Bleach: Blazing Souls RPF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Staff

Admins

Global Moderators

Moderators

Top posters
Pockeh
Dancing in the Wind. ~ [Closed] I_vote_lcapDancing in the Wind. ~ [Closed] I_voting_barDancing in the Wind. ~ [Closed] I_vote_rcap 
PHANTAS-MOON
Dancing in the Wind. ~ [Closed] I_vote_lcapDancing in the Wind. ~ [Closed] I_voting_barDancing in the Wind. ~ [Closed] I_vote_rcap 
Silim
Shirou Emiya
Kenshin
Ravana
Ankh
Kitty
Tsukuyomi
Tatsuki_Arisawa
Organizations

Templates
Arrancar Template
Hollow Template
Human Template
Mod Soul Template
NPC Template
Quincy Template
Shinigami Template
Suguira Template
Undead Template
Vizard Template
Quick-Links
The Rules
Canon Characters
Power Tier
The Application Checklist
Face Claims List
Tier Listings
Latest topics
» Digimon Kids in America
Dancing in the Wind. ~ [Closed] Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 10, 2016 6:54 pm by Ankh

» KV Claims
Dancing in the Wind. ~ [Closed] Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 27, 2012 2:03 pm by KV

» Gray Fullbuster WiP
Dancing in the Wind. ~ [Closed] Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 21, 2012 1:29 pm by chriskris

» Cloaked in Energy
Dancing in the Wind. ~ [Closed] Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 25, 2011 12:46 pm by Tsukuyomi

» Frozen Feelings
Dancing in the Wind. ~ [Closed] Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 23, 2011 7:12 am by Silim

» Bleed Just Like Me [Archer vs Gilgamesh]
Dancing in the Wind. ~ [Closed] Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:32 am by Shirou Emiya

» What a Day [Private]
Dancing in the Wind. ~ [Closed] Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:45 pm by Main Admin

» Beatrice [Magus Sugiura] [FINISHED]
Dancing in the Wind. ~ [Closed] Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 19, 2011 4:52 pm by Silim

» Sugiura Clan Rankings
Dancing in the Wind. ~ [Closed] Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:02 am by Shirou Emiya

» Gilgamesh-The King of Heroes
Dancing in the Wind. ~ [Closed] Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 15, 2011 4:14 am by Shirou Emiya

Affiliates
free forum

Dancing in the Wind. ~ [Closed]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ama Yariman

Ama Yariman

Dancing in the Wind. ~ [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Dancing in the Wind. ~ [Closed]   Dancing in the Wind. ~ [Closed] Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:09 pm

Eri Satoru
This ride that takes me through life
Leads me into darkness but emerges into light
No one can ever slow me down
I'll stay unbound!

Spoiler:
Miles and miles and miles, and an etenity it went on. The White Desert seemed endless. The sand was hot, the sun was hot on you, and it seemed like you could not get anywhere here. Like being stuck in an hourglass, the sands of time here were everlasting. All that could be heard within thousands of miles was the wind dancing and howling with the sand and various desertous plant-life that remained. Then, in the middle of nowhere, was a cat-girl by the name of Eri Satoru. One her face she wore a huge grin that bared her rather sharp canines. The sun from above made her golden eyes sparkle and light up like the very sun itself. Her blonde hair bounced and danced in the wind as she walked around laughing merrily to herself. her skirt and shirt billowed in the breeze and her yarn flailed from around her waist and trailed behnd her. Eri's ears twitched and tail flicked every now and then as she continued laughing and twirled on the balls of her feet in only her socks. Eri was a very carefree girl and loved to play, she never wore shoes because she felt they restricted her feet and often goes barefoot unless where she is going is hot on her feet; in which case, she wears her black knee high socks.

She did cartwheels and backflips and frontflips before finally looking around and panting. She sniffed the air and saw no sign of danger or anyone around. Good. Eri liked being alone for the most part. But now... She was feeling a bit more playful and wanted a playmate. She wondered if she ought to go back to find someone to place with. However, this was an issue for her because this was her playground and she hated leaving it. She knew everything around her, every rock and cactus, every sand dune and small pond. She had been going there forever, and she liked it there. It was nice and warm, she always sunbathed and play, and when that got boring she would write in the sand. She never liked to keep her works for too long, so her friend the wind would come and erase it all for her with a storm and she could start all over. She loved her life, despite the hellish past she had that haunted her often. Eri liked who she was, but never did give up her search on her brother. She lifted her hands to her face and opened her mouth wide. "HEEEELLLLLLOOOOO!~" she shouted into the wind and smiled. It echoed and she laughed to herself. She had friends, screw people and their despicable ways. Getting close to someone would only lead to heartbreak. She was raised to know this, and she lived by this. Eri had her friends, all in nature. The animals and plant-life, the water and wind, and even the non-living things were Eri's friends. Crazy to some, but to Eri, it was home, it was her family.

She listened until the echoing died. "Getting tired, are you? Hehe~" She called to the wind and laughed before getting down on all fours and romping around playfully. Her skirt flew up and exposed her black bikini style panties, but Eri had no fear of anyone turning up, and didn't care if anyone saw anyway. It was only her underwear. She giggled before noticing her yarn tailing her in the wind gracefully and spun around to chase it like a dog would with their tail. She began panting at her speed which was currently wickedly fast, anyone coming up to her would only see a black and blonde blob. Eri stopped for a moment and sat down to catch her breath before her tail twitched and she saw it out of the corner of her eye. She tried to make it stop, but it had a mind of it's own at the moment, she snarled at it and grinned evilly. "So... You want to play that game again, do you?" Eri asked her tail with a laugh before getting on all fours and chasing it again. After about five minutes of this, she opened her mouth and bit it hard, but not hard enough to penetrate the skin and let it go. "Got you! You lose!" Eri announced happily before laughing and throwing her tail behind her back and smiling brightly. She then stood up and brushed off her dress and fixed her yarn before licking some dirt off of her arm with her semi-barbed tongue. She reached up and scratched her ears before bending back down on her knees and stretching forward her arms and dug her nails into the sand. She yawned and stuck her rear in the air and stretched for a few moments before flopping onto her back and rolling around. Her skirt flew up with the wind and she simply laid there laughing and catching her breath while staring up at the claer blue sky. she wanted to watch for clouds, but there was none about today, they must be shy. Maybe someone was coming and they hid. Eri began to wonder but still scanned the sky for her fellow clouds. She sighed happily and remained with her thighs and hips exposed with only her knee high socks and underwear covering her bare skin. Eri put her arms up and rested them under her head while scanning the sky as the wind blew around again and whispered sweet nothings in her ears. Eri wondered where her clouds went as her eyes began droop not out of exhaustion, but just because of how relaxed she was. She continued smiling with her eyes closed and seemed to be at peace with her surroundings, nothing could go wrong.
Back to top Go down
Pockeh
Resident Smut Guru
Pockeh

PostSubject: Re: Dancing in the Wind. ~ [Closed]   Dancing in the Wind. ~ [Closed] Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 26, 2011 5:39 pm

Dancing in the Wind. ~ [Closed] Sebastian

Man... damn this all. The desert was so.. boring. Sebastian walked idly through the endless expanse of crystalline sand, his expression a mask of boredom and melancholy, his noble and dignified walk causing the sand to only crunch lightly under his feet, as his footsteps did not land hard, rather they landed with a noble grace that barely registered on the grit.

The tall, slim man sighed, stopping to stare up at the blue sky as the wind picked up his raven-colored curtain of shoulder-length hair, the black hair dancing on the breeze. Sebastian sighed again, softly to himself, and continued walking. What was the point of this walk? What was he doing this for? WHY was he doing this? He honestly.. didn't know. He had felt like taking a walk was the best option for today, and he didn't know why he had this feeling..

Sebastian progressed calmly before he felt.. something.. strange.. what was that..? Another reiatsu? Sebastian sonidoed to the source, raising an eyebrow at the woman who was there, she appeared to be.. cat-like in appearance? She was cute.. no doubt about that. "Hello there, mistress. My name is Sebastian Michaelis, it is an honor to meet you, what are you doing out here on a lovely day such as this?"
Back to top Go down
http://roadman.forumotion.com
Ama Yariman

Ama Yariman

PostSubject: Re: Dancing in the Wind. ~ [Closed]   Dancing in the Wind. ~ [Closed] Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 26, 2011 5:59 pm

Eri Satoru
I'll stay unbound!

Spoiler:
Eri yawned again and felt something deep down. Danger? She sniffed the air and smelled something or someone coming and then out of nowhere, a rather tall, dark, and handsome man turned up. Oh, what a good day. She smiled up at him brightly and winked slightly before purring very softly and quietly before standing up. He even had a handom and nice voice, it made her smile brighter. He was very polite, which was very cute for a man like this.

"Hello there, mistress. My name is Sebastian Michaelis, it is an honor to meet you, what are you doing out here on a lovely day such as this?"

Sebastiain? What a name. It suited him well. She walked forward to him and waved all of her finger and not her thumb in a cute, flirtatious mannor and bowed her head with his introduction. "Hello there yourself, handome. I am Eri Satoru, you may have heard of me... Then again, maybe not. I am rather new, and younger than most. But, it is a pleasure to meet you too! she said pleasantly with a happy bounce in her tone. She was not sure who this man was, but she hoped he liked to play. Eri wondered if he would play with her. She shook the though off, no, he WILL play with me. She thought for a moment and giggled. "Well, to be honest, Sebastian, you do not seem the type to like this kind of place. So I could ask you the same. However, MY reason is that this is where I always am. All of my friends are here and it is where I play!~ Speaking of which... Do you like to play?" She asked happily with another wink and a playful flick of her tail. Eri looked down for a moment and fixed her dress by pulling the skirt down where it originally was and brushing off the sand. She looked up at him again and her smile returned. This man looked like he could be a lot of fun, maybe he would play with her. Though, playing was not the only thought in her head. Eri wondered if she could trust this man... Because getting closer to another lead to disaster. Then again, she wasn't getting close. Just playing. Maybe, he would leave on his own and she wouldn't have to kill him. At least, she could only hope it would run so smoothly. ~
Back to top Go down
Pockeh
Resident Smut Guru
Pockeh

PostSubject: Re: Dancing in the Wind. ~ [Closed]   Dancing in the Wind. ~ [Closed] Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 26, 2011 6:18 pm

"Hello there yourself, handome. I am Eri Satoru, you may have heard of me... Then again, maybe not. I am rather new, and younger than most. But, it is a pleasure to meet you too!" Sebastian tapped his chin thoughtfully. Eri.. eri.. he knew that name.. how.... Ah! "Oh! I know you! You're the novena espada, am I correct?" Sebastian smiled softly, his british accent sliding fluently from his lips as he spoke, "I am the fraccion to the Cuatro Fraccion, at this point there is none, but I refuse to leave my position. I am forever bound to the fraccion of the fourth." Sebastian nodded, smiling.

"Well, to be honest, Sebastian, you do not seem the type to like this kind of place. So I could ask you the same. However, MY reason is that this is where I always am. All of my friends are here and it is where I play!~ Speaking of which... Do you like to play?" Sebastian raised his eyebrow, "I was simply taking a walk, trying to find a way to stop being so bored. I have been in dire need of entertainment for quite a long time now, in fact it's getting rather annoying that I have nothing to do." He sighed, facing the ground before looking back at her with a start at her question. "Play? I don't know of many games.. so I honestly could not tell you. I haven't played in a very long time.. I haven't had a playmate in an equal amount of time, to be perfectly honest." Sebastian said with a sad smile and a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Ama Yariman

Ama Yariman

PostSubject: Re: Dancing in the Wind. ~ [Closed]   Dancing in the Wind. ~ [Closed] Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:13 pm

Eri Satoru
I'll stay unbound!

Spoiler:
Eri giggled and flicked her tail playfully with a twinkle of excitement blossoming in her eyes. She smiled brightly at him and looked at his face while he seemed to be trying to place her name. As Eri had told him, she was rather new, and rarely seen around, so not many know what she would look like. If anyone knew her, it would be by her name and name only. So, he may not even know her. But then again, by the look on his face, it seemed to ring a bell somewhere. Suddenly, his face lit up. By George, I think he got it, hehe. ~ she thought to herself with another giggle. His british accent filled her with a sort of warmness and joy that overcame her when she discovered something new. She had never heard an accent like that in a long time, so hearing it was like discovering an old friend. "Oh! I know you! You're the novena espada, am I correct?" She smiled and nodded,"Yes, that is right." She opened her mouth to speak again but then he spoke again, which what he said, surprised her a bit.

"I am the fraccion to the Cuatro Fraccion, at this point there is none, but I refuse to leave my position. I am forever bound to the fraccion of the fourth." Her eyebrows raised slightly in curiousity. "Oh? I think I have heard about you, I am not too sure. I do not keep up with the other arrancar much now. Well, I never did, really. I like to follow my own path. I don't know about you, but that is how I feel. As for refusing to leave your post, I get that. Very noble of you. Very noble indeed." she said with a nod as she lifted her right index finger to her lips and let it stay there in a 'shushing' way. She did it often when she way thinking.

She kept watching his face for reactions and she saw his eyebrows raise slightly. She smirked before he said;

"I was simply taking a walk, trying to find a way to stop being so bored. I have been in dire need of entertainment for quite a long time now, in fact it's getting rather annoying that I have nothing to do. Play? I don't know of many games.. so I honestly could not tell you. I haven't played in a very long time.. I haven't had a playmate in an equal amount of time, to be perfectly honest."

Sebastian seemed almost surprised when she asked him to play. Why? Had he not been asked that before? Then again, he was probably a lot older than her and would not have been asked very much, so that would only make sense. Not that Eri was normal under any circumstance. She laughed and flicked her tail again. "Walks are fun! You need entertainment? Well, you stumbled into the right being here, hahaha. ~ Games? Well, I know lots of games... however, since you are sort of new at it now for not playing so long, I think I know one we could play!~" she anounced excitedly before laughing again. Her ears twitched before she smiled at him and waited for his reaction before she initiated the game she had planned for him. She could not wait to see his face..
Back to top Go down
Pockeh
Resident Smut Guru
Pockeh

PostSubject: Re: Dancing in the Wind. ~ [Closed]   Dancing in the Wind. ~ [Closed] Icon_minitime1Fri Jun 10, 2011 2:20 pm

"Oh? I think I have heard about you, I am not too sure. I do not keep up with the other arrancar much now. Well, I never did, really. I like to follow my own path. I don't know about you, but that is how I feel. As for refusing to leave your post, I get that. Very noble of you. Very noble indeed." A small smile crossed Sebastian's lips. He had never been called "noble" before.. No one really seemed to appreciate his position as a loyal fraccion to a singular espada spot, no matter the occupant, but Eri did, and that was something, eh?

He slid his hands into the pocket of his waistcoat, sighing slightly and glancing up at the sky. Endlessly blue, not a cloud in sight, it was an interesting skyline, not like the human world where there were weather forces. Gods it was hot in this damned desert.

"Walks are fun! You need entertainment? Well, you stumbled into the right being here, hahaha. ~ Games? Well, I know lots of games... however, since you are sort of new at it now for not playing so long, I think I know one we could play!~" Sebastian raised his eyebrow, tilting his head and blinking. What was Eri thinking of? Surely something must be afoot.. He was starting to get more than a bit suspicious.. "Alright, I'll bite.. What kind of game did you have in mind?" Sebastian asked, his tone at once careful and curious.
Back to top Go down
Ama Yariman

Ama Yariman

PostSubject: Re: Dancing in the Wind. ~ [Closed]   Dancing in the Wind. ~ [Closed] Icon_minitime1Sun Jun 12, 2011 3:45 pm

Eri Satoru
I'll stay unbound!

Spoiler:
Eri watched Sebastian very carefully with a growing smile and excited, fiery eyes like those of a small child. She watched as a wide smile spread across his face, and at the sight, Eri giggled in glee. He had a really nice smile, she wondered why he didn't do it more often. He then sighed, was he upset, or just thinking? Eri's mind raced. Once he finally looked down, he seemed taken aback, or possibly confused by what she had said. Maybe he was not certain what she meant by games. This could be probable. Finally, he gave, or, 'bit', as he put it. She giggled again. Then, she looked up at the sky and thought for a moment, before looking into his nice eyes once more.

"Well, it all depends on what you like. I like tag, and hide and seek, and fetch... Oou, I love fetch!" she said with a smile before giggling again. "There are others though, but I am really good at hide and seek, and tag. Are there any games you know that you would like to play, or maybe you have something else in mind? Player's choice!" she said politely with a grin. While she waited for him to think on it and decide, she sniffed the air and the wind picked up again. Her ears perked up and she smiled widley before twirling on the balls of her right foot and dancing in the wind once more. Her hair and dress blew about without a care and she closed her eyes a moment to soak it all in. Finally, she put her left foot down softly as the wind died down again and she looked in Sebastiens eyes. "What do you say, oh noble Sebastian?~" she asked with a giggle and geniuine smile.
Back to top Go down
Pockeh
Resident Smut Guru
Pockeh

PostSubject: Re: Dancing in the Wind. ~ [Closed]   Dancing in the Wind. ~ [Closed] Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 01, 2011 1:39 pm

"Well, it all depends on what you like. I like tag, and hide and seek, and fetch... Oou, I love fetch!" Sebastian gave the woman a strange look. These games weren't ones he was familiar with.. Was this a test of some sort? No.. that wasn't possible, was it? How could someone he barely knew, with no reason to test him, do so? Preposterous.

"There are others though, but I am really good at hide and seek, and tag. Are there any games you know that you would like to play, or maybe you have something else in mind? Player's choice!" Sebastian rubbed his temples in confusion. A lot of these phrases were gibberish to him, he had known only the noble life, and had not heard of such "games" as these. Were they played with boards, like chess? The only way he could know would be to play.. However, did he want to do that? This woman.. was she baiting him? No.. she was too playful, she wouldn't be malicious enough for that.

"What do you say, oh noble Sebastian?~" After her dance, Sebastian was utterly speechless. This one was quite the strange one, wasn't she? Sebastian gave a small chuckle, "I honestly don't know what any of the games you're referring to are. I come from a different world, I guess. Not one where such games are played." Sebastian smiled slightly, "How about you pick a game, and teach me how to play. I'll follow your lead."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dancing in the Wind. ~ [Closed]   Dancing in the Wind. ~ [Closed] Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Dancing in the Wind. ~ [Closed]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Blazing Souls RPF :: Hueco Mundo :: The White Desert-
Jump to: