Bleach: Blazing Souls RPF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Staff

Admins

Global Moderators

Moderators

Top posters
Pockeh
Umasi Tsukuyomi I_vote_lcapUmasi Tsukuyomi I_voting_barUmasi Tsukuyomi I_vote_rcap 
PHANTAS-MOON
Umasi Tsukuyomi I_vote_lcapUmasi Tsukuyomi I_voting_barUmasi Tsukuyomi I_vote_rcap 
Silim
Shirou Emiya
Kenshin
Ravana
Ankh
Kitty
Tsukuyomi
Tatsuki_Arisawa
Organizations

Templates
Arrancar Template
Hollow Template
Human Template
Mod Soul Template
NPC Template
Quincy Template
Shinigami Template
Suguira Template
Undead Template
Vizard Template
Quick-Links
The Rules
Canon Characters
Power Tier
The Application Checklist
Face Claims List
Tier Listings
Latest topics
» Digimon Kids in America
Umasi Tsukuyomi Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 10, 2016 6:54 pm by Ankh

» KV Claims
Umasi Tsukuyomi Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 27, 2012 2:03 pm by KV

» Gray Fullbuster WiP
Umasi Tsukuyomi Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 21, 2012 1:29 pm by chriskris

» Cloaked in Energy
Umasi Tsukuyomi Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 25, 2011 12:46 pm by Tsukuyomi

» Frozen Feelings
Umasi Tsukuyomi Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 23, 2011 7:12 am by Silim

» Bleed Just Like Me [Archer vs Gilgamesh]
Umasi Tsukuyomi Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:32 am by Shirou Emiya

» What a Day [Private]
Umasi Tsukuyomi Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:45 pm by Main Admin

» Beatrice [Magus Sugiura] [FINISHED]
Umasi Tsukuyomi Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 19, 2011 4:52 pm by Silim

» Sugiura Clan Rankings
Umasi Tsukuyomi Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:02 am by Shirou Emiya

» Gilgamesh-The King of Heroes
Umasi Tsukuyomi Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 15, 2011 4:14 am by Shirou Emiya

Affiliates
free forum

Umasi Tsukuyomi

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tsukuyomi

Tsukuyomi

Umasi Tsukuyomi Empty
PostSubject: Umasi Tsukuyomi   Umasi Tsukuyomi Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 31, 2011 2:53 am

Name:
Umasi Tsukuyomi

Race:
Shinigami

Alias:
"Dawn of the Sun"

Position:
3rd Seat of the First Division

Organization:
Gotei 13

Height:
5 foot 9 Inches

Weight:
160 Pounds

Eye Color:
Blue

Hair Color:
Silver

Personality:
Umasi Tsukuyomi, is usually one not to constantly grin a lot as the Captain of the 5th division has done. This derives from the fact that when Umasi had come to the soul society, he had been taken on by Yuri Lowell as a student unknowigly of their blood relation. At Umasi's age, he was still growing, Yuri filling that spot that was rightfully his. Although having being taught by Yuri, Umasi would never be mentioned due to the fact that Yuri didn't want Umasi involved in the activities of himself. Despite this, Yuri and Umasi kept in contact as the years went by. Not as enemies, but brothers. This was nothing of Seireitei. Umasi tends to show both sides of himself. The cold side, as well as the warm side. Depending on who you are, the attitude you receive will vary. There are times when Umasi turns slightly similar in appearance to his brother Yuri, causing him to grin, and tease quite often. Even in battle, Umasi would start to play around and mess with his opponent. One other thing that needs to be known about Umasi. Is that he can be very polite, but it taken at the wrong way. He could grow very aggressive, heartless as well as blood hungry.

Appearance:

Umasi Tsukuyomi Rucami11

Natural Abilities:

Manifestation of Hyougajin:

Due to Umasi's heritage as the Second heir to the Tsukuyomi clan, he was given one gift that was later on discovered when he had been Training with Yuri Tsukuyomi. His body can produce Ice by simply pointing at an object through great concentration and Reiatsu. The Ice created by him is indeed a very strong one, able to freeze Low- Medium Level Flames with Little Effort. These Ice Abilities are known as some of the Coldest Ice powers known to Humans, Shinigami and others alike- although, Due to his Novice skills with such power, There not as Powerful. These Icicles appear White, and can spread easily, proving to be very dangerous. The down side of the usage of this Ice projection excessively, is that afterwards the body becomes weakened and requires immediate sleep. Away from being used in an offensive manor, The Ice can also be used as a defensive approach.

Zanpakutô Spirit:
Umasi Tsukuyomi 162762_135811166480380_100001544936874_215700_6075157_n
Shokubai shūen is normally a calm and composed person, willing to take any order that is given to her, even if she doesn't like the order given. Shokubai shūen is more of a loner, not close to many people, however once she makes a friend, she is loyal to them.

Zanpakutô Realm:
Appears as a Lotus Flower Garden.

Zanpakuto's Name:

Shokubai shūen
(触媒終焉; Catalytic Demise)

Sealed Zanpakutô:

In its sealed form, Shokubai shūen is a Great Sword in apperance with a Oval tsuba with inward-curved corners with curved slits above and below the blade and a series of curved lines embossed on either side of the blade. His Zanpakuto is 80 cm in length With a white and Blue Handle and a Brown Sheathe, The Guard of the blade is Silver.

Shikai Description:

Placing his zanpakuto into his Sheathe, The Zanpakuto then dissipates the sheathe into a Purple Energy all around him. Swirling around his Hand that was continuing to hold the hilt, it then Morphs into a Long sword with a Purple Tassel at the end of the Hilt. The Blade Has a Silver and Blue Engravement of the words "Twilight" in Kanji.

Shikai Abilities:

Shokubai Shuen is a Zanpakuto with the ability to control the speed at which chemical reactions occur. He can increase or decrease the energies emitted or drained in such reactions. For example, he could increase the heat, emitted by exothermic reactions like oxidation; he could also increase the chilling effect of endothermic reactions. He can increase or decrease the speed or rate at which reactions occur, like stopping iron from dissolving in acid or causing steel to rapidly transform into rust. The Power can continually affect a target as long as it functions. It Must Be On Contact with the Target, Or Be attacked with a Hardened Blast of the Power from the wake of a swing. Any results are permanent if they do not involve a living subject. Effects on a living subject cease after Five turns of Rp. after the Power ceases. The Speed at Which he changes the Chemical Reactions is about One Turn for about 40% of the Reaction Rate to Ouccur.

Examples of Catalytic Controls:

1. Increasing the hero's Strength and Endurance by increasing the metabolizing of oxygen and food (or whatever the body uses).
  2. Inducing suspended animation in a living target by stopping all biochemical activity, especially decay.
  3. Forming compounds by simply mixing materials together and not needing heat or special conditions.
  4. Incapacitating living targets by inducing nausea (Has never been shown Nor Used)
  5. Restricting Healing or Regenative Abilities due to the Chemical Reactions that ouccur within the rebuilding process of atoms and Molecules.

Release: Its Shikai Command is "Induce" (誘導; Yūdō )

Spoiler:

History
    Part 1: The Beginning
    One day twelve years ago, Umasi had faced a horrible loss. The loss of the one he had called father. One of those fateful nights, Umasi heard the front door blow open and closed in the strong wind, coming from the storm outside. It wasn't any regular night, it had been it had been a terrifying night for not only Umasi, but his mother. Umasi heard a loud sigh as he thought he heard foot steps walk out the door. Scared of what might be happening, but also quite curious, Umasi took a risk as he usually did and decided to check out what was happening outside. He ran throughout the town he was residing within, Karakura Town. It was then, upon Umasi’s galloping through the city, he had encountered face to face with what was known as a hollow to Shinigami. It's terrifying strength, face and odor, had Umasi paralyzed for he was only seven years old at the time, with no power whatsoever relating to either of his parents. The power of his Human mother Rei Ichihara nor his Shinigami Demon father Tenshi Tsukuyomi. He had been born into the family a regular child and nothing more. Always feeling left out, drove Umasi to look for others like himself at the school he went to. Alone. He befriended many humans and their friends. Umasi felt right at place at school being surrounded by humans but yet never comfortable around his parents knowing what they are and what he was yet to become. Although, despite all this, he still came to love them, taking liking to his mother more for she was there for him all the time regardless of the difference between them, they were still mother and son. The hollow slashed at Umasi sending him flying many yards away leaving a quite large slash on his chest soon to become a scar. The hollow charged at Umasi numerous times but couldn't seem to get to him due to a strange invisible barrier that came out of nowhere. Many hollows sensed such taste and elegance in the spiritual energy around that area and soon came after Umasi's encounter with the hollow. Before he knew it the hollows were all attacking the barrier trying to get through.There was a bright let that shined before a pitch black spirit energy crashed down on them all leaving Ace breathless wanting it to be over. A tall figure wearing Shinigami clothing and wings sprouted from his back stepped out from a corner and glared coldly at the beings attacking Umasi. Umasi couldn't get a clear image of who that man might have been but heard his warming yet cold voice.

"Don't touch my son."

Umasi's eyes widened in surprise that it was his father who stood before them, holding such a terrifying presence. Umasi's father charged at the beings killing them off one by one. He was down to the last one when it suddenly disappeared from both their sights. They both stared at a blank space where the hollow had been, in awe. Suddenly the Hollow reappeared behind Umasi's father and punched him twenty-five yards away. The barrier surrounding Umasi suddenly vaporized as Umasi knew what it meant. Although knowing nothing it was still common sense. His instincts told him that his father was dead. He quickly made a dash to his father twenty-five yards away without the hollow knowing of it. Before Ace knew it, he was there hand in hand with his father, terrified of what was happening Umasi tried picking up his father and running but couldn't due to the major difference in size.

Within five minutes the hollow had found both of them and charged at them again. Knowing no other way to protect his son, he quickly thought of the power exchange technique that he learned a few years back. As Umasi's father's wings vanished and his clothes were going next he took out two blades and forged them into one. He spoke coldly on the verge of death. He uttered the words

"Stay safe Umasi."

Without hesitation he stabbed his son through the heart giving off a large amount of spirit energy. Umasi laid there, not dying but dead. Umasi was dead from the crucial wound in his heart. What Umasi once was, was dead but the new him was now living. Weakly sitting there Umasi's father opened up a portal with some of the little energy he had left and threw Umasi in there as it opened above Umasi's mother and Umasi fell out. Now as Umasi's father knew there was no point in escaping when your life is already gone. He let out a strong burst of his spirit energy and erased the hollow from existence, killing himself in the mean time.

Back at home, Umasi had been telling his mother exactly what had happened. In tears he and his mother both rushed to the place of his father's death looking around aimlessly hoping to see one sign of him. With nothing in sight of his mother Umasi saw a shiny object in the distance. He quickly made a run for it to that item. Upon arrival he saw his father's zanpaktou, silver showing cracks everywhere. It had a note on it from his father.

"Umasi, hold this zanpaktou close to your heart and chant Rise Destruction, Kurumi No Tenshi. Remember that I will always be with you Umasi no matter where I am or how dead I may be. I will always be in your heart. Love your father,I'm sorry I was never there for you..."

Without hesitation to his father's words he held the Zanpaktou to his heart and chanted,

"Rise Destruction Kurumi No Tenshi"

There was a flash of a snow white light as the Zanpaktou was absorbed into Umasi's heart and he was knocked out cold.

It took his mother Rei a while to find him but soon did and took him home immediately, nursing him back to health.

Part 2: The Start of a New Life
    After that incident many of years ago Umasi had started going to a different school upon moving. No longer attended Karakura High, but now attending a private School. This School was unlike the other ones that Umasi had once attended, everything was so, new and strange to him. It would take a lot of getting used to, and a lot of missing his old friends that he had tried so hard to make, just to feel comfortable. But at the Private School he was then attending, Umasi was considered an outcast among people there, and always having a sudden urge to start fights with the other kids that would get on his nerves, or even look at him funny. It felt awkward, it felt uncomfortable, it made him feel like he wasn’t wanted in the Private School. Although starting fights here and there, the reason was unknown, because Umasi always seemed happy, cheerful and playful most of the time. Although, it could have been just a fake smile. Nothing had to be real where he was, after all. Even the people were fakes. As time progressed, he had been expelled from the school. Too many fights had been recorded, and parents were starting to create a fuss about it. This didn’t stop Umasi though. He had moved onto yet another School, making himself a somebody there. He was popular, smart and the guy that everyone wanted to be with. Until it was one day that Umasi didn't awake from his bed in order to leave for School. That was unusual. Umasi loved going to School. It was Homework that proved to be the problem for him. He remained in bed, until his mother got worried and came to see what was wrong with him, and why he didn’t get ready yet. Upon awakening, Umasi's eyes were pitch black, and he was emitting a very strong aura around him. It was strong, it was deadly, it was taking over slowly. What was happening to him? Transformation. He was changing into someone that isn’t him, not the one that is so popular and smart. He had tried killing his own mother who restrained him, trying to hold back this monster aura that he continued to produce. Knowing what had to be done, he had spent a few days in isolation from everyone else including his mother.

After a few weeks had passed, Umasi had Seemingly fully recovered, returning to school and continued on with his studies acting as if nothing happened. He wanted no one to know, it had to stay within the family and no one else. It was only himself, and his mother, Rei Ichihara. Anyone else that were to find out what happened, would end up having their memories erased, one way or the other. Despite his calm, focused persona at School, Umasi would still shed tears whenever he got home, laying down in his bed. Things had changed. He didn’t even do his homework anymore. As soon as he got home, it was to bed, no food, no anything but sleep. Increased tiredness? Keeping this on a down low. Not eating? Things were obviously wrong, but his mother didn’t do anything by watch him silently to see how he would handle things for himself.

Fortunately, he knew exactly what he had to do. He knew exactly what was happening. Upon finishing his High School life, struggling through. Umasi had confronted his strong, good looking, respectful, Human mother, requesting that he spend three years training his body, training this power that he had but no potential use for. If she denied, he could run away. After all, he was 18, the legal age that you can be crowned as an adult. But, it seemed as though that thought wasn’t needed, because in his favor she obliged to his request, giving him the freedom he wanted, and needed.

Knowing that she, Rei Ichihara would be losing her only remaining child for three years brought tears to her eyes. What mother wants to see her child leave her for three years? None. But at least he would be back, right? That makes all the difference. She believed in him, and knew that he was going to keep his word and return one day. One day soon. Although having faith, trust and belief in him, his mother did not agree to this request without though, immediately thinking of a solution. A child hood friend of hers that lived in the town.

“I know someone you can speak to in order to train.” Rei whispered to her son in a hushed town, still not wanting him to escape her grasp.

She was worried. Her son, Umasi had something special, and it was also something dangerous. Something that needed to be controlled.

Umasi turned around, embarrassed, making sure that no one was around to hear, or see them. Eventually, The man had come to answer the door, letting the two in.

“What can I help you with?” Leon had asked the two.

“Well, I was hoping that you could train my son. Umasi Tsukuyomi.” Rei replied, dragging Leon away for a few moments.

Part 3:
    Time had passed as the two returned, Rei making her way out the door. Umasi was confused, he didn’t know what just happened. But seeing as she left him behind, that means it was a deal. He was there to stay for the next three years to train constantly to hone his skills, gain new ones, and control his powers. He had three years, with that underground training stadium.

As the three years passed by, Umasi had been growing better and better, acquiring his Zanpaktou, learning Kido, Flash Step and such. Also, as time passed, Umasi began to learn more and more about himself. Starting with one crucial fact. He Was the reincartaion of Takeshi Hikifune. Was that why his eyes turned Black that fateful Day ? Who was Takeshi Hikifune? Takeshi is the fourth child of the Hikifune clan, and he had looked 18 in human years. Of all the siblings, he is most polite, yet aggressive when threatened. Takeshi had spent most of his life asleep, in an effort to stop the bloodlust that was caused by the experiment their clan had performed on themselves, years ago. However, as he woke up, he falls prey to this terrible curse and later, vanished without word. No one knew of where he resides, nor what accomplishments he had over the years. However, before he left, he falls prey under Tsukiko's manipulative attitude. Rumors had been going around that he had been dead, perhaps, they were true. There are many things leading to the fact that Umasi is indeed the reincarnation of Takeshi Hikifune. Their appearance, their attitude. Everything is the same, but in a different body. Had Takeshi still been around, he and Umasi could certify as twins thanks to how alike they both look. This had been noticed by Leon of course. A man of his intellect, having worked with the Seireitei’s research, he would know these things off hand. After all, the Hikifune clan was something that was known to many. Past, present, and even the future.

Upon the three years completing, Umasi had reported back to his mother, Rei Ichihara about the completion. And it was then, that she had told him her new idea. He was far too special to remain in the Human World, and he would no longer fit in as well. She had suggested. He and her relocate to the Seireitei.

The time had come when it was time for them to leave, Rei knowing very well where to go. After convincing Leon to let them use his senkai gate, the trip began for Umasi and his mother to the soul society.

Part 4:
It was then Umasi Began his Journey into Soul Society. It had been a long and Difficult battle, But, he made it. He instantly went to the Gotei to enlist his skills towards them. Passing after quite some time through the schooling, Umasi was granted the 3rd seat position Under the First Division- Under the Head Commander himself, Daigoro Ito. This was his chance to show Soul Society that he had what it takes to be a Hero. Years Pass as Umasi was getting accustom to his duties before a man by the Name of Yuri Tsukuyomi- The Current Captain of the Fifth Squad Brought him over to talk to him about his Reiatsu. As Umasi looked into the Captains Eyes, He Felt something that he hadn't felt before it was almost like a Sibling bond they shared. Umasi had no idea about an Older Brother, Or any siblings for that matter. It turns out that Yuri and Umasi were Actually brothers from when they were humans- Astonishing that They hold on to such memories. Yuri explained everything to Umasi about the Tsukuyomi Clan and how it fell. Umasi was relived to have someone that was his family around him- No less a Captain at that. It was then Yuri began to Train Umasi about the Hidden Dormant Power of the Tsukuyomi- The Hyougajin. It's Been about months since this Encounter allowing him to gain a Slight use for the power, Although, Nothing Like Yuri's Powers over the Hyougajin.

Roleplay Sample: N/A

Last edited by Yuri Tsukuyomi on Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:44 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ankh

Ankh

Umasi Tsukuyomi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Umasi Tsukuyomi   Umasi Tsukuyomi Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 04, 2011 2:29 pm

• Name [X]
  • Appropriate Age [X]
  • Gender [X]
  • Picture/Equivalent Sentences for Appearance [X]
  • 10 sentences for personality [X]
  • History is of appropriate length [X]
  • Powers are not Godmod/Overpowered [X]
  • Powers are described reasonably enough [X]
  • Application/RP Sample is not in First Person [X]
  • RP Sample Present (Omit if this is not the first character) [OMIT]
  • RP Sample is 10 sentences [OMIT]

Comments/Notes: you fixed everything that needed fixing
Tier: 2-3, and no bankai yet
Back to top Go down
Tsukuyomi

Tsukuyomi

Umasi Tsukuyomi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Umasi Tsukuyomi   Umasi Tsukuyomi Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:17 am

I'd like a Quick Clean up of this app (chew)
Nothing major
Back to top Go down
Tsukuyomi

Tsukuyomi

Umasi Tsukuyomi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Umasi Tsukuyomi   Umasi Tsukuyomi Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:46 pm

Added Part 4 of History...Along with a Natural Ability (chew) waiting for re approval
Back to top Go down
Ankh

Ankh

Umasi Tsukuyomi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Umasi Tsukuyomi   Umasi Tsukuyomi Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:47 pm

Re approved, 2-1+ chew still no bankai
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Umasi Tsukuyomi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Umasi Tsukuyomi   Umasi Tsukuyomi Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Umasi Tsukuyomi
Page 1 of 1