form into that of a spear and a bow. He was only able to maintain the form for 30 seconds so he rarely uses it. Also the giant is extremely slow making highly ineffective against high speed opponents.
• Bala (虚弾 (バラ), bara; Spanish for "bullet", Japanese for "Hollow Bullet") Bala is an Arrancar alternative to Cero. The technique hardens the user's Spiritual Pressure and fires it like a bullet. Although it is weaker than a normal cero, it moves about twenty times faster and can be fired at a much higher rate but the damage is much the same. Stronger Arrancar can also fire a more powerful Bala, while retaining its twentyfold speed.
• Garganta (黒腔(ガルガンタ), garuganta; Spanish for "Throat", Japanese for "Black Cavity") is how Arrancar and Menos-class Hollows move to and from Hueco Mundo. Kaname Tōsen and Kisuke Urahara have also demonstrated the ability to use the technique. It literally tears open the dimensional fabric separating the worlds, revealing a tunnel of whirling, torrential energy that must be focused and solidified to create a discernible pathway.
• Enhanced Speed
• Enhanced Stamina
• Enhanced Strength
• Enhanced Spiritual Power
• Efficiency: Hollow absorb spiritual Power (Reiryoku) from their surroundings, or ingest it from spiritual biengs, while shinigami produce their own natural spiritual Power, some of which is then wasted, or leaked out. By combining these two properties the Vizard can reabsorb the spiritual Power that they themselves give off, making their techniques much more efficient. They can also take it in from other sources, further boosting thier power.
• Cero: They also gain access to some Hollow abilities, such as the Cero blast, although currently only Shinji has been seen using it.
• Mask Shielding: Bodily harm can seemingly be ignored while wearing their masks, as demonstrated by Ichigo's Hollow during his unwilling transformations. The Hollow mask can only be maintained for a certain period before its effects wear off: Ichigo can only hold his transformation for short periods (eleven seconds at first), while the other Vizard have seemingly no limit to how long they can last..
• Power Augmentation: with the acquisition of the mask via the subjugation of ones inner Hollow. A Vizard gains access to a additional and separate source of power, in addition to the Shinigami powers one already possesses. The accumulation of both powers together greatly augments the powers of the Vizard beyond what a Shinigami and/or Hollow alone would be capable of.
• Sonído (響転 (ソニード), Sonīdo; Spanish for "Sound" Japanese for "Transfer Effects") is the Arrancar equivalent of the Shinigami Flash Steps and the Quincy Hirenkyaku; it allows the user to travel at incredibly high speeds for short distances. Use of Sonído is punctuated by a brief static sound, in contrast to the "swish" sound caused by Flash Steps.
• Gran Impacto Cero A powerful variation of Gran Rey Cero, Gran Impacto Cero (lit. Great Impact Zero) will launch a beam of Cero towards the sky, creating a large ring in the sky. The energy emmiting from the ring, will create a large sphereical ball in the dead center and will drop it at an extreme speed. The ball will explode when impact is made creating a devestating and destructive blast.
Roleplay Sample: you know how i rp =P