Bleach: Blazing Souls RPF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Staff

Admins

Global Moderators

Moderators

Top posters
Pockeh
Conceptual Weapon Template I_vote_lcapConceptual Weapon Template I_voting_barConceptual Weapon Template I_vote_rcap 
PHANTAS-MOON
Conceptual Weapon Template I_vote_lcapConceptual Weapon Template I_voting_barConceptual Weapon Template I_vote_rcap 
Silim
Shirou Emiya
Kenshin
Ravana
Ankh
Kitty
Tsukuyomi
Tatsuki_Arisawa
Organizations

Templates
Arrancar Template
Hollow Template
Human Template
Mod Soul Template
NPC Template
Quincy Template
Shinigami Template
Suguira Template
Undead Template
Vizard Template
Quick-Links
The Rules
Canon Characters
Power Tier
The Application Checklist
Face Claims List
Tier Listings
Latest topics
» Digimon Kids in America
Conceptual Weapon Template Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 10, 2016 6:54 pm by Ankh

» KV Claims
Conceptual Weapon Template Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 27, 2012 2:03 pm by KV

» Gray Fullbuster WiP
Conceptual Weapon Template Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 21, 2012 1:29 pm by chriskris

» Cloaked in Energy
Conceptual Weapon Template Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 25, 2011 12:46 pm by Tsukuyomi

» Frozen Feelings
Conceptual Weapon Template Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 23, 2011 7:12 am by Silim

» Bleed Just Like Me [Archer vs Gilgamesh]
Conceptual Weapon Template Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:32 am by Shirou Emiya

» What a Day [Private]
Conceptual Weapon Template Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:45 pm by Main Admin

» Beatrice [Magus Sugiura] [FINISHED]
Conceptual Weapon Template Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 19, 2011 4:52 pm by Silim

» Sugiura Clan Rankings
Conceptual Weapon Template Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:02 am by Shirou Emiya

» Gilgamesh-The King of Heroes
Conceptual Weapon Template Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 15, 2011 4:14 am by Shirou Emiya

Affiliates
free forum

Conceptual Weapon Template

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Silim
SEELE 01
Silim

Conceptual Weapon Template Empty
PostSubject: Conceptual Weapon Template   Conceptual Weapon Template Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:22 pm

Conceptual Weapon

Current Holder: Leave empty at creation, unless a character is starting out with it.

Name: Pretty self-explainatory.

Release-States: If there are multiple stages of release to this weapon, note here how many there are.

Concept: The concept is to give a basic overview of what the weapon is based around. For example, Excalibur is based around 'cutting', while Rule Breakers concept is 'Severing'. A single word is enough, but you can write more.

Appearance: All different forms and releases, please. Images or describtions are both good.

Powers: Always active powers, Reiatsu activated powers, the powers of different release stages, and so on.

Guardian: A Guardian is generally a very old Guardian Beast or Sugiura, who protects the artifact with their life. They long for someone worthy to hold the weapon, and won't hesitate to take it back by force after giving it out. Include a name, basic overview of powers, and appearance, similliar to a minor NPC application. The power of the Guardian has to be corresponding to the Conceptual Weapon. Weaker Conceptual Weapons don't need Guardians. Stronger Guardians can be incredible allies or terrifying enemies alike.

Code:
[center][u][b]Conceptual Weapon[/u][/b][/center]

[b]Current Holder:[/b] Leave empty at creation, unless a character is starting out with it.

[b]Name:[/b] Pretty self-explainatory.

[b]Release-States:[/b] If there are multiple stages of release to this weapon, note here how many there are.

[b]Concept:[/b] The concept is to give a basic overview of what the weapon is based around. For example, Excalibur is based around 'cutting', while Rule Breakers concept is 'Severing'. A single word is enough, but you can write more.

[b]Appearance:[/b] All different forms and releases, please. Images or describtions are both good.

[b]Powers:[/b] Always active powers, Reiatsu activated powers, the powers of different release stages, and so on.

[b]Guardian:[/b] A Guardian is generally a very old Guardian Beast or Sugiura, who protects the artifact with their life. They long for someone worthy to hold the weapon, and won't hesitate to take it back by force after giving it out. Include a name, basic overview of powers, and appearance, similliar to a minor NPC application. The power of the Guardian has to be corresponding to the Conceptual Weapon. Weaker Conceptual Weapons don't need Guardians. Stronger Guardians can be incredible allies or terrifying enemies alike.
Back to top Go down

Conceptual Weapon Template
Page 1 of 1