Bleach: Blazing Souls RPF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Staff

Admins

Global Moderators

Moderators

Top posters
Pockeh
Nanao Hajim I_vote_lcapNanao Hajim I_voting_barNanao Hajim I_vote_rcap 
PHANTAS-MOON
Silim
Shirou Emiya
Kenshin
Ravana
Ankh
Kitty
Tsukuyomi
Tatsuki_Arisawa
Organizations

Templates
Arrancar Template
Hollow Template
Human Template
Mod Soul Template
NPC Template
Quincy Template
Shinigami Template
Suguira Template
Undead Template
Vizard Template
Quick-Links
The Rules
Canon Characters
Power Tier
The Application Checklist
Face Claims List
Tier Listings
Latest topics
» Digimon Kids in America
Nanao Hajim Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 10, 2016 6:54 pm by Ankh

» KV Claims
Nanao Hajim Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 27, 2012 2:03 pm by KV

» Gray Fullbuster WiP
Nanao Hajim Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 21, 2012 1:29 pm by chriskris

» Cloaked in Energy
Nanao Hajim Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 25, 2011 12:46 pm by Tsukuyomi

» Frozen Feelings
Nanao Hajim Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 23, 2011 7:12 am by Silim

» Bleed Just Like Me [Archer vs Gilgamesh]
Nanao Hajim Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:32 am by Shirou Emiya

» What a Day [Private]
Nanao Hajim Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:45 pm by Main Admin

» Beatrice [Magus Sugiura] [FINISHED]
Nanao Hajim Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 19, 2011 4:52 pm by Silim

» Sugiura Clan Rankings
Nanao Hajim Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:02 am by Shirou Emiya

» Gilgamesh-The King of Heroes
Nanao Hajim Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 15, 2011 4:14 am by Shirou Emiya

Affiliates
free forum

Nanao Hajim

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
chizuru

Nanao Hajim Empty
PostSubject: Nanao Hajim   Nanao Hajim Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:41 pm

S H I N I G A M I

B A S I C I N F O R M A T I O N

Name: Nanao Hajim
[Gender: Female
Appearance:
Nanao Hajim 214708_f260

She stands at 3 foot 1 inches tall, weighing in at 54 pounds. Her hair is purple in color and reaches down to the floor, the strands trailing across the floor just a bit. She has beautiful emerald eyes that shine with the innocence of youth, small cheeks accent the beauty of her childish face. Her mouth is small, decorated with a tiny pink tounge and a row of white teeth. When she smiles it seems to light up the room with the brilliance of innocence. She has small hands and fingers, just barely able to hold and lift her own sword. Her chest and torso are as petite as one would expect of a girl her age.

Height: 3'1

Weight: 54lbs

Eye Color: Emerald

Hair Color: purple

P E R S O N A L I T Y

Personality:
Innocent. This is the word that describes the main aspect of her personality. Her young looks are...well not just for looks. It will give you the idea of the experience, intellegence and personality of who you are dealing with. She is very young in soul society standards, and knows little to nothing about the ways of the world.

Dumb. A somewhat harsh word that explains her basic intellegence. She has the general I.Q that you would expect of someone with her age apperence. She (at the time of this application) can not read or write yet.

Curious. What she lacks in general intellegence she makes up in her thirst to learn more about everything. It will sometimes get her into sticky situations no doubt.

Shy. When meeting someone new she willl always look to hide behind someone she already knows at first. She will eventually warm up to new people the more she interacts with them.

Brave. She tends to be a bit to reckless and bold about certain things. She will always stand up for people she likes, often in times when it would be best for her to gtfo.

Teaser. She loves to tease her friends and make up silly nicknames for people.

Observant. She tends to watch things and people. It is made somewhat easier by the fact that she is small and can sometimes be so quiet that she is more or less unnoticed by taller people.

Silly. She tends to do odd and childish things. Being a child that is not unusual. She likes to hug frogs and throw mud and all other sorts of things.

B A C K G R O U N D

History/Background:

Her life on earth is...well non existant. She was born in soul society, Rukongai district to be exact. Her mother was a woman of the evening, one who had the...fortune of bedding a future captain of the shinigami, whose name is currently unknown. She is...what you could say an excess amount of spirit pressure that was released, through ejaculi, into the mother and formed into a stable human shape. She was ''born'' about 2 years after that fact in a small hospital in the Rukongai.

The girl was treated pretty horrible by her mother. She was a burden to her. A crying, needy burden that held her back from earning as much as the other girls in the brothal. It was not till about 48 years later that she found out that the man who had cured her with this burden had become a captain in the Soul Society. Being the gold digger she was, the mother tried to use her unwanted daughter as black mail. She threatened to release a sob story to the Soul Society new paper about the captain who had raped and left her with a child. Tell them how he had never offered support, and how she had to raise her daughter in a brothal.

Her mother was killed shortly after the threat under mysterious circumstances, and took the name of the captain who fathered her child to the grave. Left an orphan, the girl with the looks and mind of a 5 year old found herself taken to the shinigami academy. Her basic training on how to carry and swing a simple blade was rush. She learned barely what a kido was. She was left ill prepaired and a disgrace to the graduate standards of the shinigami academy, but she was mysteriously pushed through with mysterious monetary donations to the right people.

Now she finds herself prepairing to be a soul reaper ''apprentice'' as her instructors had called her.

Zanpakutô
Zanpakutô Spirit:(Describe the physical manifestation of your sword. Include its name, appearance, and personality.)

Zanpakutô Realm: (Descrbie or give us a picture of what the realm looks like.)

Sealed Zanpakutô : It appears as an elegant throwing knife. The looks would say it were made out of a very fine silver with a mix of titanium. The blade is a perfect and sharp edge, looking as if it could lead to a horrible wound if thrown by a skilled knife thrower. The handle is made of a fine black material, with small finger grips for maximum traction with a throw, It has no guard but instead a thumb hold.

The overall feel of its look would suggest it were almost completely carved out the same stone. Like a sculpter making a statue.

Shikai Description: (You or your sword's new appearance)

Shikai Abilities: (What are the abilities your Shikai has? Do not overpower your shikai.)

Release:(What you have to say in order to release. try to be original.)

Bankai Description: (The appearance of you and the sword, assuming it still is a sword)

Bankai Abilities:
(Your sword's abilities now that it is in its ultimate stage)

R P S A M P L E

Roleplay Sample:

Rp sample provided is by my character flea~ enjoy~
Om nom nom nom~

The chocolate cake sat on the ground, a glistening brown beacon of human world yumminess. It sat in a clear plastic holder, still labeled from the bakery it had been purchased from not an hour before yet. The frosting was smooshed a bit into the holder, but that was just minor aesthetics to anyone who was hungry for a sweet.

The cake was sitting in a park, surronded by damage from an attack not long ago. Several businesses had reopened in the area, but it was still an ugly sight to behold. Nearby layed the body of a middle aged woman, blood slowly seaping from a stab wound in her chest. The aftermath of a mugging gone bad.

A small figure in a black cloak stood over the dead woman. Small gloved hands slowly poked the deceased, then withdrew back to the body after the death became clear. The figure moved over to the cake container, head slowly looking around as she picks it up. She was on a mission, a task that she felt was very important...but there was always time for cake! The figure started to open the container and suddenly had the cake knocked from her hands. It fell into the grass, ruining the cake with dirt and grass peices.

Standing before the figure was a large arrancar. He wore a pure white robe with black accents to it. His black hair was long, down to his shoulders. It waved slightly in the wind that passed over as the first crackle of thunder roared over head.

Extra Abilites:

Energy to spare. We mean this in both the spirit and physical sence. She has more raw spirit energy then any other soul her age, possibly due to the circumstances of her father. She sometimes flairs it by accident when experiencing intence emotions. While her spirit pressure is extremely weak, as one would expect of a soul like her, it flairs up to feel as if it is a couple tiers above its normal during those times. It only flairs for a moment, and she has no control over it when it does.

Physicly she has the seemingly endless energy of youth. This means her physical stamina is very high, which means she has energy to play with the frogs after the hardest day of training.

Quick learner. Nanao seems to pick up on new things quickly. Normally after a couple looks at a technique she understands basicly what happens during it...even if she may be cluelessly dumb to the actual power and what not in it.

Back to top Go down
Pockeh
Resident Smut Guru
Pockeh

Nanao Hajim Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nanao Hajim   Nanao Hajim Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:10 pm

• Name [X]
  • Appropriate Age [X]
  • Gender [X]
  • Picture/Equivalent Sentences for Appearance [X]
  • 10 sentences for personality [X]
  • History is of appropriate length [X]
  • Powers are not Godmod/Overpowered [-]
  • Powers are described reasonably enough [-]
  • Application/RP Sample is not in First Person [X]
  • RP Sample Present (Omit if this is not the first character) [X]
  • RP Sample is 10 sentences [X]

Comments/Notes: Approved, yo
Tier: 4-5+
Back to top Go down
http://roadman.forumotion.com
Ankh

Ankh

Nanao Hajim Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nanao Hajim   Nanao Hajim Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:01 pm

inactive
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Nanao Hajim Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nanao Hajim   Nanao Hajim Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Nanao Hajim
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Blazing Souls RPF :: Applications and Information :: Applications :: Inactive Characters-
Jump to: