Bleach: Blazing Souls RPF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Staff

Admins

Global Moderators

Moderators

Top posters
Pockeh
The Syndicate Of Souls Base I_vote_lcapThe Syndicate Of Souls Base I_voting_barThe Syndicate Of Souls Base I_vote_rcap 
PHANTAS-MOON
The Syndicate Of Souls Base I_vote_lcapThe Syndicate Of Souls Base I_voting_barThe Syndicate Of Souls Base I_vote_rcap 
Silim
Shirou Emiya
Kenshin
Ravana
Ankh
Kitty
Tsukuyomi
Tatsuki_Arisawa
Organizations

Templates
Arrancar Template
Hollow Template
Human Template
Mod Soul Template
NPC Template
Quincy Template
Shinigami Template
Suguira Template
Undead Template
Vizard Template
Quick-Links
The Rules
Canon Characters
Power Tier
The Application Checklist
Face Claims List
Tier Listings
Latest topics
» Digimon Kids in America
The Syndicate Of Souls Base Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 10, 2016 6:54 pm by Ankh

» KV Claims
The Syndicate Of Souls Base Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 27, 2012 2:03 pm by KV

» Gray Fullbuster WiP
The Syndicate Of Souls Base Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 21, 2012 1:29 pm by chriskris

» Cloaked in Energy
The Syndicate Of Souls Base Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 25, 2011 12:46 pm by Tsukuyomi

» Frozen Feelings
The Syndicate Of Souls Base Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 23, 2011 7:12 am by Silim

» Bleed Just Like Me [Archer vs Gilgamesh]
The Syndicate Of Souls Base Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:32 am by Shirou Emiya

» What a Day [Private]
The Syndicate Of Souls Base Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:45 pm by Main Admin

» Beatrice [Magus Sugiura] [FINISHED]
The Syndicate Of Souls Base Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 19, 2011 4:52 pm by Silim

» Sugiura Clan Rankings
The Syndicate Of Souls Base Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:02 am by Shirou Emiya

» Gilgamesh-The King of Heroes
The Syndicate Of Souls Base Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 15, 2011 4:14 am by Shirou Emiya

Affiliates
free forum

The Syndicate Of Souls Base

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ankh

Ankh

The Syndicate Of Souls Base Empty
PostSubject: The Syndicate Of Souls Base   The Syndicate Of Souls Base Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 22, 2011 12:01 am

The Syndicate Of Souls Base Jashin_Symbol_herp

|T H E | R E V I V E D | D E S I R E|

Located at a former US Army facility located approximately 85 miles southwest of Salt Lake City, Utah in southern Tooele County and just north of Juab County. It encompasses 801,505 acres of the Great Salt Lake Desert, an area the size of the state of Rhode Island, and is surrounded on three sides by mountain ranges. It now has ia large pyramid at its center, with four large pillars on each side, these pillars are a special Dimensional Gate, which, when charged with sufficient reiatsu, can open either a Senkaimon or a Garganta. It can also open a portal directly to the Dangai Precipice World or any other location on Earth, however all portals are only one way, so thus someone else has to ether open another portal in order to get back to the base. The entrance to the base is on outside wall of the west side. Once inside most shall notice the 30 floors , and devoid of life. The base is actually much larger than it seems as there exists a large system of rooms and catacombs beneath the surface. The walls of the fortress are made out of special gem like rock forged into a black metal, that prevent's outsiders from being able to float or fly in and around the fortress unless they are given a talisman. There are seven floors that are really large rooms, built to the taste of each Jashin, for each lesser desire, they get a simple smaller room in the catacombs. Dhaos Throne room is located on the bottom most floor, doubles as where he stays, it is built to be surroud by quartz trees which serve no spiecal purpose, and holds the Syndicate Of Souls symbol over his throne. In the case of a attack on the Base Dhaos and the others can use the hidden tunnels to escape without a trace.
Back to top Go down

The Syndicate Of Souls Base
Page 1 of 1