Bleach: Blazing Souls RPF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Staff

Admins

Global Moderators

Moderators

Top posters
Pockeh
Reunited... And It Feels SO Good...~ <3 (Private for Dai & Mama Ama; Rated r for obvious rape. XD) I_vote_lcapReunited... And It Feels SO Good...~ <3 (Private for Dai & Mama Ama; Rated r for obvious rape. XD) I_voting_barReunited... And It Feels SO Good...~ <3 (Private for Dai & Mama Ama; Rated r for obvious rape. XD) I_vote_rcap 
PHANTAS-MOON
Reunited... And It Feels SO Good...~ <3 (Private for Dai & Mama Ama; Rated r for obvious rape. XD) I_vote_lcapReunited... And It Feels SO Good...~ <3 (Private for Dai & Mama Ama; Rated r for obvious rape. XD) I_voting_barReunited... And It Feels SO Good...~ <3 (Private for Dai & Mama Ama; Rated r for obvious rape. XD) I_vote_rcap 
Silim
Shirou Emiya
Kenshin
Ravana
Ankh
Kitty
Tsukuyomi
Tatsuki_Arisawa
Organizations

Templates
Arrancar Template
Hollow Template
Human Template
Mod Soul Template
NPC Template
Quincy Template
Shinigami Template
Suguira Template
Undead Template
Vizard Template
Quick-Links
The Rules
Canon Characters
Power Tier
The Application Checklist
Face Claims List
Tier Listings
Latest topics
» Digimon Kids in America
Reunited... And It Feels SO Good...~ <3 (Private for Dai & Mama Ama; Rated r for obvious rape. XD) Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 10, 2016 6:54 pm by Ankh

» KV Claims
Reunited... And It Feels SO Good...~ <3 (Private for Dai & Mama Ama; Rated r for obvious rape. XD) Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 27, 2012 2:03 pm by KV

» Gray Fullbuster WiP
Reunited... And It Feels SO Good...~ <3 (Private for Dai & Mama Ama; Rated r for obvious rape. XD) Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 21, 2012 1:29 pm by chriskris

» Cloaked in Energy
Reunited... And It Feels SO Good...~ <3 (Private for Dai & Mama Ama; Rated r for obvious rape. XD) Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 25, 2011 12:46 pm by Tsukuyomi

» Frozen Feelings
Reunited... And It Feels SO Good...~ <3 (Private for Dai & Mama Ama; Rated r for obvious rape. XD) Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 23, 2011 7:12 am by Silim

» Bleed Just Like Me [Archer vs Gilgamesh]
Reunited... And It Feels SO Good...~ <3 (Private for Dai & Mama Ama; Rated r for obvious rape. XD) Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:32 am by Shirou Emiya

» What a Day [Private]
Reunited... And It Feels SO Good...~ <3 (Private for Dai & Mama Ama; Rated r for obvious rape. XD) Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:45 pm by Main Admin

» Beatrice [Magus Sugiura] [FINISHED]
Reunited... And It Feels SO Good...~ <3 (Private for Dai & Mama Ama; Rated r for obvious rape. XD) Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 19, 2011 4:52 pm by Silim

» Sugiura Clan Rankings
Reunited... And It Feels SO Good...~ <3 (Private for Dai & Mama Ama; Rated r for obvious rape. XD) Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:02 am by Shirou Emiya

» Gilgamesh-The King of Heroes
Reunited... And It Feels SO Good...~ <3 (Private for Dai & Mama Ama; Rated r for obvious rape. XD) Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 15, 2011 4:14 am by Shirou Emiya

Affiliates
free forum

Reunited... And It Feels SO Good...~ <3 (Private for Dai & Mama Ama; Rated r for obvious rape. XD)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ama Yariman

Ama Yariman

Reunited... And It Feels SO Good...~ <3 (Private for Dai & Mama Ama; Rated r for obvious rape. XD) Empty
PostSubject: Reunited... And It Feels SO Good...~ <3 (Private for Dai & Mama Ama; Rated r for obvious rape. XD)   Reunited... And It Feels SO Good...~ <3 (Private for Dai & Mama Ama; Rated r for obvious rape. XD) Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 25, 2011 8:06 pm

Ama Yariman
"Eenie Meenie Miney Mo, time to lose those pants and go...~"

Spoiler:
This morning was different. Everything was off. Usually after a hookup or something of the like, Ama would just move on without thought like drinking water. However, one of her last hookups was with one of the most interesting man she had ever met. He appeared to be female, but in fact, was 100% male down below. With the fake breasts and hair and everything about him, you would never guess he was female. Unless you have a trained eye like Ama, of course.

The reason the whole morning was different and off? Mariyah. He was so interesting... And after their heated, torturous, and completely sexy hookup, they had little or no contact with each other. That is, until, he was promoted and she became his fraccion. However, she never heard it from him directly, just from a messanger. She didn't see him, and now she wanted him. So, as she paced her quarters, she decided to go see him. This moment, for she could wait no longer.

She rushed out of her room and asked around where Mariyah was to try and catch him. A fellow arrancar simply told her he was 'out' and would be back soon. Slightly disappointed she half-heartedly thanked the arrancar and walked to HIS quarters. If he was to be back soon, she thought she would surprise him. Ama opened the door and walked inside. She decided hiding behind the door would be bad, in case he thought it was an attack. So, instead, she sat down on his bed and folded one leg over the other, posing slightly sexily. She smiled to herself and adjusted her glasses and fixed her extremely long hair. She could not wait to see him, and 'congradulate' Mariyah on his promotion.
Back to top Go down
PHANTAS-MOON
SEELE 02
PHANTAS-MOON

Reunited... And It Feels SO Good...~ <3 (Private for Dai & Mama Ama; Rated r for obvious rape. XD) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunited... And It Feels SO Good...~ <3 (Private for Dai & Mama Ama; Rated r for obvious rape. XD)   Reunited... And It Feels SO Good...~ <3 (Private for Dai & Mama Ama; Rated r for obvious rape. XD) Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:20 am

Reunited... And It Feels SO Good...~ <3 (Private for Dai & Mama Ama; Rated r for obvious rape. XD) Mariyah

He had certainly had an interesting week, that was for sure. To be promoted to the Trecera Espada, of all things. Mariyah still felt the spot on the back of his right shoulder where the tattoo was, and sighed softly. What a place, hm? He chuckled, wandering along with the feminine air about him. They looked at him quite often, staring at him, not sure if he was a woman or not. He just winked at them, and a lot of them swooned. All in a day's work, he supposed. Then again, the fact that he had a different Resurreccion now was also rather strange to this young man, but he decided not to think on it further. Instead, he focussed on getting back to his quarters and relaxing. Who knew being an Espada was so much work?

"Yawn..." His previous work had been interesting, that was for sure. A killing here, a torture there, it had all been so painful. But he missed one thing. His fraccion, he hadn't heard from her yet. One of his messengers had gone to get her, and returned saying that she would arrive, but he hadn't quite met her yet. He shrugged this off, and decided that now was the best time to head back to his quarters.

A feminine flick of his hair later, and Mariyah was on his way to his room, not worrying about people beside him or behind him, just walking swiftly though the halls with his red eyes focussed on what was ahead of him. He finally reached his door, noticing that it had been touched. The man reached for the bo staff in his skirt, preparing to approach anyone, if it was an attack. He opened the door quietly, looked inside... and grinned.

"Fraccion have their own quarters for a reason, you know." He didn't bother hiding the male tones, he just spoke as he normally would to this woman. Ama Yariman. For some reason, she was one of the few beds that truly sated him, and for that he had made her his fraccion...
Back to top Go down

Reunited... And It Feels SO Good...~ <3 (Private for Dai & Mama Ama; Rated r for obvious rape. XD)
Page 1 of 1