Bleach: Blazing Souls RPF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Staff

Admins

Global Moderators

Moderators

Top posters
Pockeh
Zero {DONE} {Evil-Fuck Vizard} I_vote_lcapZero {DONE} {Evil-Fuck Vizard} I_voting_barZero {DONE} {Evil-Fuck Vizard} I_vote_rcap 
PHANTAS-MOON
Zero {DONE} {Evil-Fuck Vizard} I_vote_lcapZero {DONE} {Evil-Fuck Vizard} I_voting_barZero {DONE} {Evil-Fuck Vizard} I_vote_rcap 
Silim
Shirou Emiya
Kenshin
Ravana
Ankh
Kitty
Tsukuyomi
Tatsuki_Arisawa
Organizations

Templates
Arrancar Template
Hollow Template
Human Template
Mod Soul Template
NPC Template
Quincy Template
Shinigami Template
Suguira Template
Undead Template
Vizard Template
Quick-Links
The Rules
Canon Characters
Power Tier
The Application Checklist
Face Claims List
Tier Listings
Latest topics
» Digimon Kids in America
Zero {DONE} {Evil-Fuck Vizard} Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 10, 2016 6:54 pm by Ankh

» KV Claims
Zero {DONE} {Evil-Fuck Vizard} Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 27, 2012 2:03 pm by KV

» Gray Fullbuster WiP
Zero {DONE} {Evil-Fuck Vizard} Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 21, 2012 1:29 pm by chriskris

» Cloaked in Energy
Zero {DONE} {Evil-Fuck Vizard} Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 25, 2011 12:46 pm by Tsukuyomi

» Frozen Feelings
Zero {DONE} {Evil-Fuck Vizard} Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 23, 2011 7:12 am by Silim

» Bleed Just Like Me [Archer vs Gilgamesh]
Zero {DONE} {Evil-Fuck Vizard} Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:32 am by Shirou Emiya

» What a Day [Private]
Zero {DONE} {Evil-Fuck Vizard} Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:45 pm by Main Admin

» Beatrice [Magus Sugiura] [FINISHED]
Zero {DONE} {Evil-Fuck Vizard} Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 19, 2011 4:52 pm by Silim

» Sugiura Clan Rankings
Zero {DONE} {Evil-Fuck Vizard} Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:02 am by Shirou Emiya

» Gilgamesh-The King of Heroes
Zero {DONE} {Evil-Fuck Vizard} Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 15, 2011 4:14 am by Shirou Emiya

Affiliates
free forum

Zero {DONE} {Evil-Fuck Vizard}

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Pockeh
Resident Smut Guru
Pockeh

Zero {DONE} {Evil-Fuck Vizard} Empty
PostSubject: Zero {DONE} {Evil-Fuck Vizard}   Zero {DONE} {Evil-Fuck Vizard} Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 20, 2011 4:03 pm

VIZARD
Zero {DONE} {Evil-Fuck Vizard} Qz3w3q

Name: Riku "Zero" Schiffer

Personality:

Zero is a highly intelligent individual who is also calm, sophisticated, and arrogant due to his aristocrat upbringing. While in his human form, Zero conducts himself a socialible, likable, and often easy going being however this is a mask to hide his true feelings. While planning a large-scale operation of any kind, his true feelings are expressed, his charisma and beliefs in justice gain him the trust and respect of many soldiers and leaders. While Zero is righteous and noble by nature he is more than willing to do acts that go against his morality; this is due to his belief that he must commit evil to destroy the greater evil. Many characters have noted that Zero is quite selfish as his desire to destroy and recreate the world comes from his revenge for his mother's apparent death. However, in time, he realizes that his goal is not just for them but for the entire world. Zero has a habit of accepting responsibility for actions which he has no fault in. This maybe his tragic flaw. Zero seems to have an average amount of concern for innocent lives, while he does oppose the concept of terrorism, he does not (or at least not openly) display a great amount of remorse for the collateral of his endeavors. Only those closest to him really can ever know just how deep his two-faced lifestyle really goes, and only the one person closest of all will know his true motives, or his past for that matter. To Zero, his past is a shameful thing. Full of weakness and a benevolence he no longer felt. And he prefers to leave it in the dark, however, his conflicted morale will occaisionally torture him in moments of darkness by showing him flashes of the light. This tactic is effective, but it's slowly driving Zero insane. Well.. more insane.

Appearance:

Spoiler:

Height: 6'1"
Weight: 156 lbs
Hair Color: Silvery-Blue
Eye Color: Bluish Green

Background/History:

~The Life~

In the year 847, the Emperor of Britannia and his wife had a child. This child, supposed heir to the throne, was evidenced from birth to be a bit... different. Even as a child he showed signs of a highly intelligent mind, but poor physical development. It took him longer than most children to learn how to walk, crawl, or any of the other essential motor skills that children need. However, he was years ahead of children his age intellectually. He was, in fact, the only three year old being wheeled around the third grade in a stroller. Top of his class every year, skipping grade after grade, and being the only thirteen year old to graduate from the Britannian college than his Uncle ran.

Socially, of course, the child, Riku Shiffer, was never much of a butterfly. Sure, he HAD friends, but to him they were more like pawns. Just disposable pieces in the game of his life. He had this thing about flying under the radar, it was like an uncanny talent. No one noticed him until it was too late. Either he had moved on, or he had set his sights on them and made them a pawn already. He was charismatic to the point of being ruthlessly manipulating, and so on. He toyed with his colleagues as his parents had trained him to for fourteen years. No one found him out until then, when his girlfriend at the time found a journal he had kept of the "positions" of all his "pawns". This revelation caused Riku to end up on the run from a lot of angry people, as his girlfriend alerted everyone on his list to his activities, before telling him she had done so, and breaking up with him in tears, as she had been on that list. In a daze of betrayal and repentance, Riku ran. Fleeing across several continents to Karakura, Japan, where his tyranny had apparently already been heard of, as the local police were already looking for him. For four years, Riku hid, applying his master intellect to the issue of improving himself physically, studying and mastering nearly every martial art in existence before coming out of hiding. Sadly for him, though, knives and swords were no longer used by the local police, as the government had given them licenses to carry guns, and Riku was shot dead on sight.

~The Spiritual~

Being dead was, at first, incredibly confusing. Riku's extensive knowledge of the world did not prepare him for how to handle it as a ghost. Nor did he know about the weird chain connected to his chest, or the monsters he had been seeing everywhere.. Wandering karakura with no one seeing you, and in fact, people passing right through you, was a bit of a trip in itself.. The large beings everywhere that seemed to be endless scared him enough to where he started hiding. A lot of them seemed to be chasing him as he hid, and continued to look for him as he moved, as well. Why? He didn't know. It wasn't more than a week before a black-robed figure calling themself a "Shinigami" managed to find him, performing some odd ritual involving the back of their katana and passing Riku off into the next world, the Soul Society.

Planted smack-dab in the middle of the first district of the north rukon, Riku was living in a lawful and organized part of the soul society, happily enough for him, due to his aristocratic upbringing. It didn't take long for Riku to uncover his own reiatsu, cocky enough after doing so to admit himself into the academy. His study session, enormous natural intelligence, and his ability to easily pick things up allowed him to pass the entrance exam with ease, even making it into the advanced courses once inside the academy.

His missions, although short due to the co-ordination of his team, proved his worth as they showed what a formidable combatant, strategist, and practitioner of his skills he was. His superiors, in fact, took notice, and asked him if he was interested in becoming a student teacher for basic class on missions and such. Riku respectfully accepted, and was soon leading other students into drills and such.

After graduating (with perfect marks, of course), Riku set his sights on ninth division. He had already met the fourth seat on a mission, and had loved how efficient and interpersonal the division itself sounded. His application was accepted, the captain seeming to take a liking to him, and he was greeted into the division with open arms. As an unseated, his life was rather uneventful, but he did get promoted quickly, having the fastest time on paperwork out of anyone. It wasn't more than a year before he had become fifth seat.

This, he believed, was a perfect time to begin training for Shikai. He had heard of the many methods, and studied each, before deciding on the most effective, and most dangerous, one of them all. The meditation. Locking himself in his quarters and sitting on his bed, Riku placed his zanpakuto across his lap, closing his eyes and focusing for what seemed like an eternity before he was greated with a voice.

"Are you going to lie there, Riku? Or are you going to stand and claim what you came for."

At this, Riku stood, glancing around his innerworld before his eyes rested on his zanpakuto spirit. So this was what he had come to fight. And fight he did. He battled his zanpakuto spirit, fighting for its name, fighting to overcome his weakness and be worthy of hearing it. Eventually, the name was spoken to him. The words reached his ears, and he was thrown from his innerworld, knowledge of Shikai in mind.

The first time he actually used it, however, was another time, during a recon mission gone wrong, when a group of rather nasty hollow showed up. Showing off his shikai abilities, Riku thought, would bring him pride and an accomplished feeling, but instead, it made him confused. The other division members seemed scared of him, frightened by his zanpakuto. Riku couldn't think of why.. just because his abilities represent darkness? It didn't mean he was dark..

Oh how wrong he was.

His captain, however, was naive. He believed Riku's abilities were unique, and respected their power, promoting Riku to third seat of the division. It was then that Riku set his sights on bankai. Ten years he trained. Ten years he relentlessly pushed himself, spiritually, mentally, and physically, even getting promoted to Lieutenant in the process. Finally, Riku managed to summon his zanpakuto spirit into the real world. Its dark aura was haunting, but he could not show fear. After a week straight of combat and tests, Riku achieved his bankai, his form and abilities leaning even more towards the darkness, and yet his captain remained naive. Little did Riku know, the dark power he possessed had a hold on him, and influenced his actions. Lustful for power, Riku awoke in the night, sneaking into his captain's quarters, his reiatsu masked, and slaughtering the sleeping captain, stealing his haori and badge. The next morning, his body was found in the first division barracks, a note taped to it reading simply: "Ninth division is under new command."

Riku ran the organization effectively and efficiently, all trace of his dark power seemingly gone. However, any time a mission, or a lesson, required him to use his power, Riku would change, if only briefly, to reflect the darkness inside of him. These spastic changes in action worried the members of his division, as they suspected mental sickness, or maybe an uncurable ailment. Riku, however, would hear nothing of it, refusing to see fourth division, or twelfth, or anyone else for his plight. Simply choosing to "wait it out".

~The Vizard~

Approximately a hundred and six years ago, after the mysterious disappearances of rukongai residents, and a few captains, Riku ventured into the supposed crime scene to see if there were any clues. He found none, instead greeted only by a haunting and looming residual reiatsu.. it was heavy in the air.. somewhere near by. Riku was pulled to find it.. and felt himself consumed by it. He felt it in his every pore, his entire being.. And then he collapsed.

It wasn't for another month that he figured out what it was. The inner-hollow, a particularly vicious one, did not like being controlled. It took two months, and 48 hours passed out in a sealed-off area he had ordered to be made for "training purposes", to finally cause the inner hollow to submit to his will. But it was too late. Riku was dead. With the addition of the hollow, his darkness was complete. The two parts of his darkness, his hollow and his zanpakuto spirit, both whispered to him in his sleep, and in his waking hours. They told him that he could be so much more, that he could achieve so much greater.. And he believed them. He left the soul society only five years after discovering his inner hollow, leaving no trace of himself behind, not even a notice of leave, just vanishing into the human world to train himself and hide.

The exact story and time account is unknown, but at some time between then and current times, Riku decided to discard his former name, instead taking on the guise: "Zero."

Rumors are circulating soul society, and the official report is, that Riku was killed.

But no..

Zero lives on.

Zanpakutô Spirit:

Name: Don Heno Michi (Way to the Dawn)

Appearance:

Spoiler:

Inner World:

Spoiler:

Sealed Zanpakutô :

Spoiler:

Natural Abilities:

Corridors of Darkness: A technique Zero spent years developing. Using the same concentration of energies and reiatsu used for the Garganta, Zero can rip open the fabric of reality to traverse between Hueco Mundo, the Human World, and Soul Society, if he so chose.

Expert Combatant: Zero knows every pressure point in the human body, and he also knows, and has mastered, nearly every fighting style in existence, whether hand-to-hand, or wielding a blade.

Extremely Intelligent and Analytical: Zero is highly intelligent, possessing a genius-level intellect, and is capable of devising and executing strategies with incredible speed and precision.

Crippling Reiatsu: Being one of the oldest vizards, and having trained his power more every day of his 1200 years, his reiatsu is expansive and frightening, the pressure of it able to be felt by even lieutenant-level shinigami.

Limited Kido Knowledge: Having once been a captain, zero does know some kido. Albeit he can't use anything above Shakkaho without incantation. And he can't use anything above Sōren Sōkatsui at all.

Shikai Description:

Spoiler:

Shikai Abilities:

Dark Raid: A Boomerang-like attack. Zero coats his blade in his reiatsu, tossing it at an opponent as it begins spinning wildly, the spinning blade flies with the speed of a bala and hits with the strength of a cero while cutting like the zanpakuto it is. The lethality of this attack makes it deadly to try and block, however, if it makes contact with the opponent's zanpakuto, or the ground, it will instantly stop spinning and return to Zero's hand.

Dark Break: Zero leaps into the air and swings his blade down. The resulting energy creates the effect of his blade swinging down not once, but four times in succession, basically meaning that the force of four different blades is carried behind that single attack. The force hits in intervals of half-seconds, meaning that if, on the first attack, Zero's blade is blocked, the opponent will feel the next three hits impact against their blade. THe shock of it is enough to disarm some opponents.

Dark Fire: An orb of burning dark-energy fired from Zero's finger. The orb sucks in all reiatsu-based energy around it for a total of one post before firing at an opponent. Meaning, if there's a kido coming at Zero, the orb will absorb the energy of said-kido. The orb takes on the properties of that kido, if it's offensive (E.G. If it's a sho, the orb, when fired, if it hits, will push the enemy back like a sho. If it's a Byakurai, it'll carry an electrical charge, etc.), as well as get more powerful from each reiatsu-source absorbed (non-living), along with keeping its burning-trait. The downside to this attack is: If the orb is hit by a melee attack before it fires, it dissipates completely. Cooldown: 6 posts.

Release: Be the darkness, Don Heno Michi

Bankai Description:

Bankai Name: Towairaito Heno Michi (Way to the Twilight)

Zero's appearance in this form takes on a drastic change:

Spoiler:

His blade also changes:

Spoiler:

Bankai Abilities:

Dark Aura: An ability mixing shunpo, his blade, and the dark energy he controls in this form. With it, Zero dashes around the opponent in a pentagram formation, moving at speeds near impossible for any human eye, or even low-level shinigami, to follow. Every time the "pentagram" crosses the center (where his opponent is), he aims a deep cut at their chest, side, or stomach. If his blade is blocked at any point, or if the opponent moves out of the pentagram, this attack stops. Cooldown: 7 posts

Inverse Burst: A blast of dark energy, almost like a laser, from the tip of his blade. If the blast connects, it sends an electric jolt of the same dark energy through the opponent's system, temporarily throwing off their senses and balance (one post).

Dark Shield: By holding his hand out, a spherical shield of dark energy will form around him, impervious to any melee or energy attack weaker than a hado 66, after it blocks the one attack, it will break. Cooldown: 7 posts

Dark Maelstrom: A torrential whirlwind of dark energy and reiatsu unleashed by Zero moving in a circle to gather the energy on the end of his blade before launching it at the opponent. The whirlwind itself is about double the size of your average level 5 tornado. It moves slowly, but its wide range gives it its true advantage. Any opponent caught in the whirlwind will either be picked up and tossed somewhere, or damaged greatly by the amount of dark energy swirling around.

Vizard powers:

• Power Augmentation
  • Enhanced Spiritual Power
  • Enhanced Strength
  • Enhanced Speed
  • Enhanced Endurance
  • Enhanced Durability
  • Cero (Black, like an oscuras, but not nearly as strong.)
  • Bala (also Black)
  • Mask Regeneration

Hollow form:

Spoiler:

Hollow mask:

Spoiler:

||| D A R K || I N T E G R A T I O N |||

A form accessible only through the dark in Zero's heart, and the sheer amount of evil reiatsu he possesses within him. (His zanpakuto spirit being the embodiment of darkness itself, along with his inner hollow).

Most vizards have an inner conflict with their hollow and their zanpakuto spirit. The two constantly replace each other, switching out based on who the host relies on more, or who's stronger. This is not the case with Zero's inner hollow and zanpakuto spirit. The two have such a compatible wavelength with the darkness inside both of them, and inside zero, that, on Zero's command, they can meld together, creating an entirely new entity that Zero can access power from. When Zero does take on this form, his appearance changes drastically, his weapon disappears, and his power skyrockets. His reiatsu becomes even more dense, and his speed and strength are both tripled.

To actually enter this form. Zero has to be in bankai. When he is so, he must utter a chant. This cannot be interrupted, as, even if Zero has to pause, it will not effect the outcome.

The Chant:

Constupro meus animus , caligo meus pectus pectoris , quod verto meus cruor niger. Perficio absolute vox per obscurum ut habito in mihi , quod utor is contero meus inimicus ut pulvis. DARK INTEGRATION!

(Corrupt my soul, darken my heart, and turn my blood black. Achieve absolute power through the darkness that dwells in me, and use it to crush my opponent to dust. DARK INTEGRATION!)

|||D||I|||Appearance:

Spoiler:

|||D||I|||Abilities:

All of Zero's shikai and bankai abilities, along with vizard abilities, are accessible in his Dark Integration form. However, the strength of each is doubled. Except, however, for Dark Break, which gets a significant change. Instead of using a blade, Zero will use the end of his hand, and surround it with his pitch-black reiatsu which will sharpen around his hand into a blade twice as strong as the normal zanpakuto. Then Dark Break can be used.

Sound-Step: Seeing as how the reiatsus of hollow and shinigami are mixed within him, as is the usage of his steps technique. Instead of shunpoing or sonidoing, Zero's step is a mixture of both, confusing both pesquisa and shinigami sense alike. The average speed is just a bit faster than shunpo, sonido, or even hirenkyaku.

The main thing about the abilities of this form is how significantly stronger he gets in all areas once he has activated it.

||| D A R K || T A K E O V E R |||

If Zero stays in his Dark Integration form for more than eight posts.. The blend between his zanpakuto spirit and inner hollow begins spiking energy, throwing his reiatsu into chaos before the dark energy overtakes him, corrupting him completely as he loses all control over his body to the blend. His appearance changes once more, his abilities reach their peak (each five times as strong as its original), and his voice will also change, deepening and darkening to sound like some ancient evil.

|||D||T|||Appearance:

Spoiler:

|||D||T|||Abilities:

Bit Sniper: Zero in this form has the ability to spawn eight tiny creatures, about the size of Kon (if going by canon) That fly in a specific pattern around the enemy, firing small lasers at the opponent at about bala-strength that multiply into the hundreds. They are impervious to energy-based opposition, but can be defeated easily by any melee attack. They will fly around for two posts, and then disappear. Cooldown: 6 posts

Spoiler:

Dark Punch: By punching his fists forward, Zero in this form can launch cero-strength blasts of dark energy from his fists. Much like an arrancar would launch a bala. He can only use up to 10 per two posts.

Dark Disc: A razor-edged disc of dark energy formed in the palm of Zero's hand. Zero can either place it on the ground and expand it, using it to travel faster than a shunpo or sonido could take him, or he could throw it at the enemy, traveling at about double the speed of a bala with the strength of a cero. Cooldown: 4 posts

Whirlwind: By "flapping" the large wing-like arms he gains in this form, Zero can launch a torrent of wind in front of him, basically creating an obstacle/distraction for the enemy. Cooldown: 3 posts.

World of Chaos: Zero's "final" ability in this form. After 8 posts or so in Dark Takeover, he will regain his senses and better judgement. He can then, if he so wishes, either naturally phase out of the form, or collect all the dark energy into his own body, holding it against his chest as his form fades from him and the energy from that also collects into the large collection of it against his chest. When he releases his arms, all the energy releases in a large outward blast, like a wall that grows in front of him and continues onward. The overall strength of it is about cero oscuras level. Once it's used, Zero's zanpakuto will re-seal, and his fighting for the thread will be over.

Last edited by Vineria on Fri Sep 02, 2011 6:12 pm; edited 13 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://roadman.forumotion.com
Pockeh
Resident Smut Guru
Pockeh

PostSubject: Re: Zero {DONE} {Evil-Fuck Vizard}   Zero {DONE} {Evil-Fuck Vizard} Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:08 am

Done and ready to grade. =w=
Back to top Go down
Silim
SEELE 01
Silim

PostSubject: Re: Zero {DONE} {Evil-Fuck Vizard}   Zero {DONE} {Evil-Fuck Vizard} Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 26, 2011 12:52 pm

Being both a Kido and a combat master of nearly all close-quarter styles? Sorry Pocks, that's a bit too much power right there. Since you aim for Zero to be around high Captain-levels, you'll need a bit more of a personality to raise the app quality just a little bit, not much.
So cut back on either combat-variant, add a bit more personality for the desired power-level, and I'll give you your tier.
Back to top Go down
Pockeh
Resident Smut Guru
Pockeh

PostSubject: Re: Zero {DONE} {Evil-Fuck Vizard}   Zero {DONE} {Evil-Fuck Vizard} Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:14 pm

Toned down kido knowledge quite a bit, and added 6 sentences to personality.
Back to top Go down
Silim
SEELE 01
Silim

PostSubject: Re: Zero {DONE} {Evil-Fuck Vizard}   Zero {DONE} {Evil-Fuck Vizard} Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:26 pm

Approved, 1-2+
Back to top Go down
Pockeh
Resident Smut Guru
Pockeh

PostSubject: Re: Zero {DONE} {Evil-Fuck Vizard}   Zero {DONE} {Evil-Fuck Vizard} Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 28, 2011 2:45 am

Dark Integration and Dark Takeover added, awaiting re-approval
Back to top Go down
PHANTAS-MOON
SEELE 02
PHANTAS-MOON

PostSubject: Re: Zero {DONE} {Evil-Fuck Vizard}   Zero {DONE} {Evil-Fuck Vizard} Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:26 am

Re-Approved, 1-2+ max without DI, 0-5+ in DI, 0-4 in DT.

Before you say anything, I thought this through properly. D<
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zero {DONE} {Evil-Fuck Vizard}   Zero {DONE} {Evil-Fuck Vizard} Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Zero {DONE} {Evil-Fuck Vizard}
Page 1 of 1