Bleach: Blazing Souls RPF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Staff

Admins

Global Moderators

Moderators

Top posters
Pockeh
The Feeding Desire(PRIVATE) I_vote_lcapThe Feeding Desire(PRIVATE) I_voting_barThe Feeding Desire(PRIVATE) I_vote_rcap 
PHANTAS-MOON
The Feeding Desire(PRIVATE) I_vote_lcapThe Feeding Desire(PRIVATE) I_voting_barThe Feeding Desire(PRIVATE) I_vote_rcap 
Silim
Shirou Emiya
Kenshin
Ravana
Ankh
Kitty
Tsukuyomi
Tatsuki_Arisawa
Organizations

Templates
Arrancar Template
Hollow Template
Human Template
Mod Soul Template
NPC Template
Quincy Template
Shinigami Template
Suguira Template
Undead Template
Vizard Template
Quick-Links
The Rules
Canon Characters
Power Tier
The Application Checklist
Face Claims List
Tier Listings
Latest topics
» Digimon Kids in America
The Feeding Desire(PRIVATE) Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 10, 2016 6:54 pm by Ankh

» KV Claims
The Feeding Desire(PRIVATE) Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 27, 2012 2:03 pm by KV

» Gray Fullbuster WiP
The Feeding Desire(PRIVATE) Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 21, 2012 1:29 pm by chriskris

» Cloaked in Energy
The Feeding Desire(PRIVATE) Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 25, 2011 12:46 pm by Tsukuyomi

» Frozen Feelings
The Feeding Desire(PRIVATE) Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 23, 2011 7:12 am by Silim

» Bleed Just Like Me [Archer vs Gilgamesh]
The Feeding Desire(PRIVATE) Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:32 am by Shirou Emiya

» What a Day [Private]
The Feeding Desire(PRIVATE) Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:45 pm by Main Admin

» Beatrice [Magus Sugiura] [FINISHED]
The Feeding Desire(PRIVATE) Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 19, 2011 4:52 pm by Silim

» Sugiura Clan Rankings
The Feeding Desire(PRIVATE) Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:02 am by Shirou Emiya

» Gilgamesh-The King of Heroes
The Feeding Desire(PRIVATE) Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 15, 2011 4:14 am by Shirou Emiya

Affiliates
free forum

The Feeding Desire(PRIVATE)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ankh

Ankh

The Feeding Desire(PRIVATE) Empty
PostSubject: The Feeding Desire(PRIVATE)   The Feeding Desire(PRIVATE) Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 09, 2011 4:30 am

Dhaos Narikiri

The Feeding Desire(PRIVATE) Unleashed_by_oathkeeper9918

Tier 0-2+
The Feeding Desire(PRIVATE) 85fe103deb7c4ad81367b8f18e04be131286201192_fullThe Feeding Desire(PRIVATE) 702c4be9588d44848aa0182087e59dcf1286201194_fullThe Feeding Desire(PRIVATE) 04012bf52f2975d1a2ae834e25dd57e91286201195_fullThe Feeding Desire(PRIVATE) E811a2c23616c816616d66361a5dc6691286201196_fullThe Feeding Desire(PRIVATE) F736716cb0ec8086911eafccde7871291299085800_full

District 80 is a hardscrabble, violent, crime-infested area that more depicts Heian era Kyoto. There is no indication that the Shinigami or any other agencies patrol the streets of Rukongai, and as a result, the citizenry are mainly responsible for their day-to-day welfare. Shinigami, such as Rangiku Matsumoto, have however, been seen to travel among the districts of Rukongai, which seem to have many shops or market stalls offering goods for sale. The long forest, endless it seemed, so many useless souls, hollow infested, people screaming, and yet there was something not right even in all of this. A small village near a lake. It would be normally peaceful, save for the flames burning it down, and the bloodstains everywhere, bodies hanging from burning edges, reaching out for help, many of whom where killed while trying to run away, only for there spines to been pulled out and tossed to the side, some of the people own heads where crushed in, a pile of children burning bodies laid in front of their former mothers whom where crying, before a man walked over and snapped there necks without mercy, all so weak, perfect for killing. This man only appeared in there village no more than five minute ago, from afar where smoke can be been seen on the other side of the large lake, where another village was brutally killed. then he simply walked deeper into the forest, till some soul reapers appeared to check out the fires, they found themselves losing there organs and dying the vary second they arrived, and always seemed to be hollows following him, feasting on the dead, good cover, make it look like the hollows are doing it.

As he loomed over another village, they were in panic, fires everywhere, and a strange man appeared, and for no reason crushed a child's head. As everyone screamed in horror, this man laughed, as they all turned into piles of blood, and flames took over the remains, it was quicker than the others. Because he was waiting for a captain of the gotei to appear, but they kept sending in low level soul reapers, it was time to get the eyes of the gotei on him, it was rather simple, make the hollows here run a mock. This man pulled out a small coin, hollow bait, and tossed it in the air, it wasn't just one coin, it was ten of them, creating the bait needed to draw in hundreds of weak hollows to the field, how wonderful, as they appeared, scared of the man that summoned them, they did what they always do, destroy everything around the man instead, ceros, balas, they used them, they leveled the area around him, as they did, they slowly started to die, as the reaitsu of this man caused them to turn into piles of blood. It was unbelievable, then it was gone, as if this large energy was never here. He was now simply waiting to gather information, how many people? How many captains? This man thought as he turned and walk towards a large rock, to sit atop of, and wait, taking out a tree branch and holding it within his hands, as if smelling it, and thinking deeply. Factoring the possibles of the next movements. This world was dull, and tired, it was simply time to end it, but for now he need to make himself known to the gotei, insert the thought of his power, and see how far they can push himself, this place, he barely used any energy so far, just simply letting the hollows do the dirty work, while he wasn't afraid to get his hands dirty, he would need all the energy he can spar before they arrived.

15000 Years Ago, There first came the birth of an unsual shinigami, who would be known and considered as the fore mother of the Sugiura Clan. Shimura Sugiura, a woman who's skill's were very low and sub-par at best, she could not perform anything right. Around this time Dhaos was born as well, he fell in love with her. Thou she never found out. Dhaos had sub-par skills, and was never able to even manifest a spirit, this brought shame into his family, and was outcast by it. Dhaos was sent to die in the forest of hollow's. Alone, barely able to fight, and weak, it found him, a guardian beast, known as Bernael. He talked to Dhaos, telling him he shall give him power, great power beyond his wildest dreams, wanting this the young Dhaos, as hollows closed in to feed on Dhaos, he took the power of this beast, as his own, and thus the legend of Dhaos was born. The forest of menos was greatly destroyed, returning to his family, Dhaos killed them all, in revenge for out casting him, they never caught him. Dhaos learnt that his love became known as The Shinigami of evolution. Dhaos trained himself in his new powers.

Dhaos learned that she continued on her days of becoming stronger then most shinigami and evolving, into something more stronger then bankai, As she was able to defeat a captain face to face, easily in this stage over his own bankai. then one day, she decided she would go and settle down with life in a new land, new home, and to find out her roots. she married a shinigami man and have fourteen of his children. This drove Dhaos to the deep end of his life, it was time to meet her face to face, take her as his own. Dhaos became a fearsome power. This things that granted them power, he shall end them. Kill them, destroy them, first he created his own magic, the infamous Tsumi no kōrubakku. He tested this spell to bring back his dead family, it worked, he tested this spell on all the races he could find. Hollow, Quincy, soul reaper? You name it, he tested it. Making this spell into its current version. Creating fail safe, after fail safe. He was Ready, first he stalked her, got her day plan all down. Then he visited the west of these great lands, and studied the king of heroes, he bettered his still further, till it happened, he transcended into Kyuu Kyou. He tested his new found power, by destroying a large mass of the kings kingdom. Killing many, and then uses the soul of plus to bring them all back in a small army.

He used this army to attack her home, they where wiped out. But this was to buy time. It happened in one night, the day that 67% of all guardian beast where wiped out by Dhaos himself. The lands where in flames. The King of heroes appeared, and tried to use the great EA on him, but it was blocked thanks to Dhaos powers. The land was forever scared. Mountains vanished, as his battle with the king of heroes happened, and then she appeared. She used her strongest attack along with a full powered EA, it hit Dhaos barrier. And in a large blast that shook not only these lands, but earth as well. They thought that killed him, but he appeared, unharmed, only knocked out of Kyuu Kyou. In his base form, he was tried, used to much power. That's when he was hit by it. Boundary Field of Isolation used by Shimura, and this variation can even seal people, Guardian Beasts or Sacreds until she wishes them released, making the most dire and feared punishment in Sugiura Law not death, but eternal sealing. He was sealed into the lands, his Guardian beast, escaped, and hid.

The crimes of Dhaos, where wiped from the records, his tale lost in time as a mere fable, a boogeyman tale to tell to guardian beast. The fable of the epic battle that destroyed most of the lands. Thought to be done to in the grail attack not long after. The magic he created wiped from the records as well, making it impossible to know how to perform this spell. Dhaos was stuck in the seal forever, or that was the plan. his guardian beast had one special order, to set up a auto spell, that would break Dhaos free over time, this was done by using small amount of collected reaitsu in the area, to weaken the seal, Dhaos stayed the same age, power, everything like the day he went in. But he knew time was passing by, 1 second felt like a hour, and he stayed in there for thousands of years. His actions caused the war of the guardian beast and his kind.

Then 30 years ago it happen, the seal was broken, he appeared, unharmed, healed, and mad, the first thing he done was, destroy all the sea towns and made it look like hollows did it. And then he needed information, he learnt what happen to his feats, laughing on how they became fables. He returned to the gotei, killing off a great number of unseated soul reapers, and stole important information, covering his tracks up, by blaming another guardian beast. He waited, and gather information on this Aizen, fellow that betrayed the gotei a few years later. And carefully watched the battles of the espada, thou use of a Garganta Broadcast from one of the revived hollows he brought back. It wasn't till after the defeat of aizen brought a small chance of peace. After one year of silence, however, a new threat entered the halls - a new Vasto Lorde claimed the fortress as his own, and with him, the renewed Espada. Nobody really knows where these Arrancar come from - or why they are 'near-perfect' Arrancar, which should be impossible for natural ones. Ge created a group of powerful dead warriors brought back to join his ranks. After the gotei was sealed off. Dhaos stayed in the background of things. Gathering data, planing, only fighting when needed. He is now waiting for his chance to truly strike, to warn this world, that he is back. Taking the title of King Of Heaven as his own as well. It seemed much has happen since his time he was sealed away.

Dhaos a person powerful enough to challenge not only Gilgamesh, but also Shimura, in battle. It took them both to merely seal him away with magic. He was now resting atop this rock, as the wind blew in the air, as the screams of many hollows filled the air, this wonderful feeling of death around him, made him warm inside, as the sunsets, and the moon shines forth, the flames grew larger, and took more life, be it hollow, be it a simple soul, many low level soul reapers tried to keep the fire from spreading, but the hollows kept causing trouble, Dhaos simply waited, for something to arrive, if nothing does, then he shall show this place how the day that 67% of all Guardian beast were killed off, by himself single handily, but would the need of that be needed? Or shall the wheel of fate turn to stop him?
Back to top Go down
Tsukuyomi

Tsukuyomi

PostSubject: Re: The Feeding Desire(PRIVATE)   The Feeding Desire(PRIVATE) Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 09, 2011 1:08 pm

Yuri Tsukuyomi
The Feeding Desire(PRIVATE) 9f233f18
The Feeding Desire(PRIVATE) Yurisk10
1-2+

Flames. A cascade of red flames that seemed to swallow that deepest Region of the Rukongai District. The Gotei Thirteen didn't feel the need to figure out the sudden disturbance- Thus, Sending in Low level shinigami to "Clean up". Yuri however, Was never one to sit by and watch when something is being destroyed. He stood upon the closest house that was at the edge of the Rukongai Districts, Hearing the screams that accompanied the rising flames- Tragic. It was these types of days that made Yuri think about why he was even in the Gotei 13. With how they treat the lower class within Rukongai upper Districts, How would Yuri be better then all of them if He just let it continue- He wouldn't. High winds carried the flames towards the surrounding Districts as even more people ran in complete and utter fear. It was time, Enough standing around. Yuri then kicked off the Building with his right foot with an Astonishing Shunpo towards the infected area. When he got there, It was a sight no man would want to see after coming Home.

"Wha. Wha. What the Fuck!?!"

Landing on the Crimson soil under him, Yuri Tsukuyomi looked around in horror as his Home town was burnt, Raped, Pillaged with no Mercy- District 80, The place where Yuri and his Best Friend Flynn called home for so long, Now, Reduced to absolutely nothing. Walking slowly through out his former home, He sees complete and Utter Despair in everything. Piles of dead people, Dead Children, Even Animals. Every step he took, He felt an Extremely powerful being above him- Not the time to rush in like a Fool. It sounded like Yuri was walking in a Lake of Crimson water, Every step he took was accompanied by a docile splashing sounds of blood under his foot. His Haori was then caught on Fire from a spare ember that rested on the ground, Engulfing it quite quickly. Yuri Swiftly Took it off and tossed it on the ground by a Plethora of Flames- The Emblem of the Gobantai was the only thing that could be seen after a period of time; Yuri, Now in his standard Shinigami Attire, Paced through this Village with an mind full of Revenge. Seven Hollows then Crashed out of a House that resided 10 Feet to Yuri's Right- Two of them Holding dead Shinigami in there Mouths. Feeling like that was the last Straw, The Dark Enforcer pulled on the white ribbon that was tied around his sheathe before Unsheathing it with his Left hand- Resting it on his shoulder as his Reiatsu flares to extreme levels.

"ARG! TOSHO, TEION-EN"

Holding his zanpakuto on his shoulder in his usual stance, the Blade dissipates into Blue Flames all around him. Swirling around his Hand that was continuing to hold the hilt, it then Morphs into a Ice Blue Scythe with a Purple Tassel at the end of the Staff Part of the weapon. The Blade Has a Silver Engravement of the words "Purge" in Kanji. The Reiatsu Yuri Lowell Now emits are a Dense Wave of Blue Flames that contact create Injuries to a Fine Degree. Teion-en is Said to be the Very Pinnacle of Fear within Zanpakuto. With the blade being about 80 Cm's in total Length, This scythe is one dangerous weapon to be dealt with if not Properly trained. With this, Yuri's Amethyst eyes were shifted towards Three of the Hollows that Lunged towards him in the Air. Spinning around counterclockwise, The Dark Enforcer Swung his Scythe in a Wide Arc, Slicing each of the Hollows into Nothingness- Wasting No Time. As he was finishing his Turn, One fired a Cero Directly at him, In response, Yuri fueled Blue Flames into his Scythe's Blade before Releasing a Crescent wave towards it- An Explosion of Blue Flames and Red Energy could be seen about 20 Feet away as the two attacks Collided. Placing His Right hand above his Blade, Yuri's Eyes Hardened before saying sternly.

"Second Ougi: Rekkasen!!"

This is one of Extravagant Moves. Yuri grazes his hand over his blade, calling upon the name of the technique. This attack is a summoning-type to an extent. It summons/creates blades of Blue Flame and reishi that can not be absorbed like ambient reishi. They all appear to be Double Edged Blades. Appearing around him in Vast Numbers- Totaling about 200, Yuri Swings His Blade into the ground as the Swords before to Rotate and Revolve around the Enemy. As it Spins faster and faster, It begins to Spawn a Blue Flame Tornado which is meant to keep them in; The Full Entrapment takes about 5 Seconds to take form. Once it was fully formed, The Blades that Were Made First Begins to Fire out in Random Angles towards the Enemy- Explosions being created on every swords Impact on the ground of even a Block; Minor they are but Explosions nonetheless. Even if the Person escapes the Tornado, The Blades will still fire outward- This Attack Lasts for about Two Posts. With the Creation of the Rekkasen, Yuri had trapped the four Remaining Hollows in that attack- Completely Unlikely that they would Survive an Ability like that being such low levels. Yuri would then take a deep breath before Lowering his Weapon at his side- Not reverting it to his Dormant state, Just in case something happens. Yuri then mutters to himself softly as a Single tear rolls down the side of his face like a Razor blade.

"This can't be Happening..."

Taking a couple more steps, Yuri then stops in front of one House that looks all but Familiar- It was his Home, Burnt to nothing now. Falling on his Knees, his long Black Hair draped in front of his face as he punches the Ground under him. If He got there quicker, He would have been able to do something. It was there, He had the thought in his head. The crackling of the Flames around him was the only sound that could be heard, The Tiny fragments of what Life he had to hold on to. Seemingly decimated. He need to know his Purpose. If he couldn't Protect his Home town, What could he protect ?

Back to top Go down
Ankh

Ankh

PostSubject: Re: The Feeding Desire(PRIVATE)   The Feeding Desire(PRIVATE) Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 11, 2011 11:18 pm

Dhaos Narikiri

Tier 0-2+
The Feeding Desire(PRIVATE) 85fe103deb7c4ad81367b8f18e04be131286201192_fullThe Feeding Desire(PRIVATE) 702c4be9588d44848aa0182087e59dcf1286201194_fullThe Feeding Desire(PRIVATE) 04012bf52f2975d1a2ae834e25dd57e91286201195_fullThe Feeding Desire(PRIVATE) E811a2c23616c816616d66361a5dc6691286201196_fullThe Feeding Desire(PRIVATE) F736716cb0ec8086911eafccde7871291299085800_full

These wonderful flames, and chaos, such wonderful screams in the air, as the smell of iron was everywhere, as the hollow roars echo across the lands. The hollows lust for eating, sent a wonderful chill down his spine, making him enjoy this all the more, the sounds of hundreds dying left and right, low rank soul reapers being killed off while trying to keep order. This was a lot of chaos, but not out of the normal everyday this sort of thing happens. These were homes to souls, in the most lawless place possible, this many hollows at once wasn't uncommon, but outright scary if it happen to a single digit District, if not a nightmare. The High winds carried the flames towards the surrounding Districts as even more people ran in complete and utter fear. How wonderful. This made Dhaos have a soft smile that would be better suited for happy memories, but to this man, this was a happy memory. These flames finally reached District 70, a fire that reached over 10 large lands, total chaos, but there needs to be more, he hasn't had enough yet..... Dhaos tossed something in the flames, a item that is a small, coin-shaped disk that attracts Hollows when crushed. Hollow Bait, as such it created something to appear large cracks in the sky, even strong roar echoing all over the place, as more cracks appear. Then they appeared in a roar that shattered the path blocking them, the Menos Grande.

The first and weakest of all Menos. In human terms they would be considered foot soldiers. There are many of them and they all look alike. In Soul Society, they are the "Menos" that are generally referred to in textbooks. Gillians are huge, but they are slow and have beast-like intellect. Any Captain would be able to destroy them with ease. Gillains commonly attack in a group and one is powerful enough to be a challenge for a Lieutenant of the Gotei 13. These appeared in groups of 10, one group appeared to the west, another to the north, while three groups appeared in the south, and the rest scattered about. They looked for food, reading ceros, and such, as the fires made it easier for them to eat people.

Gillians are huge monster Hollows towering at least 2-6 stories tall, easily dwarfing even the largest standard Hollow. They all have a white mask with an elongated nose. Their bodies are covered from theirs head to their feet with a black covering reminiscent of a cloak. Around their neck is a row of thin white spikes. They have large, pointed feet wrapped in white bandages. They have large white hands with long, sharp, white nails, but they are commonly hidden within their cloak, rarely revealed even in combat. They also have long tongues capable of breaking a fellow Hollow's mask.

Then a large Adjuchas-class Hollow appeared. It has a large wing-like appendage on its back, which is also where its seven meter tail stems from. The Hollow hole is located on the left side of the chest and it wears a large body wrap around the waist. The Mask seemed to be lion like, it appeared leading the hollows now, as it command fear. Dhaos simply laughed to himself, at the sight of all of this chaos, and madness. Dhaos almost forgot, someone enter this place, by power level, it seemed like a captain, did one finally joined? He must of been there a while, as Dhaos got up, and slowly walked towards it. As he got near,he walked in the flames, completely unfazed by the flames, as if they where nothing more than air, his hand in from of his chest, as if holding it, as his sacred resting in between its fingers. He saw a captain mutters to himself softly as a Single tear rolls down the side of his face. This made Dhaos keep his unnerving smile "This can't be Happening..." He watched as the captain punched the ground. Then making himself known. As Dhaos softly stepped towards Yuri, slowly looking at him and his zanpakuto, it was released, meaning he was ready to attack. Dhaos, waved his free hand, as it gathered something, and he punched the ground, in one swift motion, all the flames in the area of the village vanished, but the flames in the forest, and everywhere else, still happening. He notice something from the corner of his eye, in a still standing building, a single soul was there, but there power level overshadowed over by everything going on. Looking at the captain, as he touch the building, making it fall down due to the heat of the area making it support weak, killing the person inside, as if he didn't even notice.

"Tragic isn't it? No survivors, it almost makes me want to laugh."

Dhaos said in a uncaring tone, as if non of this matter to him, but at the same time, as if he never did a thing, and was simply being a curl man wanting to push the buttons of someone, even at times like this. Dhaos right now seems to only have power of a LT, he was keeping his real power down, so he isn't found out he was the one who caused all this, he looked at this captain, not saying another word, he just waited for the captain to react.
Back to top Go down
Tsukuyomi

Tsukuyomi

PostSubject: Re: The Feeding Desire(PRIVATE)   The Feeding Desire(PRIVATE) Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 14, 2011 8:35 pm

||Yuri Hisui Tsukuyomi||

The Feeding Desire(PRIVATE) 9f233f19
||1-2+||

The Feeding Desire(PRIVATE) Yurisk11

Sorrow and Bedlam. Seems like Yuri was all to familiar with those two words. With the sea of Flames Ravaging around him in a haphazard embrace, The Dark Enforcer then senses the appearance of a plethora of Hollows- One seemingly stronger than the next. What is causing all of this Chaos ? Who is causing all of this anguish ? Those were the only thoughts running through Yuri's mind at the moment as His amethyst shift towards a man that was approaching from behind. He walked through the sea of Flames as if it was just second nature to him; Reverting his Zanpakuto to his Dormant state, Yuri stood up before the Blonde Haired man Punched the ground, Expelling the Flames from the immediate area. Astonishing, Why wouldn't he do that to that whole Village ? It appears that this man had the power to stop what was going on, Or The power to control it all. Even though it was extremely emotional, Yuri tried to be as levelheaded as possible. His amethyst eyes, fixated on the movements of this man as he approached the wreckage that was once a House. Shifting his eyes to the right, Yuri noticed a lone survivor in the Building, Trying to lunge towards them, The building then Crumbles, Killing them instantly. Holding out his right hand towards the rubble, he clinches it into a fist and pulls it into his chest. He then heard the man say with such a cold, Nonchalant tone of voice.

"Tragic isn't it? No survivors, it almost makes me want to laugh."

Was this guy for real ? Was he really that sick and demented ? Yuri shifted his body towards him- His Amethyst eyes looking directly into his sky blue eyes. It seemed void of any light, only destruction- The very thing that caused this place to be no more. This man only made Yuri all the more furious, But it seemed like he only had power that of a Fuku-Taichou- However, The way he commanded the exit of the flames was that of someone with a high Caliber of strength, Power, reiatsu. Was he purposely lowering his Reiatsu to try and get Yuri off guard ? It seemed possible anyway. Using his right hand to fix his wild mane of charcoal colored hair, Yuri attempted to make it straighter then before as he places his hand on his head; The sky was Blue with a Overtone of Black as the smoke risen into the air like a plague upon the earth. Yuri then said softly in a cold tone of Anger.

"Makes you want to laugh ? How twisted, You got some demons inside of you Blondie. Who the hell are you ? Someone of your morbid personality had to have something to do with this massacre. "

His Amethyst eyes raging from within, Enough rage to fuel a thousand suns. His zanpakuto was then lifted onto his left shoulder- The rays of sun beaming off the blade of the zanpakuto in a Tranquil embrace around the copious of Bedlam. He then Heard the disturbances of Near by Ceros being fired. Shit. Not going to lose anyone else. Pivoting on his right heel, The Dark Enforcer begins to run towards the impending doom. Getting about Ten feet away from the Suspicious man, Yuri suddenly stops- The wind of the flames carrying his Black hair behind himself, Almost looking like a cape of sorts. Tilting the right side of his face towards the man, Only one of Yuri's eyes could be seen as he mutters.

"Well Blondie, It's been fun. Make sure to leave your name and number, I'll try and get back to you."

||End Previous Music||

||Play New Music||

With that Sarcastic remark, Yuri Vanished from his position with a shunpo- Towards District 70. As he got there, It seemed like it was once again too late; The travel time that Yuri had wasn't even that long, It seems like they're just ravaging. The surviving people were running for their lives as hollows jumped from Building to Building, Eating people and Children, Destroying their homes. Yuri tried to see how many hollows there actually were- Too many to count. Fuck. Going on instinct, Yuri then Springs into action; His amethyst eyes shift to a Hollow about to lunge from his left flank. Gripping the ground with his right Foot, Yuri pivoted and Swung his Zanpakuto Upward, Cutting the hollow in half swiftly. Shifting his eyes to his frontal flank, The Dark Enforcer then saw a Hurdling Cero towards himself. Not having much time, Yuri dives to the right, Dodging the cero, However, It did manage to hit a house behind him which exploded on impact, Killing anyone that was inside. Recovering with a roll, Yuri Hisui Tsukuyomi Sighed softly, standing up quickly, Yuri continued to advance through the Hollows. Running towards the Hollow that Just Fired the cero, Yuri jumps into the air and Slams his sword into its face with a Fierce Thrust- Decimated. Right behind the Hollow he killed was Two Kids- One boy, One Girl crying profusely. Running up to them, Yuri sheathes his Katana as he moves in to Pick up each child in one arm; These kids couldn't have been more then Six, The boy had a shockingly similar appearance to his long lost friend Flynn. Yuri then stated towards the kids, Trying to have a reassuring tone of voice as he did so.

"You shouldn't be around here. Do your parents know your in such a dangerous place ? I doubt it. Lets get you two out of here."

These kids were just like Yuri and Flynn when district 80 was ravaged in the past. Yuri couldn't help but feel a sense defeat here. No matter what he did, He knew he couldn't save everyone, But, Yuri wanted to at least have the notion of Saving someone. With a child in each arm, Yuri Attempted to escape the District with these children alive. Beginning to run towards the clearest exit, A large Adjuchas-class Hollow appeared. It has a large wing-like appendage on its back, which is also where its seven meter tail stems from. The Hollow hole is located on the left side of the chest and it wears a large body wrap around the waist. The Mask seemed to be lion like, it appeared leading the hollows now, as it command fear. Yuri knew he couldn't defeat him right now, not with the children in his arms. Yuri skidded before looking for the safest place to shunpo to. The hollow didn't waste any time as he Lunged towards him in a ferocious fury. Jumping backward, Yuri gathered reshi under his feet as he Slid backward in the air about 5 Feet before Shunpoing to the ground behind the hollow. Placing the Children down, Yuri Says quickly.

"The Exit is right there. Get out of here now, I'll handle Mr. Beautiful over there!"

Yuri then watched the Kids get to a Far enough Distance before The Hollow spun around whipped it's Tail in his general Direction. Lifting his sheathed Blade upward, Yuri Blocks the strike before being carried into several Flaming building by the rest of his tail whip. The Tail retracted as Yuri was no where to be found. The Hollow then opened his mouth as he readies a Crimson Cero towards the remains of the Building Yuri was supposedly under. An Explosion of Blue flames and Reiatsu appeared as Yuri Emerged with his Shikai ready- His Blade having Blue flamed Converged around the blade. This is one of his Simpler Attacks. Yuri slashes in front of himself as he throws his weapon to his opposing hand, then slashes again, hurling a X-shaped Blue Flamed-elemental projectile. The farther away the enemy is from Yuri, the more damage Gou Gurenken inflicts upon them-With every Foot the attack Travels, It gets faster by a Factor of 2x. Yuri's attack then Blasted into the Hollows face as it hit the ground in a Massive crash- The Cero also being Expelled on his face. Yuri breathes a bit heavy as he looks upon the fallen Hollow before saying Aloud.

"How do you like that you bastard ?"

Yuri's Shinigami attire was burnt on his right side, Revealing his right pectoral and a slight burn on it.
This has been one hell of a day.
Back to top Go down
Ankh

Ankh

PostSubject: Re: The Feeding Desire(PRIVATE)   The Feeding Desire(PRIVATE) Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 15, 2011 1:10 am

Dhaos Narikiri

Tier 0-2+

Dhaos kept that smile up as those flames raged around him in there wonderful fury. Such wonderful pain coming from the captain, his anger can be tasted in the air. Dhaos cold smile never changed. Even as he looked at this man eyes, he looked at the captain reaction to this place. Must of been his home, most others would of simply not reacted like the way he did just did. As Dhaos shifted his eyes he sported a second and third Adjuchas-class hollow appeared. Perfect chaos just like he wanted, these flames seemed to hi there limit of growth, but at lest this amount of chaos would make it perfect place to enjoy this time off, he barely wasted any energy. He listened to the captain words "Makes you want to laugh ? How twisted, You got some demons inside of you Blondie. Who the hell are you ? Someone of your morbid personality had to have something to do with this massacre." Dhaos kept his smile, for no other reason to get under his skin. As the captain left. It was time, to bring the ultimate despair. Using nothing more than a quick clap of his hands a quick version of his own magic made by Dhaos himself, and was wiped off the records of all magic, due to its use. To perform this magic, Dhaos must first acquire some of the DNA or an strong reaitsu memory of the person he intend to revive. The soul of the intended revived must still exist, be it in hell or another soul cycle; those whose soul has been destroyed by Quincy, for example, cannot be resurrected. Next, a living sacrifice is required for the soul of the resurrected to use as a vessel. good thing he brought plenty needed. A few of the villagers that he collected no more than twenty, and then. In a simple fashion ash's appeared around there body's becoming 20 different soul reaper that died here today. It was faster than the captain leaving with his flash step, and then forming a grid on ground a 20x 2 grid.

SoulPower
KoHado#33 Sōkatsui
Reyu Bakudō#21 Sekienton
Lyu Hado#58 Tenran
Bai Sentan Hakuja
Kiog Bakudō#4 Hainawa
Genja Hado#11 Tsuzuri Raiden
Dogi Hado#4 Byakurai
Fyuki Melee
Vyio Hado#31 Shakkahō
Lark Melee
Chuga Hado#54 Haien
Jyun Hado#32 Ōkasen
Oaki Melee
Hugo Melee
Dengy Melee
Sagki Melee
Regai Melee
Fagko Melee
Aki Melee

As soon as these souls where summoned and where sent off just as quickly. Dhaos moved himself and the grid to a safe place hidden in the forest. Dhaos also saw the two new hollows. The stronger of the two. A large being and is enormously strong as it punched a 15 feet deep crater into the earth on a nearby soul reaper who died from the impact. It looked like a cross between A crow skull mask, speed of a cheetha, legs of a loin, and lower body of a dragon. The second one that appeared seemed to the largest of them all, appearing to look like a large snake that overshadows the menos in size, as it fired a powerful cero upon the forest. Dhaos kept his smile, perfect these hollows shall overshadow his soul reapers he sent out. As the captain made the first Adjuchas-class fall down and appear to be knocked out, the soul reapers ran pass one of the children, slicing them arcoss the chest killing it. Just as quick, Reyu cast Bakudō#21 Sekienton, a red smoke bursts forth from the point of contact and swiftly engulfs the surrounding area briefly obscuring the movements of whomever is within the smoke allowing a quick get away, or other attacks. Since those two appeared first, and the others where to far away, then Bai who was with the rest performed Sentan Hakuja. This technique utilizes the use of the long, white piece of cloth that is spun around to incorporate targets within it's coils. The cloth tightens before, with a white flash, teleports the targets to another location. As the rest appeared.

Kiog cast Bakudō #4 Hainawa, using both hands to use Hainawa which is primarily used to disable an opponent. The practitioner generates crackling yellow energy rope within his/her hand(s) and releases toward the opponent. The energy entangles itself around the opponents arms and body immobilizing them, the two Hainawa where aimed at Yuri arms to disable him. As the rest ready up all there respectful hado, Hado#32 Ōkasen, Hado#54 Haien, Hado#31 Shakkahō, Hado#4 Byakurai, Hado#11 Tsuzuri Raiden, Hado#58 Tenran, and Hado#33 Sōkatsui. All readying to fire on yuri at once which would be fatal, but they started to talk. While the ones programmed to fight with melee combat. To attack anyone else that appeared on sight.

"Captain why are you leading the hollows, WHY ARE YOU ATTACKING Everyone CAPTAIN Tsukuyomi!"

They seemed off as well. Their body appeared grey and in a state of minor decay, marred by cracks and other imperfections, and the individual will also appear to be asleep. Upon awakening they retain their personality, memories, and all abilities they had in life, but they where being controlled yet seemed like this was freewill. They all aimed there kido, because they thought Yuri was a traitor leading the hollows, and nothing they can say can change this, while all the kido fired at once at Yuri. They each at the same time all yelled there kido names, and as well yelling Why captain in never ending way "why captain" over and over again, the melee once killing some villagers that ran by, saying that there hollows in them, as if they truly snapped. but blame it on Yuri, as if Yuri did this all. What shall happen now?

(OOC: Dai can come in at this point in time.)

Back to top Go down
PHANTAS-MOON
SEELE 02
PHANTAS-MOON

PostSubject: Re: The Feeding Desire(PRIVATE)   The Feeding Desire(PRIVATE) Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 15, 2011 3:08 am

The Feeding Desire(PRIVATE) DaiHeaderNew

||| D A I G O R O | I T O |||

"Seishou-Hakaisha, Crescent Form." The advent of a pair of simple, almost unnecessary words caused a large white crescent to stream across between the kido as they were fired towards Yuri. The energy flickered across them for a single second, before the Kido exploded against the cutting force of Daigoro's energy. He stepped forwards from his waiting position, between Yuri and the Shinigami with a small smirk on his face. There was no time to hold back here. The very fact that these Shinigami had fallen, and then risen to fight their Captain meant that one thing was occurring, or at least the one thing that seemed completely obvious. His zanpakuto at his side, and his mouth turned in a slight smirk, Daigoro Ito stood between the evil and the good. Or at least... the fooled and the truthful. Those words were programmed to come out of their mouths, Daigoro knew that much. No human with true free will repeated the same statement, over and over. It may look like free will, but... he tightened his grip on the zanpakuto's hilt, not speaking to Yuri, and instead disappearing. Yuri would be able to handle the melee attackers. For now...

A single slice came across the mask of one of the remaining Hollow, causing the creature to scream in utmost pain. He grinned and landed a kick on the side of it's "head", landing on the ground as it flew into one of the buildings, disappearing again and re-appearing after another slice crossed across it's mask. Gah, it was strong, it seemed. Despite it's amazing speed, it was still no match for the Captain of the First Division. A few more kicks, a few more cuts, and the creature disappeared into nothing, and the Captain Commander didn't give a second thought to it. He simply moved at speed towards Yuri, now that he was free from that first Hollow. His feet landed briefly on the earth, kicking up dust with his movement. Yuri was going to be attacked... and Dai would never let that happen. Disappearing with one last flash-step, he re-appeared in front of Yuri as the blades landed onto his back. He grit his teeth and looked at the purple-haired Captain, only just beginning to break a sweat. This was nothing. Planting his right foot into the ground, he turned around and swung his right arm in an arc, causing the limb to collide with the head of the first Revived Shinigami. He recognized her, went by the name of Zo Aki. The woman flew off into the distance, and slid backwards across the ground. Now, he could get a closer look at these Revived Shinigami. He gave a slightly cruel laugh, a sign of the FeralMind's influence.

"Your Captain isn't leading the Hollow, fools. I've been watching for a while now..." The redhead took a step forwards, and yet none of the Revived Shinigami stepped back, despite the overwhelming Reiatsu of the Captain Commander bursting out around them. He chuckled softly, and stepped backwards again, speaking quietly to the Captain behind him, using carefully-chosen and soft words that held all the meaning in the world, "Don't be fooled by them, Yuri." His eyes narrowed, and he disappeared once more, watching the Snake-like Hollow. That was his next target. His feet took their places on Reiatsu platforms in mid-air, running up towards the creature as it wrecked havoc throughout the forest. He gave a slightly glee-filled giggle, and twisted his body in the air, just as the Hollow swooped for him. The creature's form collided with his flesh and bone, and he was knocked backwards into the distance, falling through the air as the Hollow turned it's attention directly onto him. His eyes widened slightly, and the creature charged up a Cero. He tried to focus enough for a Seishou-Hakaisha, but it fired off before he could. He tried to twist his body in mid...air... The Cero hit. He felt himself covered by the energy, and felt himself flying faster, streaming down into the ground and hitting with a powerful bang. He groaned lightly and sat up in the crater that his body had created, rubbing his forehead and picking up the sword which he'd dropped, resealing and re-sheathing it. He didn't need his Shikai to deal to these Shinigami. Another flash-step, and Daigoro re-appeared in the midst of the attacking Shinigami, already realizing that they were under a spell.

People don't just rise from being killed like that. His feet planted into the ground and he brought a pair of hands around, planting two fists into the stomach of one of the attackers, sending them backwards and into one or two more of his "allies". He drew his blade and spoke quietly, saying a prayer to honor the death of these valiant warriors, who were only doing what they were being forced to. The whisper of "Why, Captain?" still flickered throughout their ranks, and Dai grit his teeth further at this series of statements. WHY? Who had done this? He felt his own frustration turn to anger, and his eyes flashed golden. The beast... he moved his wrist quickly, and the first of their ranks fell, Daigoro's blade reflecting the light that was filtered through the flowing blood that was flowing from their throat.

"Die with honor, Sou Jyun." He moved again, taking another three steps and slicing through the stomach of the next Shinigami, before planting his hand onto their face, foot onto their own and pushing. Their torso slowly wrenched in two, Dai managed to pull the man in half, and drop him to the ground. "Rest in peace, Moeki Hugo." He disappeared once more, and re-appeared behind Yuri, speaking to the purple-haired Captain with a quiet and dulcet voice, "There had better be a viable explanation for this. I don't think either of us need to speak in kind to the Central 46 on this matter." His throat gave out a small 'kuh' noise, and he stepped around Yuri in order to face the Shinigami, bellowing out words that belied his position, and speaking with a tone that was filled with anger... and regret.

"I am your Captain-Commander, Daigoro Ito. You are to lay down your arms, or I will not fail to execute you. In fact, I believe that it will be the case, my friends..." He grinned wildly, and brought the sword up to his mouth, sniffing in the scent of blood, and letting his tongue run along and wrap around the sharp blade of the zanpakuto.

"Kehe... kehehe..." This wasn't a fight. This was a massacre, and it was bringing out the worst side of the Captain Commander...
Back to top Go down
Tsukuyomi

Tsukuyomi

PostSubject: Re: The Feeding Desire(PRIVATE)   The Feeding Desire(PRIVATE) Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 18, 2011 9:02 pm

||Yuri Hisui Tsukuyomi||

The Feeding Desire(PRIVATE) 9f233f22
||1-2+||
The Feeding Desire(PRIVATE) Yurisk13

Nothing was going his way today. The wheels of fate definitely not in his favor- Not like he believed in fate anyway, Everyone carves out their own destiny, No matter what the outcome. His amethyst eyes shifting from one place to another as He honestly couldn't believe what was going on. The shinigami that were killed in the flames and bedlam have risen from the ground- There Weapons pointed at Their previous Captain. Yuri was verklempt beyond any notion as He Hesitated for a Modicum of time; The shinigami appeared to be some of his best recruits- How sad that they're used for such evil, Not being able to pursue their own dreams. With the reflexes they once had, The shinigami begun to execute their attack; A sudden blast of red smoke engulfed the surrounding area, Had to be Sekienton- Another trial for Yuri to overcome with Little time and morale. The one that went by Kiog cast Bakudō #4 Hainawa, using both hands to use Hainawa which is primarily used to disable an opponent. The practitioner generates crackling yellow energy rope within his/her hand(s) and releases toward the opponent. The energy entangles itself around the opponents arms and body immobilizing them, the two Hainawa where aimed at Yuri arms to disable him. As the rest ready up all there respectful hado, Hado#32 Ōkasen, Hado#54 Haien, Hado#31 Shakkahō, Hado#4 Byakurai, Hado#11 Tsuzuri Raiden, Hado#58 Tenran, and Hado#33 Sōkatsui. This was all too much for Yuri to handle at the moment, His mind raced around, Trying to think of an Exit strategy- A sudden voice appeared that was all to familiar.

"Seishou-Hakaisha, Crescent Form."

A large white crescent to stream across between the kido as they were fired towards Yuri. The energy flickered across them for a single second, before the Kido exploded against the cutting force of Daigoro's energy- The Captain Commander of the Gotei Jusantai. How long was he here for ? It honestly didn't make any sense. Although, Now was not the time to be thinking of something so trivial, He was glad to have help. Yuri was about to say something to Daigoro before he felt his aura- It meant business. As Daigoro disappeared from his Sight, Three of the Apparent Melee fighters rushed at Yuri in almost a Uni-mind fashion. Shifting his Attention to his Right flank, Yuri bent his knees before Jumping backward from the horizontal Sword Strike that the man tried to land on his Former captain- His Amethyst eyes look upon the man as he Identifies him as Kenji Sagki, A very nice boy. Sighing softly, Yuri hardened his Determination, His Weapon held in his Left hand now as He Front flipped back down and Sliced the Shinigami across the Body with his large Scythe Blade; He landed on the ground with a Thud as the Tip of his weapon was plunged into the ground. Kenji Sagki Fell to the ground like a Pile of bricks before Another shinigami appeared Behind him at an Aerial standpoint, Throwing a wide vertical slash.

"Remember who taught you people how to fight, EAT THIS!"

Pivoting on this Left foot that was positioned farther outward then his Right, Yuri spun around to face the Shinigami flying at him with a Furious strike. Kicking his left Foot up and backwards, The Heel of his foot Kicked the Plunged scythe into the air behind himself- The weapon spinning with what seems to be countless revelations. In a spinning back-step to appear on the other side of the scythe, Yuri then jumped and roundhouse kicked the spinning weapon forward at the man, Lodging it inside of his Chest. He landed on the ground with his left hand planted on the ground before The Third and Final Assailant appeared with a shunpo to Quickly Slash his face- No time to react, No Time to Dodge, It seemed like he was going to be outmaneuvered by his seated "members". Suddenly a red blur appeared in front of him, It was Daigoro, Blocking the strike with his Very body. Yuri's eyes slightly widened as he couldn't believe he was just saved by his Captain commander- Again. Standing up straight, Yuri attempted to fix the remaining of his Shinigami attire before his ears once again heard the voice of Daigoro Ito.

"Your Captain isn't leading the Hollow, fools. I've been watching for a while now..."

He then took a step backward towards the general vicinity of The Dark Enforcer before saying to him softly.

"
Don't be fooled by them, Yuri."

Reassurance. The one thing Yuri needed the most at the moment- Other than his weapon back. Yuri didn't have the time to say anything back towards Daigoro before he vanished into another shunpo- Truth be told, Yuri didn't have anything to say, Just knowing that he had the notion that someone else was here, Not crazy, was good enough for the Dark Enforcer. Shifting his attention at the fallen shinigami with his scythe plunged in his chest, Yuri Shunpo's towards it and Retrieves it with his Right hand. Pulling it out of the Enemy, The Dark Enforcer somehow had a New Reenforced morale boost, The words of the Captain commander were strong indeed. All he could here from the Decrepit souls were the Utterance of "Why Captain ? Why ?", Those words no longer fazed him as he knew what he needed to do, No more hesitation. The hollow that Yuri Seemingly knocked out roared ferociously as he Flailed around Violently, It's extremely long tail Whipping most of the bodies, Objects and Debris in various directions. With Teion-en in hand, Yuri shunpos from his position, Dodging the debris and his Tail whip. Appearing in the sky about eight feet high, Yuri Lunges towards the Hollow with his Scythe Held in the middle of the staff with both hands- Blue flames beginning to converge around the Blade as it's own energy sheathe. As he got close, He noticed the Blast from his Gou Gurenken attack Shattered half of it's Mask- Perfect. Just as he got close Enough, Yuri lifted his weapon and Spun counterclockwise, Allowing him to Slice the Hollows Face once more- Another Scream was expelled from its mouth in pain. Yuri said in a Cold tone.

"Teion-en, Let's Show 'em how it's done."

During the follow-through of his first Spin, Yuri Continued to spin as his let his right hand off the weapon, Allowing it to go wide and Plunge itself into the hollows face; The Blue Flames beginning to surround the hollow's face before it suddenly explodes violently, decimating the hollow into nothing. Standing in the air with his Scythe held outward, Yuri Swings it to the side aimlessly, Removing any blood that was on it, The Purple Tassel at the end of the weapon waving from side to side. An Extremely large Explosion then ripped through the immediate Area once again, Yuri Looked over to see an Injured Dai emerging from the ground. Yuri quickly lunged towards him before being cut off by Two lower class hollows. The first hollow attempted to Swipe at Yuri with his Claws before it was blocked by His Scythe's blade. The second one was higher up than before as it Fired a Yellow Cero at Yuri- Absolutely No time. He was then Engulfed by the stream of Energy before He Hit the ground in another large explosion. Removing the pieces of Earth off and around him, Yuri Leaned on a piece of Earth that was up-heaved to his right, Breathing slightly Heavier then normal. With his Weapon right at his feet, Yuri was about to bend down and Grab it before that same Hollow Lunged at him to finish the job. An angry tone of voice then escaped his Vocal chords as Yuri Lifted his right hand.

"Haien!"

Haien is primarily used for offense. The practitioner fires a oblong blast of purple spiritual energy from his hand that will incinerate a target completely when it makes contact. Staying true to its description, The Hollow was seemingly incinerated upon contact with the Hado. Shaking his hand slightly, Yuri Picked up his weapon before Daigoro Appeared behind him once again.

"There had better be a viable explanation for this. I don't think either of us need to speak in kind to the Central 46 on this matter."

It was true, Yuri didn't have any intentions on speaking to Central 46 about this manner. Lifting his Scythe with his left hand, The Dark Enforcer rests Teion-en on his Shoulder before giving a tiny rebuttal.

"Kinda hard to explain Dai-san."

It was hard to explain. How do you explain the Decimation of Ten districts ? Then having the task of explaining why his fallen shinigami have Risen from they're graves to fight once more. definitely a perplexing situation Yuri was in as Dai spoke to the drones once more- No effect. A small laugh Escaped the Captain commanders mouth as Yuri gave a risen eye brow in slight Curiosity; Pivoting on his heel, He faced the other way. That didn't sound like Daigoro, Well it did, But almost like another personality. Taking a few Steps forward Yuri points his Blade at one of the shinigami before Waving it at the ones surrounding him. He then declared aloud towards the mindless beings.

"The Dark Enforcer shall lead you back to where you come from. Come on, If you want my head so badly."

With the Two Standing back to back now, Yuri and Daigoro seemed like they had a Battle to end, And a Mastermind to find.

Back to top Go down
Ankh

Ankh

PostSubject: Re: The Feeding Desire(PRIVATE)   The Feeding Desire(PRIVATE) Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 22, 2011 10:38 am

Dhaos Narikiri

Tier 0-2+

Dhaos watched from there eyes, as the words "Seishou-Hakaisha, Crescent Form" where uttered. This man was fast, strong, and looked like a wolf soaked in blood. Dhaos, took a quick look into there memory, Captain Commander, must of been for a sort time, not that much known about him. Besides being the youngest captain commander who leadership seemed to be faulty and one sided. Dhaos didn't bothered to control any of the dead, other than to watch from there eyes. All the while keeping that same soft smile. The energy flickered across them for a single second, before the Kido exploded against the cutting force of the commander energy. This was a fast one, was he waiting this whole time watching? That little act shall end badly for him, not because of a attack, because he chose now of all times to make his move. Dhaos noticed something strange compered to the memory's. Whatever the case, this made Dhaos keep a eye on them. The commander had his zanpakuto at his side, and his mouth turned in a slight smirk. Dhaos heard everything that happen, like he was there, watching from many sides at once.

As the hollows fell to their deaths, Dhaos didn't cared, they already done there job needed, even if this was unplanned. Making the commander seem to be a crazed beast that thrives on battle, killing these fallen men, Dhaos watched as Zo fell. The commander gave a slightly cruel laugh. Even if this cost him time, he studied this boy, young, skilled, and very verklempt. Dhaos would enjoying messing with him, but for now, the battle goes on. There cold skin, being beaten torn apart, of course easy defeated. The captain Amethyst eyes look at Kenji Sagki, A very nice boy from the memory Dhaos read, didn't matter, these people where nothing more than tools for no better end suited than this, to force someone that once cared about them, and let them get killed off from them, what more suited to a captain than his own squad, Kenji was sliced down like rocks falling from the air, but still useful in some ways Dhaos would use him for sight, for now, he watched, as Yuri over killed Kenji body with a very overpowering move. "Your Captain isn't leading the Hollow, fools. I've been watching for a while now..." The commander said blocking one of the strikes with his very body. But this only served to make Dhaos make more notes. The commander has been watching for sometime, that shall turn out badly. Yuri finnly killed that hollow he knocked out, annoying beast it was, served its purpose, The captain seemed to gain a moral boost, but those don't last long, not for what Dhaos plans to have happen next. Planing plotting, thinking this as it goes on. Dhaos did a small laugh. The Snake Hollow was seemingly incinerated upon contact with the Hado. Dhaos laughed as the smoke cleared, and what remained was the snake hollow firing another cero aimed at them, its skin was stronger than steel skin, it fired it in a steam in a line, not at the commander, not at the captain, but towards the villagers near them

A large blast followed, blood now raining over the area like a thick smoke, the smell of death filled the air. The black smoke felt unnatural like the bones of the dead was fused into it, and the warm sickly feel of the blood, large chucks of flesh flying around at random, true despair to the defenders that stayed to defend, spreading the seed of hate and sadness into the ones that survived. the very flames that dared to linger around after impact felt hollowed out, as if the pain of being burnt by them is painless to those running in fear. Even if the hollows are losing, they still left a mark, fear, chaos, regret, it didn't matter. The damage was done somewhere, the land may heal, and time may forget, but to those that lived, this was hell itself. Dhaos heard from the dead soul reapers he brought back to life that surrounded the commander and the captain. There had better be a viable explanation for this. I don't think either of us need to speak in kind to the Central 46 on this matter." Bellowing out words that belied his position, and speaking with a tone that was filled with anger and regret, prefect this gave Dhaos more detail to work off of. He also took note while all the ones he brought back where still in the process of healing after being brought back, thus there wounds and even fatal injury would heal as long as their heads where intact and once there body stabilize they would just be easier to take down, it only last a few more minutes but that's enough time.

Dhaos decided that these pawns that he brought back served there use, but he shall toy with the commander more. By placing orders on the grid he ordered all of the dead soul reapers he brought back to attack, completely removing their personalities, all of the ones that where down for the count, rose up to join in with the remaining ones, as ash'es and flakes of there body started to heal themselves, in a ungodly scream, as if they where begging to be killed which is now harder, thanks to there new blank minds, wordless now, they all ready to attack, Dhaos took a step further in this, while he had quick commands for each of them. this time they where free to attack however they pleased be it melee or kido. Dhaos destroyed the grid since it served no purpose anymore. And started the long walk to the area, but he had one last command to the dead soul reapers....

That command was simple, even mindless they still had there use of powers and skills, all of them pulled out a Jigokuchō, which are completely black butterflies, except for a small outline of maroon on their lower wings, that serve various purposes. These normally guide the Shinigami through the Senkaimon when travelling between Soul Society and the Human World, thereby saving them from the inconvenience of passing through Dangai. They are taken care of by Shinigami in Seireitei, the latter task being carried out usually by new and inexperienced members of the Gotei 13. It was simple and easy on what they where going to use it for, a messenger between these dead Shinigami, sending information to blame that the captain known as Yuri Hisui Tsukuyomi, and the commander have gone mad, and 20 of these Jigokuchō where sent in every possible way, these reports stated that Yuri caused a fire and killed everything, and that the commander joined in to help Yuri carry out this task. What sort of damage would this cause to the trust of the Gotei 13 and the Central 46, let alone all of Soul Society? Sure the commander can send in his own Jigokuchō to say that Yuri didn't do anything, and say that those were sent by dead Shinigami, but how would he explain the dead Shinigami anyway, its not as simple as saying a hollow took over there body's since they would lose the control of there skills they had in life. In any case this would be hard to explain to anyone.

As Dhaos made his way, he walked slowly towards to the area, he wasn't going to make it there any time soon, but at lest he was heading there. Dhaos looked around, burning flames, ash's of the dead, burnt body's, children running for there life's, only to be killed by hollows, there screams muted by hollow's roar, to Dhaos surprise many Shinigami were alive handing off the hollows, they had some of it under control, but not enough, to many have died already, this was hell. Dhaos stopped as some people that where running from hollows ran past him in fear, of a bear like hollow rushing towards him. The bear hollow ran towards Dhaos thinking he was a easy meal, as the hollow went to take a bite at full speed, only to find itself phasing thou Dhaos, and his body cut in half. No weapon can be seen, no method either. Dhaos smile vanished as he "Saved" people from this chaos and was making the hollows nearby fear him, this made Dhaos slightly annoyed. at any rate he returned to his walk in no rush.

And that snake hollow that killed the villagers moved, its large body making the tree's fly out, it's roar the loudest of them all, its hunger grew more and more, as it strike and ate some more Shinigami. That was the power of a real Adjuchas, the ones that where killed where ether to low of a level, sure the other one that arrived with the snake Adjuchas was stronger than it, but the snake hollowed proved the power of a Adjuchas no less. the second classification of Menos. They are smaller than Gillians and far fewer in number. However, they're much smarter and stronger than Gillians. They're often the ones who lead Gillians into battle. Adjuchas are commonly solitary creatures rarely joining into groups. They are powerful enough to challenge a captain of the Gotei 13. Enough power to challenge the great captains, that's why when they appear in Soul Society, they are normally taken care of first.

Those Gillian still roamed about firing ceros in steams as they feasted upon the souls that lived in these forest, sure some of them died, but they really had no mind, no logic, just hungry beast looking for there next meal, they follow command, but are nothing but large beast. Menos-class Hollows are considered so dangerous that Soul Society sends only highly trained Shinigami teams to handle them. As one by one they feasted, they turned towards to snake hollow roar, following it now, readying a cero, 30 different ceros from these Gillian, along with the snake hollow cero all aiming to fire down upon the area ahead of District 70, towards the place where the ones that fled have all gathered up to, if they all hit there that be true chaos and cement the idea that the gotei cares for nothing of the lower district's, the ceros are all aimed at one single point, so it can be blocked, But one more problem is the lost already, sure in the long run of things no more than 1000 people must of died, and few handfuls of soul reapers, this wound't hurt all of Soul Society since there more people still living? but the real problem is the manner how this was taken, there's no telling what the central 46 would decide on this once those Jigokuchō arrive to the central.

The Dead soul reapers attack was going to be a large chaotic mess in short, while the ones all ready there kido, Reyu instantly performed Bakudō # 21. Sekienton. The Practitioner places his hands palms down on the ground and a red smoke bursts forth from the point of contact and swiftly engulfs the surrounding area briefly obscuring the movements of whomever is within the smoke allowing a quick get away. As that smoke filled the air. Ko fired Hado#33 Sōkatsui while saying the Incantation in a manner they it sound more like a mad yell. Sōkatsui is primarily used for offense. The practitioner aims the palm of his/her hand at the target then generates a torrent of blue spiritual energy and fires it at said target. The energy moves like a direct blast or a large wave of energy depending on the amount of power placed into it. Lyu jumped high in the air to perform Hadō #58. Tenran. Tenran is primarily used for offense. The practitioner levitates his/her Zanpakutō and lightly hits one end causing it to spin like a fan. The practitioner then stops it and invokes a widening tornado-like blast which is fired forward toward the target. A hand is also usable as a catalyst of the spell if the Zanpakutō is not available. That wouldn't make the smoke clear out, but spread it making the red smoke having a larger radius. Kiog fired off another Bakudō#4 Hainawa, again in both hands, one aimed for Dai sword arm, and Yuri's Zanpakutō. Genja would rush in towards Yuri going for a grab but also to perform Hado#11 Tsuzuri Raiden, Tsuzuri Raiden is primarily used for offense. The practitioner generates an electric current through any object he/she touches and that electricity damages anything or anyone that is in contact with the object the current runs through. Dogi fired Hado#4 Byakurai towards Dai. Byakurai is primarily used for offense. The practitioner points at the intended target with their index finger and generates a concentrated lightning bolt. Vyio redyed Hado#31 Shakkahō to be fired towards Dai Shakkahō is primarily used for offense. The practitioner generates a orb of crimson red energy in his/her palm or finger. The orb can be any size from small, medium or large depending on the level of power being used. The destructive power released by the blast can vary between a simple explosion to a pillar of energy. In both instances the spell causes concussive as well as burn damage. In Vyio case it was small, but it would be enough. And the last kido fired was at Yuri Hado#32 Ōkasen by Jyun. Ōkasen is primarily used for offense. The practitioner raises his/her Zanpakutō horizontally in front of him/her and generates a yellow orb that widens itself along the length of their sword. Once it is fully charged it fires outward as a horizontal blast, in a wide arc of yellow energy at the target. Bai and the other's that were listed as melee, all readied to rush both Yuri and Dai at once from all sides possible, left, right, up, even sideways. They where using there basic skills trying to out perform the captains, sure they where no match psychical and alone, that why they swarm with numbers trying to get in if any hits at all. Sure they might be cut down, but they had no common sense, no mind, no more use, they would just attack, and attack, and spam there kido, over and over, till stopped.
Back to top Go down
PHANTAS-MOON
SEELE 02
PHANTAS-MOON

PostSubject: Re: The Feeding Desire(PRIVATE)   The Feeding Desire(PRIVATE) Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 27, 2011 1:29 am

"Kinda hard to explain Dai-san." His gaze lowered slightly, and he shook his head with a soft sigh. As he expected. There were too many variables here, and he was already starting to lose control, that side that lusted for the ideals of battle, the pieces of his heart that were only interested in causing the death of others; the internal Sin, FeralMind. Placing a hand on his hip, he simply closed his eyes and breathed in, letting the scent of blood and destruction fill his nostrils. Heh. That was too much to take, it seemed. He had been described, unknowingly as a wolf, covered in the blood of others. That statement was true, to a point. Right now, the man standing before these Shinigami was a wolf... covered in the blood of others... and loving every moment of it. Because what more was there to love in this sort of battle, than battle itself? The man shook his head and sighed softly, but prepared his attacks again. He would have to do without killing them, for their deaths would only bring hell to others, and he was pretty sure that if he got one of them, he could discover what had reanimated them. Playing with the dead was a fool's game, one that got you killed in every possible way. Growling lightly, as if he was guarding a territory special to him, Daigoro smirked. But then...

"Wha...?" He stepped back, raising a hand up in front of his chest. The ones who had died were coming back again. The ones that he had killed were coming back again. His worry snapped into a look of annoyance, and beneath that, pleasure. For what better targets were there, than targets that could get back up again~? He growled, louder this time, and with a different tone to it. He was losing it. Slowly, but surely. It had been happened more and more over the past five years. Slowly working it's way through his mind, burrowing into the deepest recesses of his psyche. He had thought himself rid of it; locked away, but he was wrong. The fight with Heroism at the gate in Hiroshima proved that point. He had no control of the beast. The man growled slightly louder, and slowly, one of his red eyes faded into a golden hue, his skin paling slightly, as with his hair. It was an unnoticeable change to those not looking hard enough, though his veins were showing up more against the lighter flesh. His tongue snaked out from behind paling lips, flickering over the flesh and retracting once more. And then the beast was shocked once more, as butterflies flew into the air. N-no. No. NO! The man growled even more, this time not from protectiveness, not from want, but from RAGE. His emotions were going out of control; he was going to fall victim to the FeralMind any time soon. People were running left and right, and yet here he was, not trying to protect them. He wanted to protect them. He wanted to reach out and assist the dying, but he couldn't. It had taken over too much already, and he knew that.

That said, "Hitokuchi, Kiba Ookami." He had already activated his shikai; noticing a threat nearby. Gillain-class Menos Grande. He wasn't worried about the Hollow themselves, however their attack was going to be of far more danger than it was worth. Disappearing with a flash-step, Daigoro finally moved from his spot, feet traveling and taking him at speed to the Hollow as they fired. N-no... "BLADE FORM!" That voice was different, somehow. More guttural. Less refined. Beast-like. His zanpakuto lit up with white-and-red energy, Daigoro landing in front of the multitude of Cero and placing his sword up, blade first. Pushing against the Cero, Dai tries his hardest to sever it, to cut away at the attack... His growls turned more and more feral, strained, losing humanity with every grunt. And as he pushed, it happened. It snapped. The Cero disappeared, terminated by the attack, and something was left in it's path, breathing deeply, heavily. Stepping forwards, he slowly looked up, red eyes finally flickering into their golden hues. He re-sheathed and sealed the zanpakuto once more, before reaching up with a hand and slowly closing it, no emotion in those eyes anymore. They were blank plates of golden sheen, with nothing left but pure instinct. He growled deeply, and disappeared once more, re-appearing behind Yuri with a look on his face like nothing you would have ever seen from the normally-benevolent Captain-Commander...

||| C H A N G E | T R A C K |||

The Shinigami began to approach, and the first Kido was fired, throwing up red smoke into the air around the pair. With a growl, he placed his back against Yuri; he may have been feral and instinctual, but in this form, enemies were clear to him. Death hung in the air, and he knew that to protect his own interests, Daigoro's body must survive. The incantation of a Soukatsui caused him to move around Yuri's body at a rapid pace, placing his palm out in front of him and shouting out in open rage; the Kidou collided with his hand and dissipated. Growling throatily, he dived to the side as the next Kidou was fired, watching the smoke start to travel out further. Damnit. With a smirk, he got to his feet and watched as the Bakudo flew for his sword arm. His natural defenses at work, the redhead simply let the Kidou hit, causing it to disappear into nothing. Another attack hit his body, but he ignored it, it was too low to care for: as was the crimson orb that his hand simply pushed out of the way. The man wasn't even trying now, he was simply standing in one spot, challenging the Shinigami with licks of his lips and confident grins. The next things that were to come... were physical attacks. And this was where the Shinigami that were attacking the pair lost all worth in living. Daigoro Ito might've done it differently, but this wasn't Daigoro Ito.

"Rrgh..." Turning sharply and ducking low, the first two attacks were simply flying over his head as if they had no target in the first place. Taking quick steps, his fists flew directly for the Shinigami, planting themselves into the man's stomach and pushing him back. Instead of simply letting him fly, he grabbed his uniform and swung him around, using him as a weapon and shield to push back the other attackers; blades stuck into his body. Instead of letting him suffer, the redhead reached up and placed his arms around the man's neck, pulling sharply and snapping his spine in a single motion. Casting him off, he then proceeded to make another physical barrage on a small group of enemies, before reaching up behind his back and drawing a short knife off his left shoulder and sliding it out and pushing forwards, slicing a long red streak through the stomach of another. He had given up reason. He had given up all thoughts of possible surrender. This was murder, he could only fix this by murder...

And that was the true purpose of the FeralMind.
Back to top Go down
Tsukuyomi

Tsukuyomi

PostSubject: Re: The Feeding Desire(PRIVATE)   The Feeding Desire(PRIVATE) Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 03, 2011 2:59 am

||Yuri Hisui Tsukuyomi||

The Feeding Desire(PRIVATE) 9f233f23
||1-2+||
The Feeding Desire(PRIVATE) Yurisk14

This wasn't good. It was starting to get on his nerves just a little bit, But, Until he could find the source, There was nothing Himself or Daigoro could do. The Dark Enforcer's eyes shifted between the reanimating bodies before his amethyst gaze caught sight of a Hell Butterfly that vacated the immediate area without a care in the world. He didn't see Daigoro send one, So who could it been sent by ? Another Problem he didn't have time to worry about. Yuri gave a grimacing look before spitting towards the right aimlessly, A slight growl coming from the captain commander in Disgust and aggravation it would seem. Yuri himself lowered Teion-en to his side before reverting it to his sealed state. He had an Idea, One that needed Katana, Not a Scythe. The Blue flames dissipate as Yuri Stood there with a scuffed up face- His eyes hardened and beginning to be fueled with rage. The screams of more humans, hollows and animals could be heard for probably miles and miles, A part of his pride pretty much destroyed under this veil of Bedlam- Only making him think more if what he was doing in the Gotei was right. All of a sudden, Yuri looked over at the Reanimated soldiers before noticing Their beginning there Assault again- Let's Rock.

"You guys got guts, I'll give you that."

Yuri gazed backward to hollows readying the cero's towards the remaining section of district 70. N-no. He was going to Lunge towards it before Daigoro seemingly had the same idea in his head- Extremely quick. Yuri actually stood in awe for a moment as he watched the captain commander sever the Cero with unprecedented defensive skill. Amazing. Watching that made Yuri think that He would of been overwhelmed with that much power to Derail. No matter, It was detrimental to think about one's limitations, Especially in the middle of an affair like this. Giving his head a quick shake, The Dark Enforcer then reverted his attention to the decrepit Shinigami. Holding Teion-en in his Left hand, Yuri suddenly winces his eyes at the Activation of the Bakudo #21. Again with the same assault eh ? With that in his head, Yuri could slightly figure out by memory what type of assault would occur. He suddenly felt someone on his Back, Yuri spun a quarter-turn before feeling it was Daigoro. Yuri continued with the spin as His amethyst eyes Caught hold of the shinigami Casting Sokatsui to his rear flank- Shit. It was then Dissipated by Daigoro, who blocked it with his body alone. Smirking slightly, The Dark Enforcer sprung forward with decent agility before catching a glimpse of the shinigami casting Tenran towards the smoke- Clever, But short-lived. Yuri then Side stepped to the right swiftly before vanishing in a Shunpo, Appearing behind Lyu, Already in the thrusting stance. Teion-en then plunged through her chest as the whirlwind vanished, The body once again going limp like a sack of potatoes. Pulling his zanpakuto out of the body, It fell to the ground with a loud thud, Yuri swung it to the side aimlessly removing the blood.

"Come on!"

Now being positioned in the air, Yuri had an aerial standpoint- A vantage point as it were to detect the movement of the remaining shinigami. A golden light suddenly shot up from His Left flank as his amethyst eyes scan it over to be a Kido rope, Haiwana to be exact. Taking one step backward on his right foot, Yuri Swung his Zanpakuto upward, Severing the kido without difficulty. The shimmering golden flakes dissipating into the air aimlessly; Yuri however, wasn't too preoccupied with that seeing as Genja Lunged towards him on the right Flank. His open palm signified that he was going for an Open hand slap or a grab, Either way, Yuri wasn't buying what he wanted to sell. Skidding on the reishi behind himself, The Dark Enforcer swings out his right hand in Backhand slapping motion towards Genja's Body.

"Bakudo No Hachi: Seki"

Seki is primarily used for deflection. The practitioner generates a orb of light blue energy that rebounds an attack when said attack makes contact with it. The effect not only blocks the attack but repels whatever strikes it. Thus, Yuri's backhand Struck his Body in the Arm's, Making him fly recklessly to the ground. Wasting no Time, Yuri Shunpo'd from his position to land on the ground before Genja did, Allowing him to Swing Teion-en in a wide arc to the left, giving the already dead shinigami another fatal wound. Having just a modicum of time to absorb all of what was going on, It seemed like the world stood still for a moment; The Flames frozen as if they were cold or non-existent, Every entity stuck in position as if it was freeze tag. So much was going on, It was honestly a miracle how anyone could do this. It suddenly snapped as everything resumed, as if it didn't even stop. A moment of clarity was all he needed, a moment to collect his thoughts on the most pressing matter at hand- The Extermination of these shinigami and hollows. One of the Melee attackers lunged and actually caught Yuri off guard, Punching him in the Right side of his face. Stumbling backward about half a foot, The Dark Enforcer lifts his face before noticing three more sprung in the air about 5 feet to come down on him with a Fierce attack- By that time, The last kido practitioner charging the Okasen spell.

"Tch! Alright, I see how it is."

The punch definitely left a mark on Yuri's cheek as it was beginning to swell just a bit- His right eye was beginning to puff up a bit in repercussion to that blow. Bending his knees, Yuri jumped into the air towards the Three, Slicing through the closest one with a quick horizontal slash with his left hand to the right; He seemingly let go of his Katana to switch hands to his right without difficulty or time wasted. With Teion-en in his right hand, Yuri spun around once clockwise around the second assailant- Kicking off his back to be elevated into the air about 3 more feet as they descended. Facing their rear Flank, The Dark Enforcer Shunpos Swiftly from the air to Slash through both Shingami with Little Effort- A Clean sweep with no trouble. This took a bit of stamina as Yuri landed on the ground, Breathing heavily while examining his surroundings. No. The Okasen was then Fired at Yuri, Unfortunately, It was in his blind spot. Seeing a Bright flash on his right Flank, The Dark Enforcer attempts to lift defend against it before being Engulfed indefinitely. The Steam of Energy stretched about 20 Feet before meeting with an abandoned building in an explosion, the vicinity now raining fire and flaming debris. The only thing that could be heard from there was the utterance of Coughing and hacking.

"UGH, That... was something I should have expected."

Standing up slowly from the rubble, Yuri Hisui Tsukuyomi stood tall among the Chaos before him, Blood running down the left side of his face from the impact of his entry. With his right eye swelling a bit more, Yuri curses under his breath as he knew this no longer boded well for him. Jyun was still "alive" in front of himself as Yuri picked up Teion-en that he dropped at his Right side. He was beginning to get fatigued and they seemed like they had an immortal standpoint. Fuck. Who ever was controlling this escapade was doing an amazing job on breaking Yuri down physically, and only slightly Mentally. He grimaced at the feeling of his face before trying his best to focus on what was in front of him. He knew that Daigoro would be fine on his own so, He knew it was best to focus on his own body instead.
Back to top Go down
Ankh

Ankh

PostSubject: Re: The Feeding Desire(PRIVATE)   The Feeding Desire(PRIVATE) Icon_minitime1Fri Oct 07, 2011 12:29 am

Dhaos Narikiri

Tier 0-2+

That's it, become a mad wolf commander, Dhaos thought as he neared the area, feeling the difference in the air, this insanity of hidden darkness released. And how fitting that it appeared right after the commander defeating the eleven in one cero. It was a mighty show to watch, the commanders "Blade form" making the Cero's disappeared, terminated by the attack left by the now mad commander, how perfect Dhaos thought to himself, as he was finally nearing the battle field. So much death, so much chaos, this was a good day for him, he was having some fun, but can Dhaos risk a fight? He wasn't in the mood to play around with a captain and a commander well at lest physicality himself. But maybe a "Talk" once the dust is clear only two mad wolfs remain. He was only a few hundred feet away, he could feel the heat of battle, hearing the screams of pain, and smell of iron, and warmness of blood within the air itself, this was a good day to have fun. Dhaos eyes narrowed in on the chaos watching what he can from sight, and feeling the rest thanks to the reaitsu in the air.

The commander seemed to become mad alright, blocking the kido somehow, were they to weak? No.... There might be a few possible theory's, one can be a simple case of high endurance if that's the case, that commander must have a body harder than Sekkiseki, A stone that is the walls of Seireitei are made of. It is a material known to negate all Reiryoku, similar to magnetic lodestones in the human world.. and be quite troublesome to someone lower than a captain level. More possibly's can be an Sealed Zanpakutô abilities, but with the current state of battle, it shall be hard to prove ether of these, unless he goes in himself, but why bother with such a boring task just yet, he shall watch soon. More blood flew as the mad wolf attacked, the dead soul reapers seemed to at last die again from there wounds, but again they rose from defeat healing one last time from the commander, but as Dhaos neared, there body's start to fade off, turning back to ash, falling apart like paper and dust as there blood rushed from the wounds, at long last dropping dead. Only the dead villagers remained in the carnage, the others that stayed "alive" where still soul reapers they still tried to rush the mad wolf. But it was hopeless, they don't have much time till they are dead once more.

And the captain seemed to be ready to fight, strong mentally, but he must be reaching his limit. Since he was fighting long before this battle. In fact he was fighting once he found his village, was burnt, Raped, Pillaged with no Mercy, but can he handle what hidden under the skin of those dead soul reapers? That the fact that under them are the very villagers from there. A old man he found, Dhaos when he looked at this old man chose him to be used for this dark magic, he might as well be long dead, the use of this magic killed the vessel. but sometimes they remain, after the ones brought back are near death and falling apart what shall remain of this captain, as Dhaos neared ever so close to them all. It was like a shark near its meal, but he watched the captain. He wanted to end this by reverting it to his sealed state, it was smart to use a normal sword than a med-range weapon he has been using for a while. While it was smart, he was outnumbered, but the captains are known more or there skills than abilities anyways. Lyu was taken out, oh well didn't effect on whats about to happen. Lyu was only useful for one thing, the kido he used to fire, while he was gifted with it, making great use of it, his years of working for the gotei meeting a cruel end by the hands of his vary captain, upon his death, his mind returned and looked into his captains eyes and screamed "WHY CAPTAIN" in the most painful voice possible, his body falling apart, as darkness covered his eyes.

And from Lyu ash's as he fell apart, a child was in his place, with tears of fear running down his face, shaking for his life, he can only look at the captain as blood was pouring from his body, he tried to speak, but was to weak. He appeared to be no older than 6 in soul reapers years. A short life cut off from this cruel spell, but he had no memory of that moment, only that he was laying on the ground dying as he saw Yuri, above him, swung his, to the side aimlessly removing the blood. A small voice painfully surfaced from the boy a soft yell of fear came from him. And then nothing, his eyes went blank, skin pale, blood stop flowing, he was dead, a curl fate to those unfaltering to the aspect of death, this boy grew up with no worry's or laws, and died from a captain who is suppose to save people like him.

As Genja was in the air to go use a melee attack on the now air born Yuri. But then Yuri used Seki. said attack makes contact with it. The effect not only blocks the attack but repels whatever strikes it. Thus, Yuri's backhand Struck his Body in the Arm's, Making him fly recklessly to the ground. As then Yuri flash step to slice at Genja was frozen in place, as his body started to break apart to a young woman, who was scared and now dying as blood shot out of her chest, her body hit the ground hard, pale, cold, and afraid. She had no time to yell, not even scream, but only for a single tear. This moment was all that one of the melee attacker needed, lunging and actually caught Yuri off guard, Punching him in the Right side of his face. While it had no true effect it did give time for the kido user to ready.

Just then Yuri killed more of them, no problem, as they just fall into fearful villagers and citizens of Yuri home, who last memory was Yuri cutting them down, pure horror was reflected in their faces, they where farmers, and lived a rather peaceful life, and liked Yuri, but now, as thy died, blood rushing from them, they only thought of them as the devil wielding death itself. As they fell to the ground there blood raining from the sky, like a cruel mist. The very last thing they see before darkness was Yuri being blasted by a kido, but they where still scared. Dhaos was reaching there end, and he saw the impact with his eyes now. 20 Feet of kido was seen, before meeting with an abandoned building in an explosion, the red smoke hide his power and appearance on the field.

Jyun was in front of Yuri, alive it seemed, then it happened, Jyun body was breaking down to ash as if the Illusion was lifted, Jyun wasn't the only one the rest of them where doing it as well, they where falling apart to ashes leaving only behind dead villagers, with the wounds of the dead soul reapers on there very body's. But a old man was the only thing standing from Jyun, he looked at Yuri, a face of sadness, and regret, and fear beyond the likes seen before. He knew Yuri, but now he only saw Yuri as a murder, and it was the last thing he saw, but he looked at Yuri for a while, just as his blood flew from his old vain's, hitting the ground, just as the hollows roared, and fired another set of cero's towards Dai himself.

"....THE CAPTAINS HAVE GONE MAD"

Screamed nearby villagers, and soul reapers that where passing thou, all that remained on this battle field, the smoke cleared, and Dhaos was near these witenese;s, he gave a look towards Yuri like he was displeased with Yuri's actions, like he was a murder, Dhaos just looked at Dai as well, the same look, the people with Dhaos screamed, and the soul reapers who by no means where being controlled, became enraged, but looked pale due to blood loss from battles today, they rush to Yuri with their swords out going to try to blind him down, and take away his movements,the villagers threw rocks at Dai. Dhaos looked up and moved his cloak in front of his face, as one of the ceros came close to hitting him, but killed the villagers, to anyone watching it would seem like a fluke that he dodge the attack, and the soul reapers just trying to control this matter, seemed like nothing more than mad warriors. Then the snake hollow burst down, behind Dai ready to eat Dai whole in a single bite.

The rest of the hollows where retreating, they had there fill, at long last these hollow where leaving, be it in fear, or there hunger filled for now, death was everywhere, Dhaos enjoyed this, but as the smoke cleared from the cero that was close to Dhaos, he lowered his cloak just as the two soul reapers where killed by something else, it seemed to be made of shadows holding the very necks of the soul reapers in his hands snapping them with ease, and stared at Yuri and Dai, and in a very chilling tone a laugh was heard from it. This creature wasn't a hollow but a guardian beast, it faded away into nothing and Dhaos walked forward. Taking action at long last.

"O silent victory bind the mad beast within your space Bakudo! Enclosed Space of God's end!"

This wasn't kido he was casting. but it was close, Enclosed Space of God's end was a magic spell used for Dhaos kind. This Creates a pyramid shaped barrier, around the opponent, though they need to at least be a few meters at the opponent, it's a bad idea to be too close, for the opposing opponent, as it will make it easier for the spell, as it does not need a high level of reaitsu, but major concentration to perform, therefore only the most skilled of magic users, with a peak level concentration can input the right application of the technique, which for Dhaos was child play, he aimed this to trap Yuri who was only a few meters from him. It's similar to a bakudo spell, and encases the opponent in the barrier, it is a very dense and powerful barrier, that can be broken, but if the user has enough concentration, they can use the broken remains as nails to nail the opponent down, not causing damage, but working as a extra concealing spell, while the opponent is trapped within, a hole can be opened in side, for the user to implement their attacks, as well as hitting their first, to cause a large amount of sound oscillation to resonate within, causing a major damage in the equilibration of the opponent's ear's. If this doesn't trap Yuri the barrier shall break itself apart and the pieces shall fly towards him with minor tracking powers just to pin him down, this action made Dhaos seem like a undercover soul reaper just trying to stop the now "mad" captains. Dhaos quickly switch over to Dai.

"Lock those within the holy walls! Bakudo Ketsu!"

Ketsu, creates a barrier around the target enemy or area. The barrier can be used as a defensive messure around oneself, or to trap enemies for a short period of time. Enemies of the same or higher strength can break the barrier with a bit of effort. With a drawn Sacred, the barrier gets stronger. While not as good as the one fired at Yuri it was to simple enough to fool some nearby soul reapers that arrived to surround the area to rush them if these "kido" fail to do what was need, in total their was 15 alive soul reapers in the area thinking what on earth is happening, all they knew was Dhaos was trying to help them with this, but the energy he let off didn't seem normal he was close to a soul reaper in energy but ever so different. It didn't matter Dhaos did his job to fool these people, Dhaos facial expression was that of a worried person who cared for this place, and the reason he did this was to miss with their head's have theu been fighting a Illusion. And his Magic skill making others believe it was kido was easyly done, it was strong as a level 60ish kido powerful enough to at lest hold them off, but magic of this level where mere child play to Dhaos who was a master "wizard" of his race, his most deadest of combos are normally made of magic before he uses his own powers, but it vary's on his mood as well. Today he felt like using magic but shall that change?

Back to top Go down
PHANTAS-MOON
SEELE 02
PHANTAS-MOON

PostSubject: Re: The Feeding Desire(PRIVATE)   The Feeding Desire(PRIVATE) Icon_minitime1Fri Oct 07, 2011 3:31 am

Nothing reached this man's ears anymore. Any pleading for sorrow or mercy was falling upon a pair of ears that were simply... deaf. His eyes closed briefly, and then opened in a sudden, Reiatsu suddenly streaming out from his body, causing those without sufficient resistance to suddenly buckle to their knees. This was the spiritual pressure of a Captain-Commander, and a ferocious one at that. He had not anticipated this. He had not expected for the world to crumble this quickly. His eyes scanned the man and women that surrounded him, starting to circle him and Yuri as if they were dogs, watching a kill being prepared. Normally, one would show fear. But their fear was gone, all but replaced with a simply menial courage. If he were not like this, he would be questioning this. But he was now feral, and for that, he could not question; nor could he wonder. All that he had was instinct. All that he was was a creature. And so he stepped forwards, that full-strength pressure bearing down onto everybody around him. His tongue lashed out and licked across the long lips as if they were food on their own. More roaring caused him to turn sharply, and raise an arm into the air. The Cero collided with him and pushed him backwards a few centimetres, but he persisted, growling loudly as if nothing was going to stop him.

"....THE CAPTAINS HAVE GONE MAD" A shout, that was ignored by the red-haired, golden-eyed Captain. His eyes were blank, and then... rocks. Rocks hit him, and although he felt nothing, his gaze turned towards the villagers. Raising a lip, he growled. What did they know? They were nothing to him. So he would not kill them, for they would die here anyway. This strangeness around him; the animalistic instincts were high and far in this man's mind, and they were screaming out to him. This is wrong. This is nothing. There is nothing for you here. You cannot survive. This is wrong. This is wrong. Wrong. Wrong. Wrongwrongwrongwrongwrong. He growled to himself, and lowered his head, "Ban... KAI..." His energy started to pour out further, and then it happened. The swallowing darkness. A Hollow streamed through and swallowed him whole. He felt it happen in an instant, and he started to slide back down the creature's gullet. Silence overthrew him, and a single, crackled word came out from between his lips, "A...ssimilate." A sudden burst of Reiatsu, and the flesh of the Hollow tore itself through, the creature dissipating into nothing. Soft laughter left the man's closed lips as he slowly stepped out of the falling pieces of Hollow that were starting to fade into the darkness surrounding him. Black-and-red, the color of the poisoned Reiatsu of this man. Stepping forwards, his Reiatsu began to spread out, truly pushing down on those around him. The weaker Shinigami before him simply disappeared into nothing, their bodies completely overwhelmed by the Reiatsu of the Captain-Commander. A furious grin lined his face, and he started to walk forwards, more and more of the Shinigami simply being overwhelmed, along with villagers stupid enough to get close. Collateral damage. That was all these beings were. His previously-golden eyes now green, the last row of Shinigami stood before him, staring at him through shivering eyes. There was fear, but it was created. Any fool could see that. Gathering up energy on the symbol on his forehead, he started to speak quiet words, as if he was chanting something. "Ray... of Destryur." The distorted, inhuman voice spoke out. Energy that had been gathered suddenly discharged, firing out a long straight and thin beam of light, one that spread out around the remaining Shinigami and sliced through their bodies. As the last group of them fell, a voice rang out from behind them.

"Lock those within the holy walls! Bakudo Ketsu!" He reacted instantly, yet it was not fast enough. Wrestling and pushing against the walls, the man attempted to garner exit, shoulder barging and shouting out in rage. And then...

| C H A N G E | T R A C K |

A man appeared in his vision, walking calmly through the remaining Shinigami. So, not only where there some still alive, there was another stranger? Leaning forwards and stretching out his fingers with a slightly cruel grin on his face. But, no. There was something different about that man that stepped calmly through the death and sorrow that existed around here. His senses were going crazy, and he started to back away, scared to death. He pushed his back against the sealing bakudo, breathing increasing, vision already distorting. This man wasn't normal. Not normal. Not normal. There was no strange magic, he just felt sick to his stomach. No, it wasn't the real one. It was the beast. The creature inside felt sick. The senses of the beast were running wild. NononononononoGETITAWAYnononononononoITSGOINGTOKILLMEnononononononononon
RUNRUNRUNnonononononononononononnononoDIEDEATHKILLINGnonononnoononononononononoSO
METHINGWRONGnononononononononononDEADLYnononononononononononono!!!!
What was this feeling? He couldn't handle it, and almost dry retched. Falling forwards, he went onto his hands and knees and howled loudly, trying to get the image of the blonde man out of his head. Scared. Scared. Scaryscaryscarygoingtokillme... He wasn't afraid of that man, but the senses that he had were running out of the ends of his sanity. Looking up slowly, he stared at the man, and his heart suddenly beat loudly in his head. "Rrrrrgh..." The advent of this threat was reducing the intelligence of the beast, sending it back to instinct as it would always be. His animalistic instincts were telling him that everything was wrong with this man, and he couldn't control that feeling. He couldn't fight back, he could only stay there on his knees, staring at him as he approached, with that look of worry on his face.

Fake.

So fake.

There was too much coming from him. A normal person wouldn't notice anything, it took an animal to see this, and even then he wasn't sure of what was going on.

Fake.

Kill.

Diediediegoingtokillme...

"GET....AWAY..." A strained voice, spit from between teeth. His eyes stared at the man as if he was inhuman to the point of evil...

But nobody would believe him... It was wrong. They would see him for what he appeared to be, because none of them could think like this. Animals. They always... knew best...
Back to top Go down
Tsukuyomi

Tsukuyomi

PostSubject: Re: The Feeding Desire(PRIVATE)   The Feeding Desire(PRIVATE) Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 10, 2011 11:19 pm

The Feeding Desire(PRIVATE) Yuriba11

||1-2+||

It seemed endless. Countless seemingly undead Shinigami fighting with no cause what so ever. Yuri wiped his Right eye as it was already swollen to a bad level With his corresponding hand, feeling a bit of pain on even the most cautious blink. The faces of all the men and women that used to serve under him were now turned against him, Dying for an unknown cause- Even worse, Brought back with an untold magic. Yuri was staring into the eyes of Jyun- Fazing into what looks to be a normal body, No longer decrepit for the time being. Holding out his hand, His former member dissipated into ash before him. It was madness, pure and utter madness. Behind Jyun was an Old man, One of the villagers of District 70. He screamed at the top of his lungs that the captains have gone mad, Fellow survivors and Shinigami joined in the chant as they didn't know the full incident- Only the result. The Scene was completely decimated in bedlam, Smoke seeped from the debris fields, Blood was painted over most surfaces, and Hollows ravaged without remorse. It was there, He saw "Him". The Blonde haired man that stepped through the chaos, With a smile on his face- Sickening. The very sight of this man got Yuri Infuriated As he knew deep within his heart, He himself had something to do with this whole matter. The rest of the shinigami begun to Surround Yuri with an Enraged look, No longer the fake and dead they used to. Were... They back to normal ? Yuri attempted to Plea.

"Men, It's me. Yuri."

Nope. No such luck. The Soul reapers looked flushed and tired, completely unfit for any battle of any caliber- Yet, They still attempt to bind Yuri down. Honestly, Such a cruel fate for these shinigami to meet. It was here, Yuri cut the ties with them, It was here, Yuri would protect his honor for the sake of the truly innocent lives. As they all attempted to rush him, Yuri winced slightly in pain about his eye before Spinning clockwise with a Wide slash of his Katana. The slash took out about 3 soul reapers before The Dark Enforcer jumped upwards. His Black hair fluttering aimlessly behind himself as he took into the skies, Teion-en's Blade once again covered in the blood of his comrades- Such a shame. As they all rushed him one by one, Yuri took swift maneuvers to counter and strike them down without remorse- Now wasn't the time to break his game face. After the tribulation, Yuri held Teion-en in his Right hand in a Loose manner, bending down in Slight Fatigue. His Breathing rate has increased Two-fold, His natural strength has weakened slightly, Even his agility is off balance due to his eye injury. Nothing seemed like it was boding well for the Dark Enforcer. It was there, Yuri heard his Captain Commander utter the words "Ban-Kai". Yuri shifted his attention quickly to Daigoro who had been Seemingly swallowed whole by the Snake-like Hollow. About to rush in to his aid, A sudden burst of Reiatsu from Dai Crushed the hollow into nothing but ash that dissipated into nothing.

"Wow, That's some power Dai-san."

Two soul reapers remained on the ground as Yuri descended towards the gaia below, The remaining hollows apparently retreating from the immediate area. This seemed, too organized, planned to perfectly at the right times. This was only one of the superfluous amount of thoughts floating in his head- Definitely not a good time to be pondering about things that can't be answered at this time. His amethyst eyes placed on the two soul reapers before they went limp, Their necks cracked to the side as a shadow like being appeared before him. What the fuck was that ? Zanpakuto Spirit ? what ever it was, It seemed nasty. A very chilling laugh escaped the being as it vanished from his sight only to place Dhaos in his sight. The look of awe, once again overruled by a thirst for answers, A thirst for the truth, A thirst for vengeance. The Black haired shinigami placed his zanpakuto on his Shoulder as he attempted to regain his breath- A manifestation of reiatsu then was conjured from the man. Yuri didn't hear any words at first, But only saw the manifestation of the Pyramid around him. Shit. Not good. Having no time, The Dark Enforcer Attempted to Shunpo from the "Bakudo", Only be caught at the edge. Fuck, Not even stamina to kick it into overdrive to escape. Yuri Slammed his Fist against it in a defeated mannerism before saying to himself.

"Fuck man! Why now."

He could bust out of the Sealing "kido" with enough Reiatsu, But what would he do afterwards ? He the little natural stamina and Reserve reiatsu he has leave, It wouldn't be in his best interest to. His shifted his attention to Daigoro who was also bonded by another Kido that has never been seen. This man was a freakshow, It didn't matter what he did, It seemed like it was natural for the seeds of evil to follow him. The aura of Dhaos made even The Dark Enforcer shiver- It wasn't natural. It wasn't...Shinigami. This man couldn't be a shinigami, His Aura...didn't depict that. He didn't know what he was, But, He was going to find out soon enough. His eyes widened in Astonishment as He heard Daigoro seemingly go insane from just the very sight of the Blonde Haired man- Then again, Daigoro did seem very "Instinctive", Very "Feral" So to speak. The words of his Commander drove Yuri to do what he didn't want to do. He cursed under his breathe as placed his Katana onto his shoulder.

"BAN-KAI"

A deep tone of voice escaped his lungs as an explosion of Yuri's Frigid flames busted from the Pyramid. Upon the release of his Bankai, The sky goes completely White as His Scythe Then Changes into a Ice Clear Longsword; It's Length is 120 Cms, Although, It Has a Collapsible Top Part of the Blade to Create a Short Sword of 60 Cms with a Flame Crest that is engraved along the Blade. At the Bottom of the Guard is a Phoenix talon Symbol. There is a Small Ribbon of the Blue color That wraps around Yuri's Left hand and Arm up to his shoulder which on contact changes into a Phoenix That Gives him wings made of Blue Flame like Feathers. Those Wings Give him the Ability of Flight. The pieces of the "Bakudo" were stick inside of him, Yet, it gave no pain. This didn't look good, BUt wasn't the first thing on his mind. Dai-san was. He was needing all the support he could get at a moment like this. Flying over with unprecedented speed, The Dark Enforcer skids in between Daigoro and The Blonde Haired man, His Bankai Blade Pointed Directly at him. His Body said he could only take so much, But his Mind felt like it could take on an army. Mind, body and soul, All ready to defend his Friend and Captain Commander.

"I knew it. I knew you had an underlining part in this whole ordeal you Son of a bitch"

No matter what happened, Yuri wouldn't move. No matter how bad the outcome maybe, Yuri was steadfast on his choice. With his Blade pointed at the Blonde haired man, The Dark Enforcer narrowed his gaze at him- although, It is cloudy on the left pane. Would Yuri have to fight this man after all ?
Back to top Go down
Ankh

Ankh

PostSubject: Re: The Feeding Desire(PRIVATE)   The Feeding Desire(PRIVATE) Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 11, 2011 1:43 am

Dhaos Narikiri

Tier 0-2+

Dhaos smile stayed the same, but on the inside he laughed to himself. Those word's "BanKai" the second and final upgraded form of a Zanpakutō. To achieve Bankai, one must be able to materialize and subjugate their Zanpakutō spirit. Materialization means the opposite of getting dragged into the Zanpakutō's inner world. Instead the wielder needs to summon the Zanpakutō's spirit into the physical world. It usually takes 10 years or more to achieve, plus the experience needed to master it. The power and forms of Shikai and Bankai are dependent on the Zanpakutō. They also vary according to the wielder's strength and training. But in general, one's power can grow 5 to 10 times greater.Only the strongest Shinigami can use it. It is also the ultimate technique of a Zanpakutō. Even the Four noble families, whose members are always exceptionally talented, have a member capable of Bankai only every few generations. Those who achieve Bankai always have remarkable roles in the history of Soul Society. Dhaos watched as the snake hollow ate Dai. Was that it? No something else came out, something using the faint words he coudn't make them out, but the holllow turned into nothing, as the commander was all that remained in another release of power. He looked different in a way now, more like a wolf like, he truly gone mad it seemed. The weaker Shinigami before him simply disappeared into nothing, their bodies completely overwhelmed by the Reiatsu of the Captain-Commander. A furious grin lined his face, and he started to walk forwards, more and more of the Shinigami simply being overwhelmed, along with villagers stupid enough to get close. Dhaos just enjoyed the chaos the commander did all on his own. These soul reapers to weak to stand up to anything, as the commander finished his "beam" Dhaos magic captured him, it seems tat the poor commander was brought down to being a animal fearfully trapped in a cage. Just like that the commander was "helpless" But Dhaos had another one here, the captain.

"Fuck man! Why now." Dhaos captured him, to easy, all to easy to capture him, even if he used flash step, it was set to follow anyways. Dhaos turned his to look at the captain trapped in it, he then released his bankai, but he must not have much energy left, as great as his bankai looked, it felt weak, eve if it did turn the sky white, it was nothing compered to what Dhaos had in mind. He didn't even amused Dhaos. Not one bit at all, Dhaos face, nor stance change when Yuri got between him and Dai. It was just simple point a blade at someone and talk. But this time Dhaos mocked Yuri just as he spoke. His tone was not even cocky just cruel and a bit sharp, and sound bored at the same time and unimpressed at Yuri words he was about to say at the same time. He wanted to mock the captain, to get into his head like he was nothing more than a puppet, how did he knew Yuri words was simple he heard this line and others so many times in his life, so many god forsaken times when he wiped out 67% of the guardian beast, and even today, so many damn times he even kept count, it was 78937 times from guardian beast, and 67949 times from soul reapers. Just all to simple.

""I knew it. I knew you had an underlining part in this whole ordeal you Son of a bitch!"

As he wanted to get into his head like a puppet, he also wanted him to be rash, angry, and above all fearful when Dhaos starts his move. He took a few steps to the soul reaper, looked him in the eyes, and then started to act like he was being crushed by the spirit pressure like it took this long to be effected, he got on his knees shaking in "fear" so fake, he just wanted to do that for fun, he stood upright and looked at Yuri again leaning in towards his face, He knew the blade was near him, yet he still walked forward, he kept walking till, he was "touching" Yuri himself, and kept going, but never touched him, not even felt, he literary phased past Yuri like he wasn't solid matter. This was because of Dhaos element, allowing him to "choose" whatever he wishes to touch, which can make him intangible to any solid objects or treat liquids and air as if they have solid form, seen when he is able to walk on water and air. He uses this ability to kill many of his victims by removing their vital organs without damaging the skin, as well as avoiding damage, Dhaos can only remain intangible for approximately five minutes at a time and must be tangible in order to attack. He had no need of attacking Yuri while he worked past him, he was wanted to be behind him. Dhaos moved his hand into his own cloak he wore pulling out sword, but only till the handle was seen. It was a normal blade, but it help give the image it was a zanpakuto. Dhaos then said in a bored voice.

"Impale, Jagai~"

With that a dark light shine form from the blade. As he pulled it out, making it break apart till it "became" the form of an elongated Trident, moving it so recklessly to the side, yet a hint of true power was behind it. Dhaos kept walk towards Dai keeping his back towards Yuri like Yuri didn't matter, Dhaos stopped 20 paces from Yuri and 10 paces from Dai. He stopped and aimed his trident at the commander, and still carried that cruel smile. He looked down upon the commander and then with tone so different darker, more dangerous than his own power was showing, while he may still feel like a LT, his words came out like he was stronger, and knew Dai, but it was all mind games, not to this beast, but to his "feral" natural, he was going to toy with this commander. One way or the other. And Dhaos did enjoy doing a fake release to fool people.

"A blood stained wolf trapped in a cage~ How doe's it feel commander? To kill those you wanted to save?~ Did you enjoy slicing, and dicing them down? Like the wolf you are~ Now.... You acted like you wanted to help this placed, but now its a wasteland filled with death...and a blood stained wolf that caused it all~"

He then aimed his trident to Dai as if he was going to kill him, then lowered his trident, as he curled his fingers and places both his hands together at chest level, letting his trident fall. Facing the same direction, so that the palm of one hand is on the back of the other. Then, once enough spirit energy and dark matter is gathered, he thrusts both hands forward to fire a powerful blast of energy. The result is a powerful, purple-colored energy beam that emanates from his hands. This laser is powerful enough to rival hado 88 in terms of power, being able to wipe out half a small forest in a single blast, and can still do major damage at long range, but is deadlist at close range, where theres a high chance of getting dark matter inside a person body that stays in them for 4 post. Instant firing rate, 4 post cool down. He aimed this at Dai, but didn't fire at him. He quickly turn around towards Yuri area, and fired the mighty beam. After firing it he quickly grabbed his trident stabbing it in the ground. As a dark mist covered the area from the impact of the laser It covered Dhaos making coffins to protect him from the smoke. As it cleared, Dhaos stood it the coffin gone before the smoke was over. and started to talk, to both the commander and Dai.

"Call me King Of Heaven~..... I have no need to tell blood stained wolfs my name~"

Dhaos said in a mocking tone, he knew these captains skills could survived that blast. But Dhaos did something else during that blast, as if he covered up another skill he did. While not a skill, he went into his Joushou form, it is akin to a soul reaper shikai, while his trident is considered a sealed state. he gains a countless, dust sized blades, that always stays around Dhaos, in groups it takes form as a dark like mist, which is why it mix's well with matter. Making an tricky combo. Dhaos can control the countless, of dust sized blades, that always stays around him, in groups it takes form as a dark mist, up to the range of a half mile, he can attack and defend at once, The force behind the blade's are 50 tons, but the speed alone near bala level speed's, in group's, Dhaos can create wall's of blades, they are thick enough to block the force behind strong strikes, and then some engery strikes, while its good to block physical attacks, they are best to defend energy attack's, almost nulled any sort of energy based attacks that hit the wall's, however it can't block forever, so normally after one attack the wall's return to there dust like state. The blades can expand dramatically in size. Imbuing these sphere forms, in this fashion serves to greatly enhance their destructive potential to the extent that they can easily destroy concrete structures, subsequently obliterating the impaled object with a substantial resultant explosion and if needed increase the number of spheres to make more explosions. Dhaos mostly this by coating himself with the dust blades alone, increasing his strength and speed greatly. He had these dust blade hidden all over the place now, ready to defend himself when needed. After all why risk playing around when that magic that was around the commander was such a low level magic to start with. Dhaos was starter than that he just play around him then in his form for a while.
Back to top Go down
PHANTAS-MOON
SEELE 02
PHANTAS-MOON

PostSubject: Re: The Feeding Desire(PRIVATE)   The Feeding Desire(PRIVATE) Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 24, 2011 12:41 am

| D A I G O R O | I T O |

His heart was beating in his chest with a rapid flux and motion. Moving back and forth, he grinned as he placed a hand against the edge of the kidou. That man-thing in front of him was still there, and he couldn't help but hate it. His lips were curled in a cruel growl, and his golden eyes were watching with the care that they tended to hold onto. Everything was telling him how bad this man was, and everything was telling him how much he had to watch out for it all. "Impale, Jagai~" That was wrong. Every one of his senses were screaming at him. Everything was telling him that this man wasn't a Shinigami, nor was he a Hollow-Vizard. No, that was a lie. All lies. Kill. Die. Death. Destruction. It was all screaming. No. Nonono. Die. Kill. The death. I... ugh. A trident was now pointed at him, and he growled further, receding further into the animalistic nature that he had started to take upon him. It was all wrong, though, because there was nothing right about this. His hands were against the edge of the barrier, pushing against it as if there were nothing to push afterwards. Those eyes stared into those that belonged to Dhaos, the golden orbs moving with each heaving breath that was leaving his mouth. "A blood stained wolf trapped in a cage~ How doe's it feel commander? To kill those you wanted to save?~ Did you enjoy slicing, and dicing them down? Like the wolf you are~ Now.... You acted like you wanted to help this placed, but now its a wasteland filled with death...and a blood stained wolf that caused it all~" Those words would normally fall upon deaf ears, but somebody was listening. Blood-stained wolf? Daigoro was listening, and starting to push back. But... would it be enough? Would it... the trident was lowered towards his face. He growled, sneering at that trident, pushing forwards as Dhaos then began to charge an attack.

Ye first... O silver... O iron... O stone of the foundation... O Archduke of the Contract...

Small growls escaped from his lips, the man starting to push back against the beast, for the first time in his life. A line of blood started to trail down his back, splitting apart. Gritting his teeth, Daigoro began to push against the beast within....

"Shut. Shut. Shut. Shut. Shut."

Five perfections for each repetition. His finger tapped against the barrier, five times. The man was turning towards the other Captain now, charging up his attack. No... n-no...

"I make my oath here." The world was suddenly filled with total silence, the man grinning as he spoke words that started to explain his new-found feelings. This... there was a need to protect Yuri now. No, more than that. If he didn't atone for this death... "I am that person who is to become the virtue of all Heavens." It was almost as if time had frozen, Dhaos no longer turning, all that was moving was Daigoro himself. "I am that person who is covered with the evil of all Hades." He grinned as his hair darkened once more, his flesh returned to it's normal hue... and... the barrier shattered, the Shinigami Captain-Commander now disappearing. That was when... Dhaos fired the laser at Yuri. And the attack never collided, at least not with it's intended target.

As the smoke cleared, the ripped black uniform of a Shinigami became apparent, smoking with the burns of the pure heat that came along from the attack. Blood and burns crossed his back, and he grit his teeth, looking backwards at Dhaos with the one eye; an eye that was now of a golden hue. "Call me King Of Heaven~..... I have no need to tell blood stained wolfs my name~" Not speaking to Dhaos, Daigoro grinned slightly. Yet, thou serves with thine eyes clouded in chaos." He could feel it beginning to happen, the FeralMind being chained in his chest, a completely new entity. He didn't know why, but he couldn't feel it completely there, pushing against his mind anymore. "Thou, bound in the cage of madness... I am he who commands those chains." Chuckling softly, he finally spoke towards Dhaos. "King of Heaven? Such a lofty title. So what if I am a wolf, covered in the blood of others? My hair, my eyes. Those are both covered in the blood of others, and will always be so." Slowly, Dai turned back to Dhaos in order to face him head-on. His sealed zanpakuto lay at his side, and he grinned. "Though, I assume that one such as yourself would wish to hear my name, would you not? Daigoro Ito, Captain-Commander. You... you're the chessmaster behind this, aren't you?" Laughing softly, he took a single step forwards, looking slightly back at Yuri, his Reiatsu crackling around his arms, legs and the rest of his body. "Stay back, and stay safe... I think... I finally understand." But it hurt. It even hurt to hold back the FeralMind, who Daigoro now knew was... just looking for a way to live. "That thing was the personalization of my sin, and something that I feared... I still fear it. But... maybe if I just had control... this is what I needed. A way to control it... who knows what effects might be present now..." His gaze turned back to Dhaos, the one-red and one-gold eyes watching the man carefully...
Back to top Go down
Tsukuyomi

Tsukuyomi

PostSubject: Re: The Feeding Desire(PRIVATE)   The Feeding Desire(PRIVATE) Icon_minitime1Fri Oct 28, 2011 10:54 am

The Feeding Desire(PRIVATE) Yuriba12

||1-2+||

Mocking. Nice, But, It's curtain call. The stage was set. Even though He was in rough shape, The Dark Enforcer stood tall to the man with the utmost perseverance- A trait that most adversaries find very annoying of this particular shinigami. His Bankai was still radiating strong with energy, But, The physical fatigue that He has is hindering his focus slightly; His right eye being barely open at this time, The swelling getting to a bad level, Slightly throwing off his equilibrium. No matter, Yuri was good enough to not let it stop his motives and path. He still was slightly curious about the shards in his body, They don't seem to be doing anything- But, Now defiantly wasn't the time to be thinking about that. His bankai weapon pointed at him in a offensive stance, Yuri was ready for almost anything he threw at him- Apparently not. As Dhaos got closer, Yuri was about to execute a swing, Before he could move his arm, The Blonde haired man seemingly "fazed" through Yuri as if he wasn't even there. A Perplexed expression was plastered over his face for a modicum of time, Now that was a scary power. The ability to faze through objects inanimate or living- Amazing. As he continued to walk past him, The Dark Enforcer revered his face to his Nonchalant, Yet attentive attitude. When he stopped, The Dark Enforcer Began to pivot on his right heel to face Dhaos- Teion-en for the time being was then lowered to his side to a calm demeanor.

"Neat trick you got there."

His left eye brow instantly risen as he heard what he believed was a Release phrase, Teion-en being brandished in a swift fashion in response. With his Blade once again faced towards Dhaos, Yuri was just about ready to rush into the fray to get things started before. Oh Shit. He dropped his Trident, spinning around with his palms forward in preparation for an attack. Gaining a defense pose, The Dark Enforcer was ready to brace the ability; The Massive purple laser was then fired out of the Blonde's palms was devastating force, His eye and his puffed up eye widened at the sense of it's power. He was fired so quick, so devastating, So destructive. He didn't think he could take this head on, But, He was going to try- Flashes of red and KABOOM. With the smoke settling, The Dark Enforcer removes his arms from his eyes to reveal the Body of another. Daigoro. He once again saved his life with his body, An amazing feat that Yuri could only wish to accomplish. His wings flap outward, removing any of the excess dust that remained on them. Daigoro was taking a lot, It was almost unfair that Yuri was always needing to depend on Daigoro- Though, He is a good friend to have around, He didn't think that he didn't need Daigoro, But, What if there's a time where Daigoro won't be around. That was fleeting notion in his mind which only turned the wrench slowly to the left in his decision. The King of Heaven ? What a pretentious name. Yuri shook his head slowly as he placed Teion-en on his shoulder.

"What would I do without you Dai-san."

Sliding his foot forward, Yuri was getting ready before Daigoro told him to stay back and stay back. Like Hell. If this was the master of this bedlam, Daigoro should have as much help as he could muster- Even the Captain-Commander needs reinforcements. Yuri Shook his head before Shifting his gaze downward at the reiatsu crackling around his body, arms and legs. He looked like he was in rough shape, But, His reiatsu definitely depicted different, Yuri had to stay behind and help Dai, even if He might lose his life trying to fight this so-called "King of Heaven. His amethyst eyes were shifted towards the "King of Heaven" once again before noticing the Purple mist that resided around his vicinity. His shikai ability ? It was rather peculiar how this man could do so many things at once, Interesting at the most for sure. Dhaos continued to call the two "Blood stained wolfs" for what transpired earlier on, The Dark Enforcer's teeth slightly gritting his teeth in response. He knew he was blood stained, He was the first person to admit it, Yuri was becoming more aggravated by the second from this man's presence. Expanding his wingspan to it's full capacity, The Dark Enforcer begins to float above the ground about three inches, He "levitated" to the side of his Captain commander before tilting his gaze towards him. His eyes were different colors completely, What was happening inside the body of his friend ? But, It seemed like he wasn't the "Feral" beast he was acting like earlier. That's good. He didn't know what this man was capable of when it comes to the the actual effect of his weapon, Thus, He was going to try something out just to implement a theory.

"Sorry, I can't do that Dai. There's no way I'd leave you here alone."

Lifting his Bankai weapon into the air, Yuri begins to summon a cornucopia of Blue Flames around the blade. The Dark Enforcer then slashes Outward at the enemy while the weapon is engulfed in flames. It would end up creating a large wave of fire that is then Dissipated into a web of Blue Flames That has Multiple Uses and effects Once created. This Flame Net is able to be set dormant for about Five Posts without Dissipating it takes the form of an Arc; 12 meters away at farthest point; Width is variable to a maximum of 30 meters, In Response, It has a Two Post Cool down. He situated the web around the ground of Dhaos Allowing it to lay dormant for the time being, His amethyst narrowing towards this Blonde haired devil. This ability was called Maou Engekiha, One of Yuri's favorite bankai abilities- Very versatile. The sky began to be reverted to the smoke and blood filled skies as the effects of the white sky was dissipated. His breathing rate was heightened to a point where he hated- Physical fatigue hindering his progress to continue at the rate he wanted to be at. However, That wasn't the case, Yuri had taken a beating today from almost everything, still standing up afterwards to take the next brunt of it. Truly a Warrior. Yuri coughed slightly from the surrounding smoke before muttering to Dai.

"How are we going to handle this ?"

It's true. Yuri didn't have much of a strategy now. The Dark Enforcer wiped his right eye to remove any of the excess liquid in the wound. It was only going to get harder from here, His Bankai although newly released was not at max power due to his diminished reiatsu. No matter, Yuri just had to rely on Dai's Teamwork to try and take on this "King".

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Feeding Desire(PRIVATE)   The Feeding Desire(PRIVATE) Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

The Feeding Desire(PRIVATE)
Page 1 of 1