Bleach: Blazing Souls RPF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Staff

Admins

Global Moderators

Moderators

Top posters
Pockeh
Demonic Formula I_vote_lcapDemonic Formula I_voting_barDemonic Formula I_vote_rcap 
PHANTAS-MOON
Demonic Formula I_vote_lcapDemonic Formula I_voting_barDemonic Formula I_vote_rcap 
Silim
Shirou Emiya
Kenshin
Ravana
Ankh
Kitty
Tsukuyomi
Tatsuki_Arisawa
Organizations

Templates
Arrancar Template
Hollow Template
Human Template
Mod Soul Template
NPC Template
Quincy Template
Shinigami Template
Suguira Template
Undead Template
Vizard Template
Quick-Links
The Rules
Canon Characters
Power Tier
The Application Checklist
Face Claims List
Tier Listings
Latest topics
» Digimon Kids in America
Demonic Formula Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 10, 2016 6:54 pm by Ankh

» KV Claims
Demonic Formula Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 27, 2012 2:03 pm by KV

» Gray Fullbuster WiP
Demonic Formula Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 21, 2012 1:29 pm by chriskris

» Cloaked in Energy
Demonic Formula Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 25, 2011 12:46 pm by Tsukuyomi

» Frozen Feelings
Demonic Formula Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 23, 2011 7:12 am by Silim

» Bleed Just Like Me [Archer vs Gilgamesh]
Demonic Formula Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:32 am by Shirou Emiya

» What a Day [Private]
Demonic Formula Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:45 pm by Main Admin

» Beatrice [Magus Sugiura] [FINISHED]
Demonic Formula Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 19, 2011 4:52 pm by Silim

» Sugiura Clan Rankings
Demonic Formula Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:02 am by Shirou Emiya

» Gilgamesh-The King of Heroes
Demonic Formula Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 15, 2011 4:14 am by Shirou Emiya

Affiliates
free forum

Demonic Formula

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Blade

Blade

Demonic Formula Empty
PostSubject: Demonic Formula   Demonic Formula Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 16, 2011 1:18 pm

Conceptual Weapon

Current Holder:

Name: Demonic Formula

Release-States: There are two 'Release' states but each serves a single purpose.

Concept: Allow the user to become much powerful.

Appearance:

Sonu:
Demonic Formula DemonHunterWarBlade

Raiken:
Demonic Formula Thumb55759

Powers:
The powers for the first blade, Sonu is to be used as a quick striking weapon, allowing the user to speed there way through the battlefield. While using Sonu, it has an automatic ability that allows the user to gain enormous speed. There is one drawback that weakens the user greatly. All reiatsu abilities are lowered quite a sum, causing the user to be a seated member of a squad in comparison to reiatsu levels. One ability that can be used by the wielder is that they can make quick swipes repeatedly with the blade, causing somewhat large waves of energy to spring forth in that direction. These can be used in a single post with a cooldown of 1 post. Four waves can be sent flying in a single post. The blade also allows the user to use Shunpo/Sonido much quicker, causing them to leave an after image of where they were.

The powers for the second blade, Raiken is to used as a overwhelming weapon, to take down the enemy with shear strength. The blade itself is not heavy to the user as they pick the weapon up the first, but after each post the weight of the blade is increased by 15 pounds that is stack-able to 300 pounds of lifting. The weight of the blade will weigh down the user most likely, causing another drawback to speed, making the users movements very loose and wide arced. One ability that can be used as an activated ability allows the user to emit a black reiatsu source from the sword. Once the reiatsu source as appeared it will be able to function as a shield. It can be used in a single post with a post cool-down. The aura can also be used like a bullet, a large spear like form it will take and be sent forth at high speeds. There is a limit of 3 per thread due to the immense strength of the force behind the speared aura.

Guardian:

Demonic Formula 380616

Black★Rock Shooter is a pale-skinned, blue-eyed girl, with black hair in uneven twintails (possibly because one tail was burned); the right lock of her hair is shorter than her left. She bears two scars on her midriff; she wields an arm cannon and a katana named Black Blade. A blue flame shoots out from her left eye. Her clothes consist of a string bikini top under a black jacket. The jacket has a white stripe running along the length of each of her sleeves and has a white star design on the front (left side) and back. She also wears a pair of tight-fitting shorts, gloves, and black knee-high boots. Her weapons consist of a black-hilted katana and a large gun called ★rock Cannon, which can be transformed into a similar large blade also used by Insane Black★Rock Shooter. ★rock Cannon has a rate of fire of 20 shots per post.

Back to top Go down
https://bleachbsrpf.rpg-board.net/
Shirou Emiya
SEELE 03
Shirou Emiya

Demonic Formula Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demonic Formula   Demonic Formula Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:57 pm

Since i don't see any thing that looks out of place or god mod, and the drawbacks seem alright, i approve.
Back to top Go down

Demonic Formula
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Blazing Souls RPF :: Applications and Information :: Character Information :: Conceptual Weapons-
Jump to: