Bleach: Blazing Souls RPF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Staff

Admins

Global Moderators

Moderators

Top posters
Pockeh
Francoise Appledehli I_vote_lcapFrancoise Appledehli I_voting_barFrancoise Appledehli I_vote_rcap 
PHANTAS-MOON
Francoise Appledehli I_vote_lcapFrancoise Appledehli I_voting_barFrancoise Appledehli I_vote_rcap 
Silim
Shirou Emiya
Kenshin
Ravana
Ankh
Kitty
Tsukuyomi
Tatsuki_Arisawa
Organizations

Templates
Arrancar Template
Hollow Template
Human Template
Mod Soul Template
NPC Template
Quincy Template
Shinigami Template
Suguira Template
Undead Template
Vizard Template
Quick-Links
The Rules
Canon Characters
Power Tier
The Application Checklist
Face Claims List
Tier Listings
Latest topics
» Digimon Kids in America
Francoise Appledehli Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 10, 2016 6:54 pm by Ankh

» KV Claims
Francoise Appledehli Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 27, 2012 2:03 pm by KV

» Gray Fullbuster WiP
Francoise Appledehli Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 21, 2012 1:29 pm by chriskris

» Cloaked in Energy
Francoise Appledehli Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 25, 2011 12:46 pm by Tsukuyomi

» Frozen Feelings
Francoise Appledehli Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 23, 2011 7:12 am by Silim

» Bleed Just Like Me [Archer vs Gilgamesh]
Francoise Appledehli Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:32 am by Shirou Emiya

» What a Day [Private]
Francoise Appledehli Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:45 pm by Main Admin

» Beatrice [Magus Sugiura] [FINISHED]
Francoise Appledehli Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 19, 2011 4:52 pm by Silim

» Sugiura Clan Rankings
Francoise Appledehli Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:02 am by Shirou Emiya

» Gilgamesh-The King of Heroes
Francoise Appledehli Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 15, 2011 4:14 am by Shirou Emiya

Affiliates
free forum

Francoise Appledehli

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Pockeh
Resident Smut Guru
Pockeh

Francoise Appledehli Empty
PostSubject: Francoise Appledehli   Francoise Appledehli Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 01, 2011 2:51 pm

Human Template

General Information

Name: Francoise Appledehli

Alias: The Red Revenge

Appearance:

Spoiler:

Height: 4'5"

Weight: 85 lbs

Hair Color: Red

Eye Color: Amber

Personality:

Francoise has displayed many unusual character traits that are common of a teenager, eccentric genius, and wild animal. She is a free spirit that sometimes show emotion by growling or howling like a dog. Edward rarely walks in a normal fashion, instead preferring to run with her arms flailing, crawl on the ground, roll in somersaults, or walk on her hands. She is always talking about herself in the third person and will sometimes respond to a character in nonsensical phrases. Despite her outwardly eccentric and cheerful appearance, Francoise is a dangerous, unstable individual. She's the type that'd kill you just as soon as she'd look at you. She's become widely known across karakura town as "The Red Revenge" due to her activities as a serial killer. At her age, and with her appearance, suspicion towards her is low, but underestimating her would be your last mistake. She's a vicious fighter and extremely intelligent. Her deceptively innocent nature is what makes her such a lethal assailant, most of the time. However, her fighting skill backs that up, as she is proficient in the use of nearly all forms of bladed weaponry. Francoise is very picky, in a lot of respects. She won't wear different clothes, try various foods, or anything new. She has a slight xenophobia, as well, keeping her from reacting well to change. Her goals in life are simply to have fun, and her brain sees killing as a fun activity, so that's what she does. Her only fear is for her fun to go away, this could be interpreted as a fear of change, a fear of retribution for her actions, or even a fear of death.

History:

Francoise Appledehli was born in Karakura, Japan. She was born to an alcoholic father, constantly gambling and swearing, usually speaking in slurs due to constantly being drunk. Her mother was the kind one. Never failing to care for whatever needs Francoise had, even when being threatened by her father. Francoise grew up under two hands, the caring caress of her mother, and the abusive, unforgiving slap of her father.

Sadly, her mother was the one who worked in the family, leaving Francoise alone with her father more often than should have been allowed. The abusive alcoholic was constantly beating Francois and yelling at her, calling her names that no child should have to hear. Her mother never heard about these occurrences, why would she? Francoise was far too frightened of her father to tell on him. This lasted for eight years before Francoise finally snapped. She grabbed one of the beer bottles that her father always left lying around, broke the bottle on a table, and used the resulting glass to stab her father repeatedly to death. When she was done, she discovered she quite liked the feel of blood. It was on her clothes, on her skin, on the floor, the walls, the ceiling... It was everywhere, and she loved it. With a giggle and a grin, Francoise quickly changed her clothes and ran out of the house. She ran from place to place around the city, killing as she wished, training herself with every bladed weapon she could get her hands on. Her agility and her intelligence allowed her to elude police capture every time, creating a serial killer that the citizens called "Red Revenge". Never once caught, never once even seen. She spends her days and nights punishing the citizens of karakura town for the abuse she had suffered for her whole life. During that time, as much as she traveled around the city and passed by the many hollows that rampaged, she became spiritually aware, being able to see spiritual beings clearly, and interact with them. This interaction was also what caused her powers to develop, the constant spiritual prescense giving her a spiritual pressure of her own.

Birthplace: Karakura Town

Powers: Francois has the ability to almost instantly dissolve a hole in anything her blood lands on by snapping her fingers. Any substance, short of Sekiseki, can be dissolved by this power. When it comes to actual living things, however, her power can be nulled by a pulse of reiatsu, however, the weaker the opponent, the more taxing the reiatsu surge necessary to nullify the effect of the blood is. This ability is very taxing on Francoise herself, the loss of blood becoming excessive if she wants to do any real damage. Her appearance of insanity is amplified by the fact that she will often wound herself to get to her own blood so she can use her power.

Extra Abilities:

• Extremely Intelligent
  • Vicious Combatant
  • Master Strategist
  • Extremely Agile

Ki Usage: N/A

Last edited by Æro on Thu Jun 02, 2011 1:29 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://roadman.forumotion.com
Ankh

Ankh

PostSubject: Re: Francoise Appledehli   Francoise Appledehli Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 01, 2011 5:07 pm

• Name [x]
  • Appropriate Age [x]
  • Gender [x]
  • Picture/Equivalent Sentences for Appearance [x]
  • 10 sentences for personality [x]
  • History is of appropriate length [x]
  • Powers are not Godmod/Overpowered [x]
  • Powers are described reasonably enough [x]
  • Application/RP Sample is not in First Person [x]
  • RP Sample Present (Omit if this is not the first character) [-]
  • RP Sample is 10 sentences [-]

Comments/Notes: approved
Tier: 5-4
Back to top Go down
Pockeh
Resident Smut Guru
Pockeh

PostSubject: Re: Francoise Appledehli   Francoise Appledehli Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 02, 2011 1:21 pm

Edited, powers added.
Back to top Go down
http://roadman.forumotion.com
Silim
SEELE 01
Silim

PostSubject: Re: Francoise Appledehli   Francoise Appledehli Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 02, 2011 1:30 pm

Re-approved, new Tier: 4-1
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Francoise Appledehli   Francoise Appledehli Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Francoise Appledehli
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Blazing Souls RPF :: Applications and Information :: Applications :: Accepted Humans-
Jump to: