Bleach: Blazing Souls RPF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Staff

Admins

Global Moderators

Moderators

Top posters
Pockeh
Toshiro Hitsugaya (WIP) I_vote_lcapToshiro Hitsugaya (WIP) I_voting_barToshiro Hitsugaya (WIP) I_vote_rcap 
PHANTAS-MOON
Toshiro Hitsugaya (WIP) I_vote_lcapToshiro Hitsugaya (WIP) I_voting_barToshiro Hitsugaya (WIP) I_vote_rcap 
Silim
Shirou Emiya
Kenshin
Ravana
Ankh
Kitty
Tsukuyomi
Tatsuki_Arisawa
Organizations

Templates
Arrancar Template
Hollow Template
Human Template
Mod Soul Template
NPC Template
Quincy Template
Shinigami Template
Suguira Template
Undead Template
Vizard Template
Quick-Links
The Rules
Canon Characters
Power Tier
The Application Checklist
Face Claims List
Tier Listings
Latest topics
» Digimon Kids in America
Toshiro Hitsugaya (WIP) Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 10, 2016 6:54 pm by Ankh

» KV Claims
Toshiro Hitsugaya (WIP) Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 27, 2012 2:03 pm by KV

» Gray Fullbuster WiP
Toshiro Hitsugaya (WIP) Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 21, 2012 1:29 pm by chriskris

» Cloaked in Energy
Toshiro Hitsugaya (WIP) Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 25, 2011 12:46 pm by Tsukuyomi

» Frozen Feelings
Toshiro Hitsugaya (WIP) Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 23, 2011 7:12 am by Silim

» Bleed Just Like Me [Archer vs Gilgamesh]
Toshiro Hitsugaya (WIP) Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:32 am by Shirou Emiya

» What a Day [Private]
Toshiro Hitsugaya (WIP) Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:45 pm by Main Admin

» Beatrice [Magus Sugiura] [FINISHED]
Toshiro Hitsugaya (WIP) Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 19, 2011 4:52 pm by Silim

» Sugiura Clan Rankings
Toshiro Hitsugaya (WIP) Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:02 am by Shirou Emiya

» Gilgamesh-The King of Heroes
Toshiro Hitsugaya (WIP) Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 15, 2011 4:14 am by Shirou Emiya

Affiliates
free forum

Toshiro Hitsugaya (WIP)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
[ TAICHOU ]

[ TAICHOU ]

Toshiro Hitsugaya (WIP) Empty
PostSubject: Toshiro Hitsugaya (WIP)   Toshiro Hitsugaya (WIP) Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 06, 2011 4:23 am

SHINIGAMI

Basics

Name: Toshiro Hitsugaya

Personality:

Hitsugaya is generally mature and serious, in contrast to his free-spirited lieutenant, Rangiku Matsumoto. Despite their personality differences, he and Rangiku seem very close. Tōshirō is shown to be easily annoyed by others goofing off or drawing unneeded attention to themselves, as shown when he leads a team of Shinigami into Ichigo Kurosaki's school.

Hitsugaya hates anything that he deems childish as well as being described as something close to a child, such as an elementary school child, a further contrast to his appearance. This is shown more in the omake chapters of Bleach, such as the short comics in VJump and the sand castle contest chapter released along with Chapter 238. He is also mistaken for a kid in several of the omake chapters, much to his annoyance. During the ending credits of the Sealed Sword Frenzy, he is in the human world and dressed in a young boy's school uniform, and Hinamori has to pull him out of hiding. He is overly protective of Momo Hinamori, due to the fact that they were old childhood friends. Hitsugaya dislikes summer and warm weather in general.

It is also known that Tōshirō's favorite foods are watermelon and amanattō. He does not like dried persimmons, a difference between him and his lieutenant. Back in his childhood in West Rukongai, he was so skilled with spinning tops that he became the local undefeated champion. He works very hard, but his motive seems to be that if he finishes quickly, he can return to his afternoon nap. He believes in the saying "children who sleep well, grow well," and hopes to grow quickly, a wish shared by his subordinates. Naturally, they do not voice this fact in front of him, for even regularly practicing this adage for so long, he didn't really grow in height.

Hitsugaya is usually joked about by many of the other Shinigami in Soul Society as well as by his enemies. Despite these jokes, or perhaps because of them, Hitsugaya has developed a cold attitude toward most people; he tolerates these jokes and goes on with his duties. Although he has shown anger towards jokes, he doesn't take action against whomever insulted him unless they are his enemies, but has never overreacted because of them. The only thing he can't tolerate is not being addressed as "Captain Hitsugaya," or an inappropriate use of his name, as he worked very hard for the title so he gets angry when not addressed as such. Coincidentally, though, he does not address any other officer with their title, only their last names. The only people that actually call him by his given name are Ichigo, who is constantly reminded to address him properly, and Hinamori, who is the only person allowed to get away with it. Hinamori tends to call him "Hitsugaya-kun" and both she and Ukitake occasionally use "Shirō-chan" (シロちゃん) — a nickname meaning "Whitey" (Snowy in the English manga) in reference to his hair — in both cases without any repercussion. In addition, Karin and her friends call him by his first name and they are never given any rebukes for it. In the Shinigami Illustrated Picture Book sketches (omakes found at the end of episodes of Bleach), Jūshirō Ukitake comically gives Hitsugaya candy and other food because "Jūshirō" and "Tōshirō" sound similar and because they both have white hair, making them both "Shirō-chan."

During his duel with Gin Ichimaru, Ichimaru remarks that Hitsugaya is the embodiment of a heavenly guardian that would be reincarnated every few centuries.

Apperance

Appearance:

Spoiler:

Tōshirō Hitsugaya is short, has turquoise eyes and short, spiked, white hair, which tends to draw attention in the Human world. He wears a standard sleeveless captain's haori with a green sash around his shoulders, held together by a round clip. The sash holds his Zanpakutō's sheath in place on his back and is tied to it at either end. He sometimes walks around in his tabi. He is relatively young by Shinigami standards and has the appearance of a child. In the Human world, he wears a black, short-sleeved, golf shirt and gray pants. He also wore the uniform of Karakura High School.

Height: 4'5"

Weight: 62 lbs.

Eye Color: Turquoise

Hair Color: White

Zanpakutô

Zanpakutô Spirit:

Hyōrinmaru (氷輪丸, "Ice Ring") When sealed, Hyōrinmaru looks like a normal katana with the exception of the guard, which is in the shape of a four-pointed bronze-colored star. Its hilt is light blue and sheath dark blue. The sheath completely dissolves when he draws his sword. The sword is somewhat longer than most Zanpakutō, at about 1.4 meters long, making it taller than Hitsugaya, preventing him from wearing it at the hip. Instead he carries it on his back by his green sash over his right shoulder. Hitsugaya is one of four people that carry a Zanpakutō on their back, the others being Ichigo Kurosaki, Love Aikawa, and Hiyori Sarugaki.

Hyōrinmaru is the strongest of all ice-element Zanpakutō in Soul Society. As such, Hitsugaya doesn't need water to be present in order for him to use its abilities. Hitsugaya's control over Hyōrinmaru's power has been shown great enough to use any of its Bankai attacks (with less control) with Shikai.

Zanpakutô Realm:

Toshiro Hitsugaya (WIP) Hyourinmaru-Toshiro-Hitsugaya

Sealed Zanpakutô :

Toshiro Hitsugaya (WIP) Hitsugaya_sword_sm_540

Shikai Description: N/A

Shikai Abilities:

Hyōrinmaru allows Hitsugaya to control water and ice. His slashes create an immense amount of spiritual power which overflows from the tip of the blade, creating a flow of ice shaped like a Chinese dragon. The dragon flies towards opponents and instantly freezes anything it touches. Hyōrinmaru can create multiple ice dragons to attack an opponent from various angles. Hitsugaya can also direct his slashes towards the ground and form a wave of ice which rushes over his opponents, overwhelming and freezing them. The chain-blade also freezes anything Hitsugaya traps with it. The power it expels is so overwhelming that in Soul Society (where Hitsugaya is not placed under a limiter), its mere release affects the weather within the immediate vicinity, creating a thunderstorm or a blizzard.

Tensō Jūrin (天相従臨, Subjugation Of The Heavens): One of Hyōrinmaru's basic powers, as well as its strongest. It allows him to control the weather in the immediate vicinity, or more specifically, control the water in the surrounding atmosphere. The ability is usable in both Shikai and Bankai modes.[111] However, Hitsugaya states that this aspect of his powers is not fully mature and that he doesn't like to use it in Bankai mode, as he is unsure of whether or not he could control it and keep it from killing everyone in the vicinity.

Release: "Sit Upon the Frozen Heavens" (霜天に坐せ, sōten ni zase; Viz "Reign over the Frosted Heavens")

Bankai Description:

Daiguren Hyōrinmaru (大紅蓮 氷輪丸, "Grand Crimson Lotus Ice Ring"; Viz "Great Roaring Coldly Shining Moon"): causes ice to flow from Hyōrinmaru onto Hitsugaya, starting at his right arm which ice forms onto in the shape of a dragon's head around his sword hand, encasing the sword up to the hilt; which also changes from the shape of a four-pointed star to that of eight-pointed star. The ice continues forming up over his shoulders with two large wings sprouting from his back and a long tail. The ice forms down his left arm encasing his hand which ends in a claw. Hitsugaya's feet are encased in ice in a similar manner to his left hand which as they to end in claws. These new ice limbs are movable and can be used as an extension of himself to aid in battle. During some appearances of his Bankai, three flowers of ice form floating behind him, each consisting of four purple petals shaped like diamonds. These petals melt away petal by petal as Hitsugaya's battle progresses, leading Shawlong Kūfang to speculate that Hitsugaya's Bankai will fade when all twelve petals disappear, assuming that the captain's Bankai was incomplete due to his young age. During his fight with Luppi, these petals were noticeably absent; however, during his fight with Tier Harribel, they were present once more and they also appeared once again with his fight with Aizen.

Bankai Abilities:

Bankai Regeneration: During his battle with Luppi Antenor, Hitsugaya's Bankai was damaged. However, it regenerated, and Hitsugaya stated that as long as there is water in the air his Bankai can be revived indefinitely.

Zanhyō Ningyō (残氷人形, "Lingering Ice Puppet/Doll"): Upon activating his Bankai, Tōshirō is able to create and shape a large amount of ice into his exact likeness. It is very life-like as it can appear to bleed. He stated that he can usually only trick an opponent once with it, so he usually saves it for towards the end of a battle.

Shield of Ice Wings: Hitsugaya is capable of wrapping his wings around himself like a sphere protecting him from any attacks.

Ryūsenka (竜霰花, Dragon Hail Flower): When Hitsugaya stabs his opponents, a huge burst of ice erupts from the point of contact between Hyōrinmaru and the opponents, encasing and freezing them. Hitsugaya can then proceed to shatter the ice and his opponent with it.

Sennen Hyōrō (千年氷牢, Thousand Years' Ice Prison): Hitsugaya creates many ice pillars which encircle him and his enemy. At his command (when he turns his sword 90 degrees counter-clockwise), these pillars then move towards the enemy, enveloping and crushing it. Though this technique is very powerful, Hitsugaya infers that it takes a considerable amount of time to prepare, and therefore the distraction of his enemy is crucial in successfully completing this attack.

Hyōten Hyakkasō (氷天百華葬, Frozen Heaven Hundred Flower Funeral): This ability is an extension of Hyorinmaru's Tensō Jūrin power. However, because Hitsugaya dislikes using Tensō Jūrin while his Bankai is active, he rarely uses it. The ability opens up a huge hole in the clouds through which a large amount of snow falls down on to his opponent. As the snow comes into contact with the opponent, ice flowers sprout all over their body, instantly trapping them in a pillar of ice. Hitsugaya claimed that when the last of the 100 petals falls, the life of the one who touched it will be over.

Guncho Tsurara (群鳥氷柱, Icicle Flock): Hitsugaya can transform water into ice and then swing his Zanpakutō in an arc which fires an array of ice daggers at his target.

Hyōryū Senbi (氷竜旋尾, Ice Dragon Swirling Tail): With this technique, Hitsugaya swings his sword in a linear direction and creates overflowing ice from his blade in the form of a crescent.

Zekku (絶空, Void Sever): This ability allows Hitsugaya to control his Hyouryū Senbi technique and send it up into the air.

Background

History/Background: ( You can write about their life on earth, then their history as a shinigami.)

Extra Abilites: (This is if they have a high intellect or something like they are a very good researcher or scientist)

Roleplay Sample: (Show us your stuff!)
Back to top Go down
Ankh

Ankh

Toshiro Hitsugaya (WIP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toshiro Hitsugaya (WIP)   Toshiro Hitsugaya (WIP) Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 21, 2011 3:47 am

moved to inactive
Back to top Go down

Toshiro Hitsugaya (WIP)
Page 1 of 1