Bleach: Blazing Souls RPF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Staff

Admins

Global Moderators

Moderators

Top posters
Pockeh
Bleed Just Like Me [Archer vs Gilgamesh] I_vote_lcapBleed Just Like Me [Archer vs Gilgamesh] I_voting_barBleed Just Like Me [Archer vs Gilgamesh] I_vote_rcap 
PHANTAS-MOON
Bleed Just Like Me [Archer vs Gilgamesh] I_vote_lcapBleed Just Like Me [Archer vs Gilgamesh] I_voting_barBleed Just Like Me [Archer vs Gilgamesh] I_vote_rcap 
Silim
Shirou Emiya
Kenshin
Ravana
Ankh
Kitty
Tsukuyomi
Tatsuki_Arisawa
Organizations

Templates
Arrancar Template
Hollow Template
Human Template
Mod Soul Template
NPC Template
Quincy Template
Shinigami Template
Suguira Template
Undead Template
Vizard Template
Quick-Links
The Rules
Canon Characters
Power Tier
The Application Checklist
Face Claims List
Tier Listings
Latest topics
» Digimon Kids in America
Bleed Just Like Me [Archer vs Gilgamesh] Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 10, 2016 6:54 pm by Ankh

» KV Claims
Bleed Just Like Me [Archer vs Gilgamesh] Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 27, 2012 2:03 pm by KV

» Gray Fullbuster WiP
Bleed Just Like Me [Archer vs Gilgamesh] Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 21, 2012 1:29 pm by chriskris

» Cloaked in Energy
Bleed Just Like Me [Archer vs Gilgamesh] Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 25, 2011 12:46 pm by Tsukuyomi

» Frozen Feelings
Bleed Just Like Me [Archer vs Gilgamesh] Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 23, 2011 7:12 am by Silim

» Bleed Just Like Me [Archer vs Gilgamesh]
Bleed Just Like Me [Archer vs Gilgamesh] Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:32 am by Shirou Emiya

» What a Day [Private]
Bleed Just Like Me [Archer vs Gilgamesh] Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:45 pm by Main Admin

» Beatrice [Magus Sugiura] [FINISHED]
Bleed Just Like Me [Archer vs Gilgamesh] Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 19, 2011 4:52 pm by Silim

» Sugiura Clan Rankings
Bleed Just Like Me [Archer vs Gilgamesh] Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:02 am by Shirou Emiya

» Gilgamesh-The King of Heroes
Bleed Just Like Me [Archer vs Gilgamesh] Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 15, 2011 4:14 am by Shirou Emiya

Affiliates
free forum

Bleed Just Like Me [Archer vs Gilgamesh]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Silim
SEELE 01
Silim

Bleed Just Like Me [Archer vs Gilgamesh] Empty
PostSubject: Bleed Just Like Me [Archer vs Gilgamesh]   Bleed Just Like Me [Archer vs Gilgamesh] Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 04, 2011 4:07 pm

[Archer]

White sands, as far as all horizons could stretch out. The cold light of the moon in the sky, the reflection of dark shadows who lurked in the forest below - this world was desolute of all good, of all life. This was a desert made out of the essence of death itself, Hueco Mundo - the closest thing you could find to hell without going through the actual gates of hell, from which there was no return. Normally, nearly nothing dared to traverse the upper levels of this land - but today, it was swarming with creatures, at least in this area. A lone being here was not a Hollow - he was a Sugiura, a Magus - and someone lost in time itself.

"Tch... I didn't expect this many."

He only came here to save a group of people he saw getting attacked. To save twenty human lives, he would eradicate these hundreds of Hollow lives without any remorse or regret. This was the way of the hero he had chosen - kill the ones you don't side with, save those on your side. The only way a hero could act without making a fool out of himself, yet it was so cruel that it nearly made him cry a silent tear - but his tears had long since stopped.

"Guess I don't really have a choice, huh?"

The first beings lached out at the warrior clad in black armor and a red cloak. The white hair flowed in the air, as he jumped gracefully over the first Hollow - in his hands, he held what could only be described as a streamlined, black bow. Pulling the string, two arrows made out of spiritual metal pinned the first attacker into the sand of the desert. As if the blood that dyed the white sands red was the starting signal, hundreds of Hollows began launching themselves at the lone warrior, who was an existance that shouldn't be possible.

"I am the bone of my sword."

It was impossible, for someone normal, to just fight all these things off without any emotion - but not for the red knight, not for Archer. Kicking one of the beasts to the side, shooting another one, he was a whirlwind of death, before he suddenly put his bow away - in each hand, out of nowhere, he held a sword. One white, one black. Cutting his way out of the horde, he twisted around in the air, throwing both blades right into the mass of bodies. The bow reappeared in his hands at the same time.

"I'll make this quick."

The next sound was... terrifying. It was like lightning, crackling electricity, but in a way lower tone. The energy of his magic swirled around the hand pulling the string - the warrior was about to unleash an unstoppable force.

"Cadal..bolg!"

This was... no arrow. it was a spiraling sword, twisted into the form of an arrow, glowing like a bright red sun on the setting dawn. As this arrow left the string, Archers stance relaxed itself. Folding his bow into a smaller form, stashing it on his hip, the hero of justice turned away from the field even before it hit. As Cadalbolg unleashed it's terrible curse of destruction, a dome of fire, red and black energy ripped a hole into the White Desert, eradicating more Hollows than a normal Shinigami during his entire life.
Back to top Go down
Shirou Emiya
SEELE 03
Shirou Emiya

PostSubject: Re: Bleed Just Like Me [Archer vs Gilgamesh]   Bleed Just Like Me [Archer vs Gilgamesh] Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:11 am

Bleed Just Like Me [Archer vs Gilgamesh] Gilgamesh-fate

|||Gilgamesh|||

Bleed Just Like Me [Archer vs Gilgamesh] Gil15Bleed Just Like Me [Archer vs Gilgamesh] Gil17Bleed Just Like Me [Archer vs Gilgamesh] Gil18

An unusual dissonance was felt 100 meter's from the location of a golden proportioned body standing within the beginning of the desert. Golden Armor, Spiky-hair akin to that of a demon, and a punishing gaze, this countenance belonged to no one else but the King of Heroes, Gilgamesh. Those red eyes haughtily stared down at the victim's that suffered defeat by his powerful ‘Gate of Babylon’. This was the ultimate arsenal, with a wholesome amount of treasure's gathered from all places in the world. Sword's, Spear's, even something as trivial as wine, was placed within the treasury of the great king. However, just now, he experienced a dissonance and a familiar destruction in the far off distance — Caladbolg. The famous demonic sword possessed by Ireland's hero, Fergus Mac Roich. There should only be one version of this sword, and by deduction, that should indeed be the weapon stored within his 'Gate of Babylon'. So why did the haughty king, feel such a familiarity with Archer's destructive arrow from this long distance?; n one could tell for sure, Gilgamesh decided to meet the individual, from which he felt the strong amount of spiritual energy, and the even stronger explosion released from his arrow. a distance of 100 meter's would in theory, usually be long for a human, But for a spirit such as Gilgamesh, a distance of such length was a small matter. After having pinpointed the spiritual energy emitting from Archer's location within this long sandy expanse, Gilgamesh disappeared as though he were a blur, only to reappear within the radius of the Red knight. Now, only six meter's were between the red knight and the golden knight. Gilgamesh knew of no such man within the rank's of Heroism's Espada, his clothing was far too elaborate to be possessed by the Espada. He only knew of three special warrior's beside himself, who were allied with Heroism. Again, none of them wore clothing, nor resembled this man. In short, he was nothing more then a stranger, saving the lives of other's in this desert.

With his arm's crossed, the red pair of ruby-like eye's were now placed on Archer. Judging by the similar spiritual pressure, these two were clearly of the same race. However, Archer's form of combat differed from the very core. As far as position's go, Gilgamesh had blocked the way of the red knight without an ounce of remorse or care. A lowly mongrel does not deserve respect or escape from this desert. Gilgamesh looked onto the distance, discerning that the large explosion of erratic energy was still going on, even now. "Hpmh...in all of my year's...i'd never thought i'd see a Faker. Honestly i thought your kind died out with time " Gilgamesh came to that conclusion without glossing over the details. He should possesses Caladbolg, that weapon should be owned solely by him. Yet that explosion was the same as his own Caladbolg. Though the core of the attack's, as stated before, differed from their root. Archer's modification with reinforcement allowed for a destructive force. While Gilgamesh's weapon was equally destructive when fired as a bullet and as a sword. The blade of the sword coils into a spiral that can penetrate any target by creating a twisting distortion in space. It is powerful enough to easily break through any and all defense's simply as an aftereffect of it being purposely fired at an area far away from the opponent, and cause a large explosion capable of engulfing a entire cemetery in flames, these flames were abnormal and could only be compared to that of Expoisa in a more simplistic yet compact form. The sword was equally as dangerous as a sword, as it was as a "Bullet". However this unusual dissonance was enough to leave any experienced warrior in awe. Having confirmed that this man was a Magus of the Sugiura, and a faker among all thing's, he wanted nothing more then to have the head of this deplorable copycat.

At Gilgamesh's conclusion, the space around him distorted in a haze― the next instant, the glow of beautiful blades started coming out of the empty space. There are bare blades as well as spears. Each of them is decorated with eye-catching ornaments, and emits a fierce magical power. It is clear they are no common weapons, they were a collection of conceptual weapon's, demonic weapon's, and even model's of sacred's that would later become famous and gifted weapon's. Not just spears and swords. There are axes. Hammers and halberds. Even items with indefinite usage or origin, bladed weaponry with a strange shape. Every single one of them is polished like a mirror, and still has an enormous amount of Reaitsu flowing from them. Not one of them is below the level of a divine mystery... All of them, no exception, are indeed the weapon's that made the King of Heroes transcendent. "Now...Disappear, A faker has no right to intrude upon the Land of the King!" the treasure swords and spears all around him changed direction. Their tip was now fully aiming at the target; that is, Archer. At the snap of a finger, 8 sword's and spear's with a great amount of spiritual energy was fired like bullet's down toward's Archer. Gilgamesh is probably underestimating this man, but that will become a digression the moment he notices the true power of this faker. Yes, Gilgamesh will experience surprise for the first time today. Four sword's met him at the right side in order to seal off movement to the right, and the left was also covered in an instant by the four spear's. How will Archer react to this sudden attack? who would be the next to experience surprise?

Last edited by Shirou Emiya on Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:18 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Silim
SEELE 01
Silim

PostSubject: Re: Bleed Just Like Me [Archer vs Gilgamesh]   Bleed Just Like Me [Archer vs Gilgamesh] Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:19 pm

[Archer]

Golden armor, blonde spiked hair, demonic red eyes... Well, if it wasn't the King of Heroes himself. Archer was surprised to see this demonic warrior of all here - but even though he was irritated by it, he did not show any emotion on his face, remaining cold, serious, almost scorning as per usual. Some had even remarked that he wasn't even able to do a real smile, and the only thing resembling one was a sarcastic grin whenever he made fun of someone. But right now, he really didn't feel like making fun of one of the few men in existance with a real chance to destroy him before he was able to carry out his mission.
Faker.
An old name that he had once recieved... seemed like Gilgamesh found it fitting for him, the red knight with the white hair. Bracing himself, Archers stance changed - it was no longer the almost relaxed one. Instead, both his mind and body tensed up. The white sand around them whispered it's unhearable tale, the moon gave off no single bit of warmth... And then, he saw it. Was it the first time? Or was it the hundreth time? Who exactly knew? Archer himself didn't. He had no recollection of how he had obtained and twisted a copy of Cadalbolg, but there it was, together with Hrunting.
The Gates of Babylon opened, and with it, Archer gazed upon an array of weapons spelling certain doom for anyone unable to counter the countless armaments of the King of Heroes. But today, victory would not come easy for the man twisted by the grail. As weapons pointed at him, Archers grey eyes didn't flinch at all - he closed them only for a brief moment, a moment like blinking.
"Trace, on."
Like the sound of a small shard shattering, Reiatsu flowed through every pore of his body. EMIYA, the heroic spirit that had trained an untalented Magus-body to the utmost maximum, activated his signature magic - as his eyes saw the weapons, he recorded them. Judging their material, conception, structure, age, even the history of every single one, it flooded into him, stored away inside of his mind - inside of the Unlimited Blade Works, they stabbed into the hard ground, to be part of the countless ones he possessed, but never mastered. The Faker just took every single prized posession Gilgamesh had shown - apart from the Hammers, since he was only able to copy bladed weapons.

The sound of bullets was nothing to this ripping through the air. Death was spewing right at him, the hateful gaze of the King of Heroes - but Gilgamesh was in for a surprise.
"Trace, off."
The sound of air being pierced, winds being cut. Steel met steel, shattering sounds everywhere in the air - sparks, as bright as the sun, everywhere aorund him. Heavy winds tried ti rip his cloak, but not even one scratch could be seen - Archer was still standing right where he had been before. Just all of Gilgameshs weapons had pierced into the sand - everywhere around him, in fact. Disipating, the fakes he had just made - copies of each single weapon Gilgamesh had used, fired directly against the original. Breaking apart, the fakes couldn't outlast the originals, but their force was enough to bring them away from their designated target, enough to save Archers life. Then, with a small sound of a hammer hitting steel, blades appeared in Archers hands - Kanshou and Bakuya, white and black blades, adorned with charms able to expell evil spirits.

Without wasting another moment, Archer stepped forward. Though stepping was hardly what it should be called, considering he had just used Reinforcement on his legs - with a powerful kick against the sand, he was running towards Gilgamesh at an amazing speed, the blades risen infront of him in a cross-fashion - he aimed to attack the king directly. With no respect, no little bit of consideration, he now aimed to cut down the golden knight in his path and walk over him.
Back to top Go down
Shirou Emiya
SEELE 03
Shirou Emiya

PostSubject: Re: Bleed Just Like Me [Archer vs Gilgamesh]   Bleed Just Like Me [Archer vs Gilgamesh] Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:54 pm

Bleed Just Like Me [Archer vs Gilgamesh] 75458

|||Gilgamesh|||

Bleed Just Like Me [Archer vs Gilgamesh] Gil15Bleed Just Like Me [Archer vs Gilgamesh] Gil17Bleed Just Like Me [Archer vs Gilgamesh] Gil18

"!!" Gilgamesh definitely experienced surprise. All of his treasured weapon's were evaded without effort. All sword's, spear's, and hammer's missed their target. To prove that no damage was taken, the red knight wasted no time in attacking Gilgamesh in retaliation. Gilgamesh instinctively knew by the chose of sword's, that this man was both an archer and a close combat fighter. Gilgamesh after having been tainted by the grail, and his arrogance reaching new high's beyond all comprehension, lost all forms of close combat. In distance past, Gilgamesh favored close combat when he had nothing else. Even after acquiring 'Gate of Babylon', he still favored fighting at a close range using only one weapon in battle against the appropriate opponent — The King of heroes was undefeated in his time due to using one weapon and favored each sword he collected as though it were his first and only weapon. However, the taint of the grail affected even this form of magnificence. The majestic king felt that it would be a crime to face the meager and weak lowlife's, by fighting at close combat. He felt that he was too great a being to be thrown into a contest of clashing blade's. It was clear simply be the sheer speed and force, that Gilgamesh would be at disadvantage if he fought this man at a close ranger. Suicide, wouldn't have been an even better word. However at the current moment, no clear strategy filled his mind right now. His red crimson eye's were filled with a twisted hatred — How Dare use my weapon's Filth!. While Gilgamesh rarely used his weapon's in close combat in the current day, he still treasured them with dignity. To the king, everything belonged to him. The Grail, The human world, Soul society, those were treasure's he owned and if someone denied him, he would simply take what was his without even caring about the second party.

The second Archer reached Gilgamesh, Gilgamesh quickly kicked his own foot off of the ground with resounding force, as he performed a backwards flip through the air. While Gilgamesh may be inchoate in the field of hand to hand combat, he is still fast. The battle has truly begun now, Gilgamesh has finally noticed Archer as an enemy that must be killed. However, his anger once again affected his judgement. The air around Gilgamesh started dancing once again. Like a halo, a golden majesty twirls in circles to show a flock of New weapon's— now sixteen of them targeted Archer, the tips of the sword's emitted a killing intent much like that of the rage Gilgamesh was experiencing right now. This time, four pole arm's were placed in the middle, a three edged sword at the right, all trailed off to meet their target with a thunderous roar as they were released toward's archer. Gilgamesh didn't stop his assault, after having fired five weapon's, the next five were shown. Usually, The Golden Archer would show only the hilt's or handle's of his weapon's when they were released, but having been humiliated by having his treasure's copied so easily angered him to a point of in coherency. The Next set of weapon's were Fang-Tian Ji, a treasured Japanese halberd, it is a one of kind halberd passed down in Chinese culture and the only halberd out of many to attain the rank of Conceptual weapon, probably due to its use by a famous military commander. It is a polearm with many different uses such as thrusting, swiping, pulling, parrying, and various others. It also has a crescent-moon shaped blade, the crecent blade, and weapons with only one of these blades are called Seiryugeki. It is said that a great deal of skill is needed to handle this weapon, though its versatility and ease of use once mastering it allowed for it to be used to serve the appropriate role for any type of combatant. Its use eventually went out of favor as different dynasties rose and fell until it was revived during the Sung period as Houtengeki. This halberd was paired along with three other weapon's this time, an ax, scimitar, and scythe with the ability to seek out their targets at a speed that allows them to match the pace of a F-15 fighter jet. the number of weapon's in total were 9, The King of Heroes wasn't done with his assault at the snap of his finger, the weapon's bustled through the air, their roar resounding throughout the air, the sound of fire akin to that of a thunder storm. How could one expect for a man with an attack akin to a man throwing stone's to hold so much power?

Each weapon had an amazing amount of spiritual energy instilled within their structure, this must have something to do with Gilgamesh's wealth. Once again the assault continued, this time four weapon's were fired like bullet's released without a moment's notice. Among the weapon's lied dainsleif, the wide spread destruction from this weapon would surely catch the Red knight off guard. This weapon's destructive power yielded chaotic result's when fired as a "bullet". Beside Dainsleif, were three weapon's, a halberd, a long sword, and lance. The ferocity was almost awe-inspiring, any normal warrior would be obliterated in only a modicum of time, but if there was any man who could match Gilgamesh than that man was undoubtedly Archer. Twice, Thrice, weapon's were shot toward's the red knight until sixteen in total were fired, all with the intent to completely obliterate the target, Archer. Growling at his embarrassment and anger, the next order of weapon's were set. This time—32 weapon's in total appeared behind the Golden knight as he crossed his arm's. He kept his eye's placed on the target as his weapon's mercilessly released in a volley, made their way toward's Archer. However, the King of Heroes could not ascertain this now, but he was slowly digging himself a trap. Archer's abilities were the exact bane of his 'Gate of Bablyon' Ability, but his ultimate reality marble would leave the king cornered for the first time. How could one perceive this turn of event's?

Last edited by Shirou Emiya on Wed Dec 21, 2011 4:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Silim
SEELE 01
Silim

PostSubject: Re: Bleed Just Like Me [Archer vs Gilgamesh]   Bleed Just Like Me [Archer vs Gilgamesh] Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 05, 2011 7:36 pm

[Archer]

The warrior in red did not waste any second or movement. The moment his swords failed to cut the King of Heroes into pieces, he had to act - once pushed back by the king, even a warrior with unlimited skill like Archer would have no hope of victory and fall. An almost reckless, but controlled charge was the only thing viable to actually defeat the enemy. Thus, as Gilgamesh summoned his next weapons, the white-haired hero sprinted straight ahead again - a cloud of sand raising behind him after he kicked off of the dirt. His formerly brown eyes were now completely grey - because he used Reinforcement, the hardest to use magic of them all, on them. His eyesight now was known as something otherworldy, enhancing his reaction time tremendously. Had it not been his favored type of magic, Archer never would've had a chance to cast it so quickly.

But that was not all. As the first weapons started to point at him at the start of the second step, his strong, deep voice cut through the desert.
"I am the bone of my sword."
Then they came. Weapons filled with Reiatsu and killing intent. But at the same time, a hammer went down in Emiyas head - activating Reiatsu circling through his cells, his brain instantly comprehended the information his sight gave him and added more data to the world inside of his mind. The Reality Marble was expanding...!
Trace, on!
Giving the command in his mind, the three-edged sword 'melted' out of the air right besides the running warrior, before passing by him. This time, however, it was not aimed at the original. Instead, the three edges crashed into two of the spears headed for his body, entangling them and leading them straight onto the ground of sand. As the second step he took neared conclusion, so did the flight of the first weapons, and then it happened. With a mighty jump and forward flip, Archer passed by the triple-edged sword - ripping the backside of his cloak as it barely missed him. But instead of now getting impaled by the swords, Archer had taken care of them the moment his jump started - by throwing his two shortswords to the side!
Spinning like saws, the blades attracted each other with their magnetic fields, and in perfect arcs, crashed into one of the spears respectively, making them pierce the ground right besides where Archer landed. That jump had been the third step in distance - but also costed him in time, as his body was now a bit lower and slower. During the fourth step, he would reach full body height again. It was a marvelous display of raw skill and prowess, but Archer had no time to look at the spears he had deflected with such precision. He knew it had worked since he was not dead - that had to be enough.

But now, the king of Heroes went the exotic route. Those weapons were bad - if not for the Mind's Eye, which allowed Archer not to think, but instinctively chose the correct action during combat, his life would've ended now at the latest. But as things were, the fourth, slower step would actually help with the decreased speed from having taken a jump - sheer luck, or fate itself at work? It did not matter, for nobody would remember such a trivial detail. Scanning the weapons, Archers amazing mind percieved abilities, history, creation, and reproduced it. His circuits of Reiatsu screamed in pain from the rapid useage, but there was an easy way around that.
"Steel is my body..." If he needed more space for Reiatsu... "And fire is my blood."
He would become that space for Reiatsu.

Like an explosion of power, the energy broke all bonds. It flowed, formed, realized, and was sent out the moment the Gate of Babylon fired it's deadly shots itself. The first weapon to be created, though, was not 'thrown' like the rest. Instead, Archer grabbed it in both hands, and his mind began to change - or rather, it began to adapt, collect, and use. The skill of everyone who ever wielded it in his head, and body, he now brandished a nearly-perfect copy of the legendary halbert, Fang-Tian Ji!
And this was where his slower speed saved him. It was the only reason why the crescent blade was raised in time to let the insanely fast sickle crash against it and fly to the side. Doing a slight sideways motion, Archer slowed down a little more - to do a perfect sweep around himself. Spinning his body, the halbert flew through the air, swatting the other weapons like insects - before he let go of it during the end of his turn, literally throwing the weapon at Gilgamesh now!

However, it was greeted by an even greater hailstorm of enemy projectiles. This was not simply a storm - it was a world-ending calamity made out of steel and otherworldy materials. The halbert crashed into a dark sword - the eruption of power erased the fake legendary weapon and made it and the 'captured' ones fall to the ground. This time, Archers time ran short, as he had even less time to react. But he was not yet ready to die. This next move was risky, but at the same time, undoubtedly effective and strong. The ultimate counter to this 'normal' Gate of Babylon.
"Full Trace. Continuus Fire!"
The sound of a hammer hitting metal. The next step, like a flying move forward. Joined by more hammers, and more. Shortswords appearing in his hands, and flinging them into the air. Crashing sounds, as the next pair, and the next, and the next flew. Kansho and Bakuya, the demon slaying twinswords, replicated a grand total of five times, flew into the air, and broke into the enemy swords - obliterating ten of them, or rather, deflecting, as the fake phantasms could not match true legends. But it was only the start. Suddenly, a dark, cursed blade slashed infront of Archer, bringing five blades aimed at his chest off course and into the ground, where the step went over them. Dainsleif, the cursed sword, copied by him. Suddenly, three sickles flew forward, joined by another halbert. These legendaries struck into the real ones, creating another surge of power through the air. It was pure madness - swords came out of every single piece of the air around Emiya.

And then, it happened. A single blade grazed over Archers back, leaving a stinging, but not deep wound. Blood dripped onto the sand. But that was not what was important in this moment.
What was important - was that Archer had jumped into the air. In his hands, a black bow. In this brief moment - Gilgamesh was open to be attacked. A last hammer hit the steel. A black, twisted, drill-shaped sword.
"I have created..."
It changed shape - it became an arrow. As it was pointed, a blue glow surrounded it. The 'Broken Phantasm' was charging - and the weapon was one that Gilgamesh would know, but had not yet used in this fight.
"Over a thousand blades."
As it was released, the arrow turned into energy. The white turned into black. All light disappeared, all darkness became blinding white. Sand turned into glass, glass turned into sand. The laws of the universe twisted, through energy and willpower, this man had unleashed his strongest 'Broken Phantasm' on the King of Heroes with his crossed arms, flying through the sky - even with a ripped cloak, even with ragged breath, and even though his Reiatsu was so much lower.
This sword that warped reality in an all-changing attack was - Cadalbolg. It was more than an explosion. It was a revelation. If the King of Heroes did not start taking this fight seriously - then he would get obliterated. His enemy meant buisness, and was not to be underestimated.
Back to top Go down
Shirou Emiya
SEELE 03
Shirou Emiya

PostSubject: Re: Bleed Just Like Me [Archer vs Gilgamesh]   Bleed Just Like Me [Archer vs Gilgamesh] Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:32 am

Bleed Just Like Me [Archer vs Gilgamesh] 75458

|||Gilgamesh|||

Impossible

Impossible

How can this be, how is this waif parrying and defending against my attacks!?

How!?

Have the laws of the universe turned upside down!?

The King of Heroes mind was in a panicked disarray, one no less filled with anger and rage that would frighten even the most stalwart of souls. The battle had been progressing in Archer's favor, and would undoubtedly be that way if the Golden King continued to underestimate his opponent. He was a faker, but no mere joke. He derided himself mentally for signing him off as some meaninglessly weak opponent, but then his pride once again arose like a thundering cloud heralding the coming of the storm. There was no way this miserable counterfeit could beat him! He was the ultimate warrior, no fool should be able to match him! And yet, Lo and Behold, this man in red was doing just that, countering and defending in a flawless display. No doubt, Gilgamesh expected for his attacks to skewer and destroy the foe before him, but in retrospect, not a single one managed to do very much damage. At least not anything that could be considered dire. Archer was a man who had been through countless wars, so scars and wounds of the highest caliber probably bode nothing but irrelevance to him. However, the King of Heroes rage had started to boil and grow like a volcano ready to erupt with magma and lava. His pride was being trampled upon by the techniques of the red Archer, as he continued to carry out every defensive ability he could muster with subtle grace. Anyone would've admired this wonderful display, but Gilgamesh was cursing it over and over again, his mind going through a jumbled mass and his face twisted within throes of rage and anger. None of the assertiveness that this powerful spirit usually asserted in his battles, was evident here. No, it was more like this Heroic Emiya was asserting his dominance over him. He could not allow that! He was the absolute ruler, not this useless faker before him.

After 17 of his weapons were parried, landing into the ground causing explosions to occur, the smoke cleared and Gilgamesh experienced yet another surge of potent vehemence. He noticed one thing that caused his eyes to widen, and that was the sword that had emited such terrible and chaotic energy before, the sword that was originally possessed by the Irish Hero and King, Fergus mac Roich - Caladbolg. At that point in time, Gilgamesh realized he could take this man lightly anymore, Lest he fancied meeting an early death. He couldn't die here. He still had to find his wife to be, and force her to take in the contents of the grail just as he was plunged inside of them so many decades ago. She ruined his future, but that was still fine. He would still love her, and take her as his own. She was his treasure, after all. As the sword etched in a spiral shape flew through the sky like a thundering bolt of lightening, Gilgamesh hastily pulled out the original Caladbolg that he possessed. Throwing the weapon out like a lance, the blade shot towards it's counterfeit like a rocket. Of course, since Archer's was accelerated and enhanced tremendously due to his ability of Broken Phantasm, there was no way that the original would overpower the fake. However - it could at least, shield him from suffering an attack that could have killed and obliterated him, were he not careful. As the swords clashed and the explosion filled the air, Gilgamesh took a few steps backwards. He could not quite comprehend this event, which had obviously begun to turn into a nightmare for him. Instead of coming up with a perfect strategy, he kept attacking with rage and ferocity that would scare even the most adamant of gods away.

The weapons grew in numbers, this time to 47. There were four swords and spears capable of shattering mountains, multiple hammers and scythes, and pole-arms of differing shapes and sizes. Clearly, by judging from the vehement look distorting his handsome features, it seems as though not even the ultimate bloodbath could sate his rage. This opponent was not only unexpected, but crafty. He did not attack hastily and carried out every order as though they were Preinstalled within his cerebral cortex. Needless to say, it was no surprise as to why he was the better warrior so far. He was slowly allowing the King of Heroes to bury himself within a dire trap. Additionally, he was coolly handling the situation without allowing the anger to affect him in any visible way. In fact, one could say that the man had been relaxed this entire time, despite his minor wounds. "You, miserable faker, how dare you copy and mock my treasures with your counterfeits, you'll play for your insolence! let's see how long you can keep up!" With a slightly angered voice, the Hero King released 47 weapons in multiple forays. After doing this, he quickly shifted his body forwards grabbing, a sword and spear from his treasury. The spear was Gungnir, the legendary lance wielded by the Norse god, Odin. And the sword was - Durandal, a peerless sword owned by Roland, one of Charlemagne's Paladin's. The ability of Gungnir was to follow the opponent no matter what, until the spear was destroyed or deflected from it's path. While Durandal possessed no strong ability, except three miracles that did not allow it to lose it's shine. With the swings of his arms he swung them above the 47, culminating in a total of 49 primeval treasures flying towards Archer like thunderbolts. Now, it was time to see how he'd dodge this. Gilgamesh was confident that he would fall this time. Yet, he truly had no idea what he was about to experience. What an ironic turn of fate.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bleed Just Like Me [Archer vs Gilgamesh]   Bleed Just Like Me [Archer vs Gilgamesh] Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Bleed Just Like Me [Archer vs Gilgamesh]
Page 1 of 1