Bleach: Blazing Souls RPF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Staff

Admins

Global Moderators

Moderators

Top posters
Pockeh
Yuuki Raito {Zero Division Member: Kenny Says So :P} I_vote_lcapYuuki Raito {Zero Division Member: Kenny Says So :P} I_voting_barYuuki Raito {Zero Division Member: Kenny Says So :P} I_vote_rcap 
PHANTAS-MOON
Yuuki Raito {Zero Division Member: Kenny Says So :P} I_vote_lcapYuuki Raito {Zero Division Member: Kenny Says So :P} I_voting_barYuuki Raito {Zero Division Member: Kenny Says So :P} I_vote_rcap 
Silim
Shirou Emiya
Kenshin
Ravana
Ankh
Kitty
Tsukuyomi
Tatsuki_Arisawa
Organizations

Templates
Arrancar Template
Hollow Template
Human Template
Mod Soul Template
NPC Template
Quincy Template
Shinigami Template
Suguira Template
Undead Template
Vizard Template
Quick-Links
The Rules
Canon Characters
Power Tier
The Application Checklist
Face Claims List
Tier Listings
Latest topics
» Digimon Kids in America
Yuuki Raito {Zero Division Member: Kenny Says So :P} Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 10, 2016 6:54 pm by Ankh

» KV Claims
Yuuki Raito {Zero Division Member: Kenny Says So :P} Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 27, 2012 2:03 pm by KV

» Gray Fullbuster WiP
Yuuki Raito {Zero Division Member: Kenny Says So :P} Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 21, 2012 1:29 pm by chriskris

» Cloaked in Energy
Yuuki Raito {Zero Division Member: Kenny Says So :P} Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 25, 2011 12:46 pm by Tsukuyomi

» Frozen Feelings
Yuuki Raito {Zero Division Member: Kenny Says So :P} Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 23, 2011 7:12 am by Silim

» Bleed Just Like Me [Archer vs Gilgamesh]
Yuuki Raito {Zero Division Member: Kenny Says So :P} Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:32 am by Shirou Emiya

» What a Day [Private]
Yuuki Raito {Zero Division Member: Kenny Says So :P} Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:45 pm by Main Admin

» Beatrice [Magus Sugiura] [FINISHED]
Yuuki Raito {Zero Division Member: Kenny Says So :P} Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 19, 2011 4:52 pm by Silim

» Sugiura Clan Rankings
Yuuki Raito {Zero Division Member: Kenny Says So :P} Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:02 am by Shirou Emiya

» Gilgamesh-The King of Heroes
Yuuki Raito {Zero Division Member: Kenny Says So :P} Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 15, 2011 4:14 am by Shirou Emiya

Affiliates
free forum

Yuuki Raito {Zero Division Member: Kenny Says So :P}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pockeh
Resident Smut Guru
Pockeh

Yuuki Raito {Zero Division Member: Kenny Says So :P} Empty
PostSubject: Yuuki Raito {Zero Division Member: Kenny Says So :P}   Yuuki Raito {Zero Division Member: Kenny Says So :P} Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 16, 2011 12:36 am

SHINIGAMI

Basics

Name: Yuuki Raito

Personality:

In comparison to her comrades, Yuuki is one of the calmer, more sensible members of Zero Division, showing a quite stern, detached and secretive demeanor at most points, although is somewhat temperamental and easily irritable. Despite her rather distant personality, she appears to care about her fellow Shinigami. She is also very curious, and has a bad habit of spying on her comrades. She is a very serious and pragmatic person. In her free time, she likes to go shopping, but even more to read, and often visits the library. Yuuki is known to be an excellent calculator, a skill very handy.

Yuuki is calm, taciturn, level-headed and analytical, preferring not to engage in combat; she is content with silently observing both parties until the fighting reaches its conclusion, and refuses to fight unless she is challenged, or ordered to do so. She gets quite bothered if an enemy attacks her while she is talking, and she can come off as slightly sadistic once actually fighting. Her manner of speaking is soft and peaceful, but personality-wise, she is cold and somewhat apathetic. Around close allies, however, she has displayed a rather kind, friendlier disposition, along with a noticeably more polite demeanor.

Apperance

Appearance:

Yuuki Raito {Zero Division Member: Kenny Says So :P} Queensx8

Height: 5'11"

Weight: 129 lbs

Eye Color: Icy cold blue

Hair Color: Light Green

Reiatsu Color: Bright Yellow

Zanpakutô

Zanpakutô Spirit:

Name: Nichiyoubi No Seishin (Sun Spirit)

Appearance:

Yuuki Raito {Zero Division Member: Kenny Says So :P} Cute-anime-girl-anime-6390197-800-600

Zanpakutô Realm:

Yuuki Raito {Zero Division Member: Kenny Says So :P} Css5stepstitle

Sealed Zanpakutô :

Yuuki Raito {Zero Division Member: Kenny Says So :P} Samurai-3000-katana

Shikai Description:

In shikai, Yuuki's zanpakuto takes on this appearance:

Yuuki Raito {Zero Division Member: Kenny Says So :P} Sword

Shikai Abilities:

Yuuki has, while she is in shikai, the ability to make her blade refract. That means, unless the opponent focuses on a specific point on the blade, in her case, the base of the hilt, which is usually beneath her hand, The blade appears to bend back and forth, making it so the opponent has a lot of trouble predicting where the blade is coming from and blocking accordingly. Of course, to Yuuki, she can see where the blade is correctly. Only her opponents will see the blade as bending. Apart from this, her shikai has no more abilities.

Release: Engulf them in your heavenly light and let them see the truth, Nichiyoubi No Seishin!

Bankai Description:

Physically, Yuuki doesn't change at all in bankai. If anyone would observe her before and after the word "bankai", they would detect no change, except for the massive jump in her spiritual pressure.

To activate bankai, Yuuki turns sideways, holding her blade out, pointing down, at arm's length. When she says the word "bankai", the light around her reflects off of her blade and surrounds her, engulfing her in light for only a moment before the light fades.

Bankai Abilities:

In bankai, Yuuki's refraction ability not only applies to her blade, but her whole body. Unless her opponent focuses on her left shoulder, she'll bend and twist in their vision, just like her blade would in shikai. This ability allows her to, in her opponents vision, anyway, come from seemingly random directions, cutting and slicing like a madwoman.

Shield of Light: By holding her blade out horizontally facing left and putting her left hand on the blade, she can make a circular shield made of light in front of her. This shield can withstand one attack up to a Hado 63 in strength before it breaks. Once it breaks, it takes 3 posts before she can use it again.

Bars of Light: By pointing the tip of her blade at the enemy's heart, a wall of thin bars, like a wall of bakudo 62 in appearance, will appear behind her. This wall will simultaneously fire out a hundred bars of light energy. This energy has the damage strength of a bala, but the knockback strength of a cero. She can only use this ability twice for any given fight, and it can't be within 5 posts of each other.

Final Flash: Yuuki can, only once in a fight, drop her sword into the ground, blade first, turning the ground around her and her opponent completely white for a half-mile diameter around them. From this white ground, a huge explosion of light erupts skyward. This light is enough to stun and possibly incapacitate any opponent in the circle, depending on their strength, it does not effect her. However, after using this ability, her power goes back into her sealed state, and she is instantly too worn out to fight any further.

Background

History/Background:

Yuuki was born in Soul Society, but she was not so fortunate as to be born into one of the noble families. She never knew her parents, for her mother died giving birth to her and no one knew who her father was anyway. Her only blood relation was her younger twin brother, Sachiro. The two of them was raised by Sayu, a woman who had lived with her mother before her death. She was a rough woman, but she loved the two like her own children. Together, they learned that the only way to survive when no one cared it you lived or died was to fight for your survival. They weren’t exactly close as siblings, as their personalities were too alike to be compatible, but there was never any doubt that they loved each other. Yuuki thought of Sachiro as a brother, but he thought of her almost as a possession; he never let anyone touch her, take her or even really ever talk to her. They were both violent and showed their affection as such: with violent words and actions.

Sayu died when the two were about fifty and there was no one who was willing to take in a pair of children, especially not ones who needed to eat. So, they began to wander around, stealing whatever they needed to survive, fighting their way out of whatever Sachiro got them into. By the time she was the Soul Society equivalent of a teenager, Yuuki was more of a wild animal than a little girl. They wandered through most of Rukungai, free and untamed. They were always fighting, for food, for respect, to protect what they wanted. Violence and blood were absolutes in life, no matter how much you disliked them. Sachiro enjoyed fighting much more than Yuuki did; he was the one looking for fights, and she was the one who ended up finishing them.

Like every child growing up in Soul Society, Yuuki heard stories of the Shinigami and all they did for the world. Though Sachiro couldn’t care less about them, she admired them greatly and thoughts of one day joining their ranks were probably the only thing that kept her sane most of the time. She admits that she may simply have wanted to become a Shinigami because she hated her life so much back then…there was never enough to eat, there was never anyone around to talk to (besides Sachiro, but he wasn’t exactly the best conversationalist), there was nothing really that gave her a reason to live, but no real reason to die either. But whatever the reason or motivation behind it, Yuuki’s desire to become a Shinigami saved her life on more than one occasion.

To say that Sachiro disapproved of this desire, however, would be a vast understatement. To say the least, he thought that it would be the biggest mistake of Yuuki’s life and he made no mistakes about it. They argued about it constantly and, because of their matching violent personalities, this led to fights that went above and beyond sibling rivalry. Yuuki actually received her scar the day she decided to go to leave for the Academy. Sachiro, protective and possessive as he was, swore he’d do anything to keep her from leaving him, even kill her. As it turns out, he almost did. Their fight escalated, as they almost always did, and Yuuki left the battlefield victorious but near death. As it turned out, Sachiro almost succeeded in his goal in making her quit; it took her years to recover from her wounds to the point where she was able to go to the Academy. The day before she left, she found him for the last time. It broke her heart, she says, the sight he was when she returned. Without her to get him out of the battles he started, he had become little more than a wild animal. She embraced him for the first and last time in their lives, and told him that she forgave him, that she was leaving soon, that she would never forget him, and that she loved him. He was her only brother and he had made her life a little more bearable. When she left him, they were both crying silently.

That was the last time Yuuki ever saw her brother. To this day, she doesn’t know where he is.

When Yuuki finally began to reach for her dream, however, she found that it was not as easy as she may have hoped. Her years at the academy were not among her shining moments by any stretch of the imagination. Unfortunately for her, she was a very slow learner and had a bit of a discipline issue. She didn’t like doing what she was told, or being told what to do, or even really being talked to in any way at all (years of growing up alone does that to a person). She was just as much as a terror and pain in the butt as she was during her childhood. Though she certainly had the power, she had never had to apply her mind to anything, usually just using her fists to beat her way out of problems presented to her throughout her childhood. She failed more than her fair share of tests and classes throughout her time at the academy. She was more than relieved when she finally finished, and she says that compared to those days, even fighting an Espada would be easier than her Academy days.

Yuuki's swordplay was commended as being her most definitively developed skill. From the very moment she picked up a blade, Yuuki was praised for her tremendous skill. Whether it be with a bamboo blade, or a zanpakuto.

After graduating, Yuuki was assigned to the seventh division. As an unseated, her missions and assignments were few, far between, and didn't require much skill in the first place. The longer this went on, the more pissed Yuuki became at her situation. She felt that her potential was being wasted. She brought this issue to her captain, who told her that she was right, and moved her to fourth seat based on her power and ability at the time.

With the step up in power, Yuuki's missions got progressively more difficult. She went from fighting minor hollows, to retrieval of deserters, to assassination missions in the rukongai and in the human world. One particularly dangerous mission took months of planning and left her in the human world without backup for close to a year. Her mission was to kill a rogue arrancar, a fraccion to an espada, who had made his base on a small undiscovered island outside of Cuba. Yuuki made her base in a cave on the top of the island's one mountain. From within, she trained herself to the near peak of her abilities. Having already attained shikai about nine years prior, Yuuki used her zanpakuto spirit's guidance along with her own judgement to further strategize the assassination. After about six more months and several failed attempts, she managed to summon her zanpakuto spirit into the material world. It took only three days after that for her zanpakuto spirit to grant her the right to bankai. Yuki used her bankai's ability, Final Flash, to incapacitate the arrancar she had been tracking when she finally got close to him. Afterwards, stabbing him in the heart. Upon completion of her mission, she got a hell butterfly sent to her announcing her recommendation for captain of squad nine. With battle on her mind and a scowl on her face, Yuuki headed back to soul society, taking the captain's qualification exam and passing with flying colors. When she passed and was granted her captaincy, Yuuki rushed back to seventh division to tell her captain the good news.. only to find that her captain had been killed and replaced by an upstart defense-type shinigami, Kinoen Luesen.

Her years as a captain were mainly uneventful, except for the fact that she had one of the biggest arrancar kill counts out of any other captain. When she wasn't in the office, she was in the field, killing the enemy left and right. Before too long, she was "premoted", jumping the ranks into the secretive and mysterious Zero Division.

Extra Abilites:

Enhanced Strength: Yuuki, after years of intense physical training, is much stronger than your average shinigami. Her thin frame is unrevealing of the strength her muscles carry, however, she is incredibly strong.

Enhanced Speed: Yuuki is also much faster, in reflexes, running speed, or otherwise, than your average shinigami. Her years as a captain made sure of that, as she had to stay alive, obviously. And improving her speed and reflexes was the best way to do that.

Master Sword Fighter: Yuuki is skilled, in fact she could be called a master, in the art of swordplay. She delivers precise, and potentially fatal, strikes with every swing. She never aims for anything that wouldn't kill her opponent, if she's not just sparring or playing around. Her speed and strength add to this expertise.

Last edited by Pockeh on Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:19 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://roadman.forumotion.com
Kenshin

Kenshin

PostSubject: Re: Yuuki Raito {Zero Division Member: Kenny Says So :P}   Yuuki Raito {Zero Division Member: Kenny Says So :P} Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 17, 2011 4:04 am

Approved 0-5+ =P
Back to top Go down
Kenshin

Kenshin

PostSubject: Re: Yuuki Raito {Zero Division Member: Kenny Says So :P}   Yuuki Raito {Zero Division Member: Kenny Says So :P} Icon_minitime1Sat May 07, 2011 7:37 am

• Name [X]
  • Appropriate Age [X]
  • Gender [X]
  • Picture/Equivalent Sentences for Appearance [X]
  • 10 sentences for personality [X]
  • History is of appropriate length [-X]
  • Powers are not Godmod/Overpowered [X]
  • Powers are described reasonably enough [X]
  • Application/RP Sample is not in First Person [X]
  • RP Sample Present (Omit if this is not the first character) [OMIT]
  • RP Sample is 10 sentences [OMIT]

Comments/Notes: Had to re approve for the obvious reason of me not using the template.
Tier: 0-5+
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yuuki Raito {Zero Division Member: Kenny Says So :P}   Yuuki Raito {Zero Division Member: Kenny Says So :P} Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Yuuki Raito {Zero Division Member: Kenny Says So :P}
Page 1 of 1