Bleach: Blazing Souls RPF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Staff

Admins

Global Moderators

Moderators

Top posters
Pockeh
Lightning Swordsman I_vote_lcapLightning Swordsman I_voting_barLightning Swordsman I_vote_rcap 
PHANTAS-MOON
Lightning Swordsman I_vote_lcapLightning Swordsman I_voting_barLightning Swordsman I_vote_rcap 
Silim
Shirou Emiya
Kenshin
Ravana
Ankh
Kitty
Tsukuyomi
Tatsuki_Arisawa
Organizations

Templates
Arrancar Template
Hollow Template
Human Template
Mod Soul Template
NPC Template
Quincy Template
Shinigami Template
Suguira Template
Undead Template
Vizard Template
Quick-Links
The Rules
Canon Characters
Power Tier
The Application Checklist
Face Claims List
Tier Listings
Latest topics
» Digimon Kids in America
Lightning Swordsman Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 10, 2016 6:54 pm by Ankh

» KV Claims
Lightning Swordsman Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 27, 2012 2:03 pm by KV

» Gray Fullbuster WiP
Lightning Swordsman Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 21, 2012 1:29 pm by chriskris

» Cloaked in Energy
Lightning Swordsman Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 25, 2011 12:46 pm by Tsukuyomi

» Frozen Feelings
Lightning Swordsman Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 23, 2011 7:12 am by Silim

» Bleed Just Like Me [Archer vs Gilgamesh]
Lightning Swordsman Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:32 am by Shirou Emiya

» What a Day [Private]
Lightning Swordsman Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:45 pm by Main Admin

» Beatrice [Magus Sugiura] [FINISHED]
Lightning Swordsman Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 19, 2011 4:52 pm by Silim

» Sugiura Clan Rankings
Lightning Swordsman Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:02 am by Shirou Emiya

» Gilgamesh-The King of Heroes
Lightning Swordsman Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 15, 2011 4:14 am by Shirou Emiya

Affiliates
free forum

Lightning Swordsman

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ankh

Ankh

Lightning Swordsman Empty
PostSubject: Lightning Swordsman   Lightning Swordsman Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 21, 2011 2:08 pm

Ganryū Kojirō
Lightning Swordsman Sasaki_sprite
TIER 2-1+

Lake Kawaguchi is a lake near Mount Fuji, Japan. Located in Fujikawaguchiko, Yamanashi Prefecture, it was the most popular of the Fuji Five Lakes in terms of tourists, and is part of the Fuji-Hakone-Izu National Park. Kawaguchiko also at a time serves as a major hub for those wishing to climb Mount Fuji during the climbing season (July & August). It is situated at an altitude of approximately 800 metres, which accounts for its relatively cool summers and frequently icy winters. Recent years have seen Lake Kawaguchi replace nearby Lake Yamanaka as the most popular in the area, current population was at around 25,000. Now sadly it was home to hollows, these unholy creatures killed and destroyed most of the world during the hollow invasion 5 years ago. These hollows here were a match to any captain that came here.

but this man wasn't a captain. wasn't with any group, he had less spiritual power than these hollows but his skill of the sword made up for that fact, he spent these years during and after the hollow invasion killing hollows all round the world. He made his way back to japan to fight more hollows, he just so happen to come here to get rid of these troublesome hollows. They where mindless body of death and madness, they noticed his spiritual pressure and roared all five of them, This man drew his blade, the cloudless night became moonless, this wans't his power, the moon hid itself with clouds forming to hide it. else it would feel ashamed before the beauty of his movements with the blade, he pointed the blade forward his eyes closed and a single dash with flash step, he was behind them, two of the hollows stopped moving as the other three looked back towards this man.

"Form 5 Samidare 五月雨 (Early Summer Rain)"

Ganryū slashes diagonally but in midway he drops the sword, switching hands, before finishing the attack. Thats what he did when he went passed the hollows, killing not one but two of the five bankai level hollows in one motion. but that was impossible, normal limits of sword styles would make that impossible nothing in reality can do that even with a shikai power , but his skill was so great that reality must of giving up to allow for this. But now without wasting any time, the hollows went after him again, this time he took a stance.

"form 7 Shibuki Ame 繁吹き雨 (Splashing Rain)"

An defensive move .Ganryū holds the sword backwards and spins to create a whirlwind like shield with reaitsu, at the time time cutting off one of the hollow hands when it tried to punch it. the result that followed was pure skill, from that small opening the hollow had after losing his arm, this man made a wave of reaitsu like water with his sword and, while the hollow is distracted by his reflection, he attacks from above. Slicing it in half. Two hollows left, both as strong as a captain in bankai not something to make a mistake fighting. The other hollows were shocked that someone with a Lt level reaitsu was able to kill not one but three of them withen the span of 15 seconds. This was unbelievable skill and talent. One tried to fire an cero at him, as it went towards him

"Form 10 Scontro di Rondine 燕特攻 (Clash of the Swallow)"

an Offensive move. a wave of reaitsu . that surrounds him while he charges, holding the blade in front of him to make a thrusting attack. He dodge the cero it was only 3cm from his body and it trusted his blade into the hollow that fired the cero head killing that one, he turned towards the last hollow 3 meters from him. The hollow charged, with a blade thats 150cm, it would of been impossible to counter, but such logic did not exist with this swordsmen.

"Secret technique.....Tsubame Gaeshi"

The fabled technique of the legendary swordsman, Sasaki Kojirou, who was said to be able to cut down a swallow in mid-flight. This demonic sword technique, the utmost and sole technique used by an anonymous fictional swordsman created from the various legends of Kojirou, is not a power or a bankai, but it has reached the level of one out of pure godlike skill. It is a technique where three concurrent arching blades close on the enemy from all sides to create a prison, allowing no chance for defense or evasion. While he downplays it as simply successive slashes, it is actually bending the laws of physics to multiply its existence momentarily.The first strike comes at the opponent with overwhelming speed, creating a circular arc to surround them. This isn't much trouble on its own, especially with the length of the blade, but the slightly slower second vertical strike meant to block off escape from above, and the third horizontal strike to keep the opponent from escaping to the side completely overwhelm the opponent. It is a technique that "challenges bankai" with mere skill, making it impossible to block. If one of the slashes is blocked, the other two will hit. Due to the close range, if the opponent attempts to retreat, the longsword will quickly cut them down. Ganryū normally fights on higher ground to have an advantage over his opponents, but Tsubame Gaeshi requires a level foundation in order for it to be perfectly executed. If he lacks a proper foothold, he will only be able to make the first two slashes. As this technique is born of prodigious skill instead of reaitsu or shikai, people have to train there whole life just to start to understand it. An weak point in the technique, a tiny opening between his left arm and waist, only barely manages to avoid being cut while rushing through the opening.

The hollow died in a bloody mess, slowly placing his sword away, the fight wasn't long almost 30 seconds and he did the unthinkable killed five bankai level hollows that fast. he walked towards the lake, didn't seem to be anymore hollows in the area. bending down towards it with his hands getting some water to drink, and try to relax, for now, he needed to rest from a long travel, the fight never drained him of that much reaitsu he was tried from the long walk, and the many use of flash steps to get back to japan. the moon showed it self again, good thing it was hiding.
Back to top Go down
Tsukuyomi

Tsukuyomi

PostSubject: Re: Lightning Swordsman   Lightning Swordsman Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 21, 2011 2:40 pm

Sync Aeons
Tercera Espada: The Tempest
1-2+

Posting Music: Hakanaku mo Towa no Kanashi: UVERworld

Hueco Mundo was simply getting to boring for the ever smug Sync Aeons. He needed excitement and thats what he was going to go find. A Garganta opens up around Lake Kawaguchi in Japan as a Yawning Sync is seen streaching his Arms above his head. Interlocking his fingers together and placing them behind his head, The tempest's Pesquia was instantly locked onto a Shinigami's Reaistu. No, This is was different...Definatly not a Shinigami...Maybe it was one of those Half Breeds they were always talking about- Those Vizards. Walking towards the distrubance below, Sync's gaze was casted towards a Savage Mess of Five dead Hollows.

"God damn..."

Those Hollows were definatly fighting someone with Extreme skill- All the more curiousity that was beginning to pique within the tempest. His Reiatsu was definatly that of a Vice Captain but his Skill with the sword was that far beyond his years. Sync's emerald eyes were fixated on Injuries that were inflicted upon these empty vessels. That was all that Sync needed to see, Who ever did This was definatly someone he wanted to Fight- And he was going to find him before the Night is over. The Tempest then looks upward at the Moon being shroaded be the clouds to the west, The Slight winds blew his Green hair to the side aimlessly before he said to himself.

"He can't be Far..."

And with that, The tempest then Kicked off towards the Reaistu in a extremely fast Sonido; The Evidence in that was he created a Same crater as he exited the scene. Continuing to Sonido, Sync's Hands were placed into his Pockets in a Nonclalant manner- Almost as if its taking him little Energy to Travel Far distances. His Pesquia was then booming as he Looked towards his left noticing A Man near the River; His Reiatsu was almost a Perfect match. Desending towards the ground, His feet was quietly placed upon the ground. He said aloud towards the man- His Hands continuing to remain in his pockets.

"Wow, Did you do that back there ? That some Nice work"
Back to top Go down
Ankh

Ankh

PostSubject: Re: Lightning Swordsman   Lightning Swordsman Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 26, 2011 9:05 pm

Ganryū Kojirō
TIER 2-1+

An must of Garganta opens up around Lake Kawaguchi form the feeling of Reaitsu, it was a strong one, about the same level of those hollows, but it was different, like an arrcanar. And was fast as well. next thing he noticed he was near where the five hollows where that he killed not to long ago. As he finished his water, he was noticed a feeling of smugness from this man movements, a common trait among Arrancar.but he was faster than these other hollows, really fast.

As this arrancar appeared next to him, asking if he killed those hollows, Kojiro is very proud of his own power, but possesses no physical signs of arrogance or overconfidence, shown as he didn't smile for being asked to. as he stood up, he turned towards the messy green haired arrancar. A custom uniform. An Espada? Prefect, just what he needed one of the espada to find him, he was major threat during and after the war. was he sent to kill him, no the way this one was acting he must of gotten board. Still, this arrancar was dangerous, but he was at the same level as one of the five hollows he killed, but power levels cant tell everything, like how his power level is only a LT and there he beatem five bankai level hollows in 30 seconds.

"An espada, giving praise to my skill, I do not know what to say"

He said with a tone of respectfulness, and no signs of arrogance or overconfidence, he even bowed towards the espada, the moon hid in the clouds again, as if it knew something was coming, but as Kojiro return to a normal stance, he walked towards the lake one more time.

"Ganryū Kojirō, is my name"

the Espada should know this name, he was a very deadly swordsmen, that killed a lot of there commanders during the war, even able to fight the queen of the Suguira Misaiko on even playing field with his skill of the blade alone. And to think he was a unseated member of 11th squad in the past, from most lowest of spots, he trained and battled and earned his skill. His 150cm long blade looks so useless but it was like art when he used it, but today the espada appeared before him, what shall happen now? a fight, a simple talk? Only fate knows.
Back to top Go down
Tsukuyomi

Tsukuyomi

PostSubject: Re: Lightning Swordsman   Lightning Swordsman Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:26 pm

Sync Aeons
Tercera Espada: The Tempest
1-2+

Posting Music: Hakanaku mo Towa no Kanashi: UVERworld

"An espada, giving praise to my skill, I do not know what to say"
"Ganryu Kojiro, Is my name"

Scratching his head softly after hearing that name, The Tempest then sighs in the midst of the silence between them. His right hand hanging aimlessly at his side, The Moon shining off of the lake in front of the two as it shimmers into his emerald eyes. Sync had never heard of this "Ganryu Kojiro" before yet, Even though the man didn't show any sort of arrogance or Cockiness, He knew that he was one to Overplay his abilities- That's what was going to give Sync the edge in the upcoming quarrel to come. His Reiatsu Purposely Lowered to the point of a Vice Captain, Sync then began to walk around him in a Nonchalant manner- As he stepped in front of him, He began to walk on the water; In the midst of his first step, Sync Began to Gather reshi under his feet as they were Gracefully placed upon the glistening surface. Standing in front of Him, Sync tilted his head behind himself as his gaze was casted towards him.

"Never heard of you...Sorry..."

Sync then took his left hand before placing it upon the Zanpakuto Handle that resided on his Left hip. In an upward Motion, The tempest then Unsheathes his Katana swiftly and Held it to the side aimlessly- The Blade shining against the rays of the moon in a Twilight embrace. His Katana was 63 Cms long, The guard being red in color with a Wing-shaped design. He Also had another Katana that resided on his back but, he rarely ever used it. Turning around in a Eerie manner, The Tempest's eyes were a changed from the Emerald Green to a Crimson Red as his Reaistu was Spiked to his true standard Tercera Potential. He grinned softly before saying.

"Well, Since your here and a Vizard...Prepare to die you Fake Arrancar..."

Back to top Go down
PHANTAS-MOON
SEELE 02
PHANTAS-MOON

PostSubject: Re: Lightning Swordsman   Lightning Swordsman Icon_minitime1Mon May 02, 2011 9:06 pm

Lightning Swordsman David

Before we begin, we shall ask the question; what is the Guardian of Moscow doing in the Fuji area of Japan? That... is a good question, to be honest - the Valeria Heart remained in it's place in Moscow, protecting the city from Hollow, while he carried the Kellendros on his back, and a normal saber on his side. He was here... to look around. That was all. He thought it would be interesting, and he might meet some new person in the process.

Then, he felt the Reiatsu, and David had reacted accordingly, following his nose and chancing upon a pair that looked like they were ready to fight, how fun. He sighed softly, walking out behind them and watching carefully. First, the Arrancar praised the Vizard - he'd already discerned their natures from their Reiatsu, by the way. Then, he challenged him. Interesting, interesting. He could also sense the differences in Reiatsu - he knew that the Vizard would probably have a difficult time against this Arrancar.

A small smile broke out onto his face, and he walked up behind them again, speaking out.

"You know, it's bad manners to simply challenge someone out of the blue, especially when you assume that you could beat them." He calmly walked past Sync, and stood next to the Vizard, back still turned to the Arrancar.

"Want some assistance?" He smirked, and turned around, staring at the Arrancar with a smirk.

"David Nassau. Apologies for interrupting. Do you have a name, friend?"
Back to top Go down
Ankh

Ankh

PostSubject: Re: Lightning Swordsman   Lightning Swordsman Icon_minitime1Fri May 06, 2011 11:59 pm

Ganryū Kojirō
TIER 2-1+

Kojiro was studying this espada move around, he got a bit more of his personalty. How funny, he lowered his reaitsu level to around his. His Reiatsu Purposely Lowered to the point of a Vice Captain, the espada then began to walk around him in a Nonchalant manner- As it stepped in front of him, it began to walk on the water; In the midst of the first step, the esapada.Began to Gather reshi under his feet as they were Gracefully placed upon the glistening surface. Kojiro turned to face this espada with unmoving eyes, knowing what he intends to do a battle. little did the espada knew that Kojiro was using form 4 Gofuu Juuu 五風十雨 (May Wind, October Rain) - Defensive. Ganryū synchronizes with his opponent's breathing to evade attacks. It was easy to synchronize, he knew this man next movements like how one study animals everyday. The espada Katana was around 63 Cms long, but Kojiro was 150 cm long, it might look easy to get past his sword, but Kojiro is very skillful with it. Kojiro slowly moved his hands over his sword handle.

Another Reaitsu was nearby, it wasn't a hollow nor a spirit being, but an human? As the human walked behind them, Kojiro was finished drawing his sword. and took a step backwards form the espada,, not in fear but to take an stance. with Gofuu Juuu active, it shall be hard to land a hit on him. Kojiro blade was super sharp as it is enough to cut thou steel skin of a espada with ease, but what where his shikai powers? When the human asked for his name

"Ganryū Kojirō, I am please to meet you young Daivd, this one seems to be an espada"

Kojiro voice was kind, but his eyes unmoving from the espada. Kojiro slowly seem to move his blade, when really it was fast than reality keep up, making it give up. and yet there was no attack, he moved his blade into a stance best for defense, with the 150cm blade upwards, himself bent into an angle perfect for attacking as well. what was he waiting for was the esapda to come into range..... he might need use "IT"

Back to top Go down
Tsukuyomi

Tsukuyomi

PostSubject: Re: Lightning Swordsman   Lightning Swordsman Icon_minitime1Sun May 08, 2011 1:24 am

Sync Aeons
*Tercera Espada*
1-2+
Lightning Swordsman 66911_10

[center]"You know, it's bad manners to simply challenge someone out of the blue, especially when you assume that you could beat them."

Sync's eyes narrow towards the newcomer in a nonchalant manner- Yet, he didn'tfeel the need to Stop him, He wanted to see how this would play out anyway. With his crimson gaze shifting between the two, The Tempest then seemingly Sheathes his Zanpakuto and grins; The Winds blowing slightly as his Messy Green hair flutters towards the west. Thinking his zanpakuto wasn't the right way to approach this newly confronted situation, He then chose to take a different route- One he should of went with in the beginning. His Reiatsu was defiantly high, But he didn't have a Shinigami scent...More or less, Like a Human ? Sync's Pesquisa was rarely wrong when it came to distinguishing races from one other, but hey, We all have bad days. Resting his Hands into the Pockets of his espada Uniform, The Tempest shrugs his shoulders as he kicks off into the air about eight feet with noticeable little effort- Reshi then begins to collect around his feet allowing him to stand in the air. Beginning to seemingly lean on nothing, The Tempest says aloud in a Sarcastic tone.

"I'm alright on the Assistance. But, thanks for asking there sport!"

He Continued as he begins to scratch the back of his head with his Left hand.

"My name ? Well, I suppose you deserve the name of the one who is going to
grind your Body into Decimation. Sync Aeons. Espada Number...Nope, Can't tell you that."

Using the same left hand, he flings his Green hair strands out of his vision. His mind already thinking of a strategy if he had to Battle a Two-on-One - Thus, His crimson gaze was then slightly calmed to fit the situation. He wondered slightly on what this mans motive was, But wasn't too Enthralled with it- What mattered most was to keep a level head.Two-on-One battles were a little too fitting for sync, He always had to deal with them; Resulting in him training his speed and reflexes to Amazing feats. Rolling his Neck to each side slowly, the tempest smiles before saying.

"A two-on-one eh ? Good, It's Just what I needed...Something to work out the kinks"

Sync would then Collect the reshi Under his feet to expel it into an explosion manner as he Vanished into a High Speed Sonido- Adding about two extra steps, His Body placement then seemingly split into two more Figures as He Activated his Gelemos Sonido Skill. One of the figures appeared in front of The Human male- He was at an Aerial standpoint of four feet high as the tempest launches a Left legged Axe-kick towards his Left shoulder; Simultaneously, Appearing in front of Ganryu on the ground as he balls up his right hand into a fist- At the same time, He was beginning to Collect Reiatsu into his Fist as it gave it a even more Hardened Surface. Then, He would throw that same fist towards the swordsman's Solar Plexus. Sync would then say simultaneously from each figure during his assault.

"Let's See what you two are made of..."

Even though his figure was in two noticeable Places, His reiatsu placement was in four Different positions; One Coming from above the Human, The other to the right hand side of Ganryu- About seven feet. Thinking to himself, This might actually be difficult, Sync then places several strategies into his mind as a foreground for Stability. His crimson eyes glimmering off the moonlight, And his Wild green hair fluttering around, Sync smiles as he feels this will be amazing experience.

Back to top Go down
PHANTAS-MOON
SEELE 02
PHANTAS-MOON

PostSubject: Re: Lightning Swordsman   Lightning Swordsman Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 20, 2011 2:36 am

Lightning Swordsman David

(Sorry 'bout the wait, people =w=)

"Ganryū Kojirō, I am please to meet you young Daivd, this one seems to be an espada" The man smiled, if slightly confidently, and turned towards the other man, staring at him with a pair of careful eyes. He smirked, and drew the sword that he carried with a small, throaty laugh.

"An Espada? I see." The young blonde's eyes scanned the enemy, and he nodded when the Arrancar spoke, allowing him speech out of mutual understanding and respect for power. Above all else, David was an honorable man, and so keeping to guidelines of basic battle was necessary. He smiled softly and kept a careful eye on Sync.

"I'm alright on the Assistance. But, thanks for asking there sport!" Sarcasm. Nice. The human sighed softly, and brought his blade back slightly, not actually hoping for a fight. He was more interested in simply discussing with this man. It was enough for him to stand there like that, hoping that he wouldn't be required to use the Votum. That was certainly a last resort, seeing as the Valeria Heart was, in fact, back at Moscow.

"My name ? Well, I suppose you deserve the name of the one who is going to
grind your Body into Decimation. Sync Aeons. Espada Number...Nope, Can't tell you that."

...David couldn't help but laugh softly. Such an arrogant man. He really had no idea what he was up against. His being human... that would be his advantage. They'd underestimate him. A small chuckle left his throat.

A two-on-one eh ? Good, It's Just what I needed...Something to work out the kinks." Images. Afterimages. They suddenly appeared, one rushing for David. He grimaced and raised his blade in an instant, blocking the attack to the side from the clone in front of him.

"Let's See what you two are made of..." Another Reiatsu, directly above him. He grinned widely, and slipped a hand-cannon off of the holster on his back, and pointed it directly at the Reiatsu.

"Ex Machina!" The hand-cannon barrel started to spin rapidly, before firing straight at the source of Reiatsu, it would explode on impact. As soon as he fired he jumped back and held his sword out to the side, ready to intercept anything that landed in front of him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lightning Swordsman   Lightning Swordsman Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Lightning Swordsman
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Blazing Souls RPF :: Earth :: Japan :: Fuji :: Lake Kawaguchi-
Jump to: