Bleach: Blazing Souls RPF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Staff

Admins

Global Moderators

Moderators

Top posters
Pockeh
Dark Kabuto (Souji Kusakabe) WIP I_vote_lcapDark Kabuto (Souji Kusakabe) WIP I_voting_barDark Kabuto (Souji Kusakabe) WIP I_vote_rcap 
PHANTAS-MOON
Dark Kabuto (Souji Kusakabe) WIP I_vote_lcapDark Kabuto (Souji Kusakabe) WIP I_voting_barDark Kabuto (Souji Kusakabe) WIP I_vote_rcap 
Silim
Shirou Emiya
Kenshin
Ravana
Ankh
Kitty
Tsukuyomi
Tatsuki_Arisawa
Organizations

Templates
Arrancar Template
Hollow Template
Human Template
Mod Soul Template
NPC Template
Quincy Template
Shinigami Template
Suguira Template
Undead Template
Vizard Template
Quick-Links
The Rules
Canon Characters
Power Tier
The Application Checklist
Face Claims List
Tier Listings
Latest topics
» Digimon Kids in America
Dark Kabuto (Souji Kusakabe) WIP Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 10, 2016 6:54 pm by Ankh

» KV Claims
Dark Kabuto (Souji Kusakabe) WIP Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 27, 2012 2:03 pm by KV

» Gray Fullbuster WiP
Dark Kabuto (Souji Kusakabe) WIP Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 21, 2012 1:29 pm by chriskris

» Cloaked in Energy
Dark Kabuto (Souji Kusakabe) WIP Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 25, 2011 12:46 pm by Tsukuyomi

» Frozen Feelings
Dark Kabuto (Souji Kusakabe) WIP Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 23, 2011 7:12 am by Silim

» Bleed Just Like Me [Archer vs Gilgamesh]
Dark Kabuto (Souji Kusakabe) WIP Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:32 am by Shirou Emiya

» What a Day [Private]
Dark Kabuto (Souji Kusakabe) WIP Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:45 pm by Main Admin

» Beatrice [Magus Sugiura] [FINISHED]
Dark Kabuto (Souji Kusakabe) WIP Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 19, 2011 4:52 pm by Silim

» Sugiura Clan Rankings
Dark Kabuto (Souji Kusakabe) WIP Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:02 am by Shirou Emiya

» Gilgamesh-The King of Heroes
Dark Kabuto (Souji Kusakabe) WIP Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 15, 2011 4:14 am by Shirou Emiya

Affiliates
free forum

Dark Kabuto (Souji Kusakabe) WIP

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Silim
SEELE 01
Silim

Dark Kabuto (Souji Kusakabe) WIP Empty
PostSubject: Dark Kabuto (Souji Kusakabe) WIP   Dark Kabuto (Souji Kusakabe) WIP Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 06, 2011 3:38 pm

ARRANCAR

Name: Dark Kabuto (Souji Kusakabe)

Orientation: Zefonse's Fraccion

Appearance: Souji looks quite handsome. Shoulder long, silver-grey hair, pale, but not sick-looking skin without any flaws, together with a well formed, but not overly beautiful face seemingly lacks all emotion, as his only known expressions are neutral and a slightly impressed one whenever someone exceeds his expectations. Should he ever show real emotion on his face, something major has happened.
His eyes have the for Hollow rather strange color of deep green, with a slight tint of blue when direct sunlight falls into them, making them shine like emeralds spiked with saphires. His Hollow Hole is actually located on his head, in the center of his forehead - a rather small hole that is mostly hid by hair, and the visible outlines look like a third eye.
His Arrancar Uniform consists of a white garment for the upper body without any sleeves, with a somewhat chinese resembling design. The outlines of the piece of clothing and the buttons that go from upper left to power right over the clothing are black. His pants are rather wide-looking, but still allow for flexible movement - a thin line between fashion and fighting ability. On his feet, Heroism wears two black sandals with white socks, similliar to the normal Shinigami sandals of his arch enemies.
Also, on both hands, Dark Kabuto wears gloves without fingers, both in the typical Arrancar white.
The rests of Souji's mask are on his ears - they are encased in a white-silver like bone structure, looking similliar to small wings, only adding to his quite wondrous and kind look.

Personality: (how they act)

Abilities: Souji is able to 'mold' his appearance into a shadow, move in perfect unity with it, and disappear nearly completely. Apart from a small, lingering aura, nothing tells of his existance until he steps out of the shadow. He can even unleash his Resurreccion while hidden in the shadows before walking out. He's not able to mold into shadows while fighting.

Sealed Zanpakutô: (Describe.)

Release: (What you have to say in order to release.)

Resurrección: (Describe their transformation including abilities and appearance.)

History: (Life, death, and and progression to the Arrancar state .)

RP Sample: (Show us what you got)
Back to top Go down

Dark Kabuto (Souji Kusakabe) WIP
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Blazing Souls RPF :: Applications and Information :: Applications :: Unchecked Applications-
Jump to: