Bleach: Blazing Souls RPF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Staff

Admins

Global Moderators

Moderators

Top posters
Pockeh
Hm~... Is this truly how we live?~(Open to all)  I_vote_lcapHm~... Is this truly how we live?~(Open to all)  I_voting_barHm~... Is this truly how we live?~(Open to all)  I_vote_rcap 
PHANTAS-MOON
Hm~... Is this truly how we live?~(Open to all)  I_vote_lcapHm~... Is this truly how we live?~(Open to all)  I_voting_barHm~... Is this truly how we live?~(Open to all)  I_vote_rcap 
Silim
Shirou Emiya
Kenshin
Ravana
Ankh
Kitty
Tsukuyomi
Tatsuki_Arisawa
Organizations

Templates
Arrancar Template
Hollow Template
Human Template
Mod Soul Template
NPC Template
Quincy Template
Shinigami Template
Suguira Template
Undead Template
Vizard Template
Quick-Links
The Rules
Canon Characters
Power Tier
The Application Checklist
Face Claims List
Tier Listings
Latest topics
» Digimon Kids in America
Hm~... Is this truly how we live?~(Open to all)  Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 10, 2016 6:54 pm by Ankh

» KV Claims
Hm~... Is this truly how we live?~(Open to all)  Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 27, 2012 2:03 pm by KV

» Gray Fullbuster WiP
Hm~... Is this truly how we live?~(Open to all)  Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 21, 2012 1:29 pm by chriskris

» Cloaked in Energy
Hm~... Is this truly how we live?~(Open to all)  Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 25, 2011 12:46 pm by Tsukuyomi

» Frozen Feelings
Hm~... Is this truly how we live?~(Open to all)  Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 23, 2011 7:12 am by Silim

» Bleed Just Like Me [Archer vs Gilgamesh]
Hm~... Is this truly how we live?~(Open to all)  Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:32 am by Shirou Emiya

» What a Day [Private]
Hm~... Is this truly how we live?~(Open to all)  Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:45 pm by Main Admin

» Beatrice [Magus Sugiura] [FINISHED]
Hm~... Is this truly how we live?~(Open to all)  Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 19, 2011 4:52 pm by Silim

» Sugiura Clan Rankings
Hm~... Is this truly how we live?~(Open to all)  Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:02 am by Shirou Emiya

» Gilgamesh-The King of Heroes
Hm~... Is this truly how we live?~(Open to all)  Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 15, 2011 4:14 am by Shirou Emiya

Affiliates
free forum

Hm~... Is this truly how we live?~(Open to all)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Blade

Blade

Hm~... Is this truly how we live?~(Open to all)  Empty
PostSubject: Hm~... Is this truly how we live?~(Open to all)    Hm~... Is this truly how we live?~(Open to all)  Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:23 pm

Hm~... Is this truly how we live?~(Open to all)  LargeAnimePaperscans_Dogs_FiiFO084__THISRES__254427
Azure Osiris
Tier 3-1+

Azure sat on the edge of the building's roof, just off the edge of the dome as he sighed. He had been here too long, must have thought of leaving, but what truly made it sad is that he has began to like this place. Speaking to himself softly he looked out over the city, the bright light dropping against the cities buildings, something to marvel at due to the fact of restored buildings. He moved slightly, his body dropping as he sped into a run. Sliding forward is feet reached a box, letting one foot step over the other as he jumped, grabbing on the edge. As he climbed upward he had literally threw himself upward, the momentum sending him flying through the air as he landed.

This building was restored, known as the Pantheon, it was a dome topped building, with pillars making it look as if it held itself upward, sliding through the opening at the top he dropped to the ground, letting the crowd disperse as he arose to the alter. Upon reaching it, he turned, placing a coin against the marble floor, moving gently to sit in a cross legged position. He began to speak to the crowd, as if to address them.

"Well then, isn't this a quiet little place. My name is Azure, knowing that i will be here for some time, I would like to introduce myself. One thing you might not know of me is I can kill you if you get in my way. While I am here, don't correspond with me unless asked, or else i will do as I said earlier, kill you."

These words flowed out from his mouth as he spoke. They were melodic but deep and aggressive as well. This made him feel odd, as if he was not meant to do this, but he did so anyways. He stood, stretching his arms upward. His hand slid over his face as the Vizard mask had appeared, seemingly to slide the arm forth and shot a single cero through the roof. In another fluent movement he slid that hand over his face once more to disperse the mask. He coughed slightly and began walking.

The walk was small, as he slid through the doors as people stared at him in horror, he would soon begin to sprint. His body made small movements as he would juke, spin, slide and jump as people had gotten into his way. Stopping after a short time of running, he was standing out into the open square, looking out at the market stands that were placed up. He stood, his golden eyes looking outward as he sighed, sitting on a bench as he waited, wanting something odd to happen.
Back to top Go down
https://bleachbsrpf.rpg-board.net/
Tsukuyomi

Tsukuyomi

PostSubject: Re: Hm~... Is this truly how we live?~(Open to all)    Hm~... Is this truly how we live?~(Open to all)  Icon_minitime1Sun Jun 05, 2011 5:13 pm

Flynn Scifo
Vice Captain of the Rokubantai
2-2

It was a Quiet patrol so far within Florance, Italy. Flynn Scifo who had been stationed here for about Two Weeks now, had been getting kinda bored. His Dual Bladed Zanpakuto resided on his Back and his left hip. He was simply leaping in the air, Resting his Feet upon the Solidified Reshi on every step. His Blonde hair waved slightly from side to side as he soared in the air. His blue eyes were then quickly shifted to a cero explosion to the far west. Skidding on the instant he saw it, He placed his hand on his chin before muttering softly.

"That couldn't Possibly be good..."

He then Shunpoed towards the epicenter of the Commotion. Appearing there within a minute. Looking around he then noticed a Man sitting down on a Bench. Quite weird, He seemed to have a Chip on his shoulder. Walking up to him, The Vice captain said to him in a Attentive Voice.

"did you do This ?"
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Hm~... Is this truly how we live?~(Open to all)    Hm~... Is this truly how we live?~(Open to all)  Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:44 am

Azure Kino
Tier 3-1+
"Hm...? I truly don't know what you mean sir.

He then cocked his head slightly to the left, watching the rush of people escape, as if something had frightened them like a small animal or something of the sorts. Gently standing to look at the male at full length, he seemed somewhat tall, his dual bladed Zanpakuto seemed large compared to his body. This had distracted him, wanting to ask question after question but he ceased his thoughts.

"Well, why would you seek me out? I'm just a man, with a sword, sitting here?..."

This amused him, it was hard not to chuckle as he began to speak again.

"Fine you caught me, i fired the cero into the sky, what are you gonna do about it?"

He was doing playing for now, he had cocked his head as he slid the blade an inch from its sheathe, the spiritual pressure rippling through his body only to exert a large amount into open space, sending chairs flying from the market stands. This aggravated the nearby humans, odd enough that they had felt it. The spiritual pressure had frightened them, there scurrying feet seeming to quickly enhance in speed as he had said the last comment.
Back to top Go down
Tsukuyomi

Tsukuyomi

PostSubject: Re: Hm~... Is this truly how we live?~(Open to all)    Hm~... Is this truly how we live?~(Open to all)  Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:46 pm

Flynn Scifo
2-2
Hm~... Is this truly how we live?~(Open to all)  Flynn_10

This man was Obviously looking for a fight- He was about to get one. Watching the Man's Reiatsu Fling Chairs around the surrounding areas, Flynn Grabs ahold of his zanpakuto that was on his Back before Unsheathing it Swiftly; The Katana's Blade shimmered in Gloss as it could be noted that he takes great care in his Things. Taking a Kendo stance towards him, His Sky blue eyes were shifted towards the slight sound of an Unsheathing of a sword- Taking no time to ask anymore Questions, The White Knight Lunges forward at him Swinging his Zanpakuto Upward at his Right shoulder; As he flew towards him, saying aloud, releasing his Left hand from the handle of his zanpakuto to be free.

"Your Going to be stopped...Now!"

Feeling every Modicum of everyones Fear within the room, Flynn Enters battle for the saftey of the Innocent Humans that Ran away. If anything makes Flynn Angry, It was the Destruction of the Innocence. The only thing in this world that was Free of Ignorance.
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Hm~... Is this truly how we live?~(Open to all)    Hm~... Is this truly how we live?~(Open to all)  Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 07, 2011 5:28 pm

Azure Osiris
Co-leader of Infernal Affairs
3-1+

Azure smiled as he slid the blade outward, his own blade sliding up to catch the strike of the man. his eyes slightly seeming to shift to a deep gold as he stepped back. This was a fight now, he knew this for sure, so if he wants a fight he thought, he'll get one. Letting his arm slide to the left slightly the blade would rest against his hip, seeming to burst of reiatsu flowing through the air, the grass that had been laid was pressed against the ground, his hair seeming to float upward.

"I truly don't wanna fight you, but if you decide i had hurt innocents, i wont withheld your wish for a fight."

He then smiled, his body flashing quickly in an after image, his tall figure now stood above the building the male had been standing in front of. He began to softly tilt his head, back and forth as he had noticed a humanly device plugged into his ears. The sword glinted in the sunlight, the black onyx seemed sharp, he dug it deep into the building as he stood, accepting the first true hit the man would throw at him.
Back to top Go down
Tsukuyomi

Tsukuyomi

PostSubject: Re: Hm~... Is this truly how we live?~(Open to all)    Hm~... Is this truly how we live?~(Open to all)  Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 07, 2011 5:40 pm

Flynn Scifo
2-2
Hm~... Is this truly how we live?~(Open to all)  Flynn_11

Letting his katana Slide downwards, The White Knight steps backward swiftly before Looking upward at the man on the building. His Reiatsu was good- It only was going to make this fight even better. Unsheathing his other Katana with his Right hand, He takes a fencing stance- The Tips of his Blades Shimmer, almost as if they were filled with excitement. As His reiatsu Raises to High levels for the time being Flynn's Blonde hair fluttered from side to side aimlessly before He says aloud.

"Izumi no Kōkōtaru...Hoshikuzukawa"

Once He Releases his Shikai, The Blades, along with the Handles of his Katana's Dissipate into a Clear Glimmering Water-Like Substance. Although, it Floats around as if it was in Gravitational State All on its Own That Surrounds The Master aimlessly. This Water is Immense in Volume although it Looks to be about 4 Liters of Water that is Surrounding Flynn; In reality, He controls About 100 Gallons of Water at his Disposal. He can Constantly Refill his Water sources from moisture from the air Allowing for a Unlimited Root of Power. Standing there with hius Sky blue eyes Locked upon this Man, Flynn Lifts his left hand towards him as a Rushing Torrent of Water Flies towards him- The Torrent of water being 7 Inches in Diameter and the Volume being about 100 Liters.
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Hm~... Is this truly how we live?~(Open to all)    Hm~... Is this truly how we live?~(Open to all)  Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:29 pm

Azure Osiris
Co-leader of Internal Affairs
3-1+

Azure smiled softly, letting his left hand raise as the blade would begin to shake. He spoke softly outward, the vizard mask seemingly slide from air to be placed against his face.

"Tear through, Sogimana!!!!!"

He had literally screamed the words, his body lighting up as his Zanpakuto seemed to change, his shikai now active. Allowing his body to shift he would let out another scream of words."Fūsoku Senpū!!!"

As he moved slightly forward, the rush of air had stay in a continuous state, causing the water to lift to the left and the right of him, seemingly overpowered. As he slid his body downward he would have lifted the blade, holding it in a reversed grip style. This would allow him to slide off the roof of the building, his hand outstretching as he allowed himself to grab onto a branch. While landing on his feet he had leaped forward at Fynn, his blade rising to attack the male as he did so.
Back to top Go down
Tsukuyomi

Tsukuyomi

PostSubject: Re: Hm~... Is this truly how we live?~(Open to all)    Hm~... Is this truly how we live?~(Open to all)  Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:32 pm

Flynn Scifo
2-2

With the expelling of a sudden reiatsu from the male, Flynn denotes that he had released his shikai as well- Smart move. Watching him Deflect and Dodge the simple Torrent of water, The White Knight narrows his eyes towards him as the man lunged towards him. Lifting his right hand without moving another part of his Body, He Summons a plethora of water that takes form of a Sword in his palm- Also applying a Heavy state of Gravity upon it, Increasing it's Density by 10 Fold. Swinging it upward as well, Flynn Parries the blade with Relative ease before seaming to Shunpoing Backward- Disappearing from the man's Line of Vision. Appearing by the Building that the man dismounted from, Flynn said aloud as his Water begins to Ravage around him wildly- beginning to manifest around his left hand as he Held it downward at him.

"Nice job, But can you handle this ? Second Arte: Inbureisuendo"

Flynn then waves his hand as he unleashes a massive Wave of water from Under the enemy with the depth of 10 Feet; His right hand continuing to hold the water manifested sword.
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Hm~... Is this truly how we live?~(Open to all)    Hm~... Is this truly how we live?~(Open to all)  Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:55 pm

Azure Osiris
3-1+

He grimaced, seeing the water rush downward at him as he slid backward. Letting his body sharply tense, he released a wave of Fūsoku Senpū, his arm reaching upward as the length of the arc slid through the water, drenching him in a drizzle of rain. As the water had died down, the streets had been soaked. As he took each step carefully he had wanted to speak his head banging.

"Sir... You do understand I don't want a fight correct?"

This had surprised Azure, he would have taken this fight any day, knowing that he would most likely be stronger than him, but he didn't want to fight. Knowing that he came here for peace, but started it out in anger had began to seep over his brain. As he stopped walking he had sheathed Sogimana as he sighed, letting his gold eyes waver as the shikai had dissipated.

"Truthfully, im not here to fight..."
Back to top Go down
Tsukuyomi

Tsukuyomi

PostSubject: Re: Hm~... Is this truly how we live?~(Open to all)    Hm~... Is this truly how we live?~(Open to all)  Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 09, 2011 1:11 pm

Flynn Scifo
2-2

Flynn then Noticed him seal his Zanpakuto back up as he raises his eye brow at him in a Curious manner. Letting his water rise around him in a Nonchalant manner, Flynn held out both of his hands before Reverting the water back to it's Sealed state of Katanas as well. Sheathing the back in there respected places, Flynn muttered softly.

"Seem you can tell the Difference in Power...Smart Move Kid...whats your name ?"

Flynn then jumped down from the Building to land on the ground in a Graceful manner- His right hand planted on the ground for stability as he landed. Walking up to the man, The White knight's blonde hair shimmered from the rain drops that fell upon it.

Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Hm~... Is this truly how we live?~(Open to all)    Hm~... Is this truly how we live?~(Open to all)  Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 09, 2011 1:19 pm

Azure Osiris
3-1+

"Names Azure, traitor to the shinigami and Vizard."

Azure had though quietly to himself, deciding on whether to let the man know of his exile. He smiled gently, cocking his head to the left as he stepped forth, stopping the man from walking the rest of the distance to his spot. Sogimana had then shifted into its Sealed form, letting his smile fade away.

"Sorry for accepting your attack, I came here to live, or maybe stay for awhile. I live nowhere due to the fact I was exiled from the Gotei."

He told him, there was no going back he thought. Hence the words coming from his mouth as he swung his arms up and down, boredom starting to settle in. His eyes were now a sharp Azure, thus being named what his family had decided upon. His hair was soaked from the water, flat against his forehead as he slid it back with one hand, a cap seeming to materialize as he placed it backwards, his hair seeming to dampen the clothe.

"Why have you come to the world of the living, and what would your name be?"
Back to top Go down
Tsukuyomi

Tsukuyomi

PostSubject: Re: Hm~... Is this truly how we live?~(Open to all)    Hm~... Is this truly how we live?~(Open to all)  Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 09, 2011 1:42 pm

Flynn Scifo
2-2

Lifting right hand out to give Azure a Handshake, The white Knight gains a Sweet happy smile across his face. A Traitor ? What would he be doing in Italy of all the places ? Using his left hand, Flynn scratches the back of his head before muttering.

"It's alright...I should have asked more questions before jumping into battle...I just hate to see innocence get Hurt over nothing but Chaos...My name is Flynn."

Flynn wasn't at liberty to say what he was doing in Italy. The Rain trickled down the sides of his head as he shakes it from side to side- releasing the Droplets of water from the strands of hair. Walking backward slightly, The white knight just has to Inquire on how he got exiled and when.

"When were you...Let go from Soul Society ?"

Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Hm~... Is this truly how we live?~(Open to all)    Hm~... Is this truly how we live?~(Open to all)  Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 09, 2011 1:52 pm

Azure Osiris
3-1+

"About 20 or 30 years ago..."

He sighed softly, letting his voice trail off, knowing that how he had been exiled was due to his lack of composure and what not. Letting his hand shake the other males he pulled back slightly, letting hat slightly tilt forward to elevate the rain that drizzled.

"If you need to know why, I can tell you.."

He was once again, surprised. He just admitted that he would let the man know about why and how he was exiled. This was a disturbing that knowing that he was somewhat of a nice person deep down inside, this was truly disturbing. Letting his arms hang as his sides, his ribs began to inflame on the inside. The pain was excruciating but he had dealt with the pain before, only taking a sharp wince.
Back to top Go down
Tsukuyomi

Tsukuyomi

PostSubject: Re: Hm~... Is this truly how we live?~(Open to all)    Hm~... Is this truly how we live?~(Open to all)  Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:51 am

Flynn Scifo
2-2

"20-30 Years ago huh..."

It's only been about 20 Years since Flynn was the Vice Captain of the Sixth Squad, So that piece of Information got his mind racing for a brief moment. Beginning to pace around him slowly, His right hand on his chin in a pondering manner as The White Knight rests his eyes and then sighs. The Rain that fell upon his was creating little orbs of Translucent Liquid that Fell to his head, And then the ground- One couldn't distinguish the Drops from his hair or the Rain from the sky, Nevertheless, It was majestic to even feel it. Flynn then Retorted to his question on how he got exiled.

"Sure...I got a bit of time..."

His Sky Blue eyes then caught notice of the man Wincing in pain on his side- Seems like He got him a Little after all, Or from a Previous Encounter. Making a complete round trip around Azure, Flynn then stands in front of him once again as he awaits his explanation.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hm~... Is this truly how we live?~(Open to all)    Hm~... Is this truly how we live?~(Open to all)  Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Hm~... Is this truly how we live?~(Open to all)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Blazing Souls RPF :: Earth :: Florence Italy-
Jump to: