Bleach: Blazing Souls RPF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Staff

Admins

Global Moderators

Moderators

Top posters
Pockeh
Yang Korekuta: The Soul Eater (Done) I_vote_lcapYang Korekuta: The Soul Eater (Done) I_voting_barYang Korekuta: The Soul Eater (Done) I_vote_rcap 
PHANTAS-MOON
Yang Korekuta: The Soul Eater (Done) I_vote_lcapYang Korekuta: The Soul Eater (Done) I_voting_barYang Korekuta: The Soul Eater (Done) I_vote_rcap 
Silim
Shirou Emiya
Kenshin
Ravana
Ankh
Kitty
Tsukuyomi
Tatsuki_Arisawa
Organizations

Templates
Arrancar Template
Hollow Template
Human Template
Mod Soul Template
NPC Template
Quincy Template
Shinigami Template
Suguira Template
Undead Template
Vizard Template
Quick-Links
The Rules
Canon Characters
Power Tier
The Application Checklist
Face Claims List
Tier Listings
Latest topics
» Digimon Kids in America
Yang Korekuta: The Soul Eater (Done) Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 10, 2016 6:54 pm by Ankh

» KV Claims
Yang Korekuta: The Soul Eater (Done) Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 27, 2012 2:03 pm by KV

» Gray Fullbuster WiP
Yang Korekuta: The Soul Eater (Done) Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 21, 2012 1:29 pm by chriskris

» Cloaked in Energy
Yang Korekuta: The Soul Eater (Done) Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 25, 2011 12:46 pm by Tsukuyomi

» Frozen Feelings
Yang Korekuta: The Soul Eater (Done) Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 23, 2011 7:12 am by Silim

» Bleed Just Like Me [Archer vs Gilgamesh]
Yang Korekuta: The Soul Eater (Done) Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:32 am by Shirou Emiya

» What a Day [Private]
Yang Korekuta: The Soul Eater (Done) Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:45 pm by Main Admin

» Beatrice [Magus Sugiura] [FINISHED]
Yang Korekuta: The Soul Eater (Done) Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 19, 2011 4:52 pm by Silim

» Sugiura Clan Rankings
Yang Korekuta: The Soul Eater (Done) Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:02 am by Shirou Emiya

» Gilgamesh-The King of Heroes
Yang Korekuta: The Soul Eater (Done) Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 15, 2011 4:14 am by Shirou Emiya

Affiliates
free forum

Yang Korekuta: The Soul Eater (Done)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kitty

Kitty

Yang Korekuta: The Soul Eater (Done) Empty
PostSubject: Yang Korekuta: The Soul Eater (Done)   Yang Korekuta: The Soul Eater (Done) Icon_minitime1Fri May 06, 2011 5:47 pm

Undead

Name: Korekuta, Yang
Former Human Name: Hideyoshi, Kikyo
Former Guardian Beast Name:
Element: Soul Collector/Power
Orientation: Neutral

Appearance:
Yang Korekuta: The Soul Eater (Done) Lol

Personality:

Yang is a very mysterious women, she usually keeps to herself, and dostn let too much about her out, only those who have known her for years can say that they know the real Yang. Yang keeps to herself, she dosent like people knowing her buisness, especually those who she has jsut met, not known for a long time or she just not trust them.
Yang can be impaiant soemtimes, when she has to wait a few hours for someone to die inorder to collect their soul, she usualy gets ants and starts pacing or trys to find something to occupy herself with. Almosg with this, Yang has a natural curiousity and will often ask a lot of questions if something peeks her interest, sometimes a bombardment of questions. For those who know her, know that she can be a very happy person, and loves to smile and laugh when she is around them. But when she is by herself or with stranges she is more closed off. Yang perferes quiet places, so she is usually found by rivers or somewhere more isolated and intamate.

Death/Awakening:
Yang was born a human, as a young girl, she was always able to see spirits and the condition of a persons soul; something she just couldn't tell her friends or family. She lived with her parents and her younger sister, Chi. Her human life was fairly ordinary, she went to school and hung out with friends like any ordinary girl would. Despite her normal life, there were a few things that weren't so normal...whenever she saw a wondering spirit, she would go out of her way to speak to them, keeping them company for however long she could. When Yang turned 18 she found herself seeing shinigami's and other spiritual beings. Eventually she became an exorcist, trying to help tormented souls find peace but only as a second occupation, her primary focus was becoming a teacher. She worked hard, taking courses through her summer and ended up graduating collage in just two years time. Yang's parents died a few months after she graduated, leaving her younger sister without parents (her sister was only 14 at the time). So Yang took her sister in and became her legal guardian.

After her parents death, everything started going down hill from there. Chi started getting sick very easily to the point where she was constantly sick. Doctors didn't know what to do, they tried every medication that would have normally worked, Yang didn't sence any spiritual disturbance either. 6 months later, her sister was hospitalized. on her sisters birthday, Yang was running late, she had, had a meeting that took longer than expected. The hospital was only a 15 minute walk from the school she worked at so she walked, so happens that day, there was a drive by shooting and one of the bullets struck her, killing her almost instantly. Her soul watched over her sister, eventaully her sister became cured and was able to get on with her life.
Yangs soul wondered aimlessly though the world for many years and somehow ended up in guardian beast lands, there she crossed paths with an angle like being Aurora, who bared a striking resemblance to her! Aurora fused with Yang and adapted Yang's name. It was at that moment, Yang was in a sense reborn as an Undead; she adapted Aurora's powers and developed a few new abilities, it quickly became clear as to what kind of nature she now possessed. Over the years Yang became known in smaller villages as the 'Soul eater' and to some she was the angle of souls, different myths and stories sprung up in towns and cities about her.

Yang developed new techniques over the years and sharpened her combat skills; she would often tap into Aurora's skills when it came to hand to hand, but she now had all the time she wanted to learn to fight.

Human Powers:

• Death Sight: Yang has the ability to see when people are about to die, she can see their aura's when a person's aura turns grey or black, would indicate to her that their time is near. And she has the ability to see wondering souls.

• Tagging: If Yang see's someone on the verge of dying (through the colour of their aura) then she would go and 'tag' them by touching their arm and marking their auta with a pink energy ribbon so she could find them when they die.

• Telekinesis: Yang can move objects with her mind, she cant move heavy things such as buildings, but she can stop a regular sized car from rollng down a hill est. she can pick up objects as big as a sofa and carry them for short distances. She can lift of humans aswell, after 250Ibs then she is unable to.

Monster Form:
Yang Korekuta: The Soul Eater (Done) Monsterformcopy

Monster Powers:

Yang's energy comes from the souls she has collected thougout the years, the souls provide not only energy for her attacks but for her defences too. Her souls are stored in her body and in her Scythe; her soul remains in her heart while allowing the souls of others to enhance her limbs and such. Each limb can hold about 4 souls at a time, the head of her Scythe can hold up to 200 souls and the shaft can hold about 50 at a time. Yang not only stores these souls in her limbs and weapon but she also eats them; she can eat human/regular food, but their not a good enough energy supply for her, she eats the food for the taste and the souls for power.

• Soul Collection: When a human, animals, shinigami, vizard, arrancar est are on the verge of dying, Yang takes the oppertunity to harvest the indiviuals soul and store it into her scythe or eats it, she usually collects stronger souls for her limbs and scythe, and eats human souls, more weaker ones.

• Soul Card: If her body and scythe is filled, Yang locks extra souls away in cards; the cards at the same size as regular playing cards except instead of the usual hearts, spades est, it has the person's (or animals) face who she collected on it. She has seperate decks of cards for each race. The souls that are collected in the cards can be further used to her advantage when she needs them; they are activated/released with her scythe or by calling out: Kihaku Houshutsu (Soul Release)

• Soul Release (Kihaku Houshutsu) : This is where Yang can call forth the souls she has trapped in cards. The souls can do a few things on her commang: Take the visable/more solid form of the person/animal it once was and attack wheoever she tells them to; this isnt particularly strong, if it were a decently ranked shinigami est then it would have more of an impact {stronger races arnt going to be included in her collection unless someone wanted to kill of a character and i get their permission of course~) She can release 3 cards at a time per post. tiers 3+ can get rid of them fairly easily, the souls do pt up a fight though; once they are 'killed' by whoever attacked them their soul either goes to soul society, gets reencarnated or gets recaptured by Yang. Yang dosent always use this as a means of attack or defence, she also uses it to help people, so that those who dye a sudden and unplanned death can come back and say good bye to their families and have closure.

• Soul Shield: A shield that is created around her, like a sphere out of souls; usually about 4-5 souls are good enough to hav a sterdy shield that could protect her from attacks. The shield itself dose not fully defend against 1+ tier's attacks, it simply slightly reduces the blow of said attack.

• Soul Blades: Using souls as a weapon by forming them into jagged arrow like shapes, usually black in colour. These blades are about 1.5 meteres long and about 4 inches thick and tracel up to 55-60km/hr. She can fire one at a time with a cool down period of about 7 seconds, these blasts are in a way like a cero attack but 1/2 its strength. Yang can combine 2-3 souls to create a stronger blast wich would be the equivalent to about 3/4 the power of a cero blase, she can only use the multi soul one once every 3 posts (that balst has the same speed as the single soul ones, but are double in size).

• Telekinesis: Yang rarely uses this ability, only to view her soul cards to see which ones she wants to use, and to bring forth her scythe if it happens to be knocked out of her hand, other than that, this ability is not used.

Guardian Beast Form:
Yang Korekuta: The Soul Eater (Done) Guardianbeastcopy

Guardian Powers:

Her guardian beast powers are the same as her monster powers, the only difference is that her shield and soul blades are inhanced 3x's.

• Soul Blades: Using souls as a weapon by forming them into jagged arrow like shapes, usually black in colour. These blades are about 2 meteres long and about 8 inches thick and tracel up to 60-70km/hr. She can fire one at a time with a cool down period of about 7 seconds, these blasts are in a way like a cero attack but 3/4 its strength. Yang can combine 2-3 souls to create a stronger blast wich would be the equivalent the full power of a cero blase, she can only use the multi soul one once every 3 posts (that balst has the same speed as the single soul ones, but are double in size).

Spoiler:

Last edited by Kitty on Tue Oct 25, 2011 1:23 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kitty

Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Yang Korekuta: The Soul Eater (Done)   Yang Korekuta: The Soul Eater (Done) Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:02 am

Ready to be checked! D: Kitty wants to get back in to RPing D<
Back to top Go down
Silim
SEELE 01
Silim

PostSubject: Re: Yang Korekuta: The Soul Eater (Done)   Yang Korekuta: The Soul Eater (Done) Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:40 pm

yeahno Kitty, the history is missing.
Back to top Go down
Silim
SEELE 01
Silim

PostSubject: Re: Yang Korekuta: The Soul Eater (Done)   Yang Korekuta: The Soul Eater (Done) Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 23, 2011 5:14 pm

Approved, 1-3+
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yang Korekuta: The Soul Eater (Done)   Yang Korekuta: The Soul Eater (Done) Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Yang Korekuta: The Soul Eater (Done)
Page 1 of 1