Bleach: Blazing Souls RPF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Staff

Admins

Global Moderators

Moderators

Top posters
Pockeh
The Segunda's Recruit I_vote_lcapThe Segunda's Recruit I_voting_barThe Segunda's Recruit I_vote_rcap 
PHANTAS-MOON
The Segunda's Recruit I_vote_lcapThe Segunda's Recruit I_voting_barThe Segunda's Recruit I_vote_rcap 
Silim
Shirou Emiya
Kenshin
Ravana
Ankh
Kitty
Tsukuyomi
Tatsuki_Arisawa
Organizations

Templates
Arrancar Template
Hollow Template
Human Template
Mod Soul Template
NPC Template
Quincy Template
Shinigami Template
Suguira Template
Undead Template
Vizard Template
Quick-Links
The Rules
Canon Characters
Power Tier
The Application Checklist
Face Claims List
Tier Listings
Latest topics
» Digimon Kids in America
The Segunda's Recruit Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 10, 2016 6:54 pm by Ankh

» KV Claims
The Segunda's Recruit Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 27, 2012 2:03 pm by KV

» Gray Fullbuster WiP
The Segunda's Recruit Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 21, 2012 1:29 pm by chriskris

» Cloaked in Energy
The Segunda's Recruit Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 25, 2011 12:46 pm by Tsukuyomi

» Frozen Feelings
The Segunda's Recruit Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 23, 2011 7:12 am by Silim

» Bleed Just Like Me [Archer vs Gilgamesh]
The Segunda's Recruit Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:32 am by Shirou Emiya

» What a Day [Private]
The Segunda's Recruit Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:45 pm by Main Admin

» Beatrice [Magus Sugiura] [FINISHED]
The Segunda's Recruit Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 19, 2011 4:52 pm by Silim

» Sugiura Clan Rankings
The Segunda's Recruit Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:02 am by Shirou Emiya

» Gilgamesh-The King of Heroes
The Segunda's Recruit Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 15, 2011 4:14 am by Shirou Emiya

Affiliates
free forum

The Segunda's Recruit

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pockeh
Resident Smut Guru
Pockeh

The Segunda's Recruit Empty
PostSubject: The Segunda's Recruit   The Segunda's Recruit Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 29, 2011 5:22 pm

The Segunda's Recruit 300px-AnimeGerard2

A calm day. Quiet, without being overly suspicious. Then again, there really weren't very many options as to what kind of day it could be. Out in Hueco Mundo, there were no weather patterns. Everything was always absolute silence, or loud and vicious with the tantalizing sound of hollows, or arrancars, slaughtering each other viciously.

Observations like this weren't necessary, it was peaceful after all. But, when you had been fighting and killing for as long as Sieg had.. you always observed. Everything was a risk, everything was suspicious, and everything could potentially kill you. That's just how it was. He wasn't intentionally suspicious and paranoid, it came with the gig. As the Segunda Espada, he couldn't afford to make mistakes. Sieg's job was to be one of the 11 people who kept a semblance of order in this desolate, endless expanse of sand and death. Therefore, he really couldn't get lazy. However, if he wanted to come out for a walk to look for some poor, hapless creature to slaughter, what was the harm in that?

The blue-haired segunda espada stood at a commanding six foot, two inches, and had a deceptively slim build. The white garb of the espada that he wore made him look skinny, when in reality he was a very muscular arrancar. His strength was more defined, however, when he was in ress.. there should be no need for that here though.. would there? Hmm... what was that? Sieg turned, his slightly tanned skin creasing at the brow as he concentrated. Was that a reiatsu he felt? Had to be.. that was at least numeros level.. if not fraccion. Sieg growled, perfect, an interruption.

Well.. what was wrong with having a little fun though? With a grin, Sieg closed his eyes, focusing his violent, blood red reiatsu into the palms of his hands. Without warning, his appearance started changing drastically. To anyone watching, it would appear as if his body was melting and changing shape. However, it was simply his reiatsu building a sort of case around him. When the ability stopped, he stood in his position as the only espada he had met prior, Yumesade Shiride. He grimaced, moving his shirt to the left. Jesus, he would NEVER get used to shapeshifting into Yume. The extra 5 or 10 pounds on his chest was near unbearable. He coughed, clearing his voice before "ahem"-ing into the air, the sound came out in the tone of Yume's voice, and he knew his transformation was complete. With a grin, he kicked into the sound, awaiting whatever prey was going to come to him. Whoever it was, they'd be expecting the seventh espada.

Boy, they were going to get a surprise.

Back to top Go down
http://roadman.forumotion.com
Ama Yariman

Ama Yariman

PostSubject: Re: The Segunda's Recruit   The Segunda's Recruit Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 29, 2011 6:56 pm

Ama Yariman
"Eenie Meenie Miney Mo, time to lose those pants and go...~"

Spoiler:
Ama stretched and looked around in Hueco Mundo with a sort of bored glare. It never changed, the howls of death in the air, the heat - though, the heat was nice, and howls of death were a lovely soundtrack, it started to bore her a bit. She wished she could talk to Mariyah, it had been ages since she had seen him. She wondered what he was up to. To clear her mind, she thought it would be best to simply take a walk and let her thoughts melt away with the nice breeze that was blowing around her. After an hour of walking, Ama slowly started to feel better and cleared her mind of most things and just continued walking. Quitely, she began to hum to herself as her skirt to her dress blew around gently in the breeze. Her hair trailed behind her in their usual position of being pulled back like horns and sat atop her head perfectly spaced apart. She lifted her arm and pushed up her glasses with her left index finger. As she did so, she lifted both of her arms higher and stretched them before emitting a short yawn. She was not exactly tired, but just severly bored. All of a sudden, something felt different. It felt off. She opened her eyes more alertly and looked around, she could not see anyone... But she felt a nearby reiatsu and blinked. Who else was near? She wondered if it Mariayh. There was a possibilty it was Yume, too. She had not seen Yume in ages... This worried Ama a bit. It could be pssible she was upset for not her not being around as much as she would like. But maybe she did not know Ama was there. Maybe not. Ama, instead of walking this time, decided to sonido over to the person. Much to her slight surprise, it actually was Yume. Dammit, she thought in an irritated mannor. She just may be angry, it was now Ama's chance to find out.

She stepped forward to Yume and looked at her more closely. Something seemed off about her. She had no idea what it was exactly, but there was certainly something there. Ama wanted to ask her, but in case she was upset, Ama thought it would be best to simply wait that particualr question out a bit for precautionary reasons. She bowed her head respectfully and looked into Yume's eyes. What on earth was so off about her? Dammit all, she hated her own curiousity sometimes. She gave Yume a small smile before opening her mouth to speak. As her lips parted, she hesitated, she really was not sure what to say. So, she decided to wing it, it usually worked on Yume. "Hello, Yumesade. What brings you hear on such a nice afternoon, going for a walk or on a mission? it has been awhile since we last met, I am sorry for that long part between meetings." she said truthfully, thinking on what she said and was glad it flowed nicely. Maybe this would calm her down and get her into a lighter mood. She seemed... Disgruntled, or simply out of it, something was wrong and way off about her today. What was wrong? What had happened? Ama and her stupid curiousity. She merely stood there with her arms calmly by her sides as the wind danced around them, nothing but silence engulfed them. Ama began to wonder what Yume was thinking, she hope she was in a decent enough mood not to want to fight her. Ama was in no mood to fight someone like Yume today.
Back to top Go down
Pockeh
Resident Smut Guru
Pockeh

PostSubject: Re: The Segunda's Recruit   The Segunda's Recruit Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 29, 2011 7:22 pm

The Segunda's Recruit 300px-AnimeGerard2

Aha.. so THAT was the source of the reiatsu? If Sieg was being honest with himself, he'd call her beautiful. However, him being a paranoid man of suspicion and intimidation, he chose to see her, for now, as an enemy. It couldn't be that necessary though.. she looked harmless enough..

"Hello, Yumesade. What brings you hear on such a nice afternoon, going for a walk or on a mission? it has been awhile since we last met, I am sorry for that long part between meetings." Oh? This woman knew the girl he was disguised as? Was it possible that this newcomer was an underling of Yumesade? Sieg was no traitor.. but he knew one piece of information about Yumesade that none of the other espada did.. could he use it in this instance?

Maybe it was time to test his disguise?

"Hey there.. uhm.. Oh, I do apologize, but I can't seem to remember your name.. Or.. do you work for me? I'm sorry.. I'm so forgetful as of recent.." Sieg mentally scratched his chin, who WAS this woman? She felt rather strong.. however his reiatsu wasn't his level.. Who could she be? Hmm...

Uh oh.. Sieg jumped a bit, quickly looking down as he realized something. In his haste to disguise himself, he had forgotten one crucial thing. His piercing, light blue eyes had not been changed to Yumesade's own pink.. Had the newcomer already noticed this flaw? Or.. did she not notice? Was that possible? Holy hell.. If he had to reveal his identity this early just because of a simple mistake due to rushing.. that would really suck..
Back to top Go down
Ama Yariman

Ama Yariman

PostSubject: Re: The Segunda's Recruit   The Segunda's Recruit Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 29, 2011 8:41 pm

Ama Yariman

Spoiler:
Ama watched Yume carefully starring right into her eyes to make sure she could see exactly what she was feeling. Ama liked to read people this way to find out things that could be vital. All of a sudden, Ama noticed something she had not noticed before. Upon looking in Yumesade's eyes, she noticed they were not their delicate pink, they were a light blue that looked like water. Ama thought she was going crazy for a moment, and thought back to remember they were indeed pink. How could they have changed like that... Unless...

Ama was not sure what was going on, but she felt that it had EVERYTHING to do with the 'off' feeling she had been having all of this time. She kept her face but a vizard and made on like she noticed nothing. The jump had heightened any possible theories Ama was having, it seemed 'Yume' had some realization. Guilty conscience, perhaps? She grinned inside before answering her. She thought for a moment.

"Hey there.. uhm.. Oh, I do apologize, but I can't seem to remember your name.. Or.. do you work for me? I'm sorry.. I'm so forgetful as of recent.." Forgetful as recent, now that DEFINITELY was not Yume. What the hell was going on? This was not normal behavior. Ama's only conclusion now was that this person was an inposter. Now, to get this person to reveal themself somehow. Ama turned on her celever charm and decided to use her quick wit to turn it on 'Yume'. "You must have been some busy, gee, it was not THAT long ago we met. You must remember, how long ago was that, now? she said with a laugh. "Then again, I hear you have not been around much lately. Did something happen? I thought you went missing at one point. You have changed a bit, Yumesade" she said while keeping her smile on her face as the gears grinded to the fullest behind the smile. One way or another, she would get this person to admit something. And Ama was not budging an inch, she made herself seem like just a concerned friend, and nothing more. Not suspicious one bit. If Ama knew one thing, it was how to fool people.
Back to top Go down
Pockeh
Resident Smut Guru
Pockeh

PostSubject: Re: The Segunda's Recruit   The Segunda's Recruit Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:13 pm

The Segunda's Recruit Sieg

This woman.. her face was a mask.. Sieg couldn't read her emotions at all.. What was she thinking..? Did she catch the eye slip? Fuck!

"You must have been some busy, gee, it was not THAT long ago we met. You must remember, how long ago was that, now? Then again, I hear you have not been around much lately. Did something happen? I thought you went missing at one point. You have changed a bit, Yumesade" ...Feck. He didn't know the response nor the answer to any of that.. Shit.. Sieg sighed, he really needed to study people better before expecting to pass for them.

Sieg shook his head, "Alright, you win." He said with a chuckle as his voice returned to being his own, his form melding and changing to his normal form, revealing himself as who he was. Sieg Hart, Segunda Espada. He chuckled again and slipped his hands into his pockets, blue eyes looking at the arrancar. "I'm guessing you're one of her fraccion, otherwise you wouldn't have been able to see through that disguise nearly that easily." He grinned, "Too bad she disappeared, huh?" Sieg chuckled once more.
Back to top Go down
Ama Yariman

Ama Yariman

PostSubject: Re: The Segunda's Recruit   The Segunda's Recruit Icon_minitime1Sun Jun 12, 2011 4:30 pm

Ama Yariman

Spoiler:
Ama watched the person slowly. Something was not right, and Ama was incging closer and closer to the answer. They seemed confused, and Ama did not let the grin escape her until she was sure. Finally, the person said she had won. Much to Ama's surprise, the person transformed right in front of her, revealling a completely different person, and even of the opposite sex. her eyebrows went up a bit in surprise, and finally let the grin escape and stretch across her face.

"I'm guessing you're one of her fraccion, otherwise you wouldn't have been able to see through that disguise nearly that easily. Too bad she disappeared, huh?"

Ama laughed at this. For a segunda espada... He was bad at this, and not very quick witted. "If you must know, yes, I am her fraccion, Ama Yariman. Yes, it is too bad she dissappeared. I know who YOU are, and I winder why you'd waste your time playing dress up at a time like this." she said rather coldly, before then warming up ever so slightly. "So, why are you out here, Sieg?"
Back to top Go down
Pockeh
Resident Smut Guru
Pockeh

PostSubject: Re: The Segunda's Recruit   The Segunda's Recruit Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 01, 2011 1:51 pm

The Segunda's Recruit Sieg

"If you must know, yes, I am her fraccion, Ama Yariman. Yes, it is too bad she dissappeared. I know who YOU are, and I winder why you'd waste your time playing dress up at a time like this." Sieg chuckled, this one was sharp, eh? She knew what she was doing, at any rate, and she saw right through him, it seemed. "Yes, I figured you'd know who I was. However, the reason for me taking such measures was a simple experiment. I don't have too much practice in shapeshifting at random like that and staying in character, I felt a presence and figured that I'd see if I could pull off acting like Yume for whoever was approaching. Apparently not, and I need more practice, so thank you for leading me to those results." He let out a low chuckle.

Sieg examined the woman. She looked smart, strong, but she also looked like the type that wasn't afraid to use her body to get what she wanted. He'd run into that type before, and they utterly bore him. They're useful against an enemy, but absolutely useless against him. He had no need for being seduced, he had things to kill.

"So, why are you out here, Sieg?" The segunda gave a small chuckle, making eye contact with the woman and gesturing to the desert around them. "I'm exploring, getting used to the endless sands, as well as one can, and looking for fraccion." Sieg gave a small "keh" from his throat before turning and facing the desert. "Not many arrancar wandering around, just a bunch of garden-variety hollows." Sieg sighed, "The everlasting search for some help in this god-forsaken desert continues." He gave an ironic chuckle at his words.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Segunda's Recruit   The Segunda's Recruit Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

The Segunda's Recruit
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Blazing Souls RPF :: Hueco Mundo :: The White Desert-
Jump to: