Bleach: Blazing Souls RPF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Staff

Admins

Global Moderators

Moderators

Top posters
Pockeh
Len I_vote_lcapLen I_voting_barLen I_vote_rcap 
PHANTAS-MOON
Silim
Shirou Emiya
Kenshin
Ravana
Ankh
Kitty
Tsukuyomi
Tatsuki_Arisawa
Organizations

Templates
Arrancar Template
Hollow Template
Human Template
Mod Soul Template
NPC Template
Quincy Template
Shinigami Template
Suguira Template
Undead Template
Vizard Template
Quick-Links
The Rules
Canon Characters
Power Tier
The Application Checklist
Face Claims List
Tier Listings
Latest topics
» Digimon Kids in America
Len Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 10, 2016 6:54 pm by Ankh

» KV Claims
Len Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 27, 2012 2:03 pm by KV

» Gray Fullbuster WiP
Len Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 21, 2012 1:29 pm by chriskris

» Cloaked in Energy
Len Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 25, 2011 12:46 pm by Tsukuyomi

» Frozen Feelings
Len Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 23, 2011 7:12 am by Silim

» Bleed Just Like Me [Archer vs Gilgamesh]
Len Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:32 am by Shirou Emiya

» What a Day [Private]
Len Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:45 pm by Main Admin

» Beatrice [Magus Sugiura] [FINISHED]
Len Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 19, 2011 4:52 pm by Silim

» Sugiura Clan Rankings
Len Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:02 am by Shirou Emiya

» Gilgamesh-The King of Heroes
Len Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 15, 2011 4:14 am by Shirou Emiya

Affiliates
free forum

Len

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Silim
SEELE 01
Silim

Len Empty
PostSubject: Len   Len Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 22, 2011 7:20 pm

Undead

Name: Len
Former Human Name: Celcia
Former Guardian Beast Name: Tatanari
Element: Dreams
Orientation: Neutral/Good
Appearance: Len 9r7ekw
Sometimes, Len can be seen with a cat tail and cat ears, too. This little quirk seems to have no relation to her powers or forms.

Personality: Len seems like a rather quiet and aloof girl. She does not talk much usually, and has clear signs to show for when she actually enjoys someones company or not - even without talking, being REALLY cold to someone is quite obvious. Her red, almost dead looking eyes are often the cause for one or another shiver down someones spine.
When talking, her voice is rather quiet, but clearly determined. She doesn't take insults easily, and even though she lacks actual combat powers - a scratched face hurts everyone. Especially about her 'nature' - being called a slut can easily result in more than just one bad dream. Underneath her aloof nature, Len can actually be quite nice, but still doesn't talk much - she just hangs around those she likes more, just like a cat, and that's about it for signs of that.
As for shame - she doesn't have any. It's not like she has a choice with the nature of her powers, and thus, as far as fetishes and the similliar go, there is not a single one Len doesn't know. Which doesn't necessarily mean she LIKES them - and since that is a requirement for her ability to work, the rest should be easily figured out. Let's just say she is still rather... open-minded. You've got to be if your life depends on it.

Death/Awakening: Len was born 15 years prior to the Hollow Invasion, as a normal girl, though her growth was a bit slow. She was a rather shy and timid girl during her time as a human, but also very kind and innocent. That should only change after the event that destroyed her world - literallly, that is.
As the Hollow Invasion hit, the town she lived in - Tokyo - got hit my a massive force of Arrancar. Neither she nor her family was even able to see what destroyed everything in their path, and while trying to escape, she was seperated from her parents, and trying to escape from Tokyo, cought underneath some rubble.
Somehow, Len survived that - and now was trapped inside of a crumbling ruin, together with a few other humans, with some of them starting to develop a spiritual sense. Not good in the middle of this madness, since all prisons suffered a massive breakout, multiple criminals were in the group of roughly 50 people.
As the food and water became short in the underground prison they were all trapped in, without any chance of a rescue any time soon, their numbers quickly dwindled. In the dimly lit ruin, people disappeared into dark corners, and some of the food was most likely NOT pork chops. Len hid herself as good as she could from the criminals, with the only weapon she had found, a large glass shard, always with her. This event was more than traumatizing for her - her whole self felt numb, as if this could only be a bad dream.
Sadly for her, it was no dream. One night or day, it was impossible to tell since going outside was not only impossible, but even more suicidal than staying inside of this hell, a lean, smelly man grabbed the scared girl from behind, with obvious intentions. Freaking out, letting out a sharp scream, Len stabbed the man right where it hurt the most with the large glass shard, cleanly cutting of his crotch without even intending to do so. In a blind fit of fear, as the man had no strength left, she stabbed his eyes out next, only to move on to his throat to slit it open, but not before eviscerating his torso before with blind rage and fear.
Realizing what she had done - and hearing the sounds of other mad men coming near - she made the smart choice, before she really got violated. Celcia stabbed her own throat with her bloody makeshift weapon, and as the glass slid out of her also bloody and cut open hands, her conciousness faded.

Next thing she knew, however, she was not a floating Plus. Neither was she a Hollow, or a ghost in the Rukongai. She was breathing poisonous, spiritually overloaded air in the Guardian Beasts lands, and the sickening feeling in her made her heart weaker. Stumbling through the woods of this alien world, suddenly, a cat-like being jumped at her from above. A flash of light, or was it just raw energy? It did not matter, for in that moment, Celcia changed from a human soul into an Undead.

Maybe it was twisted luck as to where she died. Through one way or another, her real body had gotten destroyed enough to where she remained with enough of her mind to come to a simple conclusion - with the weakness of her current monster form, she was doomed to stop existing, but fate was nice to her for once. Meeting a blonde haired Sugiura with red eyes and... well, quite the nice chest size, who was called Arcueid, Len found her salvation.
She helped Len with the obvious task - she destroyed the real body of the formerly human girl, setting her mind completely free, and giving her her humanoid form back.
In the first few hours as a human, the knowledge and personality of her Guardian Beast seethed into her mind, and she realized the nature of her powers - and was instantly wondering if death wasn't the better option. She decided against that, and promised Arcueid to help her whenever she had need for a Dream Familliar. Since then, she is mostly strolling through Karakura Town and around Arcueids place.

Human Powers: Sexual Refill
Len is unable to normally recover spiritual energy, which usually results in death for people thanks to running out of it eventually. Len, however, has another way of regaining her strength - by having sex. This isn't to say that any kind of sexual encounter could really fully recharge her energy - both she and her 'victim' have to actually enjoy it. Usually, a full recharge can keep her going for a rather long time, since she lacks any ability that uses up a lot of spiritual energy.

Dream Invasion
This ability gave her the title Dream Succubus. Len is able to invade a sleeping persons mind, read out their hidden desires, and turn their current dream into a wet dream in which Len takes over the looks, personality and guilty fantasies of the victim. Doing this has the same effect as actual intercourse for Lens spiritual energy, and helps her recharge, but the recharge from this is only minimal. However, she doesn't need to actually find a willing partner to do this, either. While using Dream Invasion, Len in her human or Monster form is most likely sitting right next to the sleeping person, eyes closed, with one hand or paw on their forehead.
When under the effect of Arcueids Dream World, this ability grows even stronger, allowing Len to multiply her existance in itself, modify the dreams of people more easily, and adapt to nearly everything, becoming more like a dream herself.

Monster Form: Len takes on the form of a simple, small black cat with red eyes. She has a large ribbon on her back, and a bell around her neck, though.
Len 2uzupfc
A picture of Len invading the Tohno mansions kitchen in cat form.
Monster Powers: Len gains no new powers in this form, but Dream Invasion is easier to use.

Guardian Beast Form: N/A
Guardian Powers: N/A

RP Sample: How about no?
Back to top Go down
PHANTAS-MOON
SEELE 02
PHANTAS-MOON

Len Empty
PostSubject: Re: Len   Len Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 22, 2011 8:12 pm

• Name [x]
  • Appropriate Age [x]
  • Gender [x]
  • Picture/Equivalent Sentences for Appearance [x]
  • 10 sentences for personality [x]
  • History is of appropriate length [x]
  • Powers are not Godmod/Overpowered [x]
  • Powers are described reasonably enough [x]
  • Application/RP Sample is not in First Person [x]

Comments/Notes: Very nice. She'll do well with Arc. X3
Tier: 3-1+
Back to top Go down

Len
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Blazing Souls RPF :: Applications and Information :: Applications :: Accepted Undead-
Jump to: