Bleach: Blazing Souls RPF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Staff

Admins

Global Moderators

Moderators

Top posters
Pockeh
KamikazeRyuu - Misaiko's Martial Principle - A work in progress  I_vote_lcapKamikazeRyuu - Misaiko's Martial Principle - A work in progress  I_voting_barKamikazeRyuu - Misaiko's Martial Principle - A work in progress  I_vote_rcap 
PHANTAS-MOON
KamikazeRyuu - Misaiko's Martial Principle - A work in progress  I_vote_lcapKamikazeRyuu - Misaiko's Martial Principle - A work in progress  I_voting_barKamikazeRyuu - Misaiko's Martial Principle - A work in progress  I_vote_rcap 
Silim
Shirou Emiya
Kenshin
Ravana
Ankh
Kitty
Tsukuyomi
Tatsuki_Arisawa
Organizations

Templates
Arrancar Template
Hollow Template
Human Template
Mod Soul Template
NPC Template
Quincy Template
Shinigami Template
Suguira Template
Undead Template
Vizard Template
Quick-Links
The Rules
Canon Characters
Power Tier
The Application Checklist
Face Claims List
Tier Listings
Latest topics
» Digimon Kids in America
KamikazeRyuu - Misaiko's Martial Principle - A work in progress  Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 10, 2016 6:54 pm by Ankh

» KV Claims
KamikazeRyuu - Misaiko's Martial Principle - A work in progress  Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 27, 2012 2:03 pm by KV

» Gray Fullbuster WiP
KamikazeRyuu - Misaiko's Martial Principle - A work in progress  Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 21, 2012 1:29 pm by chriskris

» Cloaked in Energy
KamikazeRyuu - Misaiko's Martial Principle - A work in progress  Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 25, 2011 12:46 pm by Tsukuyomi

» Frozen Feelings
KamikazeRyuu - Misaiko's Martial Principle - A work in progress  Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 23, 2011 7:12 am by Silim

» Bleed Just Like Me [Archer vs Gilgamesh]
KamikazeRyuu - Misaiko's Martial Principle - A work in progress  Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:32 am by Shirou Emiya

» What a Day [Private]
KamikazeRyuu - Misaiko's Martial Principle - A work in progress  Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:45 pm by Main Admin

» Beatrice [Magus Sugiura] [FINISHED]
KamikazeRyuu - Misaiko's Martial Principle - A work in progress  Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 19, 2011 4:52 pm by Silim

» Sugiura Clan Rankings
KamikazeRyuu - Misaiko's Martial Principle - A work in progress  Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:02 am by Shirou Emiya

» Gilgamesh-The King of Heroes
KamikazeRyuu - Misaiko's Martial Principle - A work in progress  Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 15, 2011 4:14 am by Shirou Emiya

Affiliates
free forum

KamikazeRyuu - Misaiko's Martial Principle - A work in progress

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shirou Emiya
SEELE 03
Shirou Emiya

KamikazeRyuu - Misaiko's Martial Principle - A work in progress  Empty
PostSubject: KamikazeRyuu - Misaiko's Martial Principle - A work in progress    KamikazeRyuu - Misaiko's Martial Principle - A work in progress  Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 06, 2011 5:09 am

Kamikazeryuu – The Martial principle of Misaiko Sugiura

Principle: To begin, in order to understand the laws and techniques of Kamikazeryuu, one must be able to act according to complete calmness, peace of mind, and good intent. The techniques that this style entails must not be used to exact revenge or cause harm to others, but to protect everyone equally. Once this simple step is achieved, the user will already find themselves one step closer to perfecting the techniques and principles that this martial art possesses. To obtain complete mastery of the art in question, peace of mind is especially crucial. To this end, new students will be put through vigorous training all based on how to react to the situation accordingly, rather than acting of one’s own impulses. This is remarkably useful and allows you to force the opponent into your flow during confrontation. You must not allow yourself to be boggled down by anything; the mind must be one with the body, clear and fluid, elegant and precise. Another aspect one must be willing to learn is that, there is no perfection to strive towards. One must be willing to accept failure at any given point. For if you fail; you will become stronger by learning from these unfortunate events, aiming to rectify and improve upon them with a solid spirit and a pure heart. The last and most important part as a whole is that one must be willing to be disciplined and to hone not only their body but their spirit and their mind. The art is not something one should pursue to look ‘cool” to their peers, but a mindset, a moral, and above all, a oath to follow throughout their entire life. Once these steps are achieved in full, you have become not only a master of the art, but a better person because of it as well.

Battle procedures and concepts: in this next stage, the student will go through a step by step list of techniques built on various situations; Aerial Techniques, Countering Techniques, Precision Techniques, and last but not least Fluidity. Aerial techniques in the Kamikazeryuu are said to be the most difficult and is only built for the lean, lanky, and agile rather than the muscular and brawny. The latter techniques however, are built just for that exact group, since techniques in martial arts exist where physical strength and mighty brawn are an absolute key to achieving martial prowess, and above all, victory. In other words, each concept is built for a variety of people, including human beings themselves. No one is excluded from learning the endless knowledge that this particular martial art holds.

Aerial: To perform techniques from an aerial standpoint, the user must be ready to act quick and accordingly, and must be ready to rely on their speed and their momentum in lieu of physical strength. Of course, physical strength is a key to how powerful the sword strike can become, but to execute a strike using momentum and speed combined into one powerful leap can be as equally lethal. Footwork and the ability to jump from a straight out charge is what are most important here, however. One should not force the charge; one must allow themselves to be in complete sync with the flow of the battle and with the flow of their environment. If one is able to articulate these steps correctly, it is highly unlikely to see them fail in mastering the art of aerial combat in the Kamikazeryuu.
Back to top Go down

KamikazeRyuu - Misaiko's Martial Principle - A work in progress
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Blazing Souls RPF :: Applications and Information :: Character Information :: Techniques-
Jump to: