Bleach: Blazing Souls RPF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Staff

Admins

Global Moderators

Moderators

Top posters
Pockeh
(PAST RP) The Sands Never Forget (PRIVATE) I_vote_lcap(PAST RP) The Sands Never Forget (PRIVATE) I_voting_bar(PAST RP) The Sands Never Forget (PRIVATE) I_vote_rcap 
PHANTAS-MOON
(PAST RP) The Sands Never Forget (PRIVATE) I_vote_lcap(PAST RP) The Sands Never Forget (PRIVATE) I_voting_bar(PAST RP) The Sands Never Forget (PRIVATE) I_vote_rcap 
Silim
Shirou Emiya
Kenshin
Ravana
Ankh
Kitty
Tsukuyomi
Tatsuki_Arisawa
Organizations

Templates
Arrancar Template
Hollow Template
Human Template
Mod Soul Template
NPC Template
Quincy Template
Shinigami Template
Suguira Template
Undead Template
Vizard Template
Quick-Links
The Rules
Canon Characters
Power Tier
The Application Checklist
Face Claims List
Tier Listings
Latest topics
» Digimon Kids in America
(PAST RP) The Sands Never Forget (PRIVATE) Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 10, 2016 6:54 pm by Ankh

» KV Claims
(PAST RP) The Sands Never Forget (PRIVATE) Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 27, 2012 2:03 pm by KV

» Gray Fullbuster WiP
(PAST RP) The Sands Never Forget (PRIVATE) Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 21, 2012 1:29 pm by chriskris

» Cloaked in Energy
(PAST RP) The Sands Never Forget (PRIVATE) Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 25, 2011 12:46 pm by Tsukuyomi

» Frozen Feelings
(PAST RP) The Sands Never Forget (PRIVATE) Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 23, 2011 7:12 am by Silim

» Bleed Just Like Me [Archer vs Gilgamesh]
(PAST RP) The Sands Never Forget (PRIVATE) Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:32 am by Shirou Emiya

» What a Day [Private]
(PAST RP) The Sands Never Forget (PRIVATE) Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:45 pm by Main Admin

» Beatrice [Magus Sugiura] [FINISHED]
(PAST RP) The Sands Never Forget (PRIVATE) Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 19, 2011 4:52 pm by Silim

» Sugiura Clan Rankings
(PAST RP) The Sands Never Forget (PRIVATE) Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:02 am by Shirou Emiya

» Gilgamesh-The King of Heroes
(PAST RP) The Sands Never Forget (PRIVATE) Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 15, 2011 4:14 am by Shirou Emiya

Affiliates
free forum

(PAST RP) The Sands Never Forget (PRIVATE)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ankh

Ankh

(PAST RP) The Sands Never Forget (PRIVATE) Empty
PostSubject: (PAST RP) The Sands Never Forget (PRIVATE)   (PAST RP) The Sands Never Forget (PRIVATE) Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 19, 2011 1:46 am

Dhaos Narikiri

(PAST RP) The Sands Never Forget (PRIVATE) Unleashed_by_oathkeeper9918

Tier 0-2+
(PAST RP) The Sands Never Forget (PRIVATE) 85fe103deb7c4ad81367b8f18e04be131286201192_full(PAST RP) The Sands Never Forget (PRIVATE) 702c4be9588d44848aa0182087e59dcf1286201194_full(PAST RP) The Sands Never Forget (PRIVATE) 04012bf52f2975d1a2ae834e25dd57e91286201195_full(PAST RP) The Sands Never Forget (PRIVATE) E811a2c23616c816616d66361a5dc6691286201196_full(PAST RP) The Sands Never Forget (PRIVATE) F736716cb0ec8086911eafccde7871291299085800_full

This grand fortress located in Hueco Mundo and the former base of operations of Sōsuke Aizen, Gin Ichimaru, and Kaname Tōsen after their defection from Soul Society. They reside there with their army of Arrancar complete with medical facilities and detention wings. Las Noches is a massive fortress which can be seen for miles. It consists of a main building with a domed center surrounded by several large towers and smaller buildings. Atop the dome are five smaller towers. One might think this place as the starting point of the winter war, with Aizen and his great Esapada. And this were are story begins, only a few months ago.

The sounds of foot steps above the dome, slowly but surely looking at the still existing damage of this place, sure it was under repair by the new Espada. But this man had a different reason to be here, he was hiding his reaitsu, because he dons't want to be found out just yet. He wanted to be hidden, he reached the top of the dome. He was looking for a strong enough reaitsu memory. He found a few, the first was Aaroniero Arruruerie, while he had useful powers. It would be a waste to bring something like that back to life, and how it was killed by someone of a LT. Then came Szayel Aporro Granz, his reaitsu memory showed to have great power, but the super human drug, would still be in effect if he was reborn. Zommari Rureaux reaitsu memory, showed how weak he was, and how easy he was beaten, and thus a waste to bring back as well. Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez reaitsu memory showed he was still alive, and thus impossible to bring him under his control.

Nnoitra Gilga reaitsu memory, showed him being to unstable to be brought back just yet, even thou he can change the personalty to that of a puppet, but it shall be a waste for now. As he came to a spot, battle torn, rich with reaitsu memory. Ulquiorra Cifer was his name, this man just did a small laugh, this was was wroth bringing back to life. He looked into the memory of reaitsu, to see what has happen. He saw Ulquiorra provokes a man called Ichigo into attacking him. Revealing his rank as the 4th Espada. Perfect, he was strong. But he saw more, Ulquiorra unsheathes his sword to fight Ichigo. Then he saw the released state, this is perfect, he didn't need to see more, but he saw flash of a form past his Resurrección, this being is strong, and worthy enough to bring back to lie.

"Look forward and come to me. Move forward and never stop. You'll fade if you pull back. You'll die if you hesitate to return, Ulquiorra Cifer........Tsumi no kōrubakku!"

A Magic made by Dhaos himself, and was wiped off the records of all magic, due to its use. To perform this magic, Dhaos must first acquire some of the DNA or an strong reaitsu memory of the person he intend to revive. In the case for Ulquiorra he had a mighty fine strong reaitsu memory. Now he need something more, as his trident stabbed the ground a coffin was summoned, it opened to show a living soul reaper that was captured by Dhaos not to long ago, he was bound to the coffin, and Dhaos with a twisted smile on his face, started the spell right away.The reaitsu memory of Ulquiorra is gathered on Dhaos scared and once the magic is activated, the remains spread out in the form of a special seal with the living sacrifice in the centre. Then dust and ash encases the sacrifice's body, giving them the same appearance that the revived had at the time of their death.

As the ash gathered around the soul reaper, Dhaos let out more of a madman laugh. As it started to take form, he looked and enjoyed the painful look on the soul reaper face, as the ash covered him and killed him to create Ulquiorra. Perfect, nothing here to stop him. This process is somewhat painful as such the sacrifice experience never ending pain when this happens. Dhaos just enjoyed it all, such a grin on his face. Then it was done. When first summoned, the body of the resurrected is stored in Dhaos scared; their body will appear grey and in a state of minor decay, marred by cracks and other imperfections, and the individual will also appear to be asleep. Upon awakening they retain their personality, memories, and all abilities they had in life, including Resurrección, Shikai, Bankai and all there natural powers, and in the case of Sugiura, they retain all there powers and the guardian beast if it wasn't killed as well. Dhaos looked at him, and pulled his sacred out, keeping Ulquiorra inside the summoned coffin. Before Ulquiorra can awoke. Dhaos walked closer to him, waiting.
Back to top Go down

(PAST RP) The Sands Never Forget (PRIVATE)
Page 1 of 1