Bleach: Blazing Souls RPF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Staff

Admins

Global Moderators

Moderators

Top posters
Pockeh
Berserker {NPC: Agito Only} I_vote_lcapBerserker {NPC: Agito Only} I_voting_barBerserker {NPC: Agito Only} I_vote_rcap 
PHANTAS-MOON
Berserker {NPC: Agito Only} I_vote_lcapBerserker {NPC: Agito Only} I_voting_barBerserker {NPC: Agito Only} I_vote_rcap 
Silim
Shirou Emiya
Kenshin
Ravana
Ankh
Kitty
Tsukuyomi
Tatsuki_Arisawa
Organizations

Templates
Arrancar Template
Hollow Template
Human Template
Mod Soul Template
NPC Template
Quincy Template
Shinigami Template
Suguira Template
Undead Template
Vizard Template
Quick-Links
The Rules
Canon Characters
Power Tier
The Application Checklist
Face Claims List
Tier Listings
Latest topics
» Digimon Kids in America
Berserker {NPC: Agito Only} Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 10, 2016 6:54 pm by Ankh

» KV Claims
Berserker {NPC: Agito Only} Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 27, 2012 2:03 pm by KV

» Gray Fullbuster WiP
Berserker {NPC: Agito Only} Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 21, 2012 1:29 pm by chriskris

» Cloaked in Energy
Berserker {NPC: Agito Only} Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 25, 2011 12:46 pm by Tsukuyomi

» Frozen Feelings
Berserker {NPC: Agito Only} Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 23, 2011 7:12 am by Silim

» Bleed Just Like Me [Archer vs Gilgamesh]
Berserker {NPC: Agito Only} Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:32 am by Shirou Emiya

» What a Day [Private]
Berserker {NPC: Agito Only} Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:45 pm by Main Admin

» Beatrice [Magus Sugiura] [FINISHED]
Berserker {NPC: Agito Only} Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 19, 2011 4:52 pm by Silim

» Sugiura Clan Rankings
Berserker {NPC: Agito Only} Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:02 am by Shirou Emiya

» Gilgamesh-The King of Heroes
Berserker {NPC: Agito Only} Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 15, 2011 4:14 am by Shirou Emiya

Affiliates
free forum

Berserker {NPC: Agito Only}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pockeh
Resident Smut Guru
Pockeh

Berserker {NPC: Agito Only} Empty
PostSubject: Berserker {NPC: Agito Only}   Berserker {NPC: Agito Only} Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:58 pm

NPC Template

Name: Berserker

Personality: Berserker is not a being with a discernible personality. He never speaks, and never shows any sign of emotion (save for pure unbridled rage). Berserker can be described perfectly by his name. A near unstoppable force of strength, speed, and anger. No sanity, no reasoning, just battle. Berserker in battle is relentless, attacking endlessly until his target is dead.

Appearance

Berserker {NPC: Agito Only} Berserker

Tier: Decidable by grader
If Applicable, Position: N/A
What Race: Guardian Beast

Brief History:

Berserker is Heracles, the demigod from Greek mythology also known as Hercules to the Romans. He was born of a coupling between Zeus and a mortal woman, Alcmene. Although named in honor of Hera, the goddess was jealous of her husband's affair and outraged by Heracles' birth. As a boy, Heracles had a volatile temper, but he pacified his anger by living peacefully as a shepherd. During adulthood, in a bout of madness induced by Hera, he murdered his wife, Megara, and her children. In a penance for his gruesome deed, Heracles undertook the Twelve Labours of King Eurystheus, which earned him his powerful weapons and solidified his legendary status. Heracles is most famous for his wide range of skills, cunning, and incredible physical strength.

As a Guardian Beast, he is assigned to protect the god hand, a conceptual weapon that he has. In order to attain the god hand, berserker must be defeated.

Associated Character: None

Basic Powers:

https://bleachbsrpf.rpg-board.net/t512-god-hand#3220

Enhanced.. well.. everything

He wields a colossal stone Axe-Club, and is capable of causing massive destruction with the mere backlash of his swings.

Back to top Go down
http://roadman.forumotion.com
Shirou Emiya
SEELE 03
Shirou Emiya

Berserker {NPC: Agito Only} Empty
PostSubject: Re: Berserker {NPC: Agito Only}   Berserker {NPC: Agito Only} Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:07 pm

Approved 1-1+
Back to top Go down

Berserker {NPC: Agito Only}
Page 1 of 1