Bleach: Blazing Souls RPF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Staff

Admins

Global Moderators

Moderators

Top posters
Pockeh
Ragna The Bloodedge [WIP] I_vote_lcapRagna The Bloodedge [WIP] I_voting_barRagna The Bloodedge [WIP] I_vote_rcap 
PHANTAS-MOON
Ragna The Bloodedge [WIP] I_vote_lcapRagna The Bloodedge [WIP] I_voting_barRagna The Bloodedge [WIP] I_vote_rcap 
Silim
Shirou Emiya
Kenshin
Ravana
Ankh
Kitty
Tsukuyomi
Tatsuki_Arisawa
Organizations

Templates
Arrancar Template
Hollow Template
Human Template
Mod Soul Template
NPC Template
Quincy Template
Shinigami Template
Suguira Template
Undead Template
Vizard Template
Quick-Links
The Rules
Canon Characters
Power Tier
The Application Checklist
Face Claims List
Tier Listings
Latest topics
» Digimon Kids in America
Ragna The Bloodedge [WIP] Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 10, 2016 6:54 pm by Ankh

» KV Claims
Ragna The Bloodedge [WIP] Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 27, 2012 2:03 pm by KV

» Gray Fullbuster WiP
Ragna The Bloodedge [WIP] Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 21, 2012 1:29 pm by chriskris

» Cloaked in Energy
Ragna The Bloodedge [WIP] Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 25, 2011 12:46 pm by Tsukuyomi

» Frozen Feelings
Ragna The Bloodedge [WIP] Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 23, 2011 7:12 am by Silim

» Bleed Just Like Me [Archer vs Gilgamesh]
Ragna The Bloodedge [WIP] Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:32 am by Shirou Emiya

» What a Day [Private]
Ragna The Bloodedge [WIP] Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:45 pm by Main Admin

» Beatrice [Magus Sugiura] [FINISHED]
Ragna The Bloodedge [WIP] Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 19, 2011 4:52 pm by Silim

» Sugiura Clan Rankings
Ragna The Bloodedge [WIP] Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:02 am by Shirou Emiya

» Gilgamesh-The King of Heroes
Ragna The Bloodedge [WIP] Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 15, 2011 4:14 am by Shirou Emiya

Affiliates
free forum

Ragna The Bloodedge [WIP]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ankh

Ankh

Ragna The Bloodedge [WIP] Empty
PostSubject: Ragna The Bloodedge [WIP]   Ragna The Bloodedge [WIP] Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 09, 2011 3:55 am

Ragna The Bloodedge [WIP] Ragna

|†RAGNA†|
[‡†‡]
|
THE†|
[‡†‡]
|†
BLOODEDGE†|

"Sorry, I just can't stand your face."

Basics

Name: Ranga Kisaragi. Refers being called with his title "The Bloodedge" instead of Kisaragi

Personality:

Ragna is dry-witted, and almost stoic figure of individuality. For the most part, he is quite friendly to anyone, believing in the trait "treat others as you want to be treated". He is mostly quiet, considering himself to be not quite socially adequate upon everyone else. He states proof due to a habit of stuttering over some sentences while he is trying to explain something. He is quite understanding of the human emotion, and will show care towards his comrades when they need it. Most of the time, he is accurate in predicting one's actions when driven by emotion, as well as making accurate guesses of their persona, though he remains silent about it most of the time. But he prefers to act lazy so he doesn't have to do much work, being from a rich family. As is typical of many rich families people think he is lazy and not suited for the job, while its quite false, and he really is suited for his rank and power. When it comes to battle, Ragna fighting style seems bash, crude and unrefined, but he seems to prefer applying an "off-the-ground" method of combat, often being seen attacking opponents from aerial standpoints. On the subject on his family he prefers not to be apart of that family, as he was brought up to basically fend for himself. While his brother Jin, on the other hand, was raised in luxury and was forced to uphold the family's name over everything else.

On the subject of his brother, he likes him like a real member of the family, but he knows his brother pride is very important and tends to defend him when someone dares to step on his brother name. Perhaps one of Ragna less shown traits is his seriousness, which appears briefly during his speeches and interactions with others and seldom effects him, though some occurrences has led him to hold his serious persona for extended periods. While more times than not he demonstrates a goofy and cruel nature, not to mention a degree of laziness in his posture and facial features, Ragna can be serious when the situation calls for it; and when he does, even other's would wisely steps back and moves out of his way. It should be noted that when Ragna becomes serious, the change in personality is quite pronounced. He becomes more focused, his spiritual energy more sharp, while at the same time maintaining a degree of calm authority that serves to unnerve those he encounters. He is also generally quieter, and strangely, more observant to subtle details. Such as his attacks become a lot more dangerous, and turning the tables, if he happen to be on the losing side. Many people prefer Ragna when he is in this state due to his more serious nature than his laziness.

Apperance

Appearance:
Ragna The Bloodedge [WIP] 11mgwzo
Spoiler:
He is a young adult with white spiky hair and heterochromia: his left eye being green and his right being red, a side effect from his zanpakuto spirit. His clothing consists of a hybrid of modern, futuristic and old features of the shinigami uniform. He wears a vibrant red sleeved jacket with two long thin tails hanging from the back. Under it is a black shirt with three red belts. He wears a pair of black gloves with a red shell on the backs of the hands. His right arm is prosthetic after having lost it when he was younger. The shell opens up to reveal the Azure Grimoire whenever he utilizes it. He wears a black hakama and steel-toed red boots.

Height: 185cm (6'0.8")

Weight: 78kg (172 lbs)

Eye Color: Green (left), Red (right)

Hair Color: White

Zanpakutô

Zanpakutô Spirit:(Describe the physical manifestation of your sword. Include its name, appearance, and personality.)

Zanpakutô Realm: (Descrbie or give us a picture of what the realm looks like.)

Sealed Zanpakutô : (what does the sword look like when its not released?)

Shikai Description: In Shikai, he becomes covered in reiatsu shaped like Shinigami shihakushō on his right arm becomes a black energy claw, and his red eye glows and becomes more "vampire" like

Shikai Abilities:
Release:

Ittai kuchiku: Using the reiatsu covering his arm, Ragna is able to perform the Ittai kuchiku. This slash takes the form of a black dragon wave. Ittai kuchiku is a powerful technique with great force, capable of causing large scale damage. He can place these in his sword in order to increase its cutting power, or fire them out in slash's. He can take Ittai kuchiku into his claw hands and fire it out that way just as well.

Bankai Description: (The appearance of you and the sword, assuming it still is a sword)

Bankai Abilities:
(Your sword's abilities now that it is in its ultimate stage)

Background

History/Background: ( You can write about their life on earth, then their history as a shinigami.)

Extra Abilites: (This is if they have a high intellect or something like they are a very good researcher or scientist)
Back to top Go down

Ragna The Bloodedge [WIP]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Blazing Souls RPF :: Applications and Information :: Applications :: WIP Applications-
Jump to: