Bleach: Blazing Souls RPF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Staff

Admins

Global Moderators

Moderators

Top posters
Pockeh
Tetsuya Shinichi (Jashin of Pride) I_vote_lcapTetsuya Shinichi (Jashin of Pride) I_voting_barTetsuya Shinichi (Jashin of Pride) I_vote_rcap 
PHANTAS-MOON
Tetsuya Shinichi (Jashin of Pride) I_vote_lcapTetsuya Shinichi (Jashin of Pride) I_voting_barTetsuya Shinichi (Jashin of Pride) I_vote_rcap 
Silim
Shirou Emiya
Kenshin
Ravana
Ankh
Kitty
Tsukuyomi
Tatsuki_Arisawa
Organizations

Templates
Arrancar Template
Hollow Template
Human Template
Mod Soul Template
NPC Template
Quincy Template
Shinigami Template
Suguira Template
Undead Template
Vizard Template
Quick-Links
The Rules
Canon Characters
Power Tier
The Application Checklist
Face Claims List
Tier Listings
Latest topics
» Digimon Kids in America
Tetsuya Shinichi (Jashin of Pride) Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 10, 2016 6:54 pm by Ankh

» KV Claims
Tetsuya Shinichi (Jashin of Pride) Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 27, 2012 2:03 pm by KV

» Gray Fullbuster WiP
Tetsuya Shinichi (Jashin of Pride) Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 21, 2012 1:29 pm by chriskris

» Cloaked in Energy
Tetsuya Shinichi (Jashin of Pride) Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 25, 2011 12:46 pm by Tsukuyomi

» Frozen Feelings
Tetsuya Shinichi (Jashin of Pride) Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 23, 2011 7:12 am by Silim

» Bleed Just Like Me [Archer vs Gilgamesh]
Tetsuya Shinichi (Jashin of Pride) Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:32 am by Shirou Emiya

» What a Day [Private]
Tetsuya Shinichi (Jashin of Pride) Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:45 pm by Main Admin

» Beatrice [Magus Sugiura] [FINISHED]
Tetsuya Shinichi (Jashin of Pride) Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 19, 2011 4:52 pm by Silim

» Sugiura Clan Rankings
Tetsuya Shinichi (Jashin of Pride) Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:02 am by Shirou Emiya

» Gilgamesh-The King of Heroes
Tetsuya Shinichi (Jashin of Pride) Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 15, 2011 4:14 am by Shirou Emiya

Affiliates
free forum

Tetsuya Shinichi (Jashin of Pride)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tsukuyomi

Tsukuyomi

Tetsuya Shinichi (Jashin of Pride) Empty
PostSubject: Tetsuya Shinichi (Jashin of Pride)   Tetsuya Shinichi (Jashin of Pride) Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:19 pm

Basics
Tetsuya Shinichi (Jashin of Pride) Leon210

(Leon- Irony of fate Here)

Name:
Tetsuya Shinichi
Tetsuya Shinichi (Jashin of Pride) Leon410Tetsuya Shinichi (Jashin of Pride) Leon310Tetsuya Shinichi (Jashin of Pride) Leon210Tetsuya Shinichi (Jashin of Pride) Leon10
"Please. Comrades only slow me down. Don't get in my way"

Alias:
"Army of One"

Male

Affiliation:
The Syndicate of Souls

Position:
Jashin of Pride

Height:
5'7"

Weight:
145 lbs

Eye Color:
Blue

Hair Color:

Clean Black Hair

Reiastu Color:
Purple

Apperance

Appearance:
Tetsuya Shinichi (Jashin of Pride) 38020410

Tetsuya Shinichi (Jashin of Pride) 38020010

Tetsuya Shinichi (Jashin of Pride) 65133410

Tetsuya Shinichi (Jashin of Pride) Leon-210

Zanpakutô

Zanpakuto Name:
Messaijin
(
滅砕陣; Destroy Break Position)

Zanpakuto Personality:
Messaijin is Tetsuya's Zanpakuto, containing the another part of Tetsuya's soul. He has been with Tetsuya's side since he was a child and enduring his hardships under his father's insanity, possibly as the only figure Tetsuya could call 'best friend'. Messaijin is a very restrained individual, but very loyal even if he didn't like the order, that he would follow his master to death, even if it means betraying his former friends.

Zanpakutô Spirits; Human Manifestation:
Tetsuya Shinichi (Jashin of Pride) Chalti10

Zanpakutô Realm:
Tetsuya Shinichi (Jashin of Pride) Sunset10

Sealed Zanpakutô:
Tetsuya Shinichi (Jashin of Pride) Chalti10

Shikai Description:

When releasing his shikai, Tetsuya's weapon barely gains any noticeable differences. The eye on near the hilt of the weapon Opens up to reveal a Orb of Purple Energy that increases upon conditions.

Shikai Abilities:
Tetsuya can transform any target material into a Crystal-like material that possesses high Defensive Properties- Almost like Granite. The crystallization occurs because Messajin has the ability to shape the molecular bonds of normally amorphous matter into a crystal matrix of great strength. The Crystallization affect can occur at any site within the Aura of his blade; Tetsuya is able to Fire blasts of the aura in Crescent waves towards the enemy. A newly formed Crystal is initially stationary; it cannot be launched like a missile. It can be formed in such a position that gravity immediately affects it. Crystallization automatically affects non-living, Energy Attack of the same level, And exceptionally weaker targets. Stronger Living targets require the Aura of the attack to be on contact for about Ten seconds before Crystals start to form on the skin itself. The Crystals can be formed in any shape Tetsuya desires. The amount of Crystal Tetsuya can create in a single turn seems almost limitless- He can create as much as he wants, He just can't use the Crystals for Launching Capabilities or Formation attacks for Three posts after they Crystal has been erected. The material to be transformed into Crystal is drawn from particles in the air or from the target itself.

Release:
Tsutsumu (包む; Encase)

Bankai Description:

From the Release of his Bankai, Tetsuya's Eyes then shift into a deadly cold Green as he Plunges the Blade into the ground- Giving him a veil of Glimmering silver Energy around him with a Diameter of Ten Feet. The Veil begins to then Shatter and dissipate as Tetsuya is then seen walking out of the Smoke with his Newly transformed Weapon. His Katana then Changed into a Set of Grappling equipment. The gloves have Three Blades upon them that Curve downward about an Inch, While the Blades themselves are Eleven Inches Long; The Middle Blade on each Glove however, Has a Gun barrel that is Designed to Shoot Small, But Astonishingly strong Blasts of Crystal Energy; The Trigger on the Gloves are placed near his Palms for an Easily pulling motion. The Leg Guards and Boots He has Is almost the Same Just Adapted into Leg Wear Expect, They don't have Gun Barrels on the feet.

Bankai Abilities:

Tetsuya can transform any target material into a Crystal-like material that possesses Extremely Defensive Properties- Almost like Diamond. The crystallization occurs because Tenha Messajin has the ability to shape the molecular bonds of normally amorphous matter into a crystal matrix of great strength. The Crystallization affect can occur at any site within the Aura of his blade; Tetsuya is able to Fire blasts of the aura in Crescent waves towards the enemy. A newly formed Crystal is initially stationary; it cannot be launched like a missile. It can be formed in such a position that gravity immediately affects it. Crystallization automatically affects non-living, Energy Attack of the same level, And exceptionally weaker targets. Stronger Living targets require the Aura of the attack to be on contact for about Five seconds before Crystals start to form on the skin itself. The Crystals can be formed in any shape Tetsuya desires. The amount of Crystal Tetsuya can create in a single turn seems almost limitless- He can create as much as he wants, He just can't use the Crystals for Launching Capabilities or Formation attacks for One post after they Crystal has been erected. The material to be transformed into Crystal is drawn from particles in the air or from the target itself.

History/Background:

The only thing Tetsuya remembers... is water. Running water that filled his head with a feeling of Loss. When He was a shinigami, Tetsuya was very hardened, Blinded by the pride that should have gave him the ability to lead- Not self-destroy. Tetsuya Believed that He himself would be the one to rule everything... to have the world eating out his hand. The first mistake of this young man's life. Having Friends that he Betrayed because of his Pride, Tetsuya Died in a Cavern being filled with water after being Pitted against them by his dad.

He then Woke up from what seemed to be a dream to see the face of a Blonde Haired Man- A man that went by the name of Dhaos. He apparently Brought Tetsuya back to life with the Inert powers that he had, Wanting Tetsuya to Fight for him. Tetsuya first declined saying that he works for no one- His Pride once again getting the better of him. Dhaos Laughed before asking him.

"What is your Desire ?"

Quite a Peculiar Question. To be honest, Tetsuya stood there Verklempt at the notion before shaking his head softly. He had an Answer and that was.

"To lead this Barron wasteland to an End with my name held high..."

That was all Dhaos needed to hear before enlisting Tetsuya into the Syndicate of Souls, As the First Ever Jashin to be in the ranks.

Extra Abilites:

Tattoo: Each Jashin has a tattoo on there body, much like how the espada have tattoo to showcase there rank. While these tattoo can be anywhere, and can look like anything, but there not visible till the Jashin is using the new powers granted to them. This also makes them impossible to deceive one of the Jashin with an illusion, no matter what kind, they simply have no effect on them. This ability is always in effect and can't be turned off.

Amestri: A variation of the Jashin current fast speed movement that uses next to no energy to use, the Jashin can hurl themselves towards their foes at incredible speed using less step's than shunpo. In fact, this speed is so formidable, they seem to appear to have no means of controlling their momentum, but that is false as they can control the direction of the Amestri with mere eye movement alone, it is faster than the Jashin current fast speed movement. Meaning it can be faster than other fast speed movements, only if the Jashin that uses it, is capable of those movements.

Telekinesis: An art that allows one to control objects with their mind alone, without the need to interact with said object physically. A basic example of this is calling back ones weapon if disarmed while at a distance from the Jashin actual weapon. A skill that sees great variation between Jashin. Some are fit to masterfully use it, while others struggle to call their weapons to their hands. Tetsuya's Telekinesis is said to be unrivaled within the Syndicate.

Roleplay Sample:
I refuse DX lol

Last edited by Tsukuyomi on Wed Sep 14, 2011 1:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ankh

Ankh

Tetsuya Shinichi (Jashin of Pride) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tetsuya Shinichi (Jashin of Pride)   Tetsuya Shinichi (Jashin of Pride) Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 14, 2011 2:20 am

[*]Picture/Equivalent Sentences for Appearance [x]
[*]10 sentences for personality [x]
[*]History is of appropriate length [x]
[*]Powers are not Godmod/Overpowered [x]
[*]Powers are described reasonably enough [x]
[*]Application/RP Sample is not in First Person [x]
[*]RP Sample Present (Omit if this is not the first character) [omited]
[*]RP Sample is 10 sentences [omited][/list]

Comments/Notes: Approved
Tier: 1-1
Back to top Go down

Tetsuya Shinichi (Jashin of Pride)