Bleach: Blazing Souls RPF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Staff

Admins

Global Moderators

Moderators

Top posters
Pockeh
What a Day [Private] I_vote_lcapWhat a Day [Private] I_voting_barWhat a Day [Private] I_vote_rcap 
PHANTAS-MOON
What a Day [Private] I_vote_lcapWhat a Day [Private] I_voting_barWhat a Day [Private] I_vote_rcap 
Silim
Shirou Emiya
Kenshin
Ravana
Ankh
Kitty
Tsukuyomi
Tatsuki_Arisawa
Organizations

Templates
Arrancar Template
Hollow Template
Human Template
Mod Soul Template
NPC Template
Quincy Template
Shinigami Template
Suguira Template
Undead Template
Vizard Template
Quick-Links
The Rules
Canon Characters
Power Tier
The Application Checklist
Face Claims List
Tier Listings
Latest topics
» Digimon Kids in America
What a Day [Private] Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 10, 2016 6:54 pm by Ankh

» KV Claims
What a Day [Private] Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 27, 2012 2:03 pm by KV

» Gray Fullbuster WiP
What a Day [Private] Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 21, 2012 1:29 pm by chriskris

» Cloaked in Energy
What a Day [Private] Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 25, 2011 12:46 pm by Tsukuyomi

» Frozen Feelings
What a Day [Private] Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 23, 2011 7:12 am by Silim

» Bleed Just Like Me [Archer vs Gilgamesh]
What a Day [Private] Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:32 am by Shirou Emiya

» What a Day [Private]
What a Day [Private] Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:45 pm by Main Admin

» Beatrice [Magus Sugiura] [FINISHED]
What a Day [Private] Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 19, 2011 4:52 pm by Silim

» Sugiura Clan Rankings
What a Day [Private] Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:02 am by Shirou Emiya

» Gilgamesh-The King of Heroes
What a Day [Private] Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 15, 2011 4:14 am by Shirou Emiya

Affiliates
free forum

What a Day [Private]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Main Admin
le Créateur
le Créateur
Main Admin

What a Day [Private] Empty
PostSubject: What a Day [Private]   What a Day [Private] Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:45 pm

What a Day [Private] Heading
What a Day [Private] Icon3 What a Day [Private] Icon2 What a Day [Private] Icon1

|T[+] S[+]U[+]B[+]I[+]N[+]E|
[+][-][+]
|
Z[+]A[+]R[+]K[+]O[+]N[+]H[+]E[+]I[+]N[+]Z|

"I am the white void. I am the cold steel. I am the just blade. With blade in hand I shall reap your sins, and cleanse them in the fires of destruction! Your end has come!"

A cold wind blew across the flat roof between two of the towers. The clouds above the massive castle fortress slowly swam through the sky. The sun peeped in and out of the white fluffs in the sky. People in the surrounding city continued their daily lives. Unbeknownst to them, a single man was watching them. The entire city's population was nothing more than ants to this man.

This white spectre was a prince of the family whom the castle belonged to. The First Prince, Tsubine von Zarkonheinz III. The man looked upwards at the sky. Despite the white mask protecting his delicate and handsome face, he could see clearly through it. That man looked into the blue abyss above him. A bell rang in the distance. A church miles away was signalling that it was five in the afternoon.

Tsubine sheathed the massive sword he held in his hand. The massive blade was longer than Tsubine was tall ,and as he sheathed the gigantic blade, Tsubine sighed. Another day down. The white ghost took one last look of the city. The Japanese-style metropolis was starting to light up. Tsubine turned around and walked inside through a solid steel door.

Tsubine walked down the hall and eventually reached a intersection of about eight hallways. The ghost went into the one closest to his right and followed it. He knew where he was going--his own personal chambers. Tsubine knew exactly what awaited him there, and that was something for him to look forward to.

The male opened the door and walked into the suite. The lavish room was actually quite a few rooms and three stories tall. In actuality, it was about two apartments merged into one.
"It feels good to be back in a room where my obligation to my mother is second to something else..."
Back to top Go down
http://www.bleachbsrpf.com

What a Day [Private]
Page 1 of 1