Bleach: Blazing Souls RPF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Staff

Admins

Global Moderators

Moderators

Top posters
Pockeh
Neith and Nephthys I_vote_lcapNeith and Nephthys I_voting_barNeith and Nephthys I_vote_rcap 
PHANTAS-MOON
Neith and Nephthys I_vote_lcapNeith and Nephthys I_voting_barNeith and Nephthys I_vote_rcap 
Silim
Shirou Emiya
Kenshin
Ravana
Ankh
Kitty
Tsukuyomi
Tatsuki_Arisawa
Organizations

Templates
Arrancar Template
Hollow Template
Human Template
Mod Soul Template
NPC Template
Quincy Template
Shinigami Template
Suguira Template
Undead Template
Vizard Template
Quick-Links
The Rules
Canon Characters
Power Tier
The Application Checklist
Face Claims List
Tier Listings
Latest topics
» Digimon Kids in America
Neith and Nephthys Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 10, 2016 6:54 pm by Ankh

» KV Claims
Neith and Nephthys Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 27, 2012 2:03 pm by KV

» Gray Fullbuster WiP
Neith and Nephthys Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 21, 2012 1:29 pm by chriskris

» Cloaked in Energy
Neith and Nephthys Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 25, 2011 12:46 pm by Tsukuyomi

» Frozen Feelings
Neith and Nephthys Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 23, 2011 7:12 am by Silim

» Bleed Just Like Me [Archer vs Gilgamesh]
Neith and Nephthys Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:32 am by Shirou Emiya

» What a Day [Private]
Neith and Nephthys Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:45 pm by Main Admin

» Beatrice [Magus Sugiura] [FINISHED]
Neith and Nephthys Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 19, 2011 4:52 pm by Silim

» Sugiura Clan Rankings
Neith and Nephthys Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:02 am by Shirou Emiya

» Gilgamesh-The King of Heroes
Neith and Nephthys Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 15, 2011 4:14 am by Shirou Emiya

Affiliates
free forum

Neith and Nephthys

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Main Admin
le Créateur
le Créateur
Main Admin

Neith and Nephthys Empty
PostSubject: Neith and Nephthys   Neith and Nephthys Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 06, 2011 4:32 pm

Conceptual Weapon

Current Holder: Tsubine Zanifir von Zarkonheinz

Name: Neith/Nephthys

Release-States: 2

Concept: Bloodlust

Appearance:
Stage One:
Neith and Nephthys Defense_durendal

Stage Two:
Neith and Nephthys Katana_cryostasis (Neith)

Neith and Nephthys Katana_rirasaontes (Nephthys)

Powers:
Stage One:
In stage one, the sword is heavier than usual to those who are not of similar makeup to the wielder (e.g. blood relatives). The sword appears to only be one large blade. However, this is nothing but an optical lapse. It is actually seven blades that are highly transparent. They have inscriptions that shine onto the center blade that gives it the one-blade appearance. Any blood or liquid that lands on the invisible blades will show the area of the blade covered.
Stage Two:
In stage two, the invisible blades and the main blade turn into 2 separate swords. The first, Neith, is a white katana at 74.5" and the other, Nephthys, is 75". The swords have a truly monstrous ability: massacre. This ability is only avaliable to Iai masters. It requires both swords to be swung at high speeds. This will cause the opponent to be a shower of nothing but blood and organic mush if it connects. It is a hand-held blender more or less.

Guardian:
Neith and Nephthys Orbital_Frame_Inhert_by_PhantasmaStriker
Inhert is an odd Guardian Beast. It speaks not a word, nor makes any gestures. Its movements are unpredictable and its intentions still unknown. It has two blades in its hands that represent the original forms for Neith and Nephthys before they were released. Inhert does not engage in combat at all, seemingly he wills his own death. His history is known only that he was a great swordsmith in his time alive and created the two weapons for two beautiful twin women, Neith and Nephthys. Soon after, he went on a killing spree in order to please the women.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bleachbsrpf.com

Neith and Nephthys
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Blazing Souls RPF :: Applications and Information :: Character Information :: Conceptual Weapons-
Jump to: