Bleach: Blazing Souls RPF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Staff

Admins

Global Moderators

Moderators

Top posters
Pockeh
Cloaked in Energy  I_vote_lcapCloaked in Energy  I_voting_barCloaked in Energy  I_vote_rcap 
PHANTAS-MOON
Cloaked in Energy  I_vote_lcapCloaked in Energy  I_voting_barCloaked in Energy  I_vote_rcap 
Silim
Shirou Emiya
Kenshin
Ravana
Ankh
Kitty
Tsukuyomi
Tatsuki_Arisawa
Organizations

Templates
Arrancar Template
Hollow Template
Human Template
Mod Soul Template
NPC Template
Quincy Template
Shinigami Template
Suguira Template
Undead Template
Vizard Template
Quick-Links
The Rules
Canon Characters
Power Tier
The Application Checklist
Face Claims List
Tier Listings
Latest topics
» Digimon Kids in America
Cloaked in Energy  Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 10, 2016 6:54 pm by Ankh

» KV Claims
Cloaked in Energy  Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 27, 2012 2:03 pm by KV

» Gray Fullbuster WiP
Cloaked in Energy  Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 21, 2012 1:29 pm by chriskris

» Cloaked in Energy
Cloaked in Energy  Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 25, 2011 12:46 pm by Tsukuyomi

» Frozen Feelings
Cloaked in Energy  Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 23, 2011 7:12 am by Silim

» Bleed Just Like Me [Archer vs Gilgamesh]
Cloaked in Energy  Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:32 am by Shirou Emiya

» What a Day [Private]
Cloaked in Energy  Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:45 pm by Main Admin

» Beatrice [Magus Sugiura] [FINISHED]
Cloaked in Energy  Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 19, 2011 4:52 pm by Silim

» Sugiura Clan Rankings
Cloaked in Energy  Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:02 am by Shirou Emiya

» Gilgamesh-The King of Heroes
Cloaked in Energy  Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 15, 2011 4:14 am by Shirou Emiya

Affiliates
free forum

Cloaked in Energy

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tsukuyomi

Tsukuyomi

Cloaked in Energy  Empty
PostSubject: Cloaked in Energy    Cloaked in Energy  Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:40 pm

Sarui Akashiya
Cloaked in Energy  Sarui_10
1-2

Nagasaki is the capital and the largest city of Nagasaki Prefecture on the island of Kyūshū in Japan. Nagasaki was founded by the Portuguese in the 16th century. It was formerly part of Nishisonogi District. It was a center of Portuguese and European influence in the 16th through 19th centuries. Nagasaki was home to a major Imperial Japanese Navy base during the First Sino-Japanese War and Russo-Japanese War. During World War II, the atomic bombings of Hiroshima and Nagasaki made Nagasaki the second and, to date, last city in the world to be subject to nuclear attack. The place had always been overrun by Radioactive Hollows with mutated Abilities. It was rather troublesome to fight hollows of this Caliber, But, Nothing to fret over thats for sure. Appearing in the Senkaimon that resided about 100 Ken from the epicenter of the City, Sarui Akashiya, the Rokubantai Taichou had been out and about looking for a Defected member of the Gotei. The Man was part of his squad, and There is one thing that Sarui doesn't like, That was betrayal. As the doors of the Senkaimon close behind him, Sarui looks around at the once flourishing city, Now a wasteland in some areas. Placing his right hand in the bangs of his White Hair, He plays with them softly before saying aloud to himself.

"Now, where did you go fool..."

Sarui's orders was to bring the man back alive, unless forced otherwise with a Confrontation. Although, He didn't really see that happening. Every Shinigami knew that Sarui Akashiya was a Dangerous man to cross. Not because he had a Scary Demeanor, Or because he had a Scary way of talking, No, It was because of his Mastery over the Hakuda Style: The Gentle Fist. This is a form of hand-to-hand combat used and Created by Sarui Akashiya- Mastered by him for Hundreds of Years. It inflicts internal damage through attacking the body's Pressure point Circulation system, subsequently injuring organs which are closely intertwined with the area of the network which has been struck. To do this, the user surgically injects a certain amount of their own Reiatsu into the opponent's Reiatsu pathway system Via there Pressure points, causing damage to surrounding organs due to their proximity to the Reiatsu circulatory system. Even the slightest tap can cause severe internal damage, hence the name "gentle" fist. Targeting the Pressure point with Enhanced Strikes can enhance the havoc and control The Gentle Fist practitioner can impose upon an opponent's Reiatsu network. These special nodes, 385 in total, are key gate keeping interceptions in the Rendering of the Enemy body to Fluctuate Their reiatsu and disrupt it- Allowing foes with Extremely high Reiatsu Still be on edge due to his Daunting Hakuda. The ability to inflict severe internal trauma with minimal external force, combined with Reiatsu network manipulation, makes the Gentle Fist the most reputable and fearsome Hakuda style known in all of Seireitei. If The Fugitive had any smarts, he wouldn't Fire back to begin with. Sarui then got a trace of man's Reiatsu, It wasn't Far at all. He then said softly.

"Gotcha..."

Shunpoing from position with unprecedented Speed, Sarui appears on a Lamp post about Seven Feet behind his Target- Landing on his toes softly and as quietly as Possible. Thank god it was night time as the streets of Nagasaki were almost as dead as a Graveyard. His grey eyes were then shifted towards the frantically running shinigami- It was almost comical, But more so sad. Watching him run away, Sarui blinks once before his Grey eyes were then shifted into a Pure White. It was then that he Activated his Byakugan Ability. He then muttered under his breath at a Low docile tone of voice.

"
Megane shōjun-gu.."

This is the Second Ability of Byakugan is a degree of telescopic sight. The distance and the degree of telescopic sight varies from person to person, and can be improved. Sarui is now able to see an area of 60 Meters Ahead of himself- Way more distance that he'll ever need before Catching up with him. Looking at his back pocket, The Hands of God notice a piece of paper that hung aimlessly out. That's why he fled, He stole Top Secret documents- Makes sense, But Foolish. The Man got about 20 more yards before Sarui decided enough was enough. Shunpoing from the lamp post, He appears in front of The former 4th seat Shinigami of the Rokubantai. With his Face slightly hidden from the Black Cloak that resided on his body, The Hands of God lifts his arms as his Reiatsu then seemingly Calms to a Soft embrace around them. The Man attempts to plea to his former Captain before Sarui Cuts him off with a sudden movement of his arm- The movement made the man Shiver in fear, But then Made him Run towards him with his zanpakuto drawn and ready. Lunging towards him as well, The Captain scoffed.

"Pathetic...Know your place..
Hakke Kūshō"

This technique is similar in practice to Eight Trigrams: Palms Revolving Heaven, but has a specific target rather than a general area. To perform it, Sarui can precisely pinpoint the enemy's vital points with the Byakugan and releases a high-speed palm thrust. A "vacuum shell" compressed usingthe Gentle Fist in Gestalt with Reiatsu is formed to attack the opponent's vitals from a distance, blowing them off their feet with tremendous force before they even notice they were hit- The force of this attack is about Five times stronger then Bakudo Number One Sho, And Can inflict damage if placed correctly. Sarui Directed it at his Ribcage as it Crumbled under the weight of the attack- Didn't even stand a Chance. The man's body Fell to the ground as Sarui stands next to it, Knelling down and taking the document that was rightfully his. Turning around slowly, The Rokubantai Taichou mumbles.

"Waste of my time..."

Back to top Go down
Silim
SEELE 01
Silim

Cloaked in Energy  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cloaked in Energy    Cloaked in Energy  Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 02, 2011 2:19 pm

[Azure Flame Kite]

A desolate world, without life or joy. This was what remained of the human world in this time... But at least one being didn't care for either side of the eternal conflict and struggle. As a few straggling Hollows sniffed the Captain and were quick to turn tail, they passed by that individual - neither paid attention to the other, until one of the Hollows tried to slip into Hueco Mundo. A slashing noise, blood splattering. The sound of the spraying liquid was almost sickening, as two evil spirits fell to the ground, cut into pieces - and the patchwork-looking young man responsible seemingly not even caring for what he just did. Some of the blood was on his clothing, even his face that also seemed stitched together - but the shining bright eye that was revealed didn't look at anything here.

"Ah..."

Not even saying anything, the strange fellow floated away. He had a different destination... Someone had just passed through a Senkaimon into this desolate land. Unfortunately for that person, doing something like that was like painting a big target onto the own forehead while this strange, zombie-like being was near.

Because he was none other than Azure Flame Kite, the ancient protector of the Guardian Beast Lands, an overseer over the boundaries between dimensions. To pass through them was a dire crime in his mind - a mind devoid of all emotions. As he felt the source of the offender draw closer, the apathically slow being was suddenly a whole lot faster - and without much of a delay, appeared right infront of the Shinigami-Captain, like a ghost or actual zombie. The strange, apathic breathing heard from him, without any words, really didn't help the cause either.
The blades he had formerlly used had been stored away, but the fresh blood was still visible on the ragged, orange outfit. Raising his right hand, a bracelet appeared around it - or at least it LOOKED like a free-floating bracelet. This corrupted, twisted artifact was the Twilight Bracelet, an artifact that allowed Azure Flame Kite to absorb energy and 'data' of the mind from anyone unfortunate enough to fall victim to the rays sent out by it. An 'eye' appeared in the middle of the bracelet, as it unmistakenly charged up for an attack, the single 'petals' floating around it like a ring.
As the 'petals' snapped forward and unleashed a sudden beam of multiple, smaller beams, all apparently sprouts of the eye in the middle, the Shinigami-captain would undoubtedly at least know that this thing was not a Shinigami. But would he be able to figure out he was facing one of the incredibly rare Undead, who apparently attacked him without reason? And would he be able to find a way to block off this ray of absorbtion, or simply evade it and allow the dying Shinigami behind him to fall victim to this devastating blow?
Back to top Go down
Tsukuyomi

Tsukuyomi

Cloaked in Energy  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cloaked in Energy    Cloaked in Energy  Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 04, 2011 3:43 pm

Sarui Akashiya
Cloaked in Energy  9d40e111
1-2

So ridiculous. Sarui brushed the strands of white hair out of his line of sight before sighing softly. A ten minute mission for a low life that is too Pathetic to kill. He was told to bring him back alive, But, Sarui didn't feel like dragging him all the way back to Seireitei- He got what he wanted, that was good enough for him. Getting about Fifteen feet away from the tarnished Shinigami, An unusual being appeared before him- Sarui instantly backed his right foot in a defensive manner. His pure white eyes begins examining the person's appearance- His decrepit body was definitely not shinigami nor vizard. Sarui couldn't place his mind on what this "thing" was as his eyes were then fixated on a Bracelet on his arm- Seemingly charging power for an attack. Not good. The being then shot forth the attack with daunting speed at the Sixth Division Captain. His first thought would be to just Shunpo out of the way, Unscathed- Although, That's not the Case when There's an "Innocent man" Behind him. Shifting his Byakugan Ability instantly from Megane shōjun-gu to Hōgan Shiryoku, Sarui Judges the distance between him, The shinigami and the attack before moving into action; The first ability called Hogan Shiyoku is the most simple ability of the Byakugan gives the user a near 360º field of vision. The only exception is one blind spot at the back of the neck above the third Thoracic Vertebra in his back. This Gives Sarui the Inert advantage on trying to be flanked.

"Tch, Shit. Way of Onmitsu, 5th of the Shihō: Enjo"

An Ability that he was taught from Soi fon within the days of the Nibantai. It allows for a movement at Intense speed and Precision footwork for a Creation of a Perfect Clone to Fight along side him much like a Gelemos Sonido- While Using this Stepping Technique, All Way of Onmitsu are rendered Inactive Until the Clone Fades from too much Damage intake or reiatsu depletion. This Clone is Controlled and created by his Reiatsu, meaning it Can attack on its own; It Can Only Last for Four Posts and Requires a five Post Cool down time. As the Clone stayed put and Took the damage from the Data drain, Sarui himself Shunpo'd towards the shinigami, picking him up and Taking him away from the scene. The Clone then fell from the attack, Dissipating into reiatsu- It must of been quite power. Sarui put the shinigami down about 40 feet away before scoffing towards the idiot that he just saved- However, More important things are at hand. Shunpoing back to the Decrepit being, Sarui could be seen with Cracking his knuckles, One by one with a defining "Crush". Holding his hands up in his Gentle Fist Style, Sarui mutters.

"What are you ? You can't be a Shinigami, Vizard or even a Hollow...Don't even have the same Reiatsu origin as hollows."

Sarui slides his right foot forward slowly before Lunging swiftly towards the seemingly "Dead" Being. Side stepping to the right, Sarui waves his hand up, Backward, and then Pushing forward as he creates another "vacuum shell" compressed attack using the Gentle Fist. In Gestalt with Reiatsu, The Attack is formed and forced towards the Assailant's Ribcage from a distance of 3 Feet, Attempting to blowing them off their feet with tremendous force before they even notice they were hit- The force of this attack is about Five times stronger then Bakudo Number One Sho, And Can inflict damage if placed correctly. Sarui is able to use this ability in a standardized way, Allowing him to essentially use a Concussive blast with every strike. If that didn't hit his intented target, Sarui landed on the ground on the man's Right flank before Holding out his right hand- A Swelling blue energy begins to form in his palm as Sarui said sternly.

"Hado No Sanjuusan: Sokatsui!"

Sōkatsui is primarily used for offense. The practitioner aims the palm of his/her hand at the target then generates a torrent of blue spiritual energy and fires it at said target. The energy moves like a direct blast or a large wave of energy depending on the amount of power placed into it. Sarui was just using this level of Hado to see what this Man was capable of. Whether or not the man survived the hado was the least of Sarui's concern- He did mess with him anyway.

Back to top Go down
Silim
SEELE 01
Silim

Cloaked in Energy  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cloaked in Energy    Cloaked in Energy  Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:04 pm

[center][Azure Flame Kite]

His target moved, but Azure Flame Kite still hit something. The clone made by the fast Shinigami got utterly devastated by the beams of light from the Bracelet of Twilight, but what was even more, it seemed to literally burst into tiny bits of Reiatsu, before they got drawn into the right arm and finally the entire body of the patchwork-Undead. The energy used to create this clone that the Captain made to protect the 'innocent' Shinigami was now completely absorbed by the Undead - not a good sign, but the instantenous destruction of the clone with the absorbtion made it clear that this bracelet was very destructive and dangerous. However, since it was only a clone, it lacked 'knowledge', so the secondary ability - to look into the mind of the victim and to steal from their memories - did not go into effect. It was merely a powerboost for Azure Flame Kite, as his 'enemy' returned to the scene.
"...Ah..." It had no meaning for him - to save others. He was a being made to kill and destroy, to carry out a single mission, so he lacked the understanding for something like 'duty' or 'humanity'. While the Captain was disgruntled by the fact that he had to rescue a useless person, Kite did not even understand the principe of rescuing someone.

"What are you ? You can't be a Shinigami, Vizard or even a Hollow...Don't even have the same Reiatsu origin as hollows."

No answer followed his question, but it also didn't seem like he expected one. The Undead was indeed capable of speech, but only in single, hard to understand words, and even those were reserved for rare times. The first of the Undead, as the enemy cracked his knuckles, grippd his hands tightly - tightly around the handles of two black shortswords that materialized out of a sudden burst of azure flames around his arms. Still, lacking the knowledge he would have from hitting the actual enemy with Data Drain, his senses kicked in too late to realize that a nearly invisible attack headed straight for him.
"Kah...!"
Stumbling back half a step, the pain held no meaning for Azure. The damage would hinder him over time, so he would try to avoid further exposure to it - and like any normal warrior, embedded the sensation of the directly scored hit and the building up to it in his memory, as to not fall prey to it another time. As the Shinigami appeared right besides him, the Undead had no time to evade - so he counter-attacked instead.

As the flames of the kido weiled up, blue flames also erupted around the right arm and blade of the zombified warrior. This was the 'Azure Flame' for which he was titled, the power that had no focal point and didn't feel like any of the widely known races - if his opponent had ever heard of the legends surrounding the Undead, then he would surely soon realize that he was fighting a rumored creature.
Ripping his arm upwards in response to the blue-fire kido, a 'slicer' made out of glistening fire shot from both the strangely shaped shortsword and the arm of the Undead, and with what sounded like a battle-cry, the Kido and the fire cancelled each other out.
Then, in a motion that looked like a mix of falling forward and turning sideways, it was actually a sudden dash towards the Captain right besides him. His arms crossed infront of the chest now, blue fire surrounded the Undead like a cloak. Aiming to nearly ram right into the enemy, Azure Flame Kite slashed away from his body with both blades, unleashing a wave of fire together with him to burn his enemy into a crisp. Even if he had no emotions and was nothing but a doll - never would he overlook the crime of distorting the border between dimensions.
Back to top Go down
Tsukuyomi

Tsukuyomi

Cloaked in Energy  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cloaked in Energy    Cloaked in Energy  Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 08, 2011 2:01 pm

Sarui Akashiya

1-2

No Response. Not like he expected one anyway. His pure white eyes were fixated on the fact that the decrepit being took the Seemingly invisible hit with little shown damage- Quite Resilient. Just as Sarui was firing his Kido towards the being, His shifted his Byakugan's ability from Hōgan Shiryoku back to Megane shōjun-gu- His Second Ability of the Byakugan which is a degree of telescopic sight. The distance and the degree of telescopic sight varies from person to person, and can be improved. Sarui is able to see an area of 60 Meters Ahead of himself. Sarui can only use his Telescopic vision in a Linear Sight with his eyes alone, He can't use a Hybrid of his Hōgan Shiryoku. His eyes then gain fine detail of the weapons the monster summoned for himself. Triple bladed weapons, Almost like the Legend of the Undead- No. It couldn't be. Sarui couldn't be fighting an Undead, A being that isn't even technically suppose to exist at all. With this new perplexing notion in his mind, Sarui's Kido was then cancelled by a force of Azure flames. Narrowing his eyes towards the zombie-like creature, Sarui saw it Twist his body upside down before Lunging Directly at him- An unusual lunge stance at the very least. In response, Sarui reached behind himself with both hands before Grabbing a hold of his Two Kodachi's and Jumping backward from the Sword strike.

"Faster then I thought..."

Swinging his Swords in front of himself Quickly, Sarui managed to block the Wave of Azure Flames that came towards him. Sarui kept the Wave of Flames at bay for about 7 Seconds, Fueling reiatsu into his Swords to strengthen his Defense before Diverging it to the right aimlessly- An Explosion being created as the azure flames met the ground. Taking a short breath, Sarui spins his Zanpakuto in each hand once to gain a backwards grip- His reiatsu Raises in response as well before He mutters softly.

"If your truly an Undead, I can't hold back against you. Prepare to feel pain beyond any death. Kōhai,
Hōfuku"

Each Kodachi transforms into a gauntlet instantly covering each hand up to his Elbow. The material of the gauntlet resembles the same white gold as the blade- On the forearm part of his Weapon lays 40 Cm Blade that Curves inward. Onyx details cover the knuckles, wrist and finger nails of each. On both gloves there is a large onyx like semi-sphere on the back of each hand. The left glove has a glowing Hexagon within a circle on it; The right glove has a Octagon within a circle on it. Throwing his hands up in his Jūkenpō Stance, Sarui slid his right foot forward before pumping reiatsu into his legs and building Reshi under his feet to Expel himself forward into a swift Shunpo. Appearing in front of the "Undead" at a Low stance- His right hand planted on the ground with his left arm held out to the side, Sarui attempts a backward spinning leg sweep with his left leg. Even if that didn't strike true, Sarui would then after the spin launch himself upwards 5 Feet and Spin downwards with an Axe kick of Daunting Speed at The Undead as he mutters in a Serious manner.

"Let's go..."

This Battle has just begun and Sarui has not been fooling around at all. If someone apposes him in battle, He will do everything in his power to stop them- To show them they are just fools with a false Bravado. Even though This being didn't have one, Sarui wasn't one to run from a fight.

Back to top Go down
Silim
SEELE 01
Silim

Cloaked in Energy  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cloaked in Energy    Cloaked in Energy  Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 11, 2011 5:59 pm

[center][Azure Flame Kite]

The ancient hero watched intensionally while he waited for his flames to consume the enemy, but no such luck. His eyes, burning with the anger of millions of souls forever lost to the Azure Flames, knew no surprise, though. The Undead had not expected the instant survival of the enemy, but it also lacked the ability to show surprise on the face, so it was impossible to determine clearly at this point in time - was the zombie-like warrior anticipating the fight, or simply emotionless? And why was he attacking in the first place? There had been no open reasons - besides opening the Senkaimon-Gate.
Kite felt the sudden surge of Reiatsu, as his enemy deflected the burst of his trademark fire only to unleash the power of a Zanpakuto. Yes, he was indeed facing an Undead, but also an Undead not capable of speaking and thus confirming - the worst kind of meeting with a race that had fewer members than any other. Both combatants were adept in the art of close-quarter combat, it seemed, but while Azure focused more on wide-scale attacks, his enemy seemed a lot more focused. Still having his three-bladed swords folded together into two 'normal' short-swords, he needed to find a weakness in the technique of his enemy... Even if it meant taking alot of damage in the process.

As the first lower swooping kick was executed, Kite once again proved that his speed was not to be underestimated. Jumping upwards a bit by pulling his legs up, the Undead simply free-floated in the air to avoid a loss in balance - while his right shortsword disappeared again to make room for the dreadfull weapon the Captain had seen before. The Twilight Bracelet began shining and charging up, and as Kite's feet touched the earth again, a dropkick was nearly instantly executed from above. Being hit by that without stopping it could easily crush the Undead into the ground and disable his charging up 'Data Drain' attack, so instead, with a small 'eruption' of blue flames, Kite raised his left shortsword, the triple-bladed nature of the sword revealing by 'snapping' into position. With a loud clang of metal screaming, the kick hit the broad side of the sword - the shock sent through it was enough to shake up the left arm of the Undead quite a bit. Azure would not be able to use his full strength with it for a short time for sure.
However, knocking one arm nearly out did not help against the charging up bracelet. As the Captain was still in mid-air, Kite of the Azure Flame made his signature fire appear, in an attempt to engful the enemy and bind him in place. In short time, the bracelet would be ready to fire, even though the charge now did take a lot longer than before, as he was not solely focused on using it.
"Must... destroy...."
Were those... words? More like whispers, it was questionable if the Captain would be able to even make them out against the strange groans and breathing sounds of the weird creature.
Back to top Go down
Tsukuyomi

Tsukuyomi

Cloaked in Energy  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cloaked in Energy    Cloaked in Energy  Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 11, 2011 11:34 pm

Sarui Akashiya

1-2

Damn, No such luck with that leg sweep- No matter. As Sarui came down from his Axe strike, It made a loud crash as it made contact with his Sword. Once again, the "undead" shows that he isn't extremely slow due to his appearance. Sarui's pale white eyes were examining his body quite intently before Quickly noticing his Right Blade vanished- Not good at all. As it disappeared, the same daunting bracelet that fired that attack not too long ago came back to the forefront; The particles once again charging for another attempt. Sarui knew he was in a perplexing situation, There wasn't a lot of time for a strategy to be put into action, So, Sarui made something up on the fly- Hoping that it would work by some rare chance. Noticing the Weapon charge, Sarui springs upward in a Spinning Dismount before as he takes the second Spin, His eyes are then fixated on the Azure Flames attempting to Engulf him- Jesus, Can't catch a break today. Sarui then instantly expelled reiatsu out of every single "port" in his body, extending his hands to the utmost capacity before Muttering.

"
Hakkeshō Kaiten"

This technique utilizes the Reiatsu control gained through Gentle Fist training to release a huge
amount of Reiatsu from all the Reaistu points on the user's body. It is also a defensive manoeuvr to compensate for the Byakugan's blind spot as the released Reiatsu is able block Most attacks on the user. After releasing Reiatsu from every Pressure point in his body, the user then spins rapidly to parry the Flames and expel them outward, both creating a rotating shield of Reiatsu around themselves and tossing away any nearby attackers- The rotation speed of this Ability is generally 25 Rotation to 100 rotations, More Rotations means higher reiatsu Output; Sarui rotated about 50 times as he made an Perfect Sphere. This technique is only effective when rotating, since the Reiatsu itself is not enough to stop a physical attack thus if He cannot spin, Sarui becomes vulnerable. Although, That was not the case, Sarui was successful on expelling the flames away to a point before falling backwards swiftly; His Feet catching some reshi under them, allowing him to escape in a swift shunpo appearing 8 feet in front him. Even though it seemed he escaped that with no repercussions what so ever, Sarui sustained slight burns on his torso, He winced slightly before hardening his gaze once again. Sarui waved his left hand to the side aimlessly as he looks upon the Undead commenting on the certain ordeal.

"Your more clever then I thought. Seems like you have reflexes of a veteran."

He thought that he wasn't going to get a rebuttal from the creature. Gaining his usual lunge position, Sarui was about to continue the battle before under the Breathing and moans, He heard words- The very first he heard from this "Undead".

"Must...Destroy"

Must Destroy. What was this creatures purpose ? Why must he destroy Sarui ? What did he do to aggravate him so to want nothing but chaos and Bedlam ? Whatever it was, Sarui knew he wasn't going to get an answer from him. Shaking his head at that sudden burst of speech, Sarui focused once again towards his intended target. That one ability of his seems to have a longer charge time than before- That could be good for the time being. He knew a flank attack with that Daunting ability might be fatal, So with good reason, He once again shifted his Byakugan from his Telescopic sight back to his encompassed sight. With his Flanks at least Monitored, Sarui was ready to execute his counterattack. Gripping onto the ground beneath his feet, Sarui quickly darted from his position, His Fists held in front of his person. Appearing on the Undead's Left flank, Sarui planted his right foot before springing towards him as Threw a Left Hook towards the creatures Jaw. During the follow through of the punch hit or miss, He then Spun around and jumped, Directing an Excellent Heel kick towards his left side of his head; Sarui's Right hand was held backward until He spun forward to kick at his head, Allowing an opening to "push" his hand forward releasing another Concussive Blast at Close range towards his chest.

"Arg! Dodge this !"

Sarui was expelling a bit more reiatsu than normal- But, Its alright. Sarui just needs to incapacitate him long enough for him to prove his point. The night was getting into deeper dusk as all that could be heard was raging winds from swift movements and explosions from One caliber to the next. The heat of battle. So loud.
Back to top Go down
Silim
SEELE 01
Silim

Cloaked in Energy  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cloaked in Energy    Cloaked in Energy  Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 18, 2011 4:42 am

[Azure Kite]

The enemy of the Undead warrior was quick, he had to give him that. But also strong, as he deflected the Azure Flames - that fire was quite a bit stronger than natural fire, so it was no small feat indeed. A Captain? Most likely, yes. However, apart from gauging strength, the word had no meaning for Azure Kite. He simply wanted to destroy and kill him as soon as he could, and return to his sleep and wandering between worlds. These living things and souls terrified him, as he charged more energy into his Twilight Bracelet. Slight burns on the enemy so far - a start. But, the Undead had taken some damage himself, so he could not yet rest easy. A hit with his Data Drain would surely give him a slight edge, but scoring said hit was not easy.
Thankfully, the Captain first attacked from the left. A straight attack at Azure Kite's face - this would hurt like a bitch if it hit, and his maneuverability was lowered from having the bracelet out. Raising the hand with the one Empty Sky three-bladed sword still intact, fist met steel, crashing. Those punches were easily able to not get his hands cut apart, since the enemy had a high spiritual pressure.
After the initial clash, while the Shinigami was spinning for his next move, Kite literally left the ground - floating on spiritual particles and azure fire. With the kick aimed for the head, and the blades still lower from having blocked the punch, normally it would be impossible to deflect it as well - reflexes did not mean much if all energy was currently used elsewhere. Yes, the Captain was already using a hard pressing attack - but Azure Kite was not stupid. He appeared mindless, and lacked emotions - but not sense of strategy. Thanks to the three-sided blade, one of the parts was pointing straight 'up' from where he had blocked the attack from 'below' with the middle one. Thus, while the eruption of the clash shook his arm and forced it out of the way now, he evaded getting a large concussion of having his head smashed by the strength of the martial artist.
And then came what Kite had actually... Aimed for. The 'strategy' he had in his mind. Without any way to block it, the concussive blast ruptured against the chest. Flying backwards, his legs only following a short-time after the upper body, it really looked like he had just been hit by a truck - but the right arm was the problem.

It was raised straight upwards, and the petals of the bracelet opened up. Against the pain and damage by getting kicked, his silent, almost unheard voice was audible.
"Data...Drain..."
A strange charging sound ended. And with it, the shooting sound and agonizing one of the beams of light firing forward. Should a hit actually be scored or his enemy at least get scratched, the stream of 'data' would absorb all damage done by it's 'sucking' property and give the energy to Azure Kite, even if not in full, making him able to heal. But also, if this attack hit, his mind would 'download' the information the captain had stored in his head - and besides knowledge of fighting style and hints of techniques - not the full information, of course - the memories of the one would be collected in. Nothing would be missing, no - but he would still feel the pain of loss without losing.
But of course, to drain, he had to hit. Even just a scratch would suck a little out - but should the beam be evaded again, it would just hit the landscape, giving only minimal energy to Azure Kite, almost a waste of time and technique use. As the beam fired, the abrupt backwards flight of the Undead stopped in a cloud of azure flames shot from his back and left hand.
Back to top Go down
Tsukuyomi

Tsukuyomi

Cloaked in Energy  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cloaked in Energy    Cloaked in Energy  Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 25, 2011 12:46 pm

Sarui Akashiya
||1-2||

This was getting more intense by the second, Sarui's gaze narrowed slightly to the responses of the seemingly "Dead" Warrior. Once again, He proved himself to be a highly adept fighter, not completely brainless as his appearance would depict. As his fist met his blade, a massive crash sound could be heard for what seemed to be miles. Damn, quick enough to block the punch to his face. As he jumped in the air, His roundhouse kick met the blade of his weapon once more- Swift. However, As he spun around for the roundhouse kick, His concussive blast of the Hakke Kūshō pile-drove itself directly into his chest, sending him flying backward. Another quick hit with the Gentle fist. The "Zombie" was sent flying for about 2-4 meters before bracing his flight with azure flames and holding up the petal Cannon once more at The Hands of God. The sound that was coming for said weapon was quieted for the time being as the Beam suddenly shot out towards Sarui at Daunting speeds- Shit. Landing on the ground with little time to even shunpo before the Blast was about to make contact with Sarui, The rokubantai Taichou Held up his arms before being shouting.

"
Chikyū"

This allows him to use the stored energy within his body to increase his defensive Capability for Embracing an Oncoming attack. The Energy is seen to in a Aura around his body, It then solidifies on contact with the attack before dissipating afterwards. The Defensive Capabilities are 5x that of Sarui's actual defense- Which is high enough to stop med-high Level attack. This has a two post cool down before being able to be used again. The beam then doesn't Explode on Sarui, It literally pierced his body, shattered his Shikai to a definitely weaker state than before as the Beam then went back directly into the "zombie". What just actually happened ? His Zanpakuto felt weaker than it once was about five seconds ago. He then instantly fell to one knee, looking up at the "undead" being before him. What the hell was that ? Sarui was perplexed at the notion of what actually happened. He used his Zanpakuto to attempt to defense against the attack with no luck what so ever. Sarui's zanpakuto was a Enhancement type of weapon, Meaning, He boosted his Defense at the last possible moment before impact. If he didn't do that, He would be in some serious trouble.
He stood up slowly, Looking at "man" Before him as he attempted to shrug off the attack. Sarui stood up straight, Placing his right hand on his left shoulder, Rolling it slowly to try and gain movement to the best of his abilities.

"What the hell did you do to me ?"

He attempted to Harden his stance, to gain one of someone who wasn't clearly a bit injured. Placing his hands in front of himself in his Gentle fist style, Sarui then Began to run at the "undead". Being about Five feet away from him, Sarui thn bent his knees to Leap forward at him, Throwing a Right handed hook towards his face- Quickly following that with a swift Elbow of the same arm the other way. Even if those attacks didn't strike true, Sarui would then Land on the ground in front of him, Not wasting any time. He places his posture low, Swinging his left leg at his Legs in an effort to sweep him off his feet; His Left hand was placed on the ground as a pivoting element for more stability. After that strike, Sarui came around full circle before placing Almost all of his strength into his left, Raising into a handstand- His right hand was then placed down as well for extra stability. From here, He began to spin and spin and spin, His legs open wide for a Helicopter of attempted hits- About fifteen in total; However, After the second one, Sarui Began to exhaust Reiatsu out of every port of his body. Hakkeshō Kaiten. As he was spinning towards the "undead" with the kicks, Sarui then spins rapidly to parry the attack, both creating a rotating shield of Reiatsu around themselves and tossing away any nearby attackers- The rotation speed of this Ability is generally 25 Rotations to 150 Rotations, More Rotations means higher reiatsu Output, But is stronger in Retrospect- He only used 50 rotations. The user can also actively control the size and power of the sphere to suit the situation. Even though This ability is mainly used for Defensive purposes, Sarui augmented it slightly to make it have an Offensive Razor property.

"Try This ON!"

After all of that, Even if none of it hit, Sarui would Spring himself into the air about fifteen feet, Looking down on the "Undead" Before him. Nothing was going his way today anymore.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Cloaked in Energy  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cloaked in Energy    Cloaked in Energy  Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Cloaked in Energy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Blazing Souls RPF :: Earth :: Japan :: Nagasaki-
Jump to: