Bleach: Blazing Souls RPF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Staff

Admins

Global Moderators

Moderators

Top posters
Pockeh
Days long since past(Private) I_vote_lcapDays long since past(Private) I_voting_barDays long since past(Private) I_vote_rcap 
PHANTAS-MOON
Days long since past(Private) I_vote_lcapDays long since past(Private) I_voting_barDays long since past(Private) I_vote_rcap 
Silim
Shirou Emiya
Kenshin
Ravana
Ankh
Kitty
Tsukuyomi
Tatsuki_Arisawa
Organizations

Templates
Arrancar Template
Hollow Template
Human Template
Mod Soul Template
NPC Template
Quincy Template
Shinigami Template
Suguira Template
Undead Template
Vizard Template
Quick-Links
The Rules
Canon Characters
Power Tier
The Application Checklist
Face Claims List
Tier Listings
Latest topics
» Digimon Kids in America
Days long since past(Private) Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 10, 2016 6:54 pm by Ankh

» KV Claims
Days long since past(Private) Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 27, 2012 2:03 pm by KV

» Gray Fullbuster WiP
Days long since past(Private) Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 21, 2012 1:29 pm by chriskris

» Cloaked in Energy
Days long since past(Private) Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 25, 2011 12:46 pm by Tsukuyomi

» Frozen Feelings
Days long since past(Private) Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 23, 2011 7:12 am by Silim

» Bleed Just Like Me [Archer vs Gilgamesh]
Days long since past(Private) Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:32 am by Shirou Emiya

» What a Day [Private]
Days long since past(Private) Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:45 pm by Main Admin

» Beatrice [Magus Sugiura] [FINISHED]
Days long since past(Private) Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 19, 2011 4:52 pm by Silim

» Sugiura Clan Rankings
Days long since past(Private) Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:02 am by Shirou Emiya

» Gilgamesh-The King of Heroes
Days long since past(Private) Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 15, 2011 4:14 am by Shirou Emiya

Affiliates
free forum

Days long since past(Private)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ankh

Ankh

Days long since past(Private) Empty
PostSubject: Days long since past(Private)   Days long since past(Private) Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:46 am

Saitou Hajime
Days long since past(Private) Saitou
TIER 0-5+

Surrounded by a sea of water Berlin is now almost what seems like an island, from recent flooding it has done this and the sea keeps rising every year, the dome that now surrounds Berlin is undergoing construction to be able to float atop the water in case the worst case scenario happens. The city was also save from, danger of hollow attacks thanks to the many "rules" set up to block out hollow's from attacking the city, such as those that are hollows or have a hollow in them, shall be hit by a barrier blocking them from passing thou and sending them back to were they came, even if they get thou that "rule" they are unable to use any of there powers at all making them defenseless in short, while it seemed its the most safest all the city, there is and always danger lurking about.

Looking up upon the stars, where various sagas are shining. Just like the constellations, only by connecting them with lines, does the many legend begin, On the road, everyone is in the midst of a journey, In order to encounter their true selves. Let’s keep on walking for now, for We’re all travelers. Everything’s spreading out right in front of his eyes. What must be protected are the laws of this city. Judgement will be passed in an instant to those who have sinned. This man who watch's over this city was known as Saitou Hajime captain of squad 14, also known as The Berlin Defense Force, or the BDF, was created by Daigoro Ito, just after the gate between Soul Society and Earth was re-opened. This is a squad that is always Captained by Saitou, but allows access to any member of any race that chooses to join Soul Society, as long as they earn Daigoro's full trust, they defend Berlin from danger, and with Saitou Zanpakutô abilities, made it all the easier.

Saitou is a tall, lean and lanky man with striking blue eyes, and long black/purplish hair which he ties behind his head with a single piece of cloth. He wears the standard shinigami uniform along with a white scarf around his neck. The scarf is made from the silver-white, windflower light silk and is a family heirloom that is handed down from generation to generation and is given to each Hajime family head. It was gifted to him after he joined the academy. It is the only treasure that remains from the once wealthy Hajime family coffers and such the only inheritance he received from his family. His two katana are kept tucked into the sash wrapped around his waist. As a captain in the gotei, he also wears a blue colored haori with triangular patterns in white on the sleeves and edges. Normally when in the human world he is seen in a formal shirt and black trousers with a high collared jacket and a white scarf tied around his neck.

Today for Saitou has been mostly paper work, and he signs paper when walking around Berlin since he has no set office there always liked to move around the city as much as possible to get around faster, and more familiar with the area. The only set place of business is where the paper work is sent and filed at, which Saitou does keep in mind to drop the reports off in time, and file them accordingly. With news of possible visitors to Berlin, he made sure to set up rules around the city to alert him any and all new spirit energy appearing in the city, while he knew about possible visitors, just not who, or what race they are. Since races like vizard are effected by the rules, they normally have to meet Saitou outside the city, so he can omit them from the "rule" barrier. So for now Saitou awaited for the person or people to appear, so he can finish the correct paper work, and get to know them.
Back to top Go down
PHANTAS-MOON
SEELE 02
PHANTAS-MOON

PostSubject: Re: Days long since past(Private)   Days long since past(Private) Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:07 am

Days long since past(Private) Dai

Berlin. The gate city to Soul Society. The home to the Fourteenth Division of the Gotei, the Berlin Defense Force. He smiled softly as he left the gate, stepping out into the crowds of Shinigami and Humans that populated the area. With a small yawn, Daigoro Ito scratched the back of his head, looking left and right as the occasional Shinigami bowed to meet him as the Captain Commander. He didn't mind it here so much - it was to be expected, especially now that he was wearing this Captain's Haori. Even his glasses were rather studious, and made him look far more mature than the redhead let on.

He had a meeting intended with a certain Captain today - Saitou Hajime. He had quite an interesting day ahead of him, it seemed, and while he would've brought his 8th Division Captain with him, he decided against it. They would be able to see each other after Saitou had accepted her into his Division. After their meeting in Tokyo, they had parted - Daigoro had called for Saitou to help him in this case. He needed Yumesade to gain the trust of the rest of the Gotei 13, but he had to get Saitou to allow her into his division first. The redhead smiled softly, before noticing the purple head of hair in the distance. He smirked, and disappeared in a flash-step, reappearing in front of the 14th Division's Captain with a smile on his face.

"Saitou-Taichou~" He nodded and bowed to the man, before making his way back up and tilting his head to the side.

"I know, I know, I'm early." He laughed softly, and turned to walk beside the man. "However, she may be early as well. You remember that message I sent? We have to discuss that. Do you have anywhere we can sit?"
Back to top Go down
Ankh

Ankh

PostSubject: Re: Days long since past(Private)   Days long since past(Private) Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:17 am

Saitou Hajime
Days long since past(Private) Saitou
TIER 0-5+

The calm city of Berlin, as he stayed on one of the many buildings there. While he did like being respected he liked to be more informal like friends talking to each other, and without the bowing unless its for a reason. Saitou is indeed indhearted, compassionate and patient almost to a fault. He most often acts out of protective selflessness for his loved ones, new friends and sometimes toward even his enemies. Despite being a very powerful shinigami and thus capable of great violence, Saitou retains a childlike purity in the face of all his encountered horrors. He a very charismatic and charming person and can be quite eloquent if he feels like it. He is a man who cares deeply about the people who trust and support him and goes to great lengths to ensure their safety and well-being, even at the risk of his own. Having being blessed with considerable power,Saitou considers himself a protector to those without and acts accordingly, earning the staunch loyalty of his most trusted companions.

At these times Saitou would reflect on his past. On how, He entered the Shinō Academy and excelled at all his classes, graduating in a 100 year with top scores. He immediately joined the Gotei 13 where he was appointed to the 3rd Squad. After that he quickly rose through the ranks and was made a seated officer in a few years time. He was ultimately appointed as the 4th seat of squad 3. As he worked he trained himself in mastering his shikai. He had a hard time understanding the limits of its power, as he tried to kill many hollows with the rules but never able to. As time went on, he faced a much greater task the captain of squad 3 and other captains betrayed the gotei. He felt like he wasn't strong enough to stop them let alone face them. So he helped his squad with there duty's. Slowly taking time to listen more to his zan spirit, taking his hints, training himself for bankai, hopefully to fill in the gap his former captain made.

Before he got lost in thought, his runes alert him of a reaitsu that appeared in the city, he moved his hands on his left Zanpakutô hilt. As if on guard, but he was relaxed since he was waiting for someone to appear. Since the paper work said someone just not who, in it. With the sound of flash step next to him, he heard the familiar voice of "Saitou-Taichou~" He turned and saw the ever friendly face of his captain-commander Daigoro Ito. But in the paper work would of have said if the captain commander would of appear not sugar-coat it, Must be another reason.

"I know, I know, I'm early." He heard Dai said with a laugh, Saitou had a soft smile on his face. Saitou knew him and Dai shared to many trait in common. Such as their share of no hate. While there where many more traits they share. Saitou listen to his head captain words. "However, she may be early as well. You remember that message I sent? We have to discuss that. Do you have anywhere we can sit?" He kept the soft smile, and moved his hands to the side pointing towards to a park bench not to far away. Always a nice place to visit, peaceful in its own right. Taking a small flash-step to it, and waiting on Dai to get there and take a seat before him, once Dai takes a seat Saitou shall as well take his spot on the bench, and pull out the message, looking over it. He notice no mention of another person on there.

"I'm sorry Dai-kun, on this message I gotten, I see no mention of another person coming for an visit, and my runes have yet picked up on anyone else entering the city just yet."

Saitou thought back on how he met Dai, as well after those words. Saitou was apart of a small team to be sent into the hollow world to get any information on these new espada. His team was 8 man squad, they went in, but as they got there they where defeated just as easily, he escape back in the human world, in an place known as Berlin Germany, it wasn't a day later that the gates to his home where locked away.

As the single soul reaper in Berlin Germany, he took it upon himself to defend it, unleashing bankai at its full power, saying everyone, with his own powers he kept the city safe, just barely, they where times where he wound nearly pass out from overusing his powers to much, and in time the fates where reopen, upon returning home, he found out that the former captain commander had passed away, but news of his feet's and bankai that saved Berlin gave him and his family some fame once more. He heard a new captain commander was in charge a person called Dai.

Saitou followed and trusted Dai enough that he can do his job, when news of his efforts in Berlin where told to Dai, he was the first choice chosen for the newly formed Squad 14. With the new job as a captain, he made sure to place all his effort into doing what his commander wants with him. that job is to defend Berlin once more, this time with more help, before that, he trained a bit more, to prefect his skills and limits.

"So how is your job doing Dai-kun?, must be hard, being the youngest captain commander"

While the words Dai-Kun would sound very disrespectful to anyone else. But from Saitou he was very informal and respectful at the same time. So his words carried to tone of respect towards Dai himself, while just as friendly and kind as anyone would be to a close friend. But since he was confused as well to the message lacking information on a female. Though he wondered what sort of woman it was for Dai himself to come here, a new member? He won't ask till Dai is ready to do so.
Back to top Go down
PHANTAS-MOON
SEELE 02
PHANTAS-MOON

PostSubject: Re: Days long since past(Private)   Days long since past(Private) Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 20, 2011 4:09 am

Days long since past(Private) DaiHeaderNew

"I'm sorry Dai-kun, on this message I gotten, I see no mention of another person coming for an visit, and my runes have yet picked up on anyone else entering the city just yet." Dai... KUN. He really needed to get used to that, to be honest. The fact that it was like that creeped him out slightly, but he'd never really tell Saitou that. Because this man was a damned good Captain, and a damned good man to have protecting Berlin. He chuckled lightly, before changing his expression and cursing the messengers. That was foolish of them; he had specifically asked for this message to be sent with the greatest of haste, so to be able to hear that Saitou hadn't even received the image... that sorta pissed him off. He let out a small sigh, and gave Saitou a serious look that showed that he meant true business.

"So how is your job doing Dai-kun?, must be hard, being the youngest captain commander" He laughed softly, scratching the back of his head. He was a rather young Captain-Commander, this was true. Actually, the fact that he was only in his 400's was both admirable and stupid. Because he was still quite weak in terms of maturity, and he was sure that, at his age, his zanpakuto had more developing to do. Who knows where it would go from here? He laughed softly and leaned back slightly, tilting his head to the side.

"Hard isn't the half of it. Keeping up the morale of these Shinigami, especially after the Hollow Invasion... it hasn't been easy. I've had to remain vigilant, making sure that they don't desert, and they don't defect. I've been trying to bolster our forces for some time now, and this is sort of what this meeting is about, Saitou-taichou. I need to... request something of you. I need to have someone allowed into Berlin. An... Arrancar who wants to join the BDF." He laughed softly and smiled kindly at the 14th Captain.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Days long since past(Private)   Days long since past(Private) Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Days long since past(Private)
Page 1 of 1